Native Life Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

Creativity Alliance, Mobile Command Unit:
“This is a fine mess you've gotten us into.” Amy looks at Cora as they are stopped and surrounded by at least fifteen men dressed in Army desert uniforms.

“Me? This is your area.” Cora wishes she put her mask on, before coming to see these assholes.

“You bitches have a lot of nerve coming here after what you did to our people.” Bob looks at the two Native American women riding the four-wheeler they took from their brothers Joseph and Wayne.

“We want to speak to whoever is in charge of this group.” Cora was looking at the scruffy-looking man pointing his A.R. 15 at them.

“What for?” Bob didn’t trust these Native American bitches.

“That’s between us and your leader. So, be a good little soldier and take us to your commander.” Cora puts a little bit of power behind her words to command the guy.

Amy felt Cora do the same trick she did when they were in Washington D.C. She watches to see if the guy submits to her command. She could see the guy fighting with the command.

“Look, we are here to only talk. Anything more would be stupid considering you have more men and guns than we do.”

“Get off that four-wheeler.” Bob was watching the women carefully.

Cora and Amy dismount from the four-wheeler and stand near it. Amy knew they might have to walk back to the campsite.

“Search them.” Bob looks over toward two of his men.

The two men sling their AR 15’s and walk over to Cora and Amy. They pat both women down for weapons and don’t find any.

“They are clean, or as clean Native American women get,” Rodney smirks at Amy.

Amy wanted to wipe that smirk off the guy’s face. She has to remind herself they came here to talk and not to kill anyone.

“Alright, follow me.” Bob turns to lead Amy and Cora back to the Commander.

Four of the fifteen guys that surrounded them before were guarding them. While they were walking toward a huge command tent. Cora was taking in everything going on around. She notices there were at least six, ten feet tall by twenty-five feet cages with immigrants in them.

“What’s with putting those people in the cages?”

“They’re illegal immigrants that thought they could sneak into our country. They are going to be shipped back to the shit hole countries they came from.” Charles hated illegal immigrants coming into the US and taking jobs from hard-working Americans.

“You mean as the white man did to the Native Americans when your ancestors came to North America?” Cora looks at the guys that spoke.

“It was my ancestor's God-given rights to take this land from you savages.” Charles was tired of the Native Americans complaining about how they were treated.

Cora was going to respond to Charles's comment, but something inside her told her not to. This wasn’t the time or the place for her to correct this person. His time was coming and would get his dues.

Cora and Amy are escorted inside the big command tent. The place had all sorts of equipment setup so they could patrol the border with drones and had weapons as well. It also looked like they were tied in with the sensors the border patrol had at their command post.

They are escorted towards the back of the command tent where a huge rough-looking guy was sitting. He was smoking a cigar and there was a fresh cup of black coffee sitting on his desk. He looked like he could eat a steel rod and spit out a chain already made from it.

“Are these the ladies that took Joseph and Wayne's four-wheeler and injured several of our men?” Owen looks at the two Native American women standing before his desk.

One was shorter than the other and was dressed all in black. The other one was dressed in faded blue jeans and wearing worn-looking cowboy boots.

“Yes sir. These are the two bitches that injured our men and dared to come riding to our campsite on the four-wheeler.” An evil smirk appears on Bob’s face.

“Why did you come to our camp?”

“To talk to you and ask you to stay off Native American territory.” Cora could see Amy wanted to cut loose on them, but she was being patient.

“Why do you want us to stop patrolling your territory? Don’t you know that is where a lot of those immigrants come through? It’s one of their corridors of travel and since you savages aren’t stopping them. It has become our job to close that corridor.” Owen knew a lot of immigrants travel across Native American land.

“We appreciate that you felt that it was your duty to help us. However, we are now letting you know, that your help is no longer needed.”

Owen stands up displaying his full seven feet tall muscular frame. He blows smoke towards their face.

“I hate to tell you this, bitch. But I and my men aren’t going to stop patrolling on your territory. We are going to stop every god damn illegal
immigrant trying to come into the United States. On top of that, I don’t trust your lying tongue.” Owen wasn’t going to have two female Native American bitches telling him what he can or can’t do to protect the US from invaders.

A smirk appears on Amy’s face when the guy accuses them of lying.

“What’s so funny to you, bitch?” Bob had noticed the smirk.

“You do know history has proven that the white man was born with a forked tongue with all the lies and broken promises you have committed.” Amy looks at Bob.

“Why you bitch!” Bob goes to strike Amy.

He is grabbed by Cora and tossed like he weighs nothing towards another guy. She pulls her mask out of her messenger bag and put it on.

One of the other guards tries to strike Amy, but she blocks him. He tries again and his arm is caught by hers. She squeezes hard and snaps his bone with just her hand. He lets out a scream.

Owen jumps over his desk toward the woman wearing the black fox mask. He manages to punch her in the face with his fist. He follows up with a punch to her chest.

Cora has her bell rung by the punch to her face. She felt the blow through the mask, which was unusual because she never feels anything to her face through the mask. She goes flying backward from the punch to her chest. She feels two of her ribs break from the punch.

She picks herself up from the floor of the tent and pulls several obsidian knives from her web pouch and throws them at the men coming toward her. As she stands up, she feels the sharp pain from her ribs. She looks over towards Amy and she was barely holding her own against the Commander, Bob, and Bill.

As she moves to help Amy, she gets tackled from the side by a guy and feels her ribs poke her in the muscles. The guy was punching her in the face as he sits on top of her. Two other guys had come over and begin kicking her in her head and side.

A slight growl comes out of Cora’s mouth as she grabs the hands of the guy punching her. She squeezes them and his bones shatter. She manages to pull her bowie knife from its hidden holster and stabs one of the guys in his foot with it. She brings it up and slices another guy’s leg as she manages to stand up. She was pissed and her eyes were glowing red.

People were going to die today. She grips her Bowie knife tightly and pulls out another one she recently acquired. She charges toward a group of guys before they could shoot her.

Amy manages to snag the side arm Bob was carrying and shoot him with it. She shoots the Commander and watches as the bullets bounce off his skin.

“Fuck!” She stays out of his reach as he goes to grab her.

She feels a bullet past right by her head. She turns around and shoots the person who shot at her. She goes flying forward towards a computerized board showing the border and where the sensors were. She lands face-first onto the floor of the tent. Something hard had hit her in the back. Because her back was hurting from whatever was thrown at her. She stands up and notices several guys have their rifles lowered at her.

Just as they were about to open fire on Amy. Cora strikes all of them in the back with obsidian throwing knives.

“Thanks!” Amy could tell Cora’s fox eyes were glowing bright red.

“You’re welcome. Here, take these.” Cora tosses Amy two tomahawks.

Amy catches them as an evil smile appears on her face. She tucks the gun she was using behind her back. She twirls the tomahawks in her hands and goes to work with them.

Owen goes after the woman who looks like a humanoid fox. He manages to get two more hits on her before she gets closer to him. She was avoiding his punches and when he tries to grab her.

Cora steps in close to the Commander to keep him from hitting her and grabbing her. She was far more agile than he was. She slices her knife across his chest and it does nothing. She tries the other one and it doesn’t do anything.

“You can’t hurt me with your knives, bitch.” Owen tries to grab the woman’s hands, but she twisted out of his grip.

“These aren’t my only knives, jackal breath.” Cora switches out her bowie knives for her obsidian ones. They were blessed by a shaman on the reservation.

“Do you think they are going to hurt me, bitch?” Owen tries grabbing Cora again and manages to lock his hand around her right arm.

A smile appears on Cora’s fox face as she slices across his arm. The skin parts with the sharp edge of her obsidian knife. She feels him let go of her right arm, as she slices his arm again.

Owen couldn’t believe that he just got cut by volcanic glass. He tries to avoid and stop Cora from getting closer to him, but she manages. Each time she does, she cuts him with those damn knives of hers.

Just as Cora was about to strike Owen again with her knife. She gets shot in the shoulder. The bullet doesn’t penetrate her suit, but it hurts like hell.

“Cora, retreat.” Amy starts running towards an opening in the tent wall. She changes into her wolf form and jumps through the opening.

Cora trips Owen up and slices the tent wall. She jumps through and spots a guy on a dirt bike. She jumps kicks him off while grabbing his gun. She feels a burning sensation as she holds the gun in her hand. She shoots the locks off on the cages as she rides past them. After all the cages are open, she tosses the gun, before it does more damage to her hand.

Cora feels three bullets hit her back as she dodges the incoming gunfire. She grits her teeth as she races away from the campsite. She was in pain and it was taking everything she had not to give into it.

She takes an out and about way getting back to Amy’s campsite. When she arrives at the campsite, she spots Amy bandaging some wounds she received. She parks the dirt bike over near her motorcycle.

“I didn’t know you got hurt or could be hurt.” Cora walks over to Amy.

“I might be the daughter of a Native American god, but I can still be hurt. By tomorrow, I’ll be fully healed.” Amy applies a salve to her wounds.

Cora pulls out her medical kit from her messenger bag. It had both conventional and Native American medicine in it.

“Here, let me help you with your ribs.” Amy saw Cora taking her bodysuit off.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Now, this is going to hurt.” Amy pushes Cora’s broken ribs back into place.

She applies an ointment she spotted among Cora’s medical stuff and apply it. Amy tends to Cora’s injuries and couldn’t believe how hurt she was.

“I thought your suit and mask protect you?” Amy saw how bloody Cora’s face was.

“They do, but somehow that bastard was hitting me hard enough that the mask and suit couldn’t stop it.” Cora couldn’t believe she felt the punches in her face.

“There, that should do it. I’m going to make us some tea.”

“Alright.” Cora was feeling better. She watches Amy build a fire and heat some water.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Perhaps Owen

Is an alien slave trader in disguise.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

The comander

Samantha Heart's picture

May not be 100% human no one is THAT tough that bullets bounce off of.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.