Forever His

Printer-friendly version

Forever His
A Vignette
By Maryanne Peters

0 His.jpg

He paid for a little work to be done. He would like to be able to take me out and have me clinging to his arm – the woman who adores him. Maybe not quite the woman, but I do love him so much.

A little work on the brow bone and the jaw, and to make a little nose that he can tweak playfully. The hairline has been brought forward. It is all my hair, and he is happy to pay for my regular visits to the salon to keep it styled just that way he likes it.

The breasts he bought for me years ago. Perhaps they have dropped a little since then, but I am a mature woman. I guess that is how he knows that I am real.

It takes a little maturity to understand that a happy life is all about finding the right partner and sticking with them. I went looking in all the wrong places and all the wrong crevices before I understood that what I really needed was a true man. The right man. And then I can be forever his.

It seems that women these days want so much. All I want is to see a smile on his face and blood in his cock, the sure signs that you are doing it right.

I wanted to wear that outfit for the photo. It might look a little bit silly but I know that it makes him happy – the pink latex dress and the useless frilly apron and the sheer stocking and the pink heels … and the rubber gloves with the polka dot trim. It says that I am his to command and to serve – his forever.

How lucky am I?

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2022

Author's Plea: Forgive me a silly fantasy

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm always amazed

I'm always amazed by those commenters on FM who complain that your vignettes are too short. If they don't like them, nobody is forcing them to read them. I find that most of them are just as long as they need to be to tell the story. When they could stand expansion, you often oblige with a longer version later.

Inspirations

All sorts of things inspire me.
Sometimes it is just a few words that are thrown at me by somebody like Erin. Often very few words will do the trick.
They there is something like "Number 4 Park Avenue" an odd fact that grew into something very strange and intriguing.
Then there are those caption things. I try not to look at those sites and I am quite busy, but where the words are short enough to not waste my time I may see something that sticks and gets me thinking.
Then there are just images like this one. If they trigger a story I will sketch it down, and finish it as far as it will go.
I don't like posting things unless they are done, even if I am guilty of not checking spelling and grammar, but as you say if the stories need more then I may extend them, and if people request it, then I almost always do.
I am prolific, and I think that for some (on FM anyway) that is the real problem. They are just sick of me.
But other are not - or not yet anyway!
Maryanne