Abrupt Change - Information about TSS

Printer-friendly version

Hello everyone, Lajien here.

It's pretty obvious that TransSexual Syndrome (TSS) is fictional, even though some think that it's real and are being rude about it.

Anyway, I will be providing you with some information about the disorder.

1) TSS can go two ways, a child can be born a male and become a female due to this disorder and vice-versa.

2) TSS has severe psychological effects. It can cause depression and drive a person to suicide.

3) Because of its severe psychological effect on children, many governments worldwide created harsh laws to protect children with TSS. E.g., Calling a TSS child a freak is punishable by law. It can be a huge fine that can reach $50,000. The person may even be charged with child abuse and verbal abuse is treated the same way.

4) Public testing for TSS is mandatory for children when they reach the age of 10 years old. If positive for TSS, they will be properly treated.

5) The gene responsible for TSS is known as the S gene. The percentage of the S gene determines how quickly the child will change into the opposite gender. If the percentage is 50% or less, the child will go through a program to help them live and deal with their new gender. If it is higher than 50%, the child will usually change very quickly (usually at 10 years old) and is immediately treated as the opposite gender.

6) TSS girls are usually mistaken for girls before birth, though they are born as boys.

7) The changes start in the child from conception.

8) Sometimes the mental transformation starts before the physical transformation, and the child is could be mistaken for a transgender child.

9) TSS children tend to develop sexually more quickly than non TSS children. Girls will go into puberty sooner and are very feminine and pretty. Boys also start puberty sooner and are more muscular and handsome.

10) TSS children often have poor immunity when they are small children until they transform.

11) TSS children often display high intelligence and mental capacity though research hasn’t shown any relationship between the two.

12) Some TSS children can fall into a deep coma which could take three weeks to three months before they recover.

13) TSS changes the child’s chromosomes, and they are entirely male or female after their transformation. Science has yet to explain how or why this happens.

14) TSS girls resemble their mothers, and TSS boys resemble their fathers.

15) After the transformation is complete, the child has a stronger body with improved immunity.

16) TSS gender transformations take place between the age of 10 to 14.

17) No TSS cases are reported after a child reaches the age of 15.

18) Research has shown that the ratio of TSS girls to TSS boys is 5:1

19) Every year the percentage of TSS children is slowly increasing, now it’s over 10% of children 10-14 years old. Research has not found a cause.

20) The gender may change after the child is 14, but it's called GCS, aka Gender Change Syndrome. A person with GCS has more freedom than a person with TSS although all of them will choose their new identity eventually.
Note: a lot of arguments will appear in the story about this particular topic.

Lastly, TSS and GCS are my creations. You can write about them it if you want to, but please ask for permission first.

Also, many thanks to Julia Miller so far for supporting and editing my story.

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting topic

I am unsure what TSS is though. I might have missed it if it's in the text and will look a 4th time to see if it's there.

Barb

TSS

TSS stands for Transexual Syndrome. It's the genetical condition the main character have.

very creative

I'm glad you are writing these stories, I'm enjoying them very much.

Are you posting them somewhere else, as well as here?

I love a good world building like this.

Yes.

I post my stories on Wattpad, although as my editor Julia had seen more of my writing than anything that was released.

TSS

Part of the confusion might come from the fact that there is a real medical condition called TSS. Toxic Shock Syndrome has popped up in the news from time to time over the last half century or so, giving rise to half remembered thoughts in some people.

Jorey
.

You're right.

You're right. That's why this issue will be solved in the story.
Thank you for the comment.
Lajien.

Societal changes

You may address this in later episodes, but T.SS/GCS would cause a significant imbalance in the male to female ratio. With it affecting 5 times as many males as females, a 10% rate would change a 50:50 ratio to 44 males to 56 females. We have seen, In India and China, an excess of males caused by abortion of female fetuses, and this has impacted on their cultures. You might be interested in exploring the societal changes caused by a significant female majority.

Cause of transformation

Jamie Lee's picture

Even though the S gene is responsible for the transformations, why do the transformations take place? What triggers the S gene to act? Was there a world wide event that occurred which might have had an effect on the S gene?

If transformations are increasing, might there come a day when transformations will occur in every child born? Or might there be a limit, a peaking if you will, that transformations level off?

If understandable why psychological treatment might be needed for the TSS child, since they were treated as a boy or girl for at least ten years before being transformed. Then suddenly are treated as the opposite gender.

Others have feelings too.