Boy in a Girls School

Printer-friendly version

Boy in a girls school

by Jennifer Reed

Chapter 1

Ethan is a boy whose has to deal with the issues of also being regarded as another girl attending an all girls school

“Ethan,” His mother said with a smile as she walked into the boy's bedroom with the father beside her. She sat beside her boy as she smiled. “All of your test results have come in, and they all confirm what you have said all along. You are our son. Of course, most of us knew that all along. And I guess now, we simply have to accept that. And now, we have some decisions to make, first big one is your school. Do you still want to continue to go to that school? That's a big one, it will be difficult, and I doubt they will want a boy there.”

Ethan giggled embarrassingly. Her parents reconciled that it was a feminine gesture. “They already have a boy going to their school, and they only have to admit it. They have a boy in their school already.”

That made both of his parents laugh. “Yes, they have had a boy in their school for all of last year, and this year just started. But they don't know it. But now everything's been approved and confirmed. They will know it soon enough, and it will cause trouble. We have to decide. And Remember, it is a catholic girls school. They will have issues with a boy attending and will fight you. It's a matter of their faith to them.”

Ethan giggled louder, and then he blushed bright red. “Yes, they will. And those nuns have been fighting me all last year. But I am my father's son. I have great role models with my older brothers who are ready for a fight, who don’t take any shit. I am ready for it as well. Nothing they do to me will convince me I am a girl. You all know this, and they can't hurt me. But, I will continue to go there. I mean, look at me, how can I convince anyone I am a boy right now. I may as well continue going there as Emily Browne. I have my friends, and if they are my friends, they will stick with me during my transition. I may as well continue going there for the time being, and I will be okay, Mom.”

Dianne knew that her young son was strong. He took after his father so much, and her brothers were more than willing to help him. Ethan followed his brothers so much, and they had such an influence on Ethan. She had wondered if it was their strong influence on Ethan that prompted Ethan to be a boy instead of a girl. But that was not so. This was all Ethan.

Dianne wrapped her arms around Ethan. Their large breasts pressed against eachother. Dianne had to admit that Ethan trying to present as a boy in another school at this point was silly. No boy except for his brothers right now would accept him as one of the guys. And his brothers were a particular case. They had lived with Ethan all their lives and grew up with him. So they knew and accepted Ethan, despite Ethan's face and very large breasts for a fifteen-year-old. It was the curse of nature that his female puberty has cursed Ethan with a stunning female body that would be perfect and the envy of any other girl. But Ethan saw it as a horrible curse he could finally escape from.

Some tears rolled down Dianne's face as she said softly and sadly, “Couldn't God have given me just one daughter. That’s all I wanted, and I have Four boys.”

Ethan looked into his mother's eyes with a mischievous smirk and said, with a slight girlish giggle again, “Don't be sad, Mom. I think you do have a daughter, and we just have to wait for her to be brave enough to come out and have girlish fun with you, and you can raise her. Hell, everyone else knows. And I think you know too.”

Dianne laughed and said, “Yeah,” She said knowingly. “But we don't know how far that really goes, and it could simply be the clothes and hair that she likes. We don't know if she is a full girl in the way you are a boy, and we have to wait for her to be willing to come out before we know. We don't know about Landon yet, so we can't really say that for sure right now.”

“I think I can say that She will enjoy being a girl when she is strong enough to come out to us,” Ethan,” Ethan smirked knowingly and continued.” I think she will be more than happy to have her hair done, shop for clothes and talk about boys with you. All the girly fun you missed out with on me. I know.”

“Boys,” Dianne echoed with a shocked look on her face, “are you serious,”

Ethan chuckled, “Yes, I think she is into boys. The way she looks at some boys, and the way she just hangs out with girls and has never shown any attraction to any girl the way her brothers do. She is just friends and hangs out almost like just one of the girls. I seriously think she is into boys. And I see the way she talks about boys with the other girls. She is super girly when she allows herself to. She's just afraid to come out. But I can tell. And I know she's tried on my clothes. She just doesn’t know I know, and I let her take my older clothes. And some of those beautiful dresses you got me that I never wore. I know she has them, and that's okay. She is just afraid.”

From the way, Ethan said that Dianne could tell that she disapproved and really wanted the girl to come out to them. Dianne could see it upset her. “Ethan,” Dianne said firmly. “You must understand the pressure and fear your sister must be feeling, and don’t push her.”

“Hey,” Ethan said to counter, “If my brothers can accept me as one of the guys, as their little bro, me, look at me, then they will surely understand their little brother too and accept her as their sister. I can tell they struggled to accept me, and I had to fight for it. And I see they still have trouble with it, but they are loving and understanding. There’s nothing to fear.”

Ethan just didn’t understand either. “Ethan, look. Your little brother is a boy to her older brothers, with two older brothers, well three, counting you. It’s very different for boys, and that’s how they see him. It will be different when he comes out as their sister. Yeah, they will come around like they did with you. But still, it's very different and the perception. He's been accepted as one of the guys, looking up to his older brothers and emulating them. There are the expectations and perceptions guys have. It is very different for boys. There’s the point that the perception is that you looked up to your older brothers and wanted to emulate them. It's wrong, but that’s the general perception, and I thought it too at one time. But what can your little brother say? It will be very different. Of course, they are loving and accepting. If they can accept you as their brother, they can accept her. We have to find a way to let her know she has nothing to fear. But let's get back to you, Ethan. So you want to continue going to a catholic girls school as a boy. How do you seriously think that will go,” Dianne asked seriously.

“Rough, but the Browne sons are always ready for a fight. And honestly, it will be better than me going to a boy's school right now trying to be accepted as a boy. And safer for me for the time being. They will fight me, but as the year moves forward, it will come clear that they have a boy there, and then we will decide what to do. And they will also have a choice to make then. God tests his true followers. And, I think that those who claim to be his most devout followers fail his tests. And those who don’t claim to be his devout tend to pass them like us. I am glad my family is one of those, mother. I am so afraid of failing, and I was afraid of what you think.”

“Ethan, I am proud of all my sons. And you had more challenges than most. A boy with large D to Double D cup breasts, beautiful hips, and a stunning face. Your body was sculpted with my genes to be a stunningly beautiful woman. And your brothers accept you as one of the boys, as their little bro. You had serious challenges, and we will be with you. You fought hard to be accepted as one of the guys.”

“It wasn’t easy,” Ethan said dryly. “I had to fight for it.”

Dianne laughed. “Yeah, your, and their bruises and black eyes showed that. A boy has to fight.”

“I refused to let them treat me like a girl, and I wouldn’t be protected like some precious jewel or treated as their sister. I demanded respect as a male, and I got it.” Ethan confirmed.

“You earned it, Ethan. So now, let's discuss boys. Like Landon, I guess her name is Laura. She isn’t attracted to girls and prefers boys. I suspect that you are attracted to girls. And have no interest in boys at all. And you struggled to hide it, but some of us can tell.”

Ethan looked embarrassed. He replied, “Well yeah. I am attracted to girls like most boys, which should be no shocker. But, that I haven’t approached any girl like that.”

“I was just concerned since you are surrounded by girls all the time. And, shockingly, you never approached any for a relationship. I know some girls are in relationships with eachother.” Dianne replied. “The school frowns on it, of course, but it happens.”

“Those relationships are very different,” Ethan pointed out. “Those are relationships between other girls, and I am not into that. If I get in a relationship with a girl, I want it to be like Jimmy and his girlfriend Beth. A guy and a girl, I want to be the guy, the protector. And how can I get any girl to see me like that right now? No girl would look at me or accept me like that at this point. So why even try? It will get confusing and hurt her.”

“I think it's possible. Once she gets to know you, it can happen,” Dianne countered.

“Sure, it's possible. But it will take time, and initial impressions play a huge role in things. And any girl I approach would have a few very huge initial impressions to get over before she is willing to even try to accept me as a boyfriend. A few double D cup impressions to get over.”

They both laughed dryly. “Okay, Ethan, I understand. But I wish you would try. I mean, I think even Landon has found himself a boyfriend, and I think that boy accepts your brother as his girlfriend. I saw them together, and it's cute. Even thro they try to hide, they are romantic together.” Dianne said with a snide smile.

“well yeah,” Ethan said sarcastically. “It's easier for him, and he's so small, and it's easier for him to be accepted as a girl than for me to try to present as a potential boyfriend for a girl. Especially with those set of breasts he hides in his room that Stephen must have helped him get. I'd love to see him in them. I bet Laura is stunning when shes out with Stephen.”

“Good, and now you. Don’t think I don’t know what you got a hold of and continue to take in addition to what we have got for you. You need to stop taking that too. You have only been prescribed enough to stop your puberty as a woman, and that’s enough for now and will have its effects. You know you must take time before you can begin to transition, and that will come soon enough. And I know it's difficult, and you want to rush it, but you cant, Ethan.”

“Damnit,” Ethan said hotly, “I am a boy who must go purchase E cup bras for my chest. Do you have any idea what that's like for a boy?”

“No,” Dianne said honestly, “I can imagine, but things are the way they are for a reason. It is for your health and safety. And things can go very bad if you don’t follow them. So please trust us? I don’t want to have to rush you into the ER for complications because you were being a dumbass. And now, you may not be able to find a bed because hospitals are filled. You may not get treated then, and we may end up having to bury you then. Try to imagine what that would be like for a mother.”

Ethan agreed, clearly not happy.

“Good,” Dianne said firmly. “That’s settled, and now I think your brothers are in front of the television getting ready to watch a football game.”

Before leaving entirely, Ethan turned to his mother and mentioned, “Speaking of my little brother Landon. I wonder what is going on with him. We know about his feminine side, the clothes, breasts and those hips he has. If he wants to become Laura or what.”

Dianne said frimly, “I have no idea if hes like you. I don’t think he is trans. I think its just more a personality and a feminine side some boys have. But, I think its time we fine out so we can make a decision. There’s no reason to keep any of this a secret from us.”

Ethan laughed, “With two very macho older brothers and even a brother like me, he has to feel intense pressure to fit in as one of the boys. We must let him know we can accept him.”

Dianne smirked, “Thats where you come in, Ethan. Lets solve this today.”

Ethan put on one of his oversized Cowboys football jerseys and ran out of the room to join his brothers to watch a game.

He plopped down on the end of a large overstuffed comfortable sofa across from his younger brothers sitting across from her. To Ethan, as he watched his younger brother, the small effeminate image screamed girl at him. Landon's long-styled blonde hair spilled down on his shoulders to the hint of eyeliner and mascara on his lashes. Ethan could even see the soft, highlighted skin almost glowing from the moisturizer he must have used on his skin every night like most girls did. Landon was beautiful.

Then Ethan saw Jimmy’s massive over six-foot frame come lumbering in the room carrying a huge bowl of chips mixed with sour cream and nacho cheese. Jimmy's huge arms and chest bulking from years of heavy lifting, workout, and football. Jimmy was a massive guy at only seventeen years old.

The game was starting, and the cowboys were getting ready for the kickoff. The image zoomed up to the cowboy's cheerleaders. Of course, the guys focused on that.

Jimmy smiled. He looked at Ethan and smirked snidely, “Hey Ethan, There are the cheerleaders. You should try out for the cheerleaders, and I bet you would look good out there with them.” He said snidely, chuckling.

Ethan felt hot anger under his skin, but he had to remember guys kidded and ribbed eachother like this. They hardly ever took any of it seriously. That’s just how guys were, and he said the friendly smile on Jimmy. He wasn’t trying to be hurtful. “Well yeah, probably, but I will try out for the team someday. And anyway, you belong on the sidelines with the cheerleaders. You would be better than me.”

Ethan looked over at his little brother Landon sitting on the other sofa. Ethan could see that Landon had seen the cheerleaders differently than the guys did. Ethan noticed that her brother Landon looked at the women's hairstyles, their uniform highlights, makeup, and general presentation in how other women compared themselves to women. Ethan smirked knowingly to himself. Then he took a closer look at Landon’s tight blue top with very subtle lace on the collar and could almost see the outline of a pink lacy strap on the boy's shoulders and down to the cups on the boy's chest. That was Landon; the girl wanted to comeout so much. But he didn’t want to embarrass his brother, so Ethan pretended not to notice. But all of his years as a girl, he knew what to look for and noticed.

Jimmy replied, “Hey,” He said kidding. “I never cheered; you are the one that's on a squad at your school. You have the uniform and everything. And don’t you have practice tomorrow morning with the girls? I am the one on the team at my school.”

Jimmy had a point. Ethan was on the squad and had been on the squad since last year.

“And,” Jimmy pushed forward, “Weren't you one of those fliers on top last year. You were perfect, and you went to the state there.”

“Well, someone had to,” Ethan countered snarkily. “Your team stank last year. But year, I was a flier, but I am on the base this year. I got too large to be a flier. And I don’t plan on being on the squad next year. I will probably transfer to your school and take your place on the team. You know I could.”

Aiden, the second oldest, looked up sharply. Jimmy was the senior. Aiden was hoping when Jimmy graduated this year, he would take Jimmy’s place. Ethan would be a junior, and Aiden would be a senior. But he knew that Ethan was excellent. There was a chance.

Then Ethan countered again, “And anyway, all of this joking about me being a cheerleader had its benefits. The big one is I'm surrounded by beautiful girls and get to hold them. And also, only one of us has been in the cheerleader's locker room.”

Then they all guffawed. And Jimmy replied, “Hey, that’s not fair, and you are the only one here that could be there and not be arrested. And anyway, seriously Ethan, kidding aside, you are a guy. While that's okay now, maybe, I do wonder how long that can go on before the girls start feeling uncomfortable with you there. I hope you are thinking about that. Now, let's just watch the game.

Ethan stood up and moved across toward his younger brother Landon. Landon watched as his older brother Ethan swaggered confidently across the floor stiffly as any guy did. Ethan moved to plot himself beside his brother and smirked knowingly at the younger boy.

Landon didn’t seem too interested in the game, and he just liked being there with his siblings. Ethan also noticed that his brother's nails seemed to be longer and shinier. Ethan met Landon’s shy eyes and smirked knowingly, touching his brother's nails and saying they were pretty.

He looked down to the ground, afraid and ashamed. Ethan patted his brother on the back reassuringly and held him tight, feeling the strap on his back under his top.

Of course, Landon could feel Ethan’s bra strap, but that was more normal. Ethan had to wear a bra since he was little, over ten years old. They watched the cowboys do the kickoff to the Cardinals as Jimmy and Aiden rooted for the Cowboys and booed as the Cardinals shut down the Cardinals. Their linemen stopped the Cowboys passes every time and reached the fourth down in no time.

Landon was hardly paying any attention to the game and seemed to just be on his phone texting to his boyfriend, Stephen. It was so cute to Ethan. Ethan knew that to them and his family, Stephen was just Landon's best friend, and they were just two boys who liked to hang out as friends. Ethan knew differently and could tell from the texts she observed on Landon's phone. Stephen referred to his brother as Laura, and the texts were very romantic. And Landon had fallen entirely for Stephen.

Landon suddenly stood up and asked Ethan, “Can I get you something to drink?”

Ethan looked up, shocked, and replied, “Why, yes, Landon. I would appreciate that. Thank you.?”

“What would you like me to get you?” Landon inquired. Ethan thought the boy was so sweet.

He thought for a second and replied, “I think we have some cold sprite in the frig.” Ethan replied.

Then Landon asked the other two brothers what they wanted, and Landon went into the kitchen as the two older brothers continued to watch the game. Ethan watched Landon, shocked at this. He was further shocked at how Landon went into the kitchen. The boy was wearing some very tight skinny jeans that hugged the boy's hips. The jeans were clearly very tight, hip-hugging, and very low rise. Ethan thought he saw the hint of a faint floral pattern and with some bling on the back. Ethan also thought the boy's hips looked more developed and rounder than any other boy he had ever seen. Ethan's just looked shocked as Landon sashayed into the kitchen to get her brother's drinks. He watched the boy's round hips sway side to side as he went into the kitchen. Everything screamed girl, and Ethan wondered how his older brothers missed this. Maybe it was because he knew what to look for, having experienced it and being surrounded by girls in various stages of development, and they all watched eachother and learned. And Ethan knew that Landon was taking the pills he left out for her. Suppose Jimmy was going to give anyone a hard time for being effeminate. In that case, it should be Landon instead of him, Ethan thought, chuckling to himself. But, of course, it was him that was in a girls cheerleading squad going into the second year.

Landon came back smiling, sashaying in like a girl, giving his brothers their drinks before plopping down beside Ethan and pretending to watch the game again while texting to his boyfriend. The game was in the second quarter, going into halftime. The Cowboys were getting shut down hard by the Cardinal's defensive line. The Cardinals blitzes were almost impossible to stop, and the boys were getting frustrated. There was a lot of vulgar cussing going on, including Ethan as he watched the cowboys linemen fail their quarterback. Again, the Cowboys were unable to get any passes made and got shut down when they tried to run the ball. Nothing they did seemed to work at all. The Cardinals were unstoppable.

Ethan said, chuckling, “Damn, I think my cheer squad could play better than they are today.”

“especially if you are there, little bro,” Jimmy replied respectfully. “And I apologize for my earlier comments, and I didn’t mean to be rude or mean.”

Ethan responded, “Hey, I know how it is, and I can handle it, And I know you weren't being mean. So don’t worry, I will let you know when you go over the line.”

Jimmy knew Ethan didn’t take any shit. He could handle himself and worked out like a beast. Jimmy thought Ethan worked out harder and longer than he did, and sometimes, he wondered if he drove himself too hard. But, Ethan had more to overcome to be able to stand toe to toe with them and hold his own. Ethan was in excellent shape, and Jimmy never wanted to make Ethan mad.

As the halftime show started and the cheerleaders came out on the field to do the show, Ethan saw Landon's eyes sparkle at the cheerleader's sexy beautiful outfits. Ethan could almost see how Landon imagined himself out there in one of those outfits. Then he wondered what it would take to get Landon into her school and possibly into her squad. Then he giggled to himself at the thought of Landon in one of her cheerleading outfits cheering for a game.

Only Landon heard the slightly girlish giggle from Ethan, and he smiled and giggled in reply to his brother's happiness. Then he asked what Ethan was thinking of.

Only to Landon, Ethan said quietly, “I was thinking of you in one of those outfits, or you in one of our cheerleading outfits, cheering at a game. I think you would be adorable, Landon.”

Landon started to smile, but he had to deny it. He replied disgustedly, “No way would you ever get me in that. I am no sissy, Ethan. What are you thinking?”

“Landon, I didn't mean to hurt you,” Ethan said, seeing her brother's defensive anger. And they let it go.

“Landon, why doesn't your ‘friend’ ever come to see it,” Ethan wondered out loud to her brother. Ethan said friend as if he knew.

“The deer in the headlight look on Landon said it all. What, friend,” Landon shuddered.

“You know what I am talking about,” Ethan replied with a smile. “Stephen. The hot boy you hang out with all the time. The way he looks at you and the way you look at him. I heard he likes football, and doesn't he also play on a team?”

“Y, yes,” Landon replied.

Jimmy heard between his cussing with his brother Aiden at how the Cowboys were sucking so much. “Yeah, I heard so much about your new friend Stephen. Why doesn't he ever come? He's welcome to watch a game with us any time, or he could play in one of our games. I'd like to see him too.”

Landon looked caught now. “I don't know about that.”

Jimmy didn't know why Landon suddenly looked frightened and unsure.

“He doesn't really know you all,” Landon said, trying to avoid this.

Ethan knew why. Stephen was Landon's boyfriend and he knew Landon while he was one of the boys in the family, and one of the brothers, he wasn't very masculine at all and hated the macho stuff that Jimmy and Aiden liked. He also knew about Landon and Stephens relationship together. There were just some things he recognized, having been raised as a girl to notice such things other boys missed. When Landon and Stephen were together, it was a boy and girl romantic relationship, and Ethan knew that Landon was a girl around Stephen, and that's what Stephen liked, as the boyfriend. So bringing Stephen here would pose many problems for Landon that he didn't want to face yet.

Ethan saw a look of fear flash across Landon's face, and she motioned for Jimmy to let the matter drop, “I don't know what the big deal is, Landon. But Okay, whatever.”

Ethan leaned over to her little brother and quietly whispered only to him, “Landon, I think we need to be honest now, that time has come little brother. And anyway, I think he would also like to see you in one of my cheer outfits. You are a very pretty girl.” Ethan added with a knowing smirk.

“Ewww,” Landon protested weakly, “No, I am not a sissy. Can’t, you drop it,” He whispered whined.

Ethan held Landon close, “Laura, I think I that is your girl name, be honest with me. I know about you, I see the signs having been raised as a girl myself, I see them, and we do need to talk. Don't pretend to be disgusted. Do you think I'm stupid,” Ethan whispered in reply.

Ethan touched Landon's hips and ran his finger down Landon's roundish hip. “Look at that, don’t you think I noticed that. And those jeans you wore today. Come on, and that top with the floral lace. Geeze, bro. None of that is natural on a boy. What is that.”

Landon protested, “That’s hip pads I bought. Stephen thinks its really cute and so do I. I don’t want to become a girl. I like to look like a girl, and Stephen thinks im very hot.”

Then Ethan ran his finger on Landon's shoulder, following the bra strap line down his back to the middle clip and then over the shoulder to the front cups. “I have lived that life, and I know a bra strap and womens hip huggers when I see them. It's time to cut the horse shit, Laura. We need to go talk during the halftime, I want to know about Laura and this life of yours.

Ethan pulled his frightened brother up, and they walked to his bedroom. Dianne followed, she said following the two siblings, “This will include me. And Laura, you aren't in trouble, and we simply want some answers about this.”

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A little hard to follow at first

but this is turning into an interesting tale. I wonder what’s next for the kids and family?

There are not many FTM stories here,

Julia Miller's picture

So naturally I was a bit confused at first as to what was going on. Ethan is a girl at birth who wants to become a trans man. It seems her younger brother wants to become a girl and has a boyfriend. Let’s see where this story goes.