A Just Punishment, part 2

Printer-friendly version

Before we start the next part let me first thank you for all the kindness you have shown me for my first post. Having read a number of stories on this site I can only hope to do the site justice with my contributions. There are so many wonderful authors represented here and the positive feedback from my first post brought a huge smile to my face.

Thank you o very much,

Erika

Now for part 2....


As consciousness slowly returned Gregory stretched his cold, stiff body and slowly climbed up to his feet. 'Why am I naked' he thought to himself and looked around to see what may have changed about his situation. His room was mostly the same as it was before his enforced sleep, other than a plate of food on his side table and what looked like a fresh cup of water.

"Hey! Let me out." he called out. Not quite a yell, but definitely filled with frustration and anger. He started to feel a tingle coming from the back of his neck and whimpered expecting the pain of yet another horrible shock.

"You have been told to be quiet. Will you obey?" came the voice from all around him.

He nodded and the tingles stopped.

"You will not be getting out any time soon, but we are willing to make your stay more comfortable. Is there a way we can help you with that?"

Gregory was nearly whispering as he answered "Could I have some clothes? And I need to pee."

In the corner of the room a small section of the wall opened up and a toilet slid forward and stopped when it fully cleared the wall opening.

"You will find clothes in the drawer under you food. Don't forget to eat." Gregory heard as he walked towards to toilet. He was rather concerned about being watched and tried to hide his body as best as he could while starting to lift the seat. Or at least he tried to, but it would not move.

"Oh well." he muttered quietly and started to settle his stance, and then he felt the tingles again. His legs felt weak and numb and he started to collapse. To save himself he dropped heavily onto the toilet. Once he felt he was fully settled and certain he would not collapse he realized the tingles had stopped. The shock, concern and fear had started the process he had planned on doing standing up so he finished and started to stand.

"Don't forget to wipe and wash your hands."

"Right." he grumbled as he grabbed a handful of toilet paper from the roll attached to the side of the toilet. Once he stood up the toilet disappeared back into the wall where it had come from and beside that space a sink appeared the same way. He washed his hands, making sure to use the provided soap. Finishing that he took the four steps over to his bedside table and opened the drawer to survey what clothes were provided.

He found a pair of pants, the stretchy type that women wear often for sports, in a teal colour, matched to a baby blue tank top, but the straps seemed very thin, and a pair of white ankle socks.

"What is with these clothes? They look like something a chick would wear."

"You are being given a lot of latitude because you are new here, but right now you are pushing it. You wanted clothes and they have been provided. Wear them, or do not, that is your choice, but stop your complaining or the pain you felt previously will be like a tickle compared to what can be done."

Gregory paled slightly at the brisk tone and implied threat of further pain. He looked at the clothes again and then closed the drawer, feeling that nudity was preferred to wearing what he was offered. Sitting on the bed he set the plate of food on his lap and ate the provided meal. The utensils were a hard plastic, with blunt edges, like something you would give a toddler, or use for camping. He struggled with anything that needed spearing like the bottom layer of his salad, and ended up using his fingers.

Finally finished with food and having drank his water the sink again appeared from the wall. He washed his hands, with more of the floral soap, and then just paced about the room. His thoughts swirled, confused about where he was, how long they would keep him, who 'they' were, what more torture would he have to endure, and as he continued to pace and ponder his situation he started to feel small, and vulnerable. He was used to being in control of his life, being 'the man' and in charge. Now he felt, well, weak, and he had not felt like this since middle school. Back then the bullies ruled the school and he was smaller, too shy and too timid to stand up to them, so they ruled over him also. That was the last time he let someone else control his life until now.

Gregory stopped pacing and stared at the wall with a distant look. He would survive, deal with whatever they threw at him, put up with the shocks and the pain, but he would not be the timid, shy, small thing from those days in school. Never. He had made a promise back then and he was not breaking it now.

The shivering of his body caught him by surprise. In his pacing and musing he had not noticed how cold he had gotten. 'They must have dropped the temperature of the room' he thought. He looked to the bed but there was just a mattress, no pillow, blankets or sheets to use for warmth or comfort. He looked back to the drawer he had closed previously and looked away. Wrapping his arms around himself he shivered again. 'Fuck it, I need to stay warm and they are just clothes.' he relented and opened the drawer again. The tank top was first, and it hung barely to his waist, and the hem was so light that it seemed to constantly shift and move, brushing his stomach and sides with every movement of his body, almost tickling him. The pants were tight, stretchy and took a while to drag up his legs. Once they were fully pulled up and in place he felt like they were squeezing his waist, and pulling at his legs. He looked down at the pants, noticing for the first time the sheer panels on either thigh and how here and there was evidence of his leg hair poking through the spandex. Finally he put the socks on. They barely covered his soles and heel with how short they were, but at least he was covered, and he already felt warmer.

He lay back on the bare mattress and closed his eyes, feeling the boredom of the empty room and exhaustion of his ordeal so far. Attempting to settle into a comfortable position he found constant irritation from the clothes. The way the tank top moved brushed against his nipples, the pants kept pulling at his leg hairs and the socks kept threatening to slip off his heels. All this annoyance caused Gregory to shift again and again on the bed, trying to alleviate himself of the sensitivity he was feeling everywhere.

"Problems?" the voice called out.

"Yes, these clothes are bothering me."

"Would you like that fixed?"

"Yes please."

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

> "Would you like that fixed?

> "Would you like that fixed?"
> "Yes please."
Be careful what you wish for. Muahhahaha

Thx for another nice chapter^^

he should have asked what or

he should have asked what or how the problem would be fixed

Sounds like Gregory……

D. Eden's picture

Is about to lose his body hair, and gain a bra, lol.

I wonder how long until he figures out his food is drugged?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus