Gina's Surprise

Printer-friendly version

Gina’s Montana Ranch House:
Gina scrambles to get out of bed. She climbs over Misty and runs towards the bathroom. She flips the seat up and starts throwing up. Since returning from Ireland, she has been feeling sick and tired. She wet the panties she is currently wearing when she upchucks last night’s dinner into the toilet.

Gina kneels before the toilet, trying to let her stomach settle down before standing up. She could feel that she had peed her panties. She felt her bladder let loose on the last heave of her stomach contents.

Arnold had felt Gina get out of bed in a hurry. He hears her throwing up in the bathroom. He gets out of bed, walks towards the bathroom, and spots Gina worshipping the powerful old porcelain god when she stops throwing up. “Are you okay, sweetie?”

Gina turns and looks at her husband. “I feel like my insides have all come out.” Gina couldn’t believe she had thrown up everything in her stomach.

Arnold walks into the bathroom and lifts Gina off the floor gingerly. He knew her stomach might still be upset. He escorts her to the sink, puts some water into a paper cup, and hands it to her.

“Rinse your mouth out, sweetie.”

Gina accepts the paper cup and takes a sip. She swishes the water around in her mouth and spits it out. She repeats what she previously did until her mouth doesn’t taste like last night’s dinner.

“Mommy, I have to potty.” Misty stands in the doorway to the bathroom.

Arnold turns to look at their youngest daughter. “Okay, sweetie.” He helps Gina out of the bathroom so Misty can use the toilet. He makes sure to flush the toilet before they leave.

“It’s all yours, sweetie.” Arnold escorts Gina into the bedroom.

Gina still felt tired and queasy as she moved towards the bed. She lets Arnold slip her wet panties off and clean her with wet naps they kept for Misty when she had her little accidents. After Arnold finishes cleaning and getting Gina dressed, he looks at her. “I’m taking you to Dr. Hanna at the hospital to discover what is wrong with you.”

“Fine.” Gina knew better than to argue with her husband once he decided on a course of action.

“Come on, munchkin, let’s get you dressed and take your mom to the hospital.” Arnold looks at Misty as she comes walking out of the bathroom.

“Will mommy be okay?” Misty was worried about her mother.

“She’ll be fine.” Arnold walks over to the dresser and grabs some clothes for Misty.

Gina kept some of Misty’s clothes in their bedroom since she always slept with them. Arnold dresses Misty and texts Selina since their housekeeper is staying with her. He was going to leave Arabella and Jennifer at home.

He gets a reply a few seconds later as he walks out the front door with Misty and Gina. They take Gina’s Hummer to the hospital and park. Arnold escorts Gina to the emergency room and signs her in.

Nurse Farrell knew who the Asian woman was when she entered the emergency room. She also knew who the gentleman was that was helping her as well. The little girl, she didn’t know, but guessing from the way she stayed by Mrs. Bounty. She figures that the little girl must be their adopted daughter. She notices n Mrs. Bounty’s medical records that Dr. Hanna is to be contacted immediately before any medical work is performed unless it is life and death.

Nurse Farrell looks at Mrs. Bounty and prints out a medical bracelet for her and a bunch of stickers. She hands them to Mrs. Bounty’s husband.
“Here you go, Mr. Bounty. We'll take you to the back when a room is available.”

“That’s fine.” Gina was feeling a little better but was still feeling tired.

Arnold escorts everyone over to a seat and waits for the nurse to call their name. It doesn’t take long for Gina’s name to be called. When Arnold and Misty escort Gina up to the nurse.

“I’m sorry, sir. But only Mrs. Bounty is allowed back here.”

Arnold looks at the nurse standing before him. A smirk appears on his face. “If you value your life, ma’am. You’ll let me go with my wife. Because there are things she hates and will strike out at you, and believe me, you don’t want that to happen.”

“I deal with those types of patients constantly, sir.” Nurse Williams looks at the gentleman.

“But are those patients highly trained killers?” Arnold knew there were things that Gina still hadn’t overcome yet.

Gina didn’t say anything. She was trying not to let her famous temper surface. She knew some things triggered what was done to her to surface, and when that happened, she struck out.

“Fine, but you’ll have to wait outside the room when the doctor comes.” Nurse Williams escorts Gina Bounty to a room and goes about taking her temp and blood pressure. And draw some blood from her. She sends the blood sample to be tested.

Misty stands by her father as the nurse tends to her mother. She watches as her mother lets the woman fuss about her, and the nurse leaves the room after a while.

“Did she hurt you, Mommy?” Misty lets go of Arnold’s hand and walks over to Gina.

“She didn’t hurt me, munchkin.” Gina picks Misty up and sits next to her on the medical bed.

Misty leans against Gina. Her birth mother used to use needles all the time. But these needles weren’t hurting her adopted mother.

“Do you think you picked something up in Ireland, sweety?” Arnold wonders if Gina brought something home with her.

“I don’t think so. I’ve been feeling run down lately and running back and forth to the bathroom to pee.” Gina couldn’t believe how often she had
had to pee lately.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Arnold gives his wife the same look when the kids don’t fess up to something they did.

“You know that doesn’t work on me.” Gina looks right at Arnold with the intensity people have come to fear.

“That doesn’t work on me either. So, why didn’t you say anything?” Arnold knew all of Gina’s looks.

“Because I figure it wasn’t anything important. You know how I get when I work all the time.”

“Yes, I do, Mrs. Bounty.” Dr. Hanna comes walking into the room.

Gina, Arnold, and Misty look at the light brown hair woman as she walks into the examination room. She had a nice figure to her, and Gina knew that she worked out when she could.

“Hey, doc. I’m sorry if I dragged you away from anything important.” Gina knew Dr. Hanna worked in the ER occasionally.

“It’s all right. Your father pays me good money to look after you guys. Now, what seems to be the problem?” Dr. Hanna winks at Misty.

Misty giggles when the doctor winks at her. She treated her when she first came to live with Gina when they returned from California.

“She threw up this morning, and according to what she just admitted, she’s been feeling run down more than normal,” Arnold answered for his wife.

Gina glares at her husband for answering for her. She was about to answer for herself.

“Hhhmm, I’m still waiting for your blood work. So, why don’t I check you out? Which means you two will have to leave us.” Dr. Hanna turns and looks at Arnold and Misty.

“Do I have to?” Misty looks at her mother for an answer.

Gina looks at Misty. “Go with your father outside, sweetie. I’ll be okay.” Gina hugs Misty.

“We’ll be outside waiting for you, sweetie.” Arnold kisses Gina’s forehead.

Gina knew Misty didn’t like being away from her. She also understood why Misty was so clingy to her as well. She witnessed her mother die from a drug overdose.

Arnold leaves the examination room, holding Misty’s hands, and returns to the waiting room. He hated leaving Gina with Dr. Hanna, but Jack chose her as the family doctor since the previous one had retired.

Examination Room:

Dr. Hanna looks at Gina. “Now, let’s see why you threw up this morning.”

“Okay.” Gina lays back on the examination bed and lets Dr. Hanna double-check everything.

“You said you threw up this morning. Were you awake or still asleep?”

“Asleep. Suddenly, my stomach started acting up, and the next thing I knew, I was climbing over Misty and running towards the bathroom.”

“Did anything else happen?”

“I hate to admit this, but I peed myself every time I threw up.” Gian couldn’t believe she had peed herself.

“Have you found yourself going to the bathroom more often than normal?” Dr. Hanna knew Gina’s background and wondered if what Gina was telling her was what she was thinking.

“Actually, yeah, I have. Normally, I don’t go as often as I have been.”

“You said earlier that you have been feeling more tired than normal. When did this start happening?” Dr. Hanna wonders if Gina could be.

“About two weeks ago. Just before I went to Ireland for my grandmother’s funeral.”

“Have you noticed any tenderness with your breasts lately?” Dr. Hanna was writing notes on the computer in the room.

“I have. I chalk it up to the sports bra I have been wearing.” Gina noticed her breasts had been feeling tender to the touch lately.

Dr. Hanna walked over and doubled checks Gina’s vitals again and noticed they had gone down some. She knew Gina could control her heart rate and heartbeat.

“Do you still feel nausea?”

“Not right now.” Gina didn’t feel sick right now.

Dr. Hanna does some more test on Gina and, after about two hours, send her home with a prescription should she feel nauseous again. As Gina sits in the Hummer on the passenger side, she starts feeling sick to her stomach again.

“Pull over.” Gina has her hand on the door handle.

Arnold pulls over and watches as Gina gets out and starts vomiting. She only manages to vomit twice before getting back into the Hummer.

“I’ll stop at Circle K and get you a ginger ale.” Arnold spots Circle K and pulls into the parking lot.

Arnold gets out of the Hummer and heads inside the convenience store. Gina watches from the Hummer. She knew Misty was in the back playing on her tablet. She could hear the music from the game Misty played on the tablet.

Arnold comes back out and gets into the Hummer. Once, he sat on the driver’s side. “Here you go, sweetie. I got you some crackers as well.”

“Thanks.”

“Hey, munchkin, I got you a fruit juice.” Arnold hands a bottle to Misty as well. He already lightly opened it for her.

“Thanks, Daddy.” Misty accepts the juice and sits back.

“You’re welcome, sweetie.”

Arnold starts the Hummer and drives them back to the ranch.

Several Days Later:
Gina was still throwing up, but not as bad as she had on the first day. Her mother had recommended some tea and other drinks to help her. She also watched the kids while Gina worked in her home office.

One of the teams that had gone down to Brazil to deal with a Cartel family had done something they hadn’t counted on and nearly took the team hostage. However, thanks to several mask figures, they managed to escape.

Gina looks over towards her cell phone when it starts ringing. She looked at the caller id and noticed Dr. Hanna calling her. She presses accept,
“Hey doc, what’s up?”

“Gina, how soon can you come to the hospital?”

“Right now, doc. Why, what’s up?” Gina was worried.

“Can you show up in about an hour?” Dr. Hanna knew she had to rearrange a few things, but it shouldn’t be a problem.

“Sure.”

“Good. I’ll see you in about an hour.” Dr. Hanna couldn’t believe what the blood test had shown her. It was a good thing she took three vials of
blood from Gina.

Gina ends the call and goes to find her sister Alyona. She finds Alyona and the housekeeper fixing lunch for everyone as she walks into the kitchen.

“Alyona, I have to go and see Dr. Hanna in an hour. Will you be okay staying and watching the girls?” Gina hoped her sister didn’t mind babysitting her girls.

Alyona looks at Gina. “Is everything okay?”

“I don’t know. My doctor just called me to come in and see her.”

“I hope it’s not anything too serious.” Alyona looks at her older sister with a worried look on her face.

“I’ll be okay, Alyona. You know us, Bounty. We’re indestructible and stubborn as hell.”

“Don’t forget kind too.” Rosa has been training Selina to be Gina’s housekeeper.

Gina smiles as she turns around and waves goodbye. She grabs her purse and walks outside to her Hummer and gets in. She drives towards Dr. Hanna’s office and wonders why she wanted her to come in.

Dr. Hanna’s Office:
Dr. Hanna looks at Gina as she sat in front of her. Gina’s thick medical file was sitting in front of her and it was opened. She looks at Gina “Gina, how long ago were you turned into a woman?”

“Almost thirteen years ago. Julia and I, along with a few others were experimented on and changed for clients. The mad doctor enhanced my features and redid my organs and skeleton. Why do you ask?”

“And you have been taking estrogen all these years because the organs the doctor put inside of you were dormant, right?”

“Yeah, they work, but they didn’t produce enough hormones to do me any good. Your predecessor, Dr. Holder put me on estrogen pills and said I would have to stay on them.”

“What exactly did the person who experimented on you, do to you?” Dr. Hanna read the medical file and notes, but she has a feeling that there was more.

Gina takes a deep breath before she explains. She thinks back to what was done to her “The doctor that experimented on me, not only put female reproductive organs in me, he also programmed my mind. I was meant to be his songbird. He programmed my mind with every song he wanted me to sing and programmed me to play the piano, tambourine, violin, harp, and a few other string instruments. Also, he adjusted my vocal cords so I could hit certain notes that only professional opera singers could. I was meant to be the perfect little songbird he could show off to his clients and let them use my body for their pleasure.”

Gina clinches her fist so hard, that her fingernails dig into her hand, drawing blood. The wolf she created to guard her memories and prevent anyone from entering her mind, was getting pissed.

“How did you overcome what was done to you?” Dr. Hanna noticed how angry Gina was getting.

“Counseling and locking everything away in my subconscious. What I haven’t managed to overcome is protected by my wolf guardian.”

Dr. Hanna looked confused “What is a wolf a guardian.”

“Something my father taught me. He is like my imaginary friend and guards my mind. He is based on my pet wolf, Cadmus.” Gina knew anyone who tried to enter her mind will find a very, pissed-off wolf waiting to devour them.

“Well, getting back to those organs that were put inside of you. All those years of you taking estrogen have kicked started them. Your blood has
so much estrogen in it now, that I have to take you off your medication, and on top of that, you’re pregnant.”

“Are you sure?” Gina was shocked by the news.

“Oh, I’m very sure you’re pregnant. Your hCG came back very high. You may be going to have twins, but I won’t be able to determine that until
your eighth week of pregnancy.” Doctor Hanna could see that Gina was shocked.

Gina sat there in the chair bewildered that somehow beyond all odds, she had become pregnant. She knew Tizzy had become pregnant because of some sort of magic. However, she never thought the organs and everything the doctor placed inside of her and Julia would ever work like they were meant to.

“Thanks, doc.” Gina gets up and walks out of the doctor’s office still shocked that she was going to give birth. How will she explain this to Arnold or his parents?

She wishes her mother or father was here right now, but they were still in England. Her parents had said they were going to be at least spending three weeks in England getting her grandmother’s estate taken care of. Instead of driving home as she planned on doing, she drives towards Arnold’s law office instead. She spots his SUV parked in its normal parking spot. She parks her Hummer next to it and walks towards his office.

Gina stops halfway to the door and decided that his office wasn’t the time or place for the news. She turns around and walks back towards her Hummer. She gets in and drives back to the ranch instead. On her way towards the ranch, she spots two men racing down the interstate, weaving in and out of traffic like maniacs.

An evil smile appears on her face as she waits until the last second and pulls her Hummer right in front of the person driving down the emergency lane. She watches as the driver tries to avoid her Hummer. He might have had a chance if her Hummer was one of the commercial ones, but hers was an old military one her father bought.

She watches as the person runs right into the guard rail. She gets out of her Hummer and walks back behind it to check on the driver. She spots the driver recovering from the impact. She walks up to the person’s car and knocks on the driver's side window.

Kane shakes his head to clear it. One moment he was racing up the emergency lane trying to beat traffic and the next a huge black military-style Hummer pulled in front of him to avoid hitting the rear end of the Hummer. He slammed on the brakes and hit the guardrail.

He hears someone knocking on the window of his car. He turns his head to see who it was and spotted an Asian woman knocking on his window. He rolls down the window “What do you want?”

“I was wondering if you need an ambulance, since you hit the guardrail, instead of the back of my Hummer.” Gina had a smirk on her face.

“You did that on purpose, you bitch.” Kane was angry that this woman caused him to wreck his sports car.

Gina leans a little into the car and places her hands on the window to hold it down if he decided to roll it up.

“I would be careful about calling me a bitch, because I’ll be more than happy to let you see how much of a bitch I can be.” Gina lets the guy see how cold her eyes can be.

Zane heard and saw how this woman could kill him without a second thought. His expression went from angry to scared in no time.

“Next time you and your friend decide to race down the interstate, be prepared to go to jail. Because I know several more people like me that will make you disappear.” Gina backs up and walks towards her Hummer.

She arrives home twenty minutes later. She sits in her Hummer for a few minutes, before getting out and walking into the house.

“Mommy!” Misty runs towards her mother.

Misty’s voice snaps Gina out of the daze she was in and hugs her. She looks into Misty’s eyes “What have you been up to, munchkin?”

“I was helping Aunt Alyona with the laundry.” Misty liked working with her aunt.

Alyona heard Gina’s and Misty’s voices. She went to find her sister and found her hugging Misty. She watches the two of them and wonders if she’ll be as close to her children as Gina and Julia are.

“How did things go at the doctor’s office?” Alyona could tell something was bothering her sister.

“Unexpected.” Gina wanted to tell her husband first, before breaking the news to her family.

“Oh?” Alyona wonders what went on.

“Yeah, I’ll explain after I talk with Arnold tonight.”

“Okay.” Alyona could only think of a few things that her sister was thinking.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“Yeah, as long as it’s not alcoholic.”

“It’s not. I made some iced tea before you got home.” Alyona turns and walks towards the kitchen.

Gina follows her sister into the kitchen. Normally, she would be the one escorting someone into her kitchen, but today she didn’t mind her younger sister doing it. She sits down on a stool at the counter and watches her sister fixes her a glass of tea.

“Here you go, sis.” Alyona hands her sister a glass.

“Thanks.” Gina takes a sip of it and notices sit was as sweet as their mother makes it.

“So, how is the Phoenix Foundation doing?” Alyona heard about her sister’s new organization and what its purpose is.

“It’s doing okay. I lost two teams, but we recovered their bodies and brought them home. I sent three of our highly trained assassins to eliminate the people responsible for killing the two teams. Our government is trying to stop me from interfering in other countries' dealing. However, I told them to fuck off and if they had done what was necessary in the first place. I wouldn’t have to send innocent people into areas they didn’t care about.”

“You sound like dad.” Alyona knew the only reason their father didn’t go after cartel leaders anymore. Because it was a never-ending battle and
the CIA came down hard on him.

“Who do you think taught me to do what is right? The governments on this planet don’t care about their citizens and only carry about power. So, there have to be people like me, Dad, and a few others to keep them in check. I know I’ll never be able to cure everything or live long enough to see things change. However, while I am around, I’m going to do what I can.” Gina knew a few Congressmen and women she would like to eliminate. But that wasn’t the way she was raised.

“I think educating people while they are younger is the answer to our problems.” Alyona figures if you teach people right while they are young, they will carry those lessons throughout their life.

“The problem with that, is they get corrupted when they get older. They see that playing by the rules and doing what is right gets them nothing. So, you have to show them what happens when you cross that line.”

“I understand your reasoning, sis. However, you do know, people are going to do what they feel is right.” Alyona knew this was an argument that has no right answer.

“I know.” Gina drinks her tea.

Later In the Evening:
Gina fixes dinner for the girls and lets them watch television in the living room. She has dinner set aside for Arnold in the oven being kept warm. She sits at the table waiting for Arnold to arrive home.

Arnold was tired by the time he gets home. He spots Gina sitting at the dining room table by herself, drinking an iced tea. He walks into the room
“Where are the girls?”

“They are in the living room watching a movie. I put your dinner in the oven to keep warm.”

“Okay, what’s wrong, sweetie?” Arnold walks over to Gina and takes her hand in his.

Gina looks into Arnold’s eyes “I went to the doctor today.”

“Oh? What did Dr. Hanna say?” Arnold hadn’t known Gina went to see Dr. Hanna today.

“Arnold, remember what I told you about what was done to me and Julia before I was found and adopted by our father?”

“Yeah, I remember. Does this have anything to do with you throwing up?” Arnold was concerned that something was wrong with Gina.

“Yes, it seems after all these years. The organs that were working right, decided to start working like they were supposed to.”

“Okay, so now you’ll be just like a normal woman. I love you no matter what.” He squeezes Gina’s hand lightly.

A smile appears on Gina’s face ‘I know, but there is one more thing. You're going to be a father again.”

Arnold’s eyes get big. He was used to Gina springing things on him, but this was a major surprise.

“You don’t mean, what I think you mean, do you?”

“Yes, I do. It seems that is the reason I’m throwing up. Is because I’m pregnant. Dr. Hanna said she thinks I might be carrying twins, but can’t be sure until my eighth week of pregnancy.”

Arnold pulls Gina up from her chair and just hugs her. He couldn’t believe he and Gina were having children that had their DNA. He loved the girls, but this was major news.

He felt Gina crying against his chest as he held her. He knew she was happy and if it was true, their family was going to get bigger. He just holds Gina until she stops crying and looks into her eyes “Everything will be okay.”

“I know.” Gina was just wrapped up in her husband’s loving arms.

Eight Weeks Later:
“Well doctor, was your guess, right?” Gina looks at Doctor Hanna and the technician as they scan her abdomen.

A smile appears on Doctor Hanna’s face when she spots both babies. She looks at Gina “I was right. You’re going to have twins.”

“How about their sex?” Gina was nervous.

“It’s too soon to tell. You’ll have to come back in twelve weeks for me to tell you.” Doctor Hanna knew Gina had three girls already.

“I hope they are boys. Arnold is being outnumbered by girls at home.” Gina wanted to give Arnold some sons. She knew he would love having sons as well.

Twenty Weeks Later:
“Well, Doctor? What gender are my babies?” Gina looks at Doctor Hanna.

Doctor Hanna prints out the ultrasound pictures and hands them to Gina. A smile appears on Gina’s face as she looks at the image. She was going to keep it secret for a while. She’ll tell her mother, but not her father or Arnold just yet.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Surprise!!!

Now tell me, who couldn't see that coming! Given the manipulation she underwent, just who's DNA is she carrying? I truly hope it is Gina's and Arnold's.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Well now this IS a suprise

Samantha Heart's picture

After all these years things start working. Now she ACTULLY having Twins! Probably boys lol. We'll find out soon enough lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.