How BttF Might Have Ended

Printer-friendly version


How BttF Might Have Ended

By Daphne Xu

George McFly: "If not for him..."

Lorraine McFly: "... we would never have fallen in love."

George: "There was also that strange boy, he kept um, matchmaking us, pushing me so hard toward you."

Lorraine: "Oh yes! Would you believe it? Dad hit him with the car! He seemed so strong, so self-assured, so confident. So quick to brush off being hit by a car. And then so quick to stand up to Biff and the bullies for me--" Glances over at George. "Both of us, such a knight in shining armor! I just couldn't help falling hard for him."

George: "And then he disappeared. He promised -- guaranteed in fact -- that we would see him again. But we never have, and it's been thirty years and counting."

Lorraine: "I'm not so sure. You wouldn't by any chance know anything about this, would you, Marty?"

Marty: "Huh?"

Lorraine, with a cock-eyed glance and grin: "Or should I say, Calvin Klein?"

Marty flushed and froze in embarrassment, unable to articulate for a moment. He finally said, "Mom! You knew?"

Lorraine, smiling: "Of course I knew. I am your mom." She turned serious. "My only question was when would it happen for you. First thing now, we take you to the hospital and check you out for internal injuries."

The END
up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

mom's always know !

giggles. I was half expecting that the time travel shenanigans had turned Marty into Marti!

DogSig.png

*Thumbs Up*

=)

- Leona

PS

Daphne Xu's picture

Thank you, Leona.

-- Daphne Xu

Moms

Daphne Xu's picture

Yes, they know.

What's often called female intuition is really male transparency.

-- Daphne Xu

I'm glad I missed this story before

but only because it was so delightful to stumble across it now.

Yes, a check for internal injuries is definitely warranted.

Thanks

Daphne Xu's picture

... for reading it!

-- Daphne Xu