Murder Most Fowl

Printer-friendly version


Murder Most Fowl

By Daphne Xu

He was a newly-hired associate in a Boston law firm, and on this Friday evening, they were celebrating the completion of an intense afternoon of grind and drudgery with an immense case. They sat around a circular table in the Lounge de Lumière, and he dined and drank as he intently watched and listened to a young lady's rendition of the lovely song "Somewhere Out There" from "An American Tail", stripping in time to the music as she circulated the tables.

Fully nude except for high heels and garter stockings loaded with bills, she approached their table. Another associate slipped him a $500 bill, mouthing, "for her." Hard with forbidden excitement, he folded the bill long-ways once, twice, and again, envisioning a unique place to slip the bill to her. Dare he?

A few partners and associates engaged her in conversation. "This job will help with my room, board, and textbooks." "No, not law. I'm planning to double-major in Germanic Languages and Literature, and Civil Engineering." "I don't know if I'll have the time to continue this job once school be--Ahh!" The man jabbed the bill into her cleft.

The others' angry shouting was making no sense, as a couple of strong men bodily yanked him away. Next thing he knew, he was thrown outside into the dark. The outdoor darkness faded further to a particularly cold, damp, sparkly pitch-black...

            ******************************

The young stripper had mostly pushed aside her embarrassment at the summer job she took in preparation for college. The pay was decent, the work was challenging and kept her fit, the tips were adding up, and there was even chance of a college sponsorship.

The young man's invasion of her privates, even as a generous tip, threatened to undo her progress, even though security had bodily removed him and the rest of the table were sincerely, even overly, apologetic. She was heading back to the dressing room, clutching the offending bill, when the hallway faded to a clammy but sparkly-dark pitch-black...

            ******************************

She was leaning her head on the shoulder and bicep of the muscular boy three years older, as together, they watched a chick flick. It was so romantic, the girl sighed. The boy shifted his hand around her shoulder, and slid the hand on her thigh an inch further up her skirt.

She should shift her legs and her bottom pretty soon, she thought. But not yet; it felt good. She lost herself again in the movie... The leading lady and leading gentleman were finally alone together, surrounded by romantic music... she could almost feel the man kissing the lady's neck... so good, so exciting... she shivered up and down her spine, instinctively spreading her legs. The persons on the screen were kissing for all their worth. Electricity of endless voltage exploded down there and surged through her whole body; she couldn't help screaming in extreme pleasure.

Pleasure flipped to mortification at her realization of what she'd done. Everyone around her knew. Her panties were sopping; her mom would know for sure at home. She jumped from her seat and ran out the nearest exit, and off not paying attention. The dark was sparkly-black, as clammy as her panties...

            ******************************

Already surprised that she'd let his fingers go all the way under her panties, the boy in guilt and distress watched her run off. He held his slimy fingers to his nose, then into his mouth, tasting the slime. The theater was getting darker, blacker, and more sparkly...

            ******************************

Oh, the forbiddenness! The excitement felt like a lump in the boy's throat, as he slipped the bra on backwards, hooked it, twisted it forward, and stuffed two balls of socks in each cup. He was almost ready.

He slipped a pair of high-cut short-shorts over his bikini-style panties, and a sleeveless crop top. Pulling his tummy and butt in, brushing and fluffing up his hair, and snatching a pair of dark glasses, he was ready.

Oh the Verboten, the excitement, the fear as he slipped out of the house into the dark of night. The stars in the sky were brilliant that night, as was the Milky Way. An even darker, yet more sparkly, damp, cold blackness enveloped him as he ran along the street.

            ******************************

The eleven-year-old girl emerged from a basement apartment into the back yard, her knapsack on her shoulders. She turned and briefly hugged and kissed a young man good-bye. "Good-night, Mr. Dudley. That was fun; I loved it!" Mr. Dudley watched her from the doorway as she climbed the fence and headed home. Everything darkened as a clammy, pitch-black, sparkly shade covered and enveloped him.

            ******************************

The parents appeared at the summons of the private investigator, hired when the police were unable to find out anything about the disappearances. Some parents suspected that the police were unwilling to give it wholehearted effort, as the disappeared were all naughty teenagers, and naughty men in their twenties.

The investigator said, "I saw the unmistakable signs of a certain entity, known for transformation arts of the blackest nature. We have a code name for this entity, BLKOOZ." He led them to a particular tree in a particular grove, in a particular park. Crows swirled about them and dove down. A few landed on human shoulders. Others humans shrieked and swung their arms, blocking the crows and waving them away.

One of the crows landed on the shoulder of a 12yo girl, tapping its beak to her neck. "Mr. Dudley!" she squealed.

The investigator continued, "This entity has transformed your disappeared family members into a murder of crows."

The END
up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fowl language giveaway

Did not see this conclusion coming at all. Thanks for the entertainment.

>>> Kay

Language Most Fowl

Daphne Xu's picture

Glad you enjoyed it. It's always nice to catch a reader.

-- Daphne Xu

Well, they were for the birds

but I had expected them to have to eat crow, not the other way round ;)

Five hundred dollar bills aren't that commun. Come to think about it I've seen more 2 USD bill (only one).

Two-Dollar Bills

Daphne Xu's picture

Last I heard, one could get two-dollar bills if one ordered them specially. I admit that I don't know about $500-dollar bills, and I didn't bother to check. I wasn't planning on realism, after all.

"I had expected them to have to eat crow, not the other way round" -- nice to catch Bru by surprise. :-)

-- Daphne Xu

hmm

I'm trying to figure out all the puns you made, but failing miserably. Still was enjoyable, thank you ♥

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

'Twould be flattering if you

Daphne Xu's picture

'Twould be flattering if you found more puns than I put in. Glad you liked it. :-)

-- Daphne Xu

Tell it to the birds

Angharad's picture

murder most fowl indeed, if caught would they be up before the beak?

Angharad

The Birds?

Daphne Xu's picture

Would they be up before "the beak" if caught? Gee, I couldn't say.

-- Daphne Xu