The Rise of Rapstar: Bad Badie Pt. 1

Printer-friendly version
Brent Anderson in
The Rise of Rapstar: Bad Badie

My name is Brent ‘Badie’ Anderson, i’m a 18 year old high school dropout looking to make it. I live in a small house in Detroit with my mother, she always tells me i hang out with the wrong crowd and today more than ever i realized that.

I could hear the sirens getting closer, all my friends had already left me. I could only close my eyes as i knew what was coming next when i heard a whisper. “Hey kid” I turned around to see an middle aged white man in a suit, “I can get you out of here” i was reluctant but what choice did i have. I followed the man to his car and we sped off.

Next thing i knew i was in his office and he asked me if i was interested in rap, this was a dream come true, my passion was always to rap and become the new Kayne or Jay-Z. I said yes almost immediately and he handed me a contract. He asked me if i had any nicknames and i told him my mom calls me Badie, i saw a lightbulb spark and he said i’d be called ‘Bad Badie’ almost like Bhad Bhabie, i didn’t like it but i was also just given the opportunity of a lifetime so without further reading i signed it. Before i left he told me i had the potential to be the labels big star, i was proud of myself.

I went home to my mom passed out drunk on the couch, i did the dishes and went to my room. I wanted to tell her about my new job but she looked so peaceful sleeping so i went to sleep also. The next morning i made my way to the record label excited to start my rap journey. They handed me a song, i was confused because i wanted to write the songs, when i tried to protest they told me it was in my contract. I sighed and looked at the lyrics and was disgusted, “Chew you like a piece of gum, make you cum on my face bitch, you can’t look away my ass so fat, gonna make you switch.”

“Is this some kind of joke?” I asked offended, the man who i now know as Mr. Bath chuckled, “well you should’ve read the contract,” i threatened to walk out and he told me he could easily go to the cops and report me and i stopped. I was locked on a contract for five years and now i had to rap this shit. Mr. Bath told me we had to change my appearance and i was reluctant to follow him but i did so, worst mistake of my life.

He threw a anesthesia mask on me and i started to get very sleepy and i soon passed out. I woke up in a hospital bed with bandages all over me. I felt weird all over and noticed a huge lump of flesh on my chest, i had boobs. I felt them and i got a sensation, to my horror they were real. I noticed i have fresh acrylics on my fingernails which also made me freak out. I rushed to check to see if my penis was still there and it was to my happiness. I saw a mirror on the side and lifted it up, my face was expertly made up but even worse, my lips had filters. I tried pinching myself with my long nails in hopes of waking up from this nightmare but i was wide awake.

I tried to find my phone but it was nowhere to be found, i sat up on the hospital bed and immediately laid back down in pain. To my horror i had butt implants, i started to hyperventilate and eventually passed out again. When i woke up again Mr. Bath was there and i was on a bed. I looked around and saw pink everywhere straight out of a barbie dream house. He told me this was my apartment for now completely funded by him. I told him i was going to kill him for what he did to me but it came out squeaky and girlish he held up his phone with the dial already on 911 ready to call. I could do nothing.

He told me to adjust to my new life first and then i’ll record my first EP in a couple days and he left. I stood up and went to a mirror first, i was stunning, my face looked like an angels and had the most kissable lips i have ever seen. I had huge breasts that only complemented my new figure. i had black hair extensions down to my butt, and speaking of my butt, it was huge, it was a complete dump truck. Mr. Bath startled me from behind, “Don’t worry you can keep your special parts, none of this is permanent, after your contract ends you’re free to do whatever you want, in the meantime enjoy yourself.”

I had trouble adjusting to my new body, my hips and ass so big i was forced to pee sitting down and my new breasts hurt my back. I promised myself i would kill Mr. Bath whenever i had the chance to do so and explored my apartment. It was complete luxury and as much as i tried to enjoy it i couldn’t regarding the circumstances. After a couple days missing my home and sobbing Mr. Bath returned and took me to the studio. We arrived and he brought me to the recording booth and gave me a packet of songs to sing.

I felt horrible singing them but i would sing them with the same passion i would do normally, whatever it takes. After a couple weeks stuck in this hell i was able to relax once the EP came out, i had to find a way to escape and somehow evade the cops when i heard a knock at my apartment. I was in a pink nightgown when i opened it, it was a hyper enthusiastic girl who told me she was my new social manager, she told me my EP was so successful that she was hired to help me with all my celebrity stuff. I could only sigh as i realized i was stuck in this hell for longer.

Bad Badie’s ‘Sassy Sensations EP’:

1. Switch
2. Phat Ass, Big Dreams
3, Fresh
4. Who Knew?
5. Song 4 Da Hoes
6. Sassy Sensations

The EP has launched new success for the breakout star with millions of streams. Many people are optimistic to see what the impowering Bad Badie does next.

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos