20 painted nails

Printer-friendly version

I knew very early on that I wasnt like the other boys, I just felt different, I acted different then them. They wanted to wrestle, or play in the mud and I wanted to color pictures of princesses. I would spend hours coloring all the pretty dresses, and long hair, outlining there make up. I would feel jelious of the princesses in my coloring books. They were so soft and pretty, they had curves. I really wanted that. I wanted to be like them.
My mother seamed to enjoy my being different. While other boys were off being destructive I was busy keeping to myself and being pleasant, coloring princesses or playing with the dolls that my girl cusins had left behind on there last visit.

As I got older my feelings of being different grew stronger. I refused to get my hair cut. I couldnt bear the thought of it being anything other than long and flowy. My mom agreed to it. She would just smile and say thats okay sweetie, you can grow your hair long, thats okay. As it grew past my shoulders she would spend hours with me brushing it gently and putting it up into differnt styles. I would wait patiently for her to brush it every morning as she put on her makeup, most mornings she would pause to playfully tickle my cheecks with her powder brush. It made my cheeks look rosey and I really loved it.
One year before school started for the year. She took me shopping for new clothes but I had no interest anymore in the boys department. I didnt want to pick out shirts with trucks and camo patterns. i would just hover at whatever rack had the best view of all the girls stuff, looking longingly in that direction with a knot in my chest. I caught a glance from my mother, it was hard to distinguish but i generally caught its meaning. I saw sadness and joy in that look. It was a look of oh, you poor thing. She came over and kneeled down next to me holding my shoulder and looking me in the eye. Why dont we go pick you somthing out from over there. My eyes filled with terror and excitment. Really, I asked. Yes, she responded. But nothing to girly, we should go slowly with any big changes.
I left the store that day holding my own bag of clothes, clothes that I really wanted. Like my mother said they werent to girly but they were girly enough. I had gotten some pants that were cut with a flair and some shirts that were plain but had a more feminine cut to them. I had girls socks and girls underwear. They werent to different from my own exept the underwear didnt have the hole in the front for peeing. You'll just have to sit down to do that now she said, thats just what girls have to do.

The next morning when I was waiting for her to brush my hair when she had a talk with me, I always wanted a daughter she said, as she gazed at me through the reflection of her makeup mirror, her hand busy applying her maskara. Come over here, she gestured for me to share her mirror with her. Will you teach me, I asked. Yes my darling, but we must go slowly. I want to be sure this is what you really want before we do anything that cant be undone. I didnt know what that ment but i knew i liked my new clothes and that there was a fire burning inside of me for more of the feelings they made me have. How old are you? she asked, already knowing the answer. Im ten mom. Okay, she said. And whats your favorite color. Purple i said. This purple, or this purple? she asked me holding up two bottles of light and a dark color nailpolish. The light one, I said pointing at the bottle. It was a pretty shade of lavender like the color of rapunzels dress. So here is the deal my darling, i will paint one of your nails for every year old that you are, starting with your toes and if we get to 20 i promise that you will be a beautiful young woman. She painted all ten of my toes that morning. I loved them.

The next year on my birth day my hair was longer, well past my shoulders, most of my boy clothes had been replaced by simple but pretty girls things. I was sitting by her mirror when she gently grabbed my hand and painted my pinky nail. Your eleven now. She said, you havnt worn your boy clothes since we started this, is this what you really want? Are you sure you want to be a girl? My mouth opened to speak and the answer came tumbling out. More than anything mom!
Good, i have some things for you. First, i want you to take this. She handed me a little white pill. It looked like an asprin but i could tell it wasnt. Trustingly i took it, it tasted bitter as i washed it down. What was that i asked her. Its called a blocker she told me. It will stop you from becoming boyish. Will it make me a girl? i asked. No, she said. Not yet. You will take one of these for a year and on your next birthday we can talk about it some more. Then she went into her closet and handed me three presants. Well, open them! she said with excitment. The first one was a makeup set. She smiled and told me: in the mornings now we will do our makeup together so i can teach you how to use it properly. In the next box was a dress, I held it up. It was black and sparkly with a fluffy lace netting around the skirt, It was a shorter above the knee style. I loved it instantly. Below it was a pair of white tights and a really cute pair of shoes. My heart beat quickend, it was so pretty! Well, put it on! My mother said with excitment. I felt beautiful! I turned to show her how pretty her daughter was in her new dress. Thanks mom! she smiled and handed me the last box. Slowly, I opened it and my eyes lit up as i saw the sparkles radiating from with in. Every princess needs a tiara she said as she put it delicatly on to my head, brushing aside my long blonde hair. I had never felt so pretty before. It was wonderful! Come and sit she said, gesturing to her makeup mirror. She helped me do my makeup for the first time that morning. I couldnt stop looking at myself in the mirror. My reflection was intoxicating.

As the weeks and months past that year, my mother started showing me the finer points of being girly. I was allowed to start shaving my legs, wich i thoughly loved. I felt so soft and smooth. When we went shopping I was only buying things that were ment for girls. deoderant, lip gloss, occasionaly i was allowed to buy a makeup item. When i would look at clothing the things my mom would let me pick out became more and more feminine. But, now i was starting to hover by the rack closest to the bra section i would peer oh so longingly at all the colors and sizes, i hope i have my own boobs one day i thought to myself.
I had been paying attention to the other girls that i would see. I could walk and talk and look and smell like them, but i wasnt developing like they were and i really wanted to develop. After one of our shopping trips I found the courage to ask my mom. Mom? Will i have..is it possible..will my boobs ever grow. Aww, sweetie! My mother lovingly responded, yes it is possible and when your body is ready they will start to grow. My heart started racing, Will they get big like yours? I asked excitedly! Ha! She snorted, Well honey mine are hardly big, more like just above average. Im a c cup. And dont think that happens over night either! And keep in mind honey, we dont know how big yours could possibly get, they could be smaller. i frowned, or biger honey, we dont know. Youll just have to wait and see.

My next birthday we had our ritual. I sat in her room. My long blonde hair cascading down in soft curls to my chest. Wearing my short jean shorts and a pink t shirt. We painted my nails, all of my toes, the pinky on my left hand and then, my ring finger. Your growing up darling, your becoming a perfect young lady. And i have a present for you. I looked up at my mother who was smiling at me. She continued, you have proven to me that you are serious about living your life as a girl. I can tell that you want to blossom so we are going to help you blossom. You are twelve years old now and its finally time. How? I asked her with a great anticipation. All you have to do is to take this. She held up a little round container of small blue pills. She held one up for me to see. This is estrogen honey, it will make you grow up to be feminine, if thats what you want. I nodded. Then you just have to let this disolve under your tongue. I immediatly opened my mouth and lifted my tongue. My mother gently placed the pill there and i closed my mouth. I could feel it disolve slowly. I could taste its bitter sweetness. It made me feel electric and then nothing happend. I was allowed to take one every day after i swallowed my blocker. Day after day, i felt electrical. Knowing that a girl would soon blossom from with in me. But nothing seamed to happen. Soon enough though i noticed some changes or rather was told i had some changes. One afternoon my mother stopped me as i was walking down the hall, hang on there missy she said. She knelt down and grabbed my torso with both her hands, your slimming here she said, and your thickining here turning me around so i could see my butt in the mirror. And i did see it, i was plump in the rear. My jean shorts looked like they were standing to attention in the back and my shirt hung to my torso in a small hourglass shape. Are your breasts tender? No, i said until she ran her hand flat against each of my breasts with a slight pressure. Ow! Yes! they are actually! Then they are growing darling, your becoming a woman!
With in a few months, my nipples had become harder, larger and more pronounced and my breasts had started to bud into a small little puffy area, soft and sensitive to the touch. No shirt would hide them and no shirt was comfortable. My mother took me to buy some camisols. Your not big enough for a bra yet but this will do for now she told me. I was disapointed. But i loved the softness of my skin, i loved how i glowed and i loved the feel of my developing, sensitive chest. I actually looked like the girls my age and that was enough for me.

Another birthday, another nail painted. I was starting to be a young woman. I absolutly needed a bra now to hold my blossoming chest as it bounced from every step and more importantly to stop my nipples from showing through my cami's. They were now very promonent, as wide as dimes and they stood proud enough off of my breasts for me to be able to grasp them between my fingers as i caressed them.
I knew how to shave my legs and how to do my hair and makeup. I was all girl, very obviously a girl and it wasnt long before i started to notice the way boys were looking at me. I liked it. I was starting to fantisize about kissing one. I wanted a boy to kiss me, to hold my waiste with one hand and the back of my head with the other as we kissed deeply. I could imagine myself, everypart of my outfit and apperance from head to toe. I wanted to look so pretty when it happend. I could see the lavender polish on my toes, the daintyness of my girly little feet, my size seven wedges. I could see the soft glow of my shaved legs, all the way up to the hem of my skirt. I could see my big round ass and the curve of my hourglass figure, smallest just below my breasts. I can see my plump, full, b cup breasts, the tops of them fully visable under my low cut top, soft and bouncy as the ends of my long blonde hair mingle in the deepness of my cleavage. I could just feel the tender erotic feeling of them being squeezed firmly by his hand.
I am becoming a woman, with the thoughts of a woman and it made my panties wet to imagine.
To be continued..

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonderful story

sissygirl's picture

I love stories with the boy finding his girlhood with the help of mother in a loving and encouraging household.