sissygirl’s journey 5.4

Printer-friendly version

Mom having me kiss my Barbie doll with my freshly applied lipstick I think was just a way to have me start wearing lipstick because she knew i was fascinated with her lipstick and it wouldn’t take much to have me fall in love with wearing lipstick.

And trust me that first night wearing my pink lipstick was the hardest because lipstick back in the 60’s was very creamy at least this brand was and it also had a lipstick type sent and taste, back then you knew you where wearing lipstick and that first night I could feel my lips lightly sticking together and the taste, it was very hard to get to sleep I was just swimming in my head it was so girly and everything I knew it would be and way over the top yummy.

I was hooked a true lipstick girl which made me even feel more like a girl if that was anyway possible, after a few nights of wearing lipstick to bed I was wearing my lipstick pretty much all the time and of course mom loved it too, mom did comment on how much lipstick was on my pillow cases, it took me a little time to figure that one out but I got it over time, sleeping on my back and putting my hand under my cheek while sleeping on my side helped a lot.

So by the time my auntie and nephew where coming over on Saturday morning I’ve been wearing lipstick for awhile and I was just so ready to try it out on kissing someone really anyone, even back in my early lipstick days I was ready to try my lipstick covered lips on someone, then it just happened coming into the kitchen one morning I just couldn’t help myself I put my arms around my moms neck and gave her 3 kisses in a row on her lips, sometimes I really don’t think things through, sissy what was that all about girl, I just couldn’t help myself mom I just needed to kiss someone’s lips I’m sorry mom, that’s ok sweetie I knew you were kinda heading in that direction after seeing lipstick traces on your purse, you wanted to see what your lipstick print looks like you’re such a girl as she said with a big smile, oh mom it was driving me crazy and the reflection in my patent purse I just had to kiss those lips, I know sweetie it’s ok all girls go through this and sweetie you’re no different, I didn’t tell mom I was kissing my mirror to check my lipstick prints but I found kissing my purse way more fun .

up
29 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos