The Cutest Girl(y Boy)

Printer-friendly version

I twirl and strike a pose. A dozen different cameras go off, capturing me from every possible angle. I smile the sweetest smile you could ever imagine, and blow a kiss to the camera. The cameraman nearly passes out from the excitement.

My name is Candy. Well, that’s my stage name, anyhow. I’m a 12 year old boy, but I’ve been modeling girl’s clothing for about a year now, and I’ve made quite a name for myself. Everyone wants “The Cutest Girl(y Boy)” in their magazine! I even do fashion shows for big companies, and my youtube videos get tens of thousands of views.

I’m 4’6” tall, with pale skin, long blonde hair, and a slender frame. And even when I’m not modeling cutesy clothing, you can often find me lounging around in adorable everyday wear. Frilly blouses, puffy skirts, cute accessories… I just can’t get enough!

Thankfully, my parents have always been understanding. Even from a young age, I was attracted to cutesy stuff. Dolls, skirts, everything feminine. I even copied my mother as she did her makeup! And my parents never scolded me, they never told me I was wrong, they only ever smiled, and told me to make sure to always stay true to myself. And so I have!

Back to the photoshoot at hand. We’re performing a shoot at the playground, featuring myself and a few others as we run around and play, as well as strike poses. I hop up onto the swings, and try to swing as high into the sky as possible! One photographer tries to angle his camera to catch between my legs, so I make sure to cover that area with the swing as he tries to get a shot, then jump off and land, hitting him.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” I lie to the creep. And I’m so cute that there’s nothing else to say! The photoshoot continues as if nothing ever happened!

The photoshoot is a lot of fun. I get to play with some other kids, as well as try on lots of different outfits! I mostly like fluffy skirts and such, but do wear shorts and pants as requested. They’re still cute and girly, even if they aren’t exactly to my tastes. For instance, a pair of denim short shorts with bedazzled butterflies on them.

One shot that everyone is interested in is a scene where I’m pretending to be afraid to jump down off a high area, and the boy that is shooting with us is down below, encouraging me. Finally, I jump, and land in his arms. We embrace, smiling and laughing. We play up the kid crush angle a bit more, and not just with him. There’s a girl here, and I play the angle up with her, too. At one point, we’re coming down the slide, with me in her arms, her legs surrounding me. In another, we’re playing tag, and she gets a bit too enthusiastic, and tackles me to the ground. For a moment, she’s lying on top of me, staring down at me, her hair in her face, me blushing wildly.

“Alright, that’s a cut!” the director of the photoshoot shouts. But the girl, Tiffany, isn’t done yet. She leans down, and smooches me on the mouth. I audibly gasp, that wasn’t scripted!

Everyone oohs and awws. I just cover my face, embarrassed.

“We’re gonna make a killing off this photoshoot,” one woman says.

“No kidding,” a man says back to her.

Tiffany grabs my hands, and helps me up.

“Sorry about that, I just couldn’t help myself when I saw your cute little face so close to mine.”

I mutter, “It’s fine…”

She laughs, and drags me over to her mother.

“Hey! Candy can come over to my house today, right! Please!”

Her mother’s eyes narrow at me. She has never approved of me, nor in her daughter’s choice in befriending me. But, for now, she just waves her hand, and that’s as good as a yes to us.

Tiffany’s mother drives her back to her home, and we sit down in Tiffany’s room to play for a while. She starts by doing my makeup. Tiffany is only 10, even younger than I am, so she isn’t exactly well versed in the subject of makeup yet, but she’s having fun, and so am I. Afterwards, I return the favor, and do her face up for her. I have a bit of a grasp on makeup, so she looks okay, but I’m certainly no expert like we have on shooting days.

“My mother brought some more clothes. Do you wanna try some on with me?”

“Of course!” I answer. I knew this was why she dragged me here, and I couldn’t be more excited!

I carefully slip out of my dress. It may not be a fancy dress for photoshoots, but it’s still a fairly expensive dress, and I do like spaghetti strap purple dress with frills. I place it on the table, and walk over to Tiffany’s closet once she takes her blue tulle skirt and tank top off. Part of me wonders how much money weirdos would spend to see us together as we’re dressed right now.

Tiffany lays the dresses out on her bed one by one. These are expensive dresses for fancy events, but because her mother works with the companies that designs them, Tiffany is able to get samples for free, in return for seeing how they look and feel. There are 12 dresses in all, and we split them up into two groups, six for me, and six for her. We decide that we’ll do a fashion show for her youtube channel, which will also serve to provide free advertisement for her mother’s fashion company. That’s exactly what the want, and the only reason her mother begrudgingly accepts our friendship.

So! I walk confidently down her well lit hallway towards the camera. It has been set up in such a way that it captures most of my body as I approach, and won’t be able to see into the room as we change. As I walk down the hallway, I make sure to walk slowly and methodically, as I’ve practiced a million times before. I also make sure to strike plenty of poses, and show off every angle of the dress. This is partly so that people can make sure they get what they want to see, and also partly to give Tiffany time to change as I show off a dress. She does the same, giving me plenty of time to get out of one dress and into the next.

Once the video is complete, we hand the footage over to Tiffany’s mother so she can edit it and put it up on Tiffany’s youtube channel. As she does, Tiffany and I take a few photos in the dresses, and upload them to instagram as a teaser for the video.

That night, I sleep over, as I’ve done many times before. Tiffany and I climb into her bed, and cuddle as we try to fall asleep. I sleep in a yellow and orange sleeping gown that goes down to my ankles, while Tiffany wears a pink tank top and light blue shorts.

“Did you like the dresses?” she asks.

I nod my head. “Your mother and her coworkers know what they’re doing. They felt perfect, and they looked amazing, too!”

“Right? I swear, it’s almost like magic! They know exactly what we like, and exactly how to make it fit to our bodies!”

Of course, while we may have similar body types right now, I can’t help but worry as male puberty starts coming along, that it might start to change my body. I’m having a lot of fun right now, but if puberty comes along and messes it up, I don’t know what I’ll do.

I think that Tiffany can see the anxiety on my face, even with the lights off. There’s not much distance between us as we lie down facing one another on the bed. She takes my hands in hers, and squeezes them tight.

“No matter what happens in the future, I’m here for you.”

I blush. “Right. I know. I’m here for you, too.”

She giggles, and inches closer to me. My heart starts beating rapidly, expecting another kiss like earlier. Instead, she just lays her forehead against my chest.

“Your heart is beating pretty fast, you know,” she says.

“Oh. is it?”

“Yeah. Why is that? Were you expecting something else?”

“No, no! Of course not!”

“Hmm? Were you hoping for a replay of what happened on set earlier today?”

I barely squeak out my answer. “No. Of course not!”

She lifts her head up from my chest, and looks me in the eyes, her eyes large and sweet. “Are you sure?” She slowly inches closer and closer to my face. “Just stop me if you don’t want it.”

I don’t stop her. I just close my eyes. I don’t feel anything pressed against my lips, though. I open my eyes, and she chooses then to attack. She connects her lips to mine, and kisses me. A second later, she splits from me, and laughs.

“Oh, you’re such an innocent baby! And I’m two years younger than you? Ha!”

I pout and turn away.

“Aww, don’t cry! I didn’t mean anything by it!” She throws her arms around me and hugs me tight. “I’m sorry. Forgive me? Pleeeeaaaasssseeee?”

I sigh. “I can’t stay mad at you. But you’ve got to do me a favor in return.”

“What?”

“Come with me to my shoot tomorrow.”

“Eh? No way! I didn’t even want to do the park shoot! And now I’m supposed to work the beach shoot, too! Boo!”

“Then I guess I’ll stay mad at you.”

“Oh, come on! Fine! I’ll go to your stupid shoot! I don’t care!”

I turn back to her, and give her a kiss on the nose. “That’s a good girl! Now, go to sleep. It’s gonna be a long shoot tomorrow.”

“Ugh. Why did I even agree to this?”

I successfully suckered her into the shoot! Yay! I’d been anxious since I would be on this shoot alone, and would be wearing swimsuits, which I’m not used to wearing on set. I mean, I’ve worn them to the pool and beach before, sure, but never on set! But I can’t deny that it’s also exciting, even if it is kinda scary to be wearing so little clothing on a shoot.

The following morning, we let her mother know of the news: Tiffany will be joining me on the beach shoot tonight. She rolls her eyes, but accepts it. They want the money and the extra eyeballs that might come from this kind of shoot. She agrees to drive us over, so I meet my parents there.

First things first, I hug my parents, and tell them how much I love them. They’re both dressed fashionably, my father in a suit and my mother in a nice dress. They won’t be going out onto the beach because they don’t want the sand on their nice clothes, so the’re gonna be staying on the pier nearby, sipping wine with Tiffany’s mother.

I’m sent over to say hello to all the photographers and other workers. I’ve met them all before from previous shoots, so I make sure to greet them by name. I also let them know that Tiffany did, in fact, agree to join me. I might have promised them earlier that I could convince her to join the shoot. She seems pretty annoyed when she realizes I had already planned this without her agreement, but when she sees all the cute outfits we’ll be wearing, she forgives me.

For each of us, there are three beach dresses, four one-piece bikinis, and three two-piece bikinis. Most of mine have skirts or shorts, but I notice that one of the two piece swimsuits for me doesn’t have anything down there. I’m promised not to worry about it, so I put it to the back of my mind for now, and focus on having fun.

Along with the different outfits, there are ton of props. Beach balls, beach umbrellas, inner tubes, towels, sunglasses, and more. For now, we’re encouraged to just go out and play for a bit, to enjoy ourselves. After, of course, putting on our advertiser’s sunscreen. A few photos are taken of that.

My first outfit is a white one piece bikini with lots of frills. Tiffany wears a pink two piece with lots of bows on it. We play around in the sand and water for a bit before swapping out clothes. After changing into a blue two piece with a skirt and butterflies, with Tiffany changing into a green one piece with flowers on it, we play with the beach ball for a bit. Every twenty minutes or so we’re called out to change into different outfits and try out different games or events, such as making a sand castle, boogie boarding, sunbathing, etc.

After about an hour of that, we’re told to take a break. We change into beach dresses, and go up to an icecream stand up on the boardwalk. They, of course, take photos of us as we enjoy our icecreams and laugh. But I’m having fun playing and eating icecream, so can I complain?

After the break, I’m handed the swimsuit with no skirt on it. I look at the stylist uncertainly.

“Don’t worry, just try it on.”

I head into the bathroom of a nearby restaurant that we’re using for wardrobe changes. I’m anxious as I pull the bikini bottoms up, worried that they won’t hide what sorely needs to be hidden. We’re not doing a weird photoshoot, right? At least, not weirder than what I usually do.

The rainbow colored bottom is very tight… though, that doesn’t seem to be the right word. It sits on my hips fine, it just seems to compress stuff down. When I look down, sure enough, there’s no kind of bulge or anything else down below.

I return to the shoot location, and everyone nods their head in approval, studying me carefully. I feel more self conscious than usual, but shake the worries off, and focus on making it a good shoot! Tiffany is wearing a matching swimsuit, a rainbow two piece, and seems a bit surprised when she sees me.

“Wow. You look really cute.”

“Don’t I always?”

“Right… Nevermind.”

I roll my eyes. “I know why you’re surprised, alright? Everyone is staring down there right now, but let’s just not focus on that, okay? Let’s focus on the shoot!”

She nods her head. “Right.”

We play around in the water for a bit, splashing water at one another and laughing. It isn’t long before I forget about the situation that just happened. I’m truly having a lot of fun!

At one point, we’re in maybe a bit too deep, and a large wave crashes over us. We both shriek in surprise, and as I try to wipe water out of my eyes, another large wave catches me from surprise, overpowering me, and pushing me. If not for Tiffany standing right in front of my, I think I would have fallen. Instead, I land in her arms, and look up into her eyes.

Her large, blue eyes… so deep, I might drown in them as opposed to the ocean. I slowly steady and raise myself, but don’t break eye contact with Tiffany. She leans in close.

Tiffany kisses me. This time, it isn’t just a peck. She kisses me with passion, though admittedly, she’s a bit too young to really know what passion is. Still, she holds her lips tight against mine, and wraps her arms around my upper body and head. I lightly lay my hands at her hips, bringing her close to me. There are audible gasps from the photographers.

This is the money shot. Nobody here will ever forget it, and nobody who buys a magazine with this image will ever forget either. We’re the two cutest girls in the world. Of course, I just so happen to be the cutest girl(y boy) in the world.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not age appropriate

This is not Literotica. Pubescent mixed gender teens do not have sleepovers.

may not be

lisa charlene's picture

but it has been done on this site in multiple stories with no complaints