The Council of Ascendancy

Printer-friendly version

Council Of Ascendancy

by Leigh Richards

Chapter One

"Mr. Grove your three o'clock is here." The voice of David Grove's secretary came through the inter-office communications.

'My three o'clock?' Wondered David. He knew he had no three o'clock. Just in case, he brought up his daily calendar, and sure enough he had no appointments for the rest of the day.

"One moment Avril. Please give me five then show them in. Would you be so kind as to bring refreshments please?" David puzzled for a moment than brought up his security panel to activate audio/visual recording of what ever was about to happen. He set it to copy to the office mainframe as well as his mirror site at home. A mystery Watson! The game's afoot! David was a fan of Sherlock Holmes and fancied himself quite the sleuth.

Avril knocked on his door, opened it and showed an elderly Man in, then backed away smiling at David and mouthing the words. *Be right back with the coffee Boss* Everyone loved to work for David as he was very fair, extremely just, and would listen to ideas from anyone be they man or woman. He called himself an Equalist.

David had stood up to welcome his unexpected guest and had put his hand out for the other to shake. "Good afternoon ........?"

The gentleman smiled and shook David's hand. He had heard of this man and his push for equality in American business but now he could also see the sense of humor and kindness as well. "Please excuse this intrusion Mr. Grove. As we both know you have no three o'clock appointment with me or anyone for that matter. My name is Emile Prelate and I bring a most interesting proposal for your perusal."

Emile Prelate reached into his briefcase and brought out a binder of which he passed to David. At the same time a portion of David's subconscious partially awoke at the sound of the visitors name and like a lumbering giant bloomed into a semi conscious entity that sat at the back of David's mind and watched and waited.

Another small knock heralded Avril with a tray of cookies, a carafe of cream, a bowl of sugar, two cups, and a carafe of coffee. Smiling at the two men she set it at the station reserved for such things and asked if she was further needed. David smiled his thanks and without realizing why told Avril that she could leave early if she wished. Avril smiled back, thanked her great boss, and with thoughts of a sale at Bloomingdales took her leave.

David had taken the binder and opened it to read. The title page had nothing but the words

'The Contest'

written in what appeared to be gold. Turning the page he made sure that he didn't allow his body to obscure any of the document so that the cameras could get a good view of what he was reading. To make a long explanation short the gist of the document was a contest for a husband and wife team with the prize to be Ten Million Dollars.

The Husband would have to voluntarily allow the wife to turn him into a woman, teach him how to act etc. like a woman and to learn the job of a domestic in their own home. If this could be accomplished in one year then the prize would be shared out equally to both woman. Further 'The Center' would supply everything needed to affect such a change. Of course in the 'unwritten' small print one would have to understand that both would be giving up everything. Their marriage, their family, and their life together. The wife would lose her husband and the husband would not only lose his wife but his very masculinity. To David this was too steep for a mere five million.

Further in the document was yet another sub-contest. It stated that the husband could make a wager himself that if this was offered to their spouses or girlfriends that they would force said changes on the man in order to gain Ten Million dollars regardless of how the husband/boyfriend felt about it.

David could feel the start of an angry simmer as he closed the binder and handed it back to Emile. "Sir, I would be remiss if I did not let you know what I think of this so called 'Contest'. This is an invitation for all the wives and girlfriends chosen to murder their husbands in order to gain Ten Million dollars not to mention a maid. I find it reprehensible that your 'Center' would advocate such depravity. What is the 'Center's' real reason for this absurd contest?"

Emile could see the barely restrained anger in David and decided to try for some damage control. "Come now David! Do you honestly think that any woman offered this would change their husbands against their wills? Would you think your own wife would would betray you in such a manner?"

David was silent as he fought against the rising anger and finally got his hands to stop shaking. "Mr. Prelate," He coolly answered. "In this world of injustice and inequality between the sexes, yes, I would have to say that every woman would use this as a means to get back at old boyfriends, bosses, relatives that may have abused them in some manner. As to my own wife, again I would have to say yes, yes she would take this opportunity to get back at the male of the species and make me suffer in their stead. My poor wife was brutalized by her brother, father, and uncles. It took me six years to get her to trust me enough to marry me. We now have been married for five years and I think she is starting to trust again. Further I love her enough that were she to come to me with such a proposal and after discussing it thoroughly ask me to do this, I would. Just to show my trust and faith in her. However I know without a doubt that she would be afraid to come to me with this as she would think it would hurt my feelings and may lose her my love. So yes I would be willing to bet you and your 'Center' the full Ten Million that were my wife made this proposal she would indeed 'force' me into servitude as her maid."

Emile had steepled his fingers in front of his face to cover his surprise. "I see....." He started only to be interrupted by David.

"I want nothing to do with this insane game of yours and if you approach my wife with it you will pay a price that you could never imagine. Now please leave!" David stood up and started going around his desk to about to show Emile the door.

Emile had retrieved the binder and placed it back into his briefcase leaving his hand within for a moment. He stood and offered his hand to David. "I must apologize Mr. Grove. It was not my intent to cause you undo duress and I hope we can put this behind us. Of course I have no intention of involving your wife." As David took the proffered hand Emile couldn't help but smile. That smile was soon wiped off his face as David shook the hand Emile just released in surprise than howled in pain as an angry red welt rose on the palm of it. "What is this? You poison me? Security! Security!" This last was weaker as David fell to the floor.

"Oh! David! I am so sorry. This is not supposed to hurt at all. I just need to make a few adjustments in your memories and I will be gone." Emile began to drone in language long forgotten as David sank further and further into a hypnotic trance brought about by the drug Emile had smeared on his rubber gloved hand. As Emile finished his last set of instructions and looked into David eyes prior to releasing the trance he was shocked by the opened eyed stare of pure hatred he saw and almost had a heart attack when the voice spoke in a language that predated the ancient language he had just been using. "Justice will be mine Prelate!"

Before Emile could answer there came a pounding on the door. "Security Mr. Grove. Are you okay in there?"

Just before the door crashed in Emile grabbed a talisman that hung from his neck, said a short phrase and dissapeared in a ripple of warm air. The security team saw Mr. Grove unconscious on the floor and called for EMS. Unnoticed by the rest David's secretary moved over to the computer and turned off the office audio/visual system. She then deftly erased all that had transpired for the last half hour. She was, however, not knowledgeable of the mirror site at David's home.

Meanwhile at fifty three other sites throughout the world the apparent clone of Mr. Emile Prelate was offering the contest package. All the men refused to have anything to do with it but all their wives and or girlfriends, as predicted by Mr. David Grove, eagerly accepted. Two of the men also made the same wager that if their wives were shown this contest that they would do it against their wishes. One made the wager of Ten Million as did David and the other wagered five million. None of the men knew then how their lives were about to change.

Chapter Two

David awoke with a splitting headache and no idea what had happened. He found himself in the staff medical center as a very pretty nurse rushed over. "Mr. Grove! We were so worried! How do you feel?"

Holding his head in both hands he looked up at the nurse, searched his memory, and said."Hi Amy. I feel terrible. I have such a splitting headache. Do you have something for the pain please?"

Amy ran off to get the medication and David tried to remember just what the Hell had just happened. Nothing concrete was coming to him but he did have a niggling desire to check his security tapes. Amy returned and with practiced ease filled a hypo from a vial and painlessly gave her boss the shot. "There you go Sir! It shouldn't take long to work. Do you have any idea of what happened. Everyone is quite worried as we found you on the floor of your office." Amy was quite upset that anything would happen to David Grove. As stated before he was well liked and even loved by many. Amy and Avril were both in the love department though they would do nothing to interfere with his marriage.

The pain was beginning to recede somewhat and David found he could almost think coherently now. "Ahhh! Thank you Amy. That shot seems to be working. Now I think I shall try to get to the bottom of all this eh, Watson?" He grinned at Amy when she answered, "Aye Mr. Holmes, The games afoot, what?" Amy giggled. All the staff knew of David's love of Sherlock Holmes. He pulled himself together and very gently tried his weight on his legs. Amy hovered nearby just in case. Every thing seemed to work even though he felt a little fragile, he waved and smiled at Amy as he left the Staff medical and made his way to his office. Security would know where to find him if they needed him and right now he wanted to see if his own security in his office had caught anything.

An hour later still found him in his office going over the tapes from his office. When he first looked he found the tapes had been erased. Who ever had done it had not the knowledge to erase the logs as well so David knew he was missing exactly forty-three minutes of tape. Checking his mirror site however he struck pay dirt. Again whoever had erased his office tapes didn't know of his mirror site. What he saw disturbed him greatly. That Emile character just brought a slow burn to his anger but what he saw after EMS had taken him to Staff Medical chilled him to the bone. A person he would have trusted with his life had betrayed him. He could see Avril come into his office and deliberately erase the security tapes. David made a DVD copy of the tapes and put it into an inter office envelope to be mailed to his direct superior. Let them do with it as they saw fit. David was too numb to care.

He was going over the tape once again when Avril came in all bubbly wearing what had to be a new dress and sporting a new hairstyle. "Well what do you think Boss? Am I gorgeous or what?" She did a pirouette and stood with her hands out in a 'TADA' pose. In a very cold tone that Avril had never heard from her boss ever he asked her to come over and look at his computer screen. Suddenly scared she complied. When she saw what her boss was looking at she couldn't believe her eyes. "My God! David that is not me! This is my day off, remember? I've been shopping and to the salon. I can't be in two places. I just came back to pick up some work I want to do over the weekend and saw you in so came in to show off the new me!"

David returned the tape to the beginning which showed Avril showing that Emile fellow in and then returning a little latter with refreshments. "I suppose that isn't you either?" David head cruncher was returning and he knew he didn't sound too nice right now.

"No David that is not me either! This is my day off remember? I haven't been in all day! David what is going on, I am getting very very scared here!"

David checked his calendar and sure enough this WAS Avril's day off. This was ALWAYS her day off. She had requested it four months ago because it allowed her to get in some really good shopping and have a mid week break. What the Hell was going on. That couldn't be Avril as the evidence of her salon day was right in front of him and she had obviously been shopping as that was a new dress.

"I am very sorry Avril for jumping to conclusions. Your Hair does look lovely by the way and that dress is you, Girl!"

Avril had a half smile at her boss's antics but she was still quite scared.

David noticed his secretary's state and felt even more shitty. "Listen Avril, I have not got a clue what is going on. I will however call security and get a two man team to cover your apartment for the next few days Okay? Now you get home, take a nice soothing bubble bath, and watch that new James Bond movie you got and relax, Okay? Now Scoot!" He smiled at her to try to calm her down and it seemed to work until she got a strange look on her face.

"Ummm! David? How did you know I got a new James Bond movie today?"

They both looked at each other in surprise for a moment. "Damned if I know!" David mused.

With a last look at each other Avril gave David a tentative finger wiggle goodbye and left. David called down to security and made arrangements for Avril to be protected for the next few days. *Damn* he thought to himself, *How is it I know about Arvil's movie but don't remember a thing about that weird character Emile. And what the Hell is he saying there at the end?*

David made a sub recording of the words Emile was saying and put it through a translation program his computer had. Twenty minutes later he knew the language but there was no one on earth at the present time who could understand it. The language had precursors to old Celtic and Druitic languages but not a single phrase could be understood. Okay, how does a language dissapear just like that Emile did just before security crashed in. He looked down at his hand and saw a slight reddening there still. What ever that old coot had used David must have had a violent reaction to it. With Paranoia on full blast David made another copy of the tape and put it into an envelope for his lawyer.

Still sitting in a fog mulling over the several impossibilities that had happened David decided that he better phone his wife and let her know he would be a little late but not to make dinner as he would bring it home with him. Sheila, his wife, sounded nervous on the phone but asked him to hurry home as soon as he could.

Half an hour later David knew nothing new about his strange day and decided just to go home and try to relax. He stopped off at Mario's Bistro and got his wife's favorite dinner then drove home. As he came into view of his house some of the tension left him. Being home was always nice after a hard day. He parked in the garage, put the security back on the perimeter, and walked into the house through the adjoining door. He went into the kitchen to put the dinner on a plate for his wife. While he did this he called out that he was home and din dins were on. Something in the kitchen seemed off but he could not quite get it. *Aw! C'mon David! You are so paranoid!*

Sheila came into the small kitchen dining nook looking ravishing. A little Black Dress to make all other LBD's jealous covered all her curves in just the right way. She was carrying a bottle of wine and poured him a glass then sat down at her plate. "Ohhh! My favorite! Thanks dear, you are such a sweety!" She picked up her glass of wine that he never saw her pour and raised it in a toast. "To us darling!" We clinked glasses and downed our wine. She seemed to relax as I drank the last of my wine and alarm bells went off in my head! Finally I noticed what was off about the kitchen. There, under her purse, was the brief about the "Contest". That Son of a bitch had brought it to her. Already he could feel the drugs start to work. Desperately he turned to his wife. "Oh! Sheila! Please reconsider my love. Don't do this!" As darkness covered him the last he saw was tears falling down his wife's face then nothing.

Chapter Three

Time passed in a whirl of pain, sadness, loss, and of course intense anger. David was aware of what was happening to him all the time but was unable to do anything. Every time he came up out of another operation his body had changed. His mind was constantly under a barrage of instructions of how to clean this, how to iron that, what was the best way to cook that, how to act like a women, how to dress like a women. Makeup, hair, nails. It all was just shunted to somewhere in his brain. Strange women would whip him or cane him for not remembering how to be the proper maid. He remembered one time when Sheila came in while he was being beaten. His anger rose exponentially at seeing her. She, however was aghast at the treatment I was receiving, and she was screaming at the two women. "What's the matter with you? Don't hit her so hard! Look she's bleeding! Oh! Thanks a lot girls, now that really looks like she is doing this voluntarily! Clean her up. You better hope that doesn't leave a scar. That is a very expensive thing you are ruining!"

If I could have I would have cried. I was nothing but a thing to my ex-wife. A means to her getting ten million dollars. I did over hear one women say to the other. "Yea! Like the boss doesn't know! What a stupid bitch!" I had a brief moment of almost insane glee at that news. Sheila was not going to win. Ha! My moment was brief as again I lapsed in to darkness.

Again the whirl of time was apparent but I got the impression that something was about to happen. I awoke! I was standing in a huge ballroom wearing a ridiculous French Maid outfit. Looking about I could see twenty-six others like myself. I could feel a huge presence in the back of my mind that was slowly becoming part of me. I also noticed that of all the 'Maids' I was the only one awake. I could sense someone behind me as well and as I turned around I saw my ex-wife resplendent in a ball gown. Never before had she looked so good but to me now there was nothing there. No emotion at all. I thought I would feel at least some anger or hate but no, nothing. She slapped me. "Turn around bitch and act properly or as God is my witness I'll kill you!"

*Who was this person?* I thought to myself as I gave her the finger and saw just a ripple of fear go across her face. "It's payback time Bitch!" I said to her. She gasped but before she could say anything Emile and his entourage came in all decked out like this was the social event of the season. I turned to him and watched him blanch as I poured out my hate for him through my eyes. I put on a patently false smile and dropped a terrible curtsy to him.

"Hello Emile. I believe you owe me Ten Million dollars. I'll be taking that now and leaving thank you very much!" I continued to smile insincerely at him as his face mirrored the shock of all his entourage.

"Well David! I see you have awakened before the rest. I wonder how you managed that little feat. But never mind that for now. You are right, I do owe you your wager." He reached into his jacket and pulled out three envelopes. Finding what he was looking for he handed me one of the envelopes. As I opened it a card like a charge card or bank card fell into my hand. I turned it over noticing a bank name and address with a small five number sequence at the bottom and a black stripe on the other side. I couldn't help but notice my inch long nails coated with a blood red polish. *How apropos* I thought. Emile was still talking to me and I tuned into what he was saying. "....to the bank and go to the safe deposit area. Just swipe that card and enter that five number PIN and you will get your money. It is in a safe deposit box along with your new ID. So you see I am not the monster you thought I was! I have supplied you with a beautiful new body, a very large bank account, and a new identity. I truly wish you a wonderful new life, David. Or would you prefer I call you by the name your ex-wife has supplied? Diane, isn't it, Sheila?"

Sheila was sputtering behind me. "Emile what are you doing? That is my money you just gave to the bitch.... er ahh.. I mean Diane!"

Emile smiled at her in a predatory way showing all his teeth. They looked sharp! "Oh! No! My dear Sheila, what I just gave your ex-husband was his winnings on the wager he made that you would forcefully change him into the lovely creature I see before me against his will. You did do that, didn't you, my dear Sheila? I am afraid that you lose the wager because you did do all this to your wonderful, loving, doting husband whose only crime was loving you."

Again this left Sheila sputtering. I put my card into a small pouch like pocket in my starched white apron. Turned back to Emile and inquired, "This is all well and good Emile but who pays for all my suffering, humiliation, and pain I have endured for the last year?" I heard Sheila gasp behind me."You told me she wouldn't feel anything!"

Emile looked a little shocked. "You are full of surprises David! You were not to be able to feel or know about anything what was happening to you. I am most distressed to hear that you have. As to your question of who will pay, why your ex-wife of course. You didn't think she would get away with what she did to you did you? Further I will make sure she suffers the same as what you were forced to go through. This whole 'Contest' was nothing of the sort. This was a test to see if the women of the world were ready to take back their share of the responsibility of running this world. We test every one thousand years and again as for the last five millenia Woman kind has failed.

There was a loud gong sound and utter bedlam ensued. All the ex-wives and ex-girlfriends were frozen to the spot and all the forceably changed new women were either on the ground crying or stomping about with great anger. I saw a few kick their exes. Then two came up to Emile and extended their well manicured hands. Each received an envelope like mine and the how and wherefores explained.

Many of Emile's entourage had gone to help the new women and to stop the few from killing their exes. I could hear many 'but why's' and 'I thought she loved me'. It tore out my heart that so many could be this cruel and I felt something snap in my mind.

The hovering something merged with my mind and I knew all. I mean everything! I could feel everyone in the place. I could feel this great source of incredible power just behind the wall. If I concentrated I could hear individual thoughts. Power surged through me. I saw sparks dancing off my finger tips. For some absurd reason this reminded me of a song. I giggled!

Emile was by my side in a thrice. "Are you alright David?" He was actually sincere for once.

I looked him in the eye again and watched as he blanched and stumbled back a few steps, almost tripping. "My name is EVE, Prelate. We know each other very very well! You have been using my power for much too long now and I am here to take it back!"

Someone from the back came rushing in screaming! "Prelate, Prelate, the 'ARTIFACT' is disintegrating. What do we do?" I turned to her and answered for the Prelate. "You do nothing. I do the doing around here now!"

The young lady screamed as I pushed her out of the way with my mind and I strode toward where I could feel was The World Tree 'Q'Bala'. It was merely a stump now with the top sheared off to resemble a table. It was one of the great victims of the 'War of the Gods' back before mankind even appeared.

I, EVE, was one of the original Druids who had nursed the great tree back to life. My followers and I infused it with our very life essences and after many invocations to the GREAT EARTH MOTHER she finally answered as she saw that we were willing to sacrifice our very exsistances for the 'Tree' and finished the job by joining us to the 'Tree' and then retying the 'Tree' to the world source. The tree flourished as did we within it. One was picked to come out of the Tree and pick out a council of twenty-seven to care for the Tree and the world. I, as the first Druid, was chosen.

For uncounted hundreds of thousands of years this ritual was enacted again and again as the existing council grew, not old as the Tree maintained us in perfect health and youth for ever, but tired mentally. The older Council members would join their essences with that of the Earth through the Tree and the descendant of Eve, the FIRST, would once again find a worthy Council.

Thus it had been for unknowable time. This time something was different, something was wrong. The existing Council had been infiltrated by 'EVIL' and was now corrupt. David was the direct descendant of the first 'Eve' and as such would have picked out the new council but because of the corruption 'Eve' herself had left the Tree and joined with her descendant.

It was necessary to dissolve the current Council to remove the stink of Evil and corruption and Eve was the only one who could do that.

For some unknowable reason, probably the forced gender change, Eve melded with David and their co-joined mind was a power to behold. As soon as the 'Tree' started to fall apart the first thing to happen was the Council was severed from the Earth Source. Of course no one but David/Eve knew that it was their power that was disrupting the 'Tree' from this reality. No harm would befall the 'Tree'.

I felt the power of the great Q'bala or Earth Tree become closer as I navigated the corridors to It's location. Many tried to stop me but were no match for my mental or physical power. I went through them like wind through a fog. There! I was here! The final few tried to stop me but I placed a bowl-like shield of force around myself and the 'Great Tree'. As all around moaned in great fear I placed my hand on the top of Q'Bala and brought it back to this reality with a snap of ethereal forces. It was done! I now had to form a new Council and teach them what they had to do.

Using the power of the Earth itself I teleported back to the Ball Room where all was still. Everyone knew what had happened. The Council moaned with terror and fear as they no longer felt the power of the 'Source'. They had been severed from the tree and now it was my job to explain why. Not all were evil, just misled, but that was a very small mitigating force when what they had done was known.

I spotted Emile and glided over to him. "I told you that day in my office that you would pay and now you and your Council have. This Council is dissolved! You will not be allowed to add your essences to the source because there is a evil corruption within you.

Who first suggested this so called 'Contest' to you Emile? I would think that to be the source of the corruption. Once this Evil had you doing it's bidding you yourself became corrupted and saw nothing wrong in destroying the lives of fifty- four people. The dissolution of the Council was for the protection of Q'Bala but there still has to be retribution paid for all these victims.

I know what the punishment will be! You yourself said that we were not to feel any of the pain, humiliation, and changes we were going through but we did, all of us."

I turned to the group of Victims and with a wave of my hand separated them from the ones who had tortured them. Then calling upon the power I had a hall of punishment created and all the members of the now defunct Council and all the ex-wives/girlfriends in chains attached to the wall of the new round room. Twenty-seven and twenty-seven. It had a symmetry that appealed to me. Most were crying at the reversal in their fortunes but with the exception of a few there was no contrition, no quilt over the heinous acts they had perpetrated on the ones that loved them. Emile turned to me and asked. "What is to become of us then Eve?"

"With the exception of a few there is not one of you who is sorry for what they have done. So this is your punishment, your purgatory, you shall feel all the pain, humiliation, loss of love, the betrayal of a loved one that your victims did. Until you figure a way out of it you will continue to exist in your own purgatory. There will be no discussion, no second chances, as you did not give your victims any second chances. The Punishment will start NOW! Moans of pain and tears of betrayal fell from all fifty-four as they started to endure what they had done to their loved one.

I gathered the victims up in a wave of power and removed the ridiculous Maids outfits and re-clothed the new ladies in more appropriate clothing. I noticed that already the Great Tree was benefiting It's new Council with eternal youth and perfect health. I teleported us all to Q'Bala and introduced each young lady. I then explained what was happening and what their new duties would be. Not a one declined the responsibilities that came with the power. The EVE within me was proud that there still existed human beings that had Humanity. I had each of the new Council lay their hands on the top of Q'Bala and took them through the oath. It was a great day for the Earth!

Soon the new Council's abilities would start to show as the Air became less toxic, the tree cutters would be shown a better way, the huge petro-chemical multi-nationals shown the error of their ways. A huge wave of back to nature caught and held the attention of many generations of people. Animal activists were, for once, being listened to and further their cause was joined by millions. Everyday miracles were happening! An ancient site gave scientists dormant genes and eggs of species thought extinct. Soon the Do-Do bird would be back. The Earth was happy!

Still, however, back in the punishment and redemption room, there were still thirty-six who refused to acknowledge their guilt. They were still in their own personal purgatory. Strangely enough Emile and Sheila were among the first to leave the room. I believe they knew what they did was wrong but because of the corruption had done it anyway. They both had suffered incredible amounts but finally accepted their guilt, asked for and received forgiveness from the 'Great Tree'.

Did I ever forgive my wife? I must admit there was a part of me that did but the main of me never did. I used what she had done to me as a divining rod to ferret out evil in the world. So in a weird way she did the World a service even though she did me a personal disservice. I also have to say that I have not yet brought myself to trust someone again to enter into a real relationship. I hope and pray that someday I will.

Goddess Bless and Keep You,

Leigh

Ps. I would imagine that many readers are a bit upset that the bad guys got off so easy. Well not to worry they didn't! The first part of their penance was to Q'bala for their crimes to the world, as soon as they realized the error of their ways and accepted their guilt they were released from Q'Bala but now their punishment for the crimes to their loved ones begins.

As each was in their own personal purgatory for Q'Bala they were subject to the same as their ex-spouses were. When they finally found release from Q'Bala they found themselves placed in the very same servitude they would have had their victims in. Each and every one of them had received the mental programming to be maids and any men in the group (Ex Council Members) now found themselves to be fully functioning women. To make the punishment fit the crime all were left with their memories of who and what they were while at the same time their mental capabilities were diminished so that they could only be Maids. Very good maids. They could learn everything the needed to do as their new employers reguired but they could never rise above their new station in life.

The new Council was not without some pity however and made sure that they were never abused.

Some elected to serve at the 'Center' but most were 'hired' out to some of the better homes around the world. Their life was good if not a bit limited.

There are thousands of tales surrounding these and other Maids from the Center and they can be found in the upcoming 'Chronicles of the Maids'.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it and others to follow.

Be good! ( You never know who is watching! :-) )

Leigh

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If Eve had so much power and ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... was into righting wrongs, why didn't she offer the new forced "women" the chance to be men again? It didn't seem like she consulted them at all, just "gathered the victims up in a wave of power and removed the ridiculous Maids outfits and re-clothed the new ladies in more appropriate clothing." It didn't seem to be a requirement of council membership be a woman; Emile was a man.

BTW, were the new women the result of current SRS technology, or as a result of magic or advanced technology were they full genetic women?

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Power corrupts - they say

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Dear Leigh,

Powerful story of good overcoming evil. I was sort of expecting to see the ultimate evil being found and punished, but maybe that will happen in the sequel???

Thank you.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

The council

Great story, but it seemed it could have gone a bit further, or from the wifes percpective.

Obviously the wife was not happy in how David was changed, and forced to change. She looked like she had misgivings about what was happening, since she yelled at the people doing the transformations. I would have loved to see her thougts about what was happening, her side of the story. Why was she so hostile at the end, when David came out of his stupor. She was really nasty towards him. this was a 180 change from during the actual transformation.

It was obvious that David was not happy with what was done to him, and his now ex wife. I think when she realized David did feel all of the pain that was done to him, that she was terrified, and in shock about what had happened. Did she ever feel remorse for what she had done? Did she ever appologise to her ex for doing it? Did she ever ask for forgivness for what she done? Or was she so arrogant at the end, she really didn't care? It is obvious that the exwife is now too a maid, since her mental capacities were diminished. Maid for whom? Is she a maid for David? Or is she working for someone else, never to see David ever again? Will she remember what she had done to him, and feel regret for having done it for the rest of her life? Will she survive this torment? Will David ever forgive her, if she asks for it?

What happened to Emile? It is obvious he too is now a female maid, but who is he working for? Will he ever feel the guilt for what he had done for the rest of his life as a maid?

I had written something up, before this blog, but it got erased because of a network error, so this blog is not as detailed as the other blog was.

I would really like to see the wifes aspect of this story. Was she really that bitter at David that she felt nothing towards him during the transformation, or was she truely racked with guilt for what she was doing? Relizing that this was like her sexual abuse she recieved in her earlier life and realized this was wrong, that David didn't deserve what was happening to him and she tried to stop it. I hope she felt guilt for what she had done. I was hoping it would have been that way all the way to the end. But your ending made her look very cold; to the point she could care less what had happened to David. For you showed her to be treating him like a possesion, instead of a person she truely felt sorry for.

I like how the justice was metted out. Looking forward to more stories in this venue.

Hugs
Joni W

Your comments

Leigh Richards

Thanks for reading my story and taking the time to give me your views.

I'll try to answer your main concerns,

First when we saw David's wife come into the room where those ladies were beating him she was just angry about there being scars and giving doubt as to David's voluntary status. She even refered to him as an it. No this is the scary truth that power corrupts. She didn't give a hoot about David's feelings as to her he no longer was a person but a means to her millions. Cold but true.

Later when the ex-spouses and ex-Council members were in the Q'Bala purgatory Emile and Shiela were among the first to come to grips with their guilt and to ask forgiveness from Q'Bala. As far as I know not a one apologized to the victims.

As to where they went to live out their lives as maids, as they were going to do to their spouses, some stayed at the council mansion but most were hired out to rich folks around the world.

I do plan to come out with 'The Chronicles of the Maids'. This will be a collection of stories that will follow our new maids as they adjust to their new lives. Don't forget that the biggest part of the punishment was to have all their memories of who they were but unable to act on it. I thought that to be a fitting punishment with out blood shed or excessive abuse.

Thanks again for reading me. I hope you come back to keep checking for new stories. I have one on the stove just simmering. It should be ready in about a week.

Be good.

Leigh

Leigh Richards

This story confuses me. I

This story confuses me. I mean apparently Emile did this evil contest to test womenkind. And apparently no woman could resist ten fucking million dollars not to fuck over someone who loved them?
I mean there is the saying that at her heart every woman is a whore, but this is a bit over the top. Selling your love for money and selling him to be abused and humiliated is just plain sick.

I guess even good people can and will be fucked over.

Thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi