Dream 2

Printer-friendly version


Dream

Best buds in College, Steve and Jim football wagers lead them further and further down a path.

God No! I lost, Steve was like a nut case, jumping around, dancing, yelling "Yes I won!" and all I could think was 'Oh shit, where can I hide'. He took the check, folded it and put it in his shirt pocket looking right at me, "If you are good girl I might give you this check next month". "Steve, you were kidding about the 30days right"? "Nope, be sure to meet me tomorrow at 8 AM at my Lawyer's office, he is just across from the Just You Transformations Salon", he grab my head between his hand, "I won baby", and kissed me on the lips before I could even register in my head what he was saying or doing. "See you tomorrow Jim, hmm got to rename you, tell you what I'll think up a few sexy names for you and ask in the morning"? "yea, yea", wiping my arm across my lips while dragging my tail out the door, "I'll be there".

Back at my place all I could think about was running, I paced back and forth, got a suitcase out, threw clothes in it, took the clothes out and paced some more. I always felt I was a man of my word and Steve and I had shook on it, I could just hear my Grandma, "Jim you shook on it", "Yea I did", I said to myself, I shook on it. Remember that Steve said something about names, "God no, I best think of a name or he have me answering to some silly French maid name". Sitting there playing with my letters of my first name, I realize that I could almost keep my name, Jim, I then remember there was a Welsh singer by the name Jem, her given name was Jemma, so I now had my first name, just needed the middle name to go with it. Jemma Adwen, yes that looked good, saying the name aloud, "Jemma Adwen, Jemma Adwen", only convince me more that was the name to use.

Day One

Early in the morning I arrived at his Lawyer's office, he had text me the address to make sure I was on time. Steve pulls up a few minutes later, in his Lamborghini, and just as he opens his door I say, "The name will be Jemma Adwen, Jemma Adwen Lewis". "Jemma Adwen? I like it, of course we can change your last name when you marry me, I'll call you Jem for short". Fluster at the marry remark all I could say was "OK". Walking over to the office door with him, his larger stride made it far easy for him to reach it first, opening it, he holds it, "After you milady". Blushing I quickly pass him, stepping inside to see couple young ladies answering phones and typing. The one on the phone held up her hand for a moment till she saw Steve, "Mr Garin, how nice to see you again, Mr Denisov is waiting for you in his office, all the papers are ready except for the name?" "You too Nikki always nice to see you, be a good girl and put 'Jemma Adwen Lewis' on the papers and bring them in as soon as they are printed, alright babe?" "Sure thing Mr Garin". "Papers?" "Denisov will explain, let go Jem".

A giggle behind me only made me blush even more as I follow Steve into another room. Inside the office I see a rather large man in a grey suit behind a BIG desk, out in front is the Director, and some woman that starts giving me the once over as soon as I walk in. The huge man behind the desk gets up and shake Steve hand, "Alway nice to see you Steve". "You too Denisov, everything all set"? "Yes it is". Moving back to his side of the desk he presses a button on the intercom, "Nikki? Are those paper ready?" A voice answer, "Yes sir, I was just about to bring them in sir?" "Well move that tail of your little lady." "Giggles, yes sir." "Director Wallace, what about your end?" "Mr Garin I already turn everything here over to my assistants and they will finish up the editing and forward the finish results to us, I will be on the next flight out today and can have everything ready in 5 days". "Excellent, that will give Jem and I just enough time to cruise on over." "Cruise? Papers? Steve what the hell is all this?" "Jemma Adwen Lewis, calm down all will be explain shortly." Just then Nikki knocks and enter with a file, "Here you go Mr Denisov, all ready for signatures". Fluster even more all I can do is look around. "Thank you Nikki." As she turns to leave, Steve ask the other women there a question, "Well Amy, can you turn my duck to a swan?" Standing the woman address as Amy walks over to Jim, takes his face in one of her hands and looks deep into his eyes, "Yes I can, I already sign my contract and will guarantee Jemma will pass with flying colors." "Excellent, we will be over to your salon shortly, be sure to text me the sizes needed." "Will do Steve, Jemma see you soon honey child." All I could do was swallow, "gulp", then a faint whisper, "Yes ma'am."

As she was leaving Mr Denisov was laying out papers, POA for my agent, name change, contract for Jemma Adwen Lewis for a movie, Agent share, plus the papers for the stunt work. Steve was laying them out in front of me, "This one makes me your Agent, I get 15% of what your earnings on that movie." "Movie?" "Yes a Movie, sign here and here and here, be sure to sign as Jemma". Quickly doing just that he placed another set of papers place in front of me, "This is for your name change." "Steve how must I change my name?" "Well I don't think anyone is going to believe your name is Jim Arnes Lewis after Amy get done with you, besides all this can be change back in 30 days, now sign it here with old name and here with your new one". "This last one is for a POA, so I can take care of any legal issue with you apartment, car etc.." "My apartment, car?" "Yes you going to be gone for 30 days, your car cannot be left sitting outside your apartment, so I am making arrangement to have it stored. Also I'll have the land lord keep an special eye on your place while you are out of town". The pen is flying across the papers, "Steve when will I have time to read any of this? Do I need a Lawyer also?" "Jem you can trust me, I swear that all will be back to normal in 30 day and that you will have your old life back, unless you want to keep your new one, now lets go see Amy and her crew." "gulp".

Turning to the door, I hear Steve tell Mr Denisov to fax copies of everything ASAP, and that he would see Mr Wallace in 5 day. Still in a dream like world, I slowly moved toward the front door hearing both given Steve answers. As I reach for the door, Steve hand reaches past me and pushes it open, his huge height holding it open as I pass under his arm. "There you go Jemma." "Thanks Steve." "How about a cup of coffee and a Danish before we step over there?" "Yes that sounds good." Small Coffee shop right there, we enter and he orders two coffees and one Danish, as we sit down at a table, he pulls out a flask and pours whiskey in both cups. "Thanks, I think I'm going to need this". "Jemma I really happy you went through with the bet, I was worried you run and I would lose my best friend." "Steve you have no idea how close I was to doing just that, but my Grandma taught me, if you give your word you need to keep it." "Is she still around?" "Yes she is all I have." "Sorry to hear that, I'll be sure that she knows where you are, and you will be able to call, text or write her while we are out of country." "Where are we going to make this movie?" "Bucharest Romania". "Romania!? I need a passport, how are going to get one that quick, they take weeks to process?" "No worries, your Agent will handle it. Now if you are finish we need to see Amy." "Yes I'm done, Lead on, Macduff.”

Walking into that salon was like walking into 'No Man's Territory', Steve and I were the only males I saw, I was assuming all the beauties around me were female. Right off the bat the first thing was flashes of a camera going off, some cute little thing was taking pictures with a really good looking camera, she was smaller then me and super good looking. Amy greeting us, Steve took her hand and with a little kiss to the upper knuckles ask, "All is ready?" "Yes, as you can see we will document the entire transformation, all photo's are automatically forward to a Cloud account and Jemma will be given the password to her file." "How soon will she be ready?" "Oh it going to be a while, at least 5 hours." "Five hours! Steve you cannot leave me here for 5 hrs, by myself?" Taking one of my hands in both of his, he gentle pats it, "There, there Jemma, you are in good hands Amy will make you the beauty you truly are." Amy takes my other hand, "Yes we will honey child, yes we will". With a wave of farewell from Steve I'm led by Amy to another room, where I'm told to strip and put on the robe that is hanging there. My shadow is the little lady with the camera, I fine out her name is Paula as Amy directs her on when and where to snap a shot. Another young lady is there with a tape measure and with some embarrassing moments, caught on camera, full measurements are taken.

A few hours later, Amy announces lunch. My stomack growls at this remark since the Danish and coffee all it had was a glass of wine, I was told to chill me out. So far, I've been waxes, trimmed, plucked, receive a pedicure and a manicure, acrylic nails, which were painted a deep red along with my toenails, hair extensions, hair dyed, a facial and made up from the neck up, of course photos, photos and more photos. I was wearing a flesh colored gaff, pink panties, black 4" heels, and the short robe. We, I was told, were waiting on a special package schedule to arrive shortly, but Amy felt a need to get me up and about, and lunch was a good way to get me motivated. So telling me to get up and take off the robe she hands me a matching bra and silicon inserts. Now I took a few bra off, but had to have a lesson on how to wear one, she then tuck the inserts in the cup and I had instant breast. Next was a black wrap around dress, showing me how wear it was funny as I was completely lost, of course photos were taken. Just before giving me a small purse she drops my wallet in it, along with my cell and keys. "Alright Jemma, you ride with me, we are off to lunch girls, Mabel you have the fort, forward any emergency calls to my cell". "No worries Amy." Taking my hand she says, "OK girl, its only lunch, nothing to be scare about, women do it everyday." "Ya, women, but I not one and I'm scared!" "Look in the mirror baby!" Doing as she says all I see is Amy and some really good looking red head that copy my moves for move. "DAM! I'm hot!" "Yes you are baby, now lets go to lunch".

Well lunch was a true teaching experience and of course little Paula was there, camera in hand. We went to a really up scale restaurant with waiters who seem to know Amy very well. I was looking forward to a hamburger, but salads were order for all with small glasses of wine once more. The poor young man that was our waiter kept looking at me through out the entire meal, and as we were leaving passes me a small piece of paper with a phone number on it and his name. When I showed it to Amy, she replies, "Oh that is Ross, he has this thing for my girls and tries to pick them up all the time, he is harmless and some of the girls have dated him. You can keep it and maybe give him a call when you return from Romania." "Not going to happen." Still I put the scape of paper in the purse as there were no trash receptacles in sight.

Back at the salon Mabel greets Amy with a "Hey welcome back and there a package a courier drop off for you here." "Steve said he get them here on time." Hearing his name I had to ask. "get what?" "Your breast" , and hands me one. "My what!?", almost dropping the one I have. "Also your Vagina is here as well." "What??!" Looking in the box I see another breast and something that looks like skin, there also several bottle of different stuff, some say glue, others say solvent, and the pump bottles say voice something. Amy reaches in and takes out one of the pump bottles, "This I seen but never order for clients as it very costly." "Oh? What is it? "Its for voice modulation." "Voice modulation?" "Yep, open wide and say ahh". "Ahh." Two quick shots and I almost had a coughing fit, but swallow, "Oh wow that stuff, wait my voice, I sound like a girl, how?!" "Yep, says its good for 4 hrs, so Steve order several bottles for you. Time to strip again young lady, the doctor needs to operate." "No no Egore". An evil laugh from Amy. "OK enough with the jokes, Steve will be here soon enough and we need to get this done, so march young lady." "Yes ma'am."

A few minutes later she laying naked on the flat table. First its was the breast, glue was apply to each as well as her chest area. Each was seated and held till the glue set, which was quick. Then a bag of ice was place over her male genital till it was looking like a little frozen cocktail weiner, again out came the glue and then the Female Vaginal Prosthetic was lined up, the penis tuck inside a little tube and glue down. then the Vaginal, once done, makeup was used to cover any expose seams.

Getting up, she see a new bra and matching panties, there also a garter belt and stockings. The dress is another wrap around, only green this time, everything fits like a glove. "Good I see Steve listen when I text the clothes sizes to him, that is your first real girl outfit." Putting on her heels, "I just wish he go with lower heels." "To low and he be kissing the top of your head." "Well I hope to keep that to a minimum, the kissing I mean." "Now we will keep the solvent here for you since you will be back long before you need to remove everything." "Remove everything?" "Yes its important that your body be able to breathe, and these areas are covering pores that will need to be clean, also your penis is going to hate you the first time it tries to get an erection." "OK, anything else I need to worry about?" "Yes there is, here your new purse, with all your old stuff and a pump bottle of the voice modulation as well as a few tampons, condoms". "Tampons, Condoms?" "Every women carries a couple of tampons, and the condoms are for you, in case you change your mind later about intercourse with Steve." "Not going to happen, the acting as his girl friend quits at the bedroom door. There will be no way he is going to bust my cherry." "Been there, heard that, we will see, we will see".

Just then the front door opens and Steve is almost shouting with excitement, "So Amy where my girl, is she ready?" Amy tries to answer, "Yes, she". A hand from Jemma stops her, "Yes she what, Amy?" Taking a few more steps, toward her and some good looking redhead, wait that ass, he knows it anywhere, "Jemma?" "Yes Steve its me", turning to face him she put that NO NO finger in his face once more, "And here are some ground rules. One! There is no way you are going to bust my cherry unless I beg you to do, me beg, got it?" "Yes." takes a step back she takes a step forward, finger still in the face, "Two! I'm not sucking anyone dicks, not a one, got that!?" "Yes baby, I got it". Another step back, another step forward. "Good, now come here and give me a hug, you paid for all this so I can give you that much". He step forward and sweeps her off her feet in a big bear hug, his hands right over her ass. "OK I can give you that." "How about this?" He lower his head till their lips touch, and for a brief moment there is some hesitation from her, then she whispers to him, "Oh hell, kiss me you fool, before I change my mind." "Yes ma'am!"

Hard to believe she was looking down over Beef Island Tortola Airport, in the British Virgin Islands, she opens her purse once more, there she has a brand new passport with her current picture in the name of Jemma Adwen Lewis. When she ask Steve how he was able to get this so fast, "Connection Baby, connection." Still it worried her, at least they had avoided the TSA by leaving the USA in a private jet. So no body searches to worry about, but what about other countries, she was really concern. Steve had told her, there would be no problems with customs and a private car would take them over to where the yacht was moored. All through the flight Steve had played the role of flight steward, granting her every desire or wish he could. She of course did the girl friend thing with a few kisses while the flight crew was around, but when he ask her to join him in the rear cabin for the mile high club meeting she turn him down flat, "Not going to happen Steve." Landing at the airfield was quick, and the wait for their bags was very short. Customs was just a stamp on the passport and if there for business or pleasure, Steve reply of both brought another concern, she knew he was a VP for a LA company, but really had no idea what is family did. Once they clear customs they were met some tall looking dude in dark shades and a suit. There were three cars for them, most of her luggage fill the third. Its funny she had to buy brand new bags to carry all the clothes Steve had purchase in Las Vegas. Of course they were mostly sexy stuff you would not let your mother see you in, but still they were hers.

Today was almost over, the first day of 30, it been a long one, soon they be at the yacht and on their way to Romania. Why a cruise over on a yacht when they could have flown over and join the Director at the movie location, all she could think of the Director said it take him 5 days to get everything set up for the picture, so Steve was using this time to try to get to her.

At the yacht she was bone tired and Steve helped her to a cabin below, she noted it had a king size bed, and told Steve, "Not tonight Steve, I'm to tired to play the game". "Sure baby, what ever you say, I'll take another cabin, here some wine, see you in the morning". With a quick kiss she replies, "Thanks Steve, see you in the morning". "Good night babe". "Night". Taking a sip of her wine, she quickly strip, find a baby doll nighty with matching panties and changes, another sip of the wine and she is wipe out, setting the glass down she feels the floor and walls begin to move, they are underway, her last thought before she fell into darkness was if the wine glass would be ok?

Day Two

"Ea este trezirea, spune sotul ei rapid." Looking around the first thing I notice is I'm no longer in my cabin, and the second is I'm wearing a red bikini and red heels in one of the ship's lounges. Standing up, I shout, "Why am I here and where is Steve!?" "Nu vorbesc limba Engleză, Ea este trezirea, spune sotul ei rapid." "Where is Steve?" "Nu vorbesc limba Engleză". " Ms Lewis?" She turns towards the English speaking voice, "Oh thank God, someone I can talk to", There stands an older man, in a what can only be a Capt's suit. "You are?" "Capt of this ship, the Jemma". "Jemma?" "Yes its named after you". "Who did that?" "I did Jem", turning once more she see Steve, "What in the hell", rasing the NO NO finger once more when she collapses to the deck, such an intense feeling of pleasure coursing through her. All she can do is breathe and moan with pleasure, louder and louder till she feel herself coming, not once but twice, her juices sliding down her thighs, then its gone. "What did you do to me?" "Oh just a little toy I have here, comes in two parts, your wearing the main part, I am carrying the remote". "Remote? what did you do to me?" "You got a butt plug up your ass". "What!?" She lunge for him and once more collapses to the deck, the intense pleasure she is feeling she cannot block. "Please stop Steve", each word a whisper as she tries to fight the vibration of the vibrating butt plug. The intense feeling does not stop, but it does decrease enough to where she is able once more to stand on her feet. She starts to raise her finger once more, "Don't give me the NO NO finger just yet, my love". The feeling inside her increases for a moment then decrease once more, she lower her hand. "Good now you will listen to me. Capt how many days till we reach port?" "Four more sir" "Thank you sir, you may continue with your duties I shall handle Jemma here" "Yes sir, Arata OK, toata lumea inapoi la lucru, Mr Garin va avea grijă de voce indignată catea".

"Now its just you and me Jem", I raise a eyebrow, waiting for the shoe to drop. "Now here a couple ground rules for the rest of this trip. Number one, where is your throat spray?" "I'm not sure, why?" "Your voice is like a truck driver, get your spray from your purse over there". Walking over to the lounge chair, I grab it and remove my bottle from the purse, turning to face him, I pump two shots in my mouth and swallow. "Better?" "Much, that rule number one for the rest of this trip, you will keep using your Voice modulation spray, I don't what to hear the truck driver any more." "OK, I'm waiting for the other shoe?" "What? Oh, yea, you are going to wearing that butt plug for the rest of this trip". "What? Like hell I will", she unties the one side of the bottoms and lets it fall, to the world she is naked except for her top. She reaches for the plug only to realize, she can't because of the chain across her front. She reaches for the chain, twisting on it, she tries to break it but soon sees this is no soft medal chain, the padlock, with the diamond in it, is small, maybe if she had a small pry bar she could break it. "You won't be able to break the chain nor the lock, they are a special build out of Germany, only two were made and I have both, there also a GPS tracker in it so I can monitor your location while on the ship." "Dam Steve, why are you doing this to me?" "Why? I want you Jem. Thats why. Now if you want the rest of the crew to see your pussy you better cover up". "Dam you" She reach for her bottom and quickly readjusted it over herself. "OK, now what Steve?" "Well Jem, we going to test your will power, you told me that the only way I was ever going to fuck that ass of yours was if you beg me to, right?" "Oh shit, now I see where this is going. What about bathroom break, shower, baths?" Oh you can remove it?" "What how?" "With the key around your neck". Nested right between her breast is gold key on a chain, she holds it out in front of her. "This is the key to that lock?" "Yep, it also fits the two on your heels". "WHAT?" Looking down she sees that the heels have two small locks and only a key would allow her to remove her heels. "The padlocks are removable so you can switch them out on other heels that match your bikinis." "what to stop me from unlocking this all and tossing them overboard, nothing, I do have a second set and you would then be under constant supervision by at least one or more crew members. Who by the way don't speak English, only the Capt does". "I noticed that, what is the language they are speaking?" "Romanian". "Still even if I do drop one over board, how the crew to stop me, say turn it off". "Sorry wouldn't work, its a password protect device that is monitor by computer and the password is in Romanian". "A language I clearly never learned". "Yep, but is my native language, my parents came from Romania to the USA before I was born." "I thought you were Russian?" "Well before the fall of the Berlin wall, several countries were considered to be part of Russia, but todays Russia is not the Russia of old. So I'm Romanian by blood". "Steve look we are friends, college chums right?" "Yep". "Then for that let remove this plug?" "Not going to happen Babe", a wink to me as he had used my old line to him. "What to stop me right now using this key and dumping this thing overboard"? He steps over to a hand mic and keys it, "Capt if the GPS signal leave this ship during this voyage to Romania your are to order the crew to take Jemma and use her as they please, is that understood?" Back over the speakers, "Yes sir, understood". "Jemma, there is 40 members, 41 if you count the Capt on this ship. how bad do you think it will get for a pretty little white femboy where we will be heading?" "You wouldn't?" "Try me Jemma and you will lose. All you have to do is last four days with it in you. When we reach port you can remove it and return it to me for any future trips on the yacht Jemma." "Ha, this will be the last one for me!" "Sorry to hear that, its a lovely ship, I hope you enjoy all its pleasure while you can." "I plan on locking myself in my cabin till we arrive!" Just then she is hit with intense pleasure, Steve holds her arm so she remains on her feet. "Sorry can't have that now. You will join me every morning for breakfast with a stroll around the deck after we eat, the plug will be on level 2 during this, I want you all hot and bother by the time we return to the ship's lounge, once back here it will be set to level one, till lunch time, where again after we eat we will take another stroll. "Please stops", her whisper barely heard. "You know, right now you are on a level three". "Please". "It goes up to a six. I was told that blew one tester away. What to try that just once?" "No please, stop". She could feel it dial down inside her, "Steve I will do as you say, I'll be right here, the perfect girl friend, just don't turn the crew on me and keep your promise that you will not try to take me by force?" "Rape you babe, naw no way will I rape you, like I said you are going to beg me to take you before we reach port. The best part is this, we going to sleep in the same bed every night, me naked, you can wear any piece of lingerie. Your plug will be on a computer timer, for 20 minutes its going to hit level 5, then it will slowly dial itself down to a level one for at least 30 minutes before it shuts down for the night. Only then will you be allow to remove it for bed. If at any time you beg for me to take you I'll remove it myself, understood?" "Yes oh lord and master I understand". "Jemma, come on, think of this as another game, but a game of lover not fighters. Let see how strong you are. Now let eat I am starving, I could eat you". "Not going to happen". "Ha there my Jemma".

Steve was true to his word, that first day with him was driving me nuts, I had no clue how I was going to get out of this, still he kept his word and was the perfect gentleman. After that first stroll around the deck I was ready to fall down, and he help me to a seat, then order one of the crew for something, the young man returning with something tall and cool looking. I did not care what it was, and almost choked on the liquor in it. "Its a long island iced tea". "Thanks its just what I needed after that walk around this ship." Well the rest of the day was just like the morning one, lunch, walk around the ship another cool drink. I sat around reading some of the trashes novels I found laying around, lots of love stories that left me hot even more. Towards evening Steve ask me to return to the cabin and dress for Dinner with him and the Capt. "Yes sir". I felt the plug go off, "You can remove that as well while you bathe. Just be sure to replace it once your done". "Yes sir".

It was early and I had lots of time before the dinner bell. So I took a long soak in the tub, while I looked at that stupid plug. I could see no way to turn it off, much less how it worked. I had made sure to clean it real good before even looking at it. It had to cost him a pretty penny to have just two made for me. I was impressed with the workman ship on it. Still there had to be a way to beat it. For now there was nothing I could do, just grin and bear it this evening, I hope I had the will power to last the night. "No liquor tonight Jemma, water only, you got to keep your head." I did not know he had the cabin bugged.

Sitting in my undies at the makeup table, there a knock at the door and before I can cover up a young man, no more of a boy appears, "Ajuta cu finisare?" "I'm sorry I don't understand." Over a speaker, "He ask if you need help with your makeup, he did you this morning, very talent with the brush I have to say". "So you can hear me?" "And see you". "Well there go any plans I was cooking up tonight, please tell him yes the lady needs his help". "Dă-i drumul şi s-o ajute, dar invat-precum şi fi firma arata-i cum sa o faca apoi au ei nu-l". "Da, domnule acum trebuie să mă asculţi". "What did you say and what did he say?" "He will help you and teach you, like I said he is very good, he has 6 older sisters who use to practice on him". "Oh no you poor boy". "Suficient să vizionaţi în oglindă şi apoi să nu-l". "Steve?" "You are to watch in the mirror and learn". So begin my lessons.

I figure on the LBD this evening, my little makeup artist also help with the plug, I'm not sure what he thinking, but putting it back required three hands, once I had it seated and the padlock secured, Steve told him to leave with a promise he would be back in the morning to help again. "Steve how old is that young man?" A slight pause, then he answers, "He'll be 17 next month". "Just a baby". "A baby that has killed to protect this ship from Pirates." "Pirates?" "Ya tell you about them during dinner". "Yes sir on my way". Slipping on my black heels I quickly secured the straps and the twin padlocks. Turning to face the mirror all I could say to myself was wow, I was hot. As I exit the cabin the plug kick in, very low level, "Oh God, I have to eat dinner and listen to stories about pirates while this is moving around in me?" The dinner bell was just ringing when I walk in, both men rose to their feet as I move around to join them, Steve held my seat as I sat down then both of them took their seats. Dinner was excellent, lots of small talk between the Capt and Steve, all in English for my benefit. Then they told me the story of the pirate attack, after dinner the cards were brought out and Steve started teaching me Gin Rummy. I had no clue how to play and trying to pay attention with that plug was nuts to say.

Around 9pm Steve yawn, taking the hint I excuse myself to prepare for bed. In the cabin I quickly took off the evening makeup, then picked a lovely white lace satin gown and matching panties. Pulling the covers back on my side of the bed, I laid there to wait for my boy friend, all I could think was will I make it tonight, GOD please help me resist, Steve enter, and I could feel the plug increase, as he slowly strip, it kept climbing and climbing. Naked, his huge dick swinging left and right as he walk about the room, I try to close my eyes but the pleasure only increase, my moans only tell him of the battle I am having, all I can do is hope to last the hour,it was still climbing, "GOD Please help me!" "GOD can't help you Jem, but I can, just submit, beg me to take you". "No, I will not". The intense feelings only increase even more. "Is it five?" I ask. "What can't hear you?" Shouting, "Is it five yet? "Nope you still in level 4, will be soon, I'm looking forward to see how you do" "Fuck you!" "Oh no babe, I'm going to fuck you". "Level five babe, how its feel?" "I could not answer, all I could do was focus on a point of light above me, time just halted for me then and there. Twenty minutes later I felt myself returning to mother earth, the intense feeling slowly decrease. "How was that babe, any special request? Care to play my horn?" "Fuck you". Thirty minutes later it finally shut down, I laid there for another full five minutes, just trying to pick up the pieces. My legs were like jelly as I stood up, "I'm getting clean up, you can get the bed redone". "Yes Dear". Grabbing another gown I step in the bath, strip and stand in the shower, at first it was cold, then I turn it warmer, every muscle in my body was crying in pain. Seeing some pain pills I pop two, then return to the bedroom, the bed had been stripped and new sheets were on it. I laid down, no sooner then my head touched the pillow I was out.

Day Three

Early riser I am not, but when a 200 lbs monkey name Steve wants you up, you get up. "Exercise clothes, we are working out in the gym". "Groans, Do I have to?" "Yes, you got to stay fit for the movie, lots of action stuff is in it." "Really, how so?", trying to delay the gym as much as possible, I was baiting him to stay with the conversation, but he did not take the bait. "Tell you all about it in the gym, now get moving lazy butt, or will it be fat butt from all the food you been eating." "OK, OK, I'm getting up. Do I have time for a shower?" "Nope after the workout". Steve was dress in like 30 seconds it seem, sleeveless shirt, shorts, socks, running shoes. "Come on!" "OK! guess me a few minute here." Getting up, I start to remove my gown, "You know we could just work out right here in the bed". "Not going to happen Steve". "OK, no need to get pisses, I'll wait in the hall for you, you are giving me a boner". "Ya yea, be there in a couple minutes." As he leaves the cabin, I toss together a workout outfit, sport bra, tank top, panties, leggings, socks, running shoes. Getting dress, I'm, glad the plug is still in the bathroom, I would hate to have it on while trying to work out. Looking in the mirror, I grab a tube of lip gloss, apply some, then grab a scunci tieing my hair back in a high pony tail, grab a small towel, laying it around my neck, one last look in the mirror and out I go.

In the hall, Steve is leaning against the other wall, one foot up on it. "Wow, you look smoking hot in that". Blushing, "Yea, ya, where the gym?" "Upper deck, port side". "Lead on, Macduff". I have to say the gym was awesome, it had everything you think you would need plus some more. Seems we had a trainer that would spot the weights for Steve, or watch over us as we work out, Steve was more with weight lifting while I did the more walk, run things myself. Through out our workout, Steve kept with the remark for sex, where I kept trying to get more on the movie. After the work out we took a small stroll on deck, I could see an old chain laying out on the ship's bow, but before I could ask Steve what was going on there he was called to a ship's phone by one of the crew members. Just as quick, I was grabbed from behind, mouth covered by a huge hand, and I was carried to the bow, there I was set down and three of the biggest bad ass crew members standing before me. I was scare to death, "What do you want of me!?" In broken English one answers me, "Make happy", pointing back where we just came from, "Not happy, join", pointing to the chain. "Yes, yes I understand". "GO!" All three pointing back toward the lounge area. I must have broke a record for running to the cabin and locking my door.

Grabbing another gown and my makeup bag, I locked myself in the bath, a quick shower, towel wrap around me I dry and brush out my hair. I hear Steve enter, "You ok Babe?" "Yes, be right out sweetee". Apply my makeup, glad of the lessons the other evening I do very well, put the gown on and unlock the bathroom door, as I step out, his back is to me, "Where you go in that all fire hurry on deck?" "We need to talk, baby". Turning at my comment I get "Whoa, back the truck in". I walked over to him, barefooted I stand on my toes and kiss his lips, then slowly I pull up his shirt, he is wet with sweat from the work, the musk smell from his glans reach my nose. He helps with the shirt, and kicks off his shoes. I slowly lower myself to my knees, his boner now very visible within the shorts, I pull the shorts down and that monster dick of his hit me in the face. I grab it with my hands, and slowly lower my mouth over the huge purple head when;
>
>
>
>
>
The phone rings, it rings again, grabbing it I answer it, "Hello?" "Jim, you awake? Its Steve" "Oh ya, I'm up now". "Good wanted to ask if you are ready for your next bet?" "Ya, ya, remind me who playing again?" "Its Netherlands vs Argentina, bud". "OK, I pick Argentina". "OK, this is for 100k, and I already line up a service to take care of you when I win this bet, my lawyer is ready with all the papers as well." "Yea, ya, see you later". Hanging up I think back on that dream, wow it seem so real, some warning from the Gods of luck I hope.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

holy smokes and still

he bets? He must really want Steve's sausage.

SJH