SF11

Printer-friendly version

Story under construction...

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The other Archon stories have been very good.

So it isn't a surprise that this one is no exception to that rule. Way to many factors to list here, but again, this is an enthralling story and I look forward to see how it turns out.

Maggie

Thanks, Maggie!

Yeah, I have a lot going on in the story, so I'm glad it's working. I'm pretty proud of it. I hope nothing is get lost in the mix, though. :)

-Kara

Characters

Might be abit late of a comment. I've been really busy lately and haven't really had the time to keep up with all of my readings.. Anywho!

I, for one, really like your very involved and complex characters. In fact, I might've fallen in love with some of them(?)^^

For that reason, and many others, I really appreciate that you show us how they develope their own little personalities and bonds. It gives the reader a more in depth picture of how the character 'works', which makes it easier to sympathize with them. :)

Great chapter!

Thanks so much for noticing!

Sometimes, I feel my characters are the heart and soul of my writing. Each has a special place place in my heart. Okay, not all, but many of them, even some of the "bad guys," which is why I have some POVs for them, too. Each has their own personality, dreams, mannerism, and heart in my head that I hope gets conveyed on the page, and many of them have aspects of me in them, particularly Amber, Bryce, and Liam (though I admit Liam's contribution is superficial), but mostly Amber. ;)

Also, many of my characters grow over the course of the Saga. I feel that makes them more real, and not just static, one dimensional foils.

I'm really glad you noticed.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, For which characters do you have soft spot? I have mine, but I always like to know who my fans like.

-Kara

"..and many of them have

"..and many of them have aspects of me in them, particularly Amber, mostly Amber. ;)"

You don't happen to be single? :D *wink*

Jokes aside, who do I have a soft spot for?
I like many of you characters for different reasons. Not going to lie, I was abit worried when you killed off Visnau. He was kinda like The Joker in Batman, always up to mischief and it added a thrilling twist to it all. Though, the sucker had it comming. ;)

The characters that i really love, must be Amber, Courtney and Taylor. They all started off being so very young and naive in their minds. They have all had their very own difficulties and struggles, and I like the fact that you have let it shape these characters aswell throughout your stories.

Some people talk about love in first sight. My love for these characters is something that has grown as they became more complex and 'real'.

I'm dying to see what happens next. :)

The three amigas!

Heh, I kind of thought of Amber, Courtney, and Taylor as the three amigas of the Archon Saga for the reasons you stated, though Amber and Taylor were never really friends. You're right about Visnau, too. He manages to add an unpredictable, mischievous element to the story, and I like his last twist the best. ;) I'll have to make sure someone steps up to fill that role. Wu'laujan and Jahlia are good candidates. Perhaps Teijurzi, too. :P