Freya's Heir Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 8

After three days Fred finished changing and came down for breakfast with his robe open to show the other two.

Sally rolled her eyes, "This is not proper breakfast conversation or activity but I'm glad you didn't have more problems."

Brita cheered and toasted him with orange juice, "Hooray! Now that you're done we can teach you all the intimate details of being a girl."

"And the less fun details as well," Sally said. "After breakfast I will call to update your father then call the doctor I use and schedule you for a full exam. Including all brand new parts. She's used to mutants and especially Exemplars so she can tell you all your options for dealing with PMS and birth control."

Brita blinked at that, "Being a mutant changes PMS?"

"Not specifically, but Exemplars and regenerators can react oddly to medicines, even over the counter ones. Painkillers wear off faster, allergy medicines too if they work at all. Drugs to affect hormone levels might be useless or need far higher doses. I thought you had been told all this Brita? You should have been before agreeing to the ritual."

"The doctor mentioned GSD and regenerator blood problems and all the big things that can go wrong. He never said anything about PMS." She sighed, "Then again he was a young man. He probably never even thought about the subject."

Fred smiled a little, "Looks like I'll have company at the doctor then? We can be moral support for each other."

Brita thought for a moment then nodded, "I agree. I need one too. I have changed in more than appearance. Can you make two appointments, Sally?"

"Yes, Robert has told me that all medical expenses for any of us are covered," Sally said. "I'll even ask if they'll do you both in one visit so you can hold each other's hands if you want. Just don't ask me to be there too."

"You can stay in the waiting room or guard the door from the outside or whatever makes you feel best," Fred said. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'll be in the waiting room," Sally said. "I'm there for you both, and I know it can be a little scary at first. I just think the staff will be scandalized enough at you sharing the visit, all three of us doing it might blow their minds. We want them capable of proper medical procedure not scandalized and shocked by underage lesbian threesomes."

Brita giggled, "I understand. I agree, about all of it. I'm willing to hold your hand through it Fred and I think having you there for mine is actually reassuring as well as fair play. Thank you for thinking of it Sally."

Sally blushed as they hugged her, "Alright, don't let the food get cold. Let's eat and then I'll call while you are showering and hopefully getting dressed."

Brita giggled and went back to her seat, "Whatever you say dear. Thanks for cooking."

Fred showered and then dressed, she said to herself, "If I'm going to be sparring I would rather strip if I lose than be spanked."

When she got to the beach behind the villa she saw that Brita hadn't dressed, "Are we sparring first or practicing powers?"

Sally said, "Sparring with powers. I made your doctor's appointment." She looked Fred over, "I'm glad you dressed. Can you move easily in that?"

"Yes, I can move in it," Fred said. "And I don't want to be spanked if I lose."

Brita said, "I'm naked because I need to be using power to have a chance at winning but I don't want to burn off any clothes if it gets away from me." She sighed, "I mean when it gets away from me."

Fred nodded, "Good point. I'll go first today." She cast the spell that improved the way she moved and golden runes danced around her momentarily.

Sally said, "Let's go then."

Fred surprised herself by winning the first one and Sally looked happy at it too.

As she took off her shirt Sally said, "Good move! Keep that up and you'll do well in the martial arts classes at Whateley."

"Thanks," Fred said and smiled back. "Now you can spar with Brita while I recover my essence."

"Sure," Sally said. "Then you can spar with her while I take a break. Then we can start over again until everyone other than Brita is naked or she is tired of being spanked."

Brita rolled her eyes, "Once I get full control of this power I will be dressed for sparring I assure you."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Sally said.

They continued their round robin of Sparring until they were all sweaty, tired and naked. They took a dip in the ocean to wash off the sweat and Fred took their clothes to be washed.

Afterward they relaxed in the sun. Sally rolled her eyes but Fred and Brita had fun rubbing lotion all over each other and exploring each other's bodies.

Fred got very comfortable with her new body and they all got experience with their new abilities.

Eventually the last day of the vacation dawned and even Brita got dressed for breakfast.

"Everybody all packed?" Sally asked.

"You know we are because you made us both pack last night," Brita said. "So, unless you forgot, we're all ready."

"The resort is sending a cart for us at ten," Sally said. "And our chartered flight leaves at 12:30."

"Are we sleeping over in Hawaii again?" Fred asked.

"Yes," Sally said. "Same hotel. Then back to L.A. change planes and then back to Miami airport where the limo will pick us up and take us home."

"I'll be ready. Thanks for organizing things," Fred said.

"It's what I get paid for, but thank you," Sally said.

The morning after they got back Fred's father had breakfast with them.

"I have your new background all set and my will changed," Robert said. He handed over a USB drive, "Here is the data on how your new background differs. You should get familiar with it then destroy the drive. I'm sure you'll be careful with it."

"Thanks dad," Fred said. "Did you find a magic tutor? If not I think I can manage until Whateley. I can communicate with my spirit and so far what she has shown me has worked."

"Really?" Robert said. "I would be interested in seeing the spells you have learned."

"If you have time after breakfast I will be happy to show you what I have learned," Fred said. She turned to Sally, "Willing to spar with me so I can show dad some of the things I've learned?"

Sally nodded, "Yes, I am." Turning to Robert Nilsen she said, "One of Fred's spells lets her move more intuitively and with extra grace. She's been using it to counter my extra strength and speed in sparring matches."

"Ah," Robert said. "Then yes, I would like to see that." He looked at Brita, "And how is your training going?"

Brita smiled, "I can hold onto the power longer than before and I can use it both internally and externally." She blushed, "It's still hard on my clothing sometimes but that happens less often now. Another month of practice maybe and my wardrobe will be safe."

"Very good," he said. "After breakfast you can all show what you can do then I'll head off to the office. As far as tutors go, I had planned to see where you were after your return before doing any scheduling."

After breakfast Fred went to his room briefly to brush her teeth and change into a gi then met the others by the pool.

"The first spell I want to show you is the shield spell," Fred said and with a gesture she was surrounded by glowing runes which became a shimmering golden dome. "I can alter it into a full sphere if needed or shrink it so it only faces one direction. I can shelter another person or two inside it but it doesn't get much larger so I think three is the maximum I can shield and even that is crowded." She canceled the shield.

"That looks great," Robert said. "How tough is it?"

"It holds up to exemplar five strength and at least one plasma blast," Sally said. "It only lasts about two minutes at present but I'm sure Fred will be able to extend that as she gets older."

Fred gestured again and a ball of light appeared, "Brita is much better with either light or heat but I can do a basic light spell and a basic warmth spell. No reason to use the warmth spell here but I expect to get real use out of it in New Hampshire."

Robert smiled at that, "Both sound very useful."

One more gesture and a third set of golden runes appeared, "This is the one that enhances me. Ready to spar Sally?"

"Ready," Sally replied.

They faced each other and Brita called the start in Japanese, as she was told was done at the school, "Hajime!"

They sparred for a few minutes until Brita called out, "Yame!"

"That was amazing!" Robert said. "You have obviously learned well from your tutors." He turned to Brita, "Can you do that as well?"

"I can," Brita said. "I have been practicing against both of them." She looked over at Sally, "Are you up to one more?"

Sally smiled, "Sure!" She pivoted to face Brita.

Brita concentrated and briefly glowed, "I'm ready. Call it Fred."

Fred smiled and called out, "Hajime!"

Fred waited until Brita and Sally had sparred for a minute or so then he called out, "Yame!" She turned to her father, "We're all about even in skill now but Sally has more stamina than either of us."

Brita said, "That was internal use of the energizer power set. The other side of the coin is this." She created a ball of light then vanished it and held a ball of hot plasma, she extinguished that too. "I can also make it warmer in my vicinity. My control is good and getting better. As long as I'm not stretching for more power or holding an effect for a long time I have no trouble."

Robert smiled at them all, "I can see you have not been wasting your time, any of you. I think I shall let you guide your own progress. It seems you have the basics and are no longer either in danger from your powers or a danger to others because of them. You are free to come and go as you see fit until you leave for Whateley. I will try to keep social events to a minimum but I think you will be fine even if we do host an event here. Have a great day everyone. I love you Fred." He left with a final wave.

"So," Fred said. "Pool and audiobooks?'

"How about a few more rounds of sparring first?" Sally said.

Fred nodded, "Sure."

The next day Brita got her long delayed trip to the mall. Fred had been to the mall many times but going as a girl was very different.

"Let's get lingerie first," Brita said as they left the limo.

"Fine by me," Fred said. "I owe Sally a few replacement bras."

"I can buy my own,' Sally said.

"Don't trust my taste?" Fred said. "I'm just thinking of white sports bras like the ones I borrowed."

"We need to get her some nice things as well," Brita said. "I hope you'll follow my example and get lots of silk and lace rather than boring white cotton?"

"Oh," Fred said. "I hadn't even considered buying myself more stuff."

"You need it more than we do," Sally said.

Fred shrugged, "I guess so. At least I can replace what I borrowed while I'm at it."

Brita giggled, "And you can buy us what you'd like to see us in."

Fred blushed then she nodded.

Seeing Fred nod at that made Sally blush.

Brita cackled, "Then we can start on outerwear."

up
197 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love the......

pre Whateley insight!

alissa

Thanks!

I'm glad you liked it!

Thanks!

I'm glad you're still enjoying the story. :)