Dinner Date

Printer-friendly version

Dinner Date
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Hi, just want to share a little bit of fluff, just something that ended up in Notepad on my computer. Something quick, I hope YOU like it...

***

SLAM!

"What is she crazy, why would she make me meet someone like that?" I was looking into a large dirty mirror. I couldn't even pay attention to my appearance I was too upset. "He is such a jerk!"

"Then you should pour a drink over his head and storm out."

"I would but I have to go home with her, she's my ride."

"Mmm," He shrugged and washed his hands.

"Um, who are you?"

"Just some guy using the sink, in the MEN'S room." He smiled, glancing at my breasts. He went lower and looked at my legs, beige stockings, and four-inch heels. I turned and saw a couple of urinals.

Just then another man walked in, older, mustache, out for the night with his kids. "Isn't this the gents'?" He asked us. He was looking at my breasts too.

"It is, I'm sorry," I told him, I started washing my hands, I started brushing my hair. I was being quick, but not that quick.

The other man shook his head as a greeting. The older one went into one of the stalls. The man started answering me again in the mirror. "Just leave, fuck her, how dare she." He was now smiling, I could tell he was teasing me.

"Thank you for your incisive advice, I'm glad I stopped by." I put the brush back into my bag, I can't believe I accidentally walked in here in the first place, I must have been all flustered. Martina was going to make fun of me, maybe for the rest of the night, the drive home too. All I can hope for is she wasn't watching.

"Good luck," The man said as he held the door for me, as I made my way back to the table. The dark table at Oskars, near the bar. It was my first time out as a woman with Martina, when she found out I was a crossdresser she assumed I needed a new man in my life, a date. I didn't need anyone as arrogant or as nasty as the one she picked out for me, what was she thinking, I was very happy staying home listening to podcasts and drinking 'out of date' IPAs.

"Here she is." Martina's eyes widened as I sat back at the table, only her husband stood up as I slipped back into the chair. "We missed you... terribly." I could tell she meant it.

I was still cross, I didn't understand some people, some men, why did they think everyone in a dress needed hands on their legs, and fingers in their hair. I just wanted to talk, get to know someone, I just wanted to go on a date, and then afterward they could run their hands on my legs and fingers through my hair. I also didn't like that he kept on referring to my other gender, my other life. He kept on asking me strange questions like: 'So does your male side have a job?' or 'Does your handwriting change when you are not a girl?' It was weird, it was a little obnoxious. The final straw, he called me 'sissy.' He said, 'Ah don't be a sissy just try it.' He was talking about some spicy appetizer, something with ghost peppers, but I knew what he was doing, I knew what he was referring to. He couldn't fool me.

I was looking at him, my eyes were squinting, I don't think he had any idea I was miffed.

There was a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and looked up, it was the man I met in the restroom, he was holding a pitcher of what I guessed was orange soda, it had some ice cubes in it. He was holding it with two hands

"Excuse me, you left this behind. I didn't know if you still needed it." He smiled a conspiratorial smile.

"Get out of here, she doesn't need anything from you." I turned and looked at Martina's choice of date for me. "I can give her whatever she needs, right darlin', ha." And then he grabbed my thigh again. A full squeeze, I'm sure this time he will leave a mark. I know my dress was short but that didn't mean he could have access to my legs.

I stood up. "Thank you." I grabbed the pitcher and poured it over the man who had been manhandling my legs, arms, and even my left silicone breast a little too much in the forty-five minutes that I have known him. "Here you go." I smiled and slowly finished pouring the entire contents onto the top of his head, making his striped sweater a little more orange, a lot more sticky.

"Do you need a ride home, I am going your way." The man from the men's room asked.

"Oh? Are you? Okay." I said goodnight to Martina and her husband, I stood and finished my drink and we left.

*

We were outside, I looked back through the window, Martina still had her mouth wide open, my date was trying to dry himself off with those non-absorbent napkins. I smiled, that made me feel pretty good, it took the edge off of the night. I started out so anxious.

"I forgot to tell you," The man was talking to me as we walked to his car. "You owe me nine bucks for the soda." He smiled, he shrugged.

"Oh? Well, I really wanted ginger ale."

"Sorry, they were all out."

We went for a quick ride, we ended up at another restaurant, it was tiny and I was starving, I never got to eat at Oskars. We went in, he asked for his regular spot. We ordered drinks and dinner, we stayed for a couple of hours, he never touched my legs, he never asked me any crazy questions. We talked about the crummy weather, the horrific traffic, and the wonderful company at this three-tabled restaurant. It was nice.

"Oh, just one thing about this restaurant," He said, he seem quite serious. "It's really minor but there's only the one rest room, it's a small place."

I smiled, I grabbed his hand, and squeezed. "Ahh, too bad." I licked my lips, it was my turn to tease. "I was going to have you come with me for company." I winked. He watched as I went into the restroom on my own.

***

The End

***

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmm I should finish this one day..

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you, Emma, I had that little bit for a while and I was trying to finish it, then realized, hmm, maybe it's finished already, Thanks for reading.

Karma

Sabrina G Langton's picture

I am a big fan of Karma Julia, I am currently writing a story about it, that's weird you brought it up, ha. Thanks for reading...

Cute and sweet

erin's picture

:)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Thanks

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you Erin for reading...

Just perfect

This is exactly what Notepad was designed for. Liked this a lot. Thanks!

>>> Kay

Thank you

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you for reading...

Thank you

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you KayD I have a habit of starting something, then leaving it to be forgotten, then I go crazy and finish too many things up in a weekend, ha. Sometimes on Monday, I'm exhausted. Thanks for reading...

Thank you

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you Bru, glad you liked it...

Simple and direct,a real punch line.

Just the sort of story to get my grey calls working. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

Polly J

Thank you

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you Polly for reading...

A great story!

Started with a giggle, followed by some chuckles. Then it was laughing and it ended with full-on, wheezing guffaws! A truly captivating tale, thank you for sharing this!. /hugs
Diana

I love funny

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you, Diana, I have a habit of starting with humor and then I go back and edit most of it out. I once wrote a story on another site and went for funny first, and sex second. Got quite a bunch of weird comments and reactions, ha, porn is easier. Thanks for reading...

Some people - men mostly

keep trying to do this. Wanting to talk about past (male) lives. I see it as an insult, a major putdown by making the point that he knows and wants to "remind" me what I was. A man I've known for 20 years but never been completely alone with until this summer immediately asked about shaving and what my old name was.

Why do they feel the need to demean like this?

Alison

Mmm, men...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

I remember when I was younger when I was dating when I was trying to be 'female.' The conversations before they knew, before they were told or guessed, were so much better. Where did you grow up, who do you know, what do you like? Then the conversation after was so different, so uncomfortable at times. I am going to guess now it is easier than when I was younger. People are so much more educated now, google exists, and information is so much easier to obtain. Still, if you look great partners can be found. Now, why can't google have information like that? Ha. Thank you Alison for reading...

Loved it Sabrina. You got

leeanna19's picture

Loved it Sabrina. You got just the right mood for a story on this site. Love the way you write!

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Sprinkling

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you Leeanna, you know how much it means to me coming from the 'best.' I actually have a couple more that I have written that I have never been able to use on LIT, of course, I am excited to publish them finally. I am going to sprinkle them into the Big Closet slowly, ha. Thanks for reading...

You flatter me. I wish I

leeanna19's picture

You flatter me. I wish I could write like you.

Did you put this anywhere else? Perfect for this site. It would get good reviews on LIt, but probably not so many reads. No sweaty sex LOL

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Separating

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Only here I am keeping things separate like my laundry, silks, and delicates. I like the positivity of this site. I love everyone's avatars and smiles like yours, I wish I was as comfortable as the rest of this wonderful community, ha... It has taken me a couple of months to get a good feel for this little corner. Thanks again for reading.