Can we dress you up

Printer-friendly version

I've wanted to be a girl my life, since my earliest memories. By the time I was in my late teens I had a collection of my own girl clothes and accessories. Around 13 i started shaving my legs, painting my toes, anything I could do to feel feminine. Even if I was stuck as a boy and had to hide all of that from my outward appearance. The second I got home and was in private, the sneakers came off and the flats went on. I started letting my hair grow out in 9th grade and the next time I got it cut was right before my senior year. I remember being at the stylist and pointing to the picture of the girl on the wall that I wanted to look like. Long, straight blond hair that fell to just below my breasts..well if I had breasts. My jealousy of that, of every girl was painful. I wanted boobs soo bad. I wanted a butt and an hour glass figure. I wanted hips, I wanted to wear make up, I couldn't take it.

Around September of that year after a lot of saving and personal writhing I sat down at a computer and started researching hormones and doses. Finally I worked up the courage and got a pre paid credit card and ordered my dream drugs from an online pharmacy. I got enough estrofem and spironolactone to last about a year. A few weeks past before that holy package arrived. I immediately took the package to my room and opened it, staring intently at the little blue pills and the jar of Spiro. I sat on my bed and swallowed a Spiro. I waited about an hour for it to do something, seemingly nothing before I took one of the estrofem tablets and methodically placed it under my tongue. Within ten minutes I felt the effects of that powerful little pill. The first things that happened was my nipples got harder, just slightly more pronounced and my face became flushed. I had a slight glisten on my cheeks like I had just been for a brisk jog around the track. I was hooked! I was so excited for this to happen! It was such a turn on. I took another pill before I went to sleep and I crashed for the night feeling the first tingle on my breasts that I was to experience for the next few years. When I woke up not much had changed, my skin was a little softer perhaps. Over the next few days though..Holy shit. I became very noticeably more feminine in the face. I was beaming with a feminine softness, the fat over my cheekbones had became more pronounced. My face looked so much more like a woman's. My breasts started to bud over the next few weeks starting with a pronounced puffy nipple. I could feel the little hard spot under them that was the precursor. I didn't know what I thought would happen, that the estrogen would effect me one area at a time: face, breasts, waist, hips and then back up. It didn't though. It hit me everywhere at the same time, slowly but quickly too. I remember walking past a mirror and observing that my wallet was thick in my back pocket, well to my pleasant surprise it wasn't my wallet making my butt stick out, I had a big booty. That was awesome! My figure started to change too. My arms fell to my sides leaving an unfamiliar gap at my torso, I was thinnest just below my breasts which were becoming more and more pronounced. I would put on my girl shirts that were cut with a princess seam and just revel in the fit. How they actually flattered my small curves and landed over the developing shelf that was the top of my big butt. Crossdressing was so much more erotic. I felt girly! It was intoxicating. I would try on all my stuff again and again. Twirling for hours in front of the mirror enjoying my own reflection, watching my long hair and my dresses flow around me. But for all of my enjoyment I was still in the closet.

I guess my plan was to just become more feminine until I was more girl then boy and eventually the one would naturally take over the other as my body changed and I would start to increase my outward femininity. I was a pussy though. I stayed in boy mode through my senior year at least in public. The changes to my body were evident enough. I would catch people staring at my budding chest quite often or commenting on the softness of my skin, my cheek bones or my butt. It was terrifying, but also such a huge turn on for me. I would make that happy girl face/giggle after every instance. I both hated and loved to be misgenderd.

After high-school I got a job and met a group of girls that I hadn't known before. They were my age and immensely pretty. All three of them crushed on me, but on boy me. The group of us had a coy relationship, all of us biding for each others flirtatious attention secretly hoping something might happen but also not wanting to effect the groups dynamic. One day while we were all together the girl I liked the most (Brooke) who was in this moment admiring her own appearance. She had a beautiful face and her makeup done rather simply, she was wearing a black zip up hoodie which hung to her figure and was opened up just enough to show her neck line. She had long brunette hair, as long as mine and it hung drifting over the cleavage from her camisole, she wore skinny jeans with rips just above the knees exposing her smooth shaved legs and on her feet she wore the most adorable pair of flats. They were black canvas with a little floral bow at the toe. I was so jealous of those shoes, I thought they were darling. Brooke was standing before a full length mirror running her hands through her hair, she reached down, cupped both her breasts perking them up and said: I love being feminine. The other girls in succession each replied: Ya me too. Then I said it: ya me too with a brief jealous glance. The girls all turned to look at me as if they all had the same idea at the same time. Can we dress you up? They asked. I smiled at them and probably over eagerly replied: yes please!

With a lot of giggling and a hurried anticipation I was led to Brooke's room. They started pulling out clothes and discussing what items would go together. They would find things, a top, a skirt, jeans. Each item was handed to me to hold over the respective area of my body they would fit on while the girls pondered there choices. Take your shirt off one of them said to me. Nervously I took off my hoodie pulling down my undershirt to flatten out and hide what they must now necessary find. I took my shirt off revealing myself to them. Oh my God! They said. You have boobs! Wow! Replied one of the girls as she stared intently. Look at those nipples! There like mine! Get one of my bras! Brooke squeezed my chest, lifted my tits and dropped them. I felt them thud as they recoiled. I had to hold back my excitement about the whole situation. Brooke clipped the bra on to me, had me put my arms through the straps and then reached into the cups to pull up each breast. There you go she said, look at you, your pouring out of an A cup, you don't even need a push up. They stared at the small hour glass figure I had with questioning private glances but left the subject alone. I think she needs a dress! Then in a flurry a dress was over my head, my long hair was pulled from the neck line. It was a skater dress above the knee, boat neck, white with a red and black floral design. From my pov I could see the dress and my boobs in it, they looked soo big. It was exhilarating. Suddenly I had a flurry of feminine things happening to me. My stud earrings were replaced with hoops, my make up was done. Foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss. My hair was brushed and a small clip was added. I suddenly felt vert pretty, prettier then I could have made myself by far and confident knowing I could be like this in front of these girls because they had done it and that it was okay. I still had my boy pants and sneakers on under my dress so when the girls were done getting me this far I was handed a small pile of clothing and told go put this on in the bathroom. In the bathroom I examined what was given to me. My heart rushed as I lifted the first item off the pile, that was a pair of black leggings with lace at the cuff which was sexy enough. Under them was a pair of cute panties and Brooke's canvas flats the ones she had been wearing! They were still warm which was somehow a turn on to me. When I came out I was almost all girl! I certainly felt that way. They looked me up and down smiling at me and saying how pretty and how real I looked! Unbelievably real. Your one of us now they said as we all started to jump and giggle, our hair bouncing together as someone played be my lover by the spice Girls and we all sang and danced until the end of the song. We spent the rest of the day hanging out as girls. We went for a walk around the neighborhood to test my bravery. I was nervous but was reassured when our reflection was pointed out to me in someone's sliding glass window. Were just girls Brooke said! It's okay. And it was okay. It was awesome!
When we came back to Brooke's house the other girls went home and I stayed with Brooke for a while, mostly out of my own not wanting to change back and a sense that I should see what happens. Brooke made us some drinks. Margaritas. We drank and talked. I jokingly told her that: I feel right. I said this as I adjusted my boobs. She looked at me and responded: You look right. She reached over to fix my hair, we were face to face and she kissed me. Just a simple kiss but she backed up and said this is kind of hot and we kissed again, more passionately this time. She sat back down close to me and we held hands as we talked some more. Idle chit chat about styles we liked and girly things while we sipped our drinks. Then there was a noise and the gate opened. I was startled to see a boy come in. He was about our age, handsome. What are you girls doing he said. Seeing that we were holding hands. Brooke let go of mine. Oh it's just you Brady said Brooke. Brady is my neighbor she told me while throwing me a knowing glance. Who's your friend he asked. I stayed quiet. Not wanting my voice to betray me. Brooke looked at me and said this is Katie, she made up the name. I waved. Cute said Brady and he cracked open a beer. I felt so shy I just sat and listened while they talked. Well I was hoping you were alone Brady said. I was hoping to have some me and you time. I felt instantly jealous both as a boy who liked Brooke and a girl. Brooke just brushed off his remark. She asked him some questions seeming pleasantries just to prevent an awkward silence. Brady sat down between us. After a while Brooke looked over at me and gaining my eye contact she then gestured with her eyes to say: hey, look at this boy, do you want to try something. She glanced at his crotch. I was in fact interested, aroused, curious. She took her hand and put it on his upper leg. You know Brady, even though we can't have some us time..we may be able to have some WE time. At that she reached over and grabbed my hand placing it on his other leg. I smiled at him and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. My heart was pounding. Brook rubbed his cock as it stiffened under his jeans. I reached over and caressed it too. I felt it hard in my hand. I wanted it. I wanted this. Brooke slipped down to her knees, pulling me down with her and the two of us helped to unbutton, unzip and then pull out his cock which was throbbing hard. We touched it together. Slowly at first and then hand over hand as we gently squeezed. He let out a soft moan and Brooke leaned in and took it in her mouth she sucked down to my busy hand bobbing up and down until after not so long she pulled her head back gasped lightly whipping her lips and offering it to me. Eagerly I took it. I licked up his shaft to the tip. I circled it with my tongue taking in the aroma of it, the feel. It was hard yet soft to the touch, it gave a little under the pressure of my tongue and then I swallowed it. Taking it slowly at first, working the head with my mouth and the shaft with my hand. Brooke worked on his balls with her hands. It was hot and wet from the two of us blowing him. We took turns sucking or working it together. Brooke and I would kiss, sloppy dick flavored kisses before returning to his hard cock. I think she likes it brook said as I took my turn with him deep in my mouth. I was going down on a boy as a girl! I was so turned on. I reached down and pulled my tits out of my bra and stretched my dress down to expose my chest. My nipples hard and irritated from the rough exposure. My boobs looked so big being pulled up and squeezed together from the dress now stretched out of proportion from holding my girls out in the open. Brady played with my boobs as I sucked him. Up and down and up and down until finally, finally I felt him tense I felt him pulsate and I held my mouth just onto his head while he pumped his hot cum into my mouth. Taking it all I emerged, holding it on my tongue, breathed and said: yummy. The only word I had spoken to him since we had met not 30 min ago. Brooke grabbed my face and kissed me. The two of us swapping his load back and forth between us until we were satisfied. Then I swallowed it. Lustfully, wanting more but feeling oh so satisfied.

Let me know in the comments if my story made your clittys squirt.
I might be inspired to wright a few more chapters.

This story has some truth and some fiction but it is very much a fantasy that I have worked up since some of these events had occurred to me. Hope you enjoyed it, Jenn.

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Welcome

Makes me wonder what's fact -- and what's fiction.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

A dream

Lily Rasputin's picture

This is a beautifully written piece. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes it were a part of her biography.

Kudos!

~Lily

"All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream." Edgar Allen Poe

The first of many...

RachelMnM's picture

Welcome to the BC nation! :-)

XOXOXO

Rachel M. Moore...

Welcome Indeed

Dee Sylvan's picture

That was a very nice start to a budding career on BC. Thanks for sharing with us, Jenn! :D

DeeDee