Dawn at Last

Printer-friendly version

A desperate man uses a magical amulet to possess the body of his crush, but soon realizes he picked the wrong night.

Dawn at Last
by Ighten

The night I possessed Dawn Lindsay, I stayed up late. The old man who sold me the amulet had described how it worked in great detail. Once I invoked the spell, my body would fall into an unwakeable sleep while my consciousness traveled into hers, controlling her movements and feeling her sensations as though they were my own. It was vital to do it while she was fast asleep to ensure a maximum level of control. No matter what, her instincts and habits would influence me; that was part of the spell. But if I waited until she had been asleep for hours and was in the deepest part of the REM cycle, I would be in total control, able to do whatever I wanted with her body for hours while her mind slept on, blissfully unaware. So I stayed up till 3.

As I sat in my room, nervously watching the clock, I couldn’t believe what I was about to do. How had I gotten to this point? Over the last few years, my crush on Dawn had grown into a full-blown sexual obsession. But the more infatuated I became, the more nervous I got about approaching her. Even after all this time, she barely knew I existed. And things had really gotten out of hand when she started dating that asshole Jake Becker. When I found out she was with that smug musclehead, I fell into a spiral. I couldn’t take it anymore. I figured if I could just see her naked, that would cure me. I needed to see her, to feel her, just once. And when I found out about an amulet that would let me take over her body, I was desperate enough to try it. I would do anything to touch her, even if it was with her own hands.

I turned off my alarm at 2:58 AM. I couldn’t believe I thought I’d need it. As I picked up the stone, I tried to calm my nerves. She would definitely be asleep. It was a weeknight, and I knew she went to bed at 10:30 PM. (I'm a stalker, I know.) I thought for a moment about chickening out. I could always do it another night. But that feeling soon passed. I wanted this way too much. Turning the light off, I laid down on top of my sheets, clutched the amulet to my chest, and shut my eyes.

I tried to do what the old man had told me. I thought about Dawn, picturing her room (which I had seen on social media) and how it must look at that moment: the shapes of her furniture in the dark, the warmth of her blankets, her breathing as she slept. I thought about Dawn herself, and the face that haunted me. Her cute upturned nose, her big blue eyes and pouty lashes, her delicate mouth and sunny smile. I thought about her soft blonde hair and the way it fell around her slender neck and shoulders. I was getting lightheaded, but the sleepier I got, the more vivid my memory of her became. I thought about her beautiful breasts… large, soft and perfectly round. I imagined their weight on her chest as she slept on her back, the same position I was in. I felt them rising and falling with her breath, her perfect nipples brushing against the fabric of her sheets. God, I loved those tits.

I thought about her hourglass waist and her womanly hips. Her long, shapely legs and dainty feet. Her pert, round ass lifting her pelvis off the mattress. Her vagina… the pussy I had imagined so many times, cute little lips under a patch of soft blonde hair. Her clit, slightly engorged. A breeze blew up the sheet and cooled some lingering moisture on her lips. I shivered in my bed. I couldn’t tell if I was really feeling her body or if I was dreaming. My mind was whirling, my hands tight on the smooth stone object in my hand. I felt myself falling down through my bed into a deep, quiet place. As I lost consciousness, the last thing I heard was the sound of a woman’s breath.

The next thing I knew, I was waking groggily, as if from a vivid dream. I wasn’t sure where I was or what was real. As the memories came flooding back, I realized that I must have fallen asleep trying to perform the spell. It didn’t work, of course. Just another waste of money. Tears stung my eyes as I thought about how the old man had taken advantage of me, and how my dream would never come true. I was so ashamed, both for what I had tried to do and for failing at it. I tried to grab the talisman so I could throw it across the room, but when I reached to my chest, it wasn’t there. In its place was a breast.

I shot up in bed and yanked the sheets down. In the dark, I could just barely make out the shape of two large breasts on my chest. I reached to turn the light on, but my lamp wasn’t there. I fumbled in the dark and found a light switch, flipping it on and wincing at the brightness. There was blonde hair hanging in front of my face. I grabbed it and held it up. I couldn’t believe it really worked. I looked down at my body, Dawn’s body, but I couldn’t even see past her tits. They were more beautiful than I had ever imagined. I grabbed them and felt their weight. I could feel my hands on my skin as I rubbed them up and down. My fingers grazed the nipples and they firmed up. I shivered at the feeling, marveling at how sensitive they were. I pinched a nipple and heard myself moan in a breathy soprano. I sounded adorable.

I had to see more. I jumped to my feet and almost fell over, staggering to regain my balance. I wasn’t used to the center of gravity on this body. I was a foot shorter than before, with wide flaring hips and heavy boobs weighing down my torso. I took a few exploratory steps and quickly found my gait settling into a womanly sway, my hips sashaying back and forth, my shoulders upright and back. It was just as the old man had said: her instincts were becoming second nature.

I walked to the mirror and studied my reflection, my heart pounding. After all these years, I was looking at Dawn Lindsay’s naked body. It was everything I could have wanted. Her tits were huge, standing proud on her chest, topped with soft pink nipples. Her skin was flawless, covered in tiny goose pimples from the cool air. Her vagina was just how I had imagined. I reached down to stroke the hairs and felt my nipples tighten. I gingerly stretched out a finger and touched her lips. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I couldn’t believe how different this body was from my own. Every sensation was brand new. It felt real and unreal at the same time. My whole being was suffused with a feminine energy that excited me in ways I couldn’t express. It was like the arousal of being with a woman, but so much deeper. And it wasn’t just a woman; it was the girl of my dreams.

I couldn’t resist. I touched my clit, finding it swollen and sensitive. I pressed on it and a jolt of pleasure shot through my body. I slowly pushed my finger between the folds of my pussy. It felt amazing. My vagina was wet and pliable, eager to take in my finger. It even felt a little sore, but in a good way. I pushed my finger in to the second knuckle. My knees went weak and I fell to the floor, landing on my soft butt with a thud. That woke me out of my horny reverie. There was plenty of time to masturbate, but first I wanted to do some reconnaissance. Giddily, I ran to her closet and opened the doors. I saw so many outfits, most of which I knew by heart. Sexy sundresses, pretty skirts, glamorous evening wear. I felt the material, remembering the times I had seen her in them and longed to take them off. I resolved to try them all on before the night was through.

I opened her underwear drawer and my eyes goggled at the colors within. On one side were dozens of pairs of panties in cute patterns. On the right were her bras, which looked truly massive. I took one out and searched for the tag. For years, I had wondered what her bra size was, and now I knew: 34DDD. They have a third D? I grabbed the leopard-print contraption and brought it around my torso, fastening the hooks in front before turning it around and putting my arms through the straps. As I dropped my boobs into the cups and adjusted them, I marveled at how natural it felt. Dawn’s habits guided my hands, helping me put on my first bra as though I had been doing it all my life.

Just then, a bit of black lace caught my eye from the bottom of the drawer. Something in the back of my mind told me I would be interested in this, so I dug around and pulled out the skimpiest lingerie I had ever seen. My eyes almost shot out of my head. I couldn’t believe Dawn even owned something like this. I felt my pussy get wet and knew I had to wear it. Surrendering to Dawn’s instincts, I threw it on with practiced ease, tearing off her other bra and snapping all the strange connectors together in seconds flat.

When it was done, I stood in front of the mirror and gawked. I looked so hot. The entire ensemble was black. The cups were sheer lace, my hard nipples clearly visible through the material. They pushed my tits up and together, creating inches upon inches of mouth-watering cleavage. The stockings clung to my long legs all the way to my upper thighs, where garters connected the lacy material to a narrow belt around my waist. There were no panties, so my naked vagina was open to the air. As I watched, a drop of moisture collected on the lips and fell to the floor.

In all my fantasies, I had never seen Dawn like this. In my mind, she was an innocent damsel who didn’t even know the effect her perfect body had on men. But in this outfit, she looked like a wanton slut, a sexually actualized woman who knew exactly how to use her powerful feminine wiles to get what she wanted. I imagined her seducing me while wearing it, and I got even hornier. Then I imagined myself doing the seducing, and I couldn’t stand it. I realized I had started unconsciously rubbing my tits. I felt the soft flesh grow warmer under my silky bra. With a mind of its own, my right hand crept down to my pussy and started stroking my clit. I heard myself moan again.

I flopped down on the bed. I knew I was off my timetable, but it felt too good to stop. I would have time to try on outfits afterward, but at that moment, I needed to cum. I thrust my pelvis against my hand, grinding on it. I stuck one finger inside, then two, all the while rubbing my clit with my thumb. My other hand squeezed and kneaded my tit, harder than I had ever had the guts to handle a woman before. I couldn’t get enough.

My breath was fast, coming in a steady stream of moans and gasps. I couldn’t have stopped myself if I’d tried. I was acutely aware of the feminine shape of my body as I writhed on the bed. My pussy ached with pleasure. I pumped my fingers in and out, harder and harder. I wanted more, I couldn’t stand it. This was the most amazing thing I had ever felt, and I would do anything to feel more. I felt my first female orgasm building. My pussy was dripping all over the sheets. I was moaning so loudly, I almost didn’t hear the voice at the foot of the bed. “Someone’s up,” it said.

I shrieked and sat bolt upright, covering myself with the sheet. It was Jake Becker! He was standing by the bed, wearing only a towel around his waist. His muscular torso glinted with moisture, his huge pecs and washboard abs shining in the light. He must have been in the shower this whole time. I panicked, but quickly realized I couldn’t give anything away. “You startled me,” I said.

“Same here,” he replied with a smarmy grin. “You passed out pretty hard after that epic fuckfest. I thought you'd be out cold when I got back, but it looks like you haven’t had enough.”

I wanted to roll my eyes. He even talked like a prick to his girlfriend. But at that moment, I had to be careful. I recognized that look in his eyes; he wanted to fuck. I needed to come up with an excuse without raising his suspicions. I was still trying to think of something when he confidently strode around the bed, grabbed me by the shoulders, and kissed me.

My mouth opened in shock and he slipped his tongue between my teeth. His hand grabbed the back of my head, holding me in place while he frenched me hard. It felt like when I had made out with girls in the past, except he was the one in control, guiding me with his irresistible strength. I felt so dominated, it didn’t even occur to me to resist. Something deep within my body felt so excited to be controlled like that. I realized I was kissing him back, our tongues playing together. I grabbed his arm to push him off, but when I felt his powerful bicep in my hand, I started fondling it instead. Man, was he jacked.

He started kissing my neck and reached around my back to unclasp my bra. Suddenly, I was filled with embarrassment. Here I was, in the body of a hot chick with huge tits, and a guy I had hated for years was about to see them fully naked. What if he knew it was me? What if he laughed? What if I liked it? I felt my face flush hot as he unhooked my bra and pulled it off. He broke our kiss to study my bare chest. I saw the hunger in his eyes and looked down in shame, noticing that my nipples were standing out erect. Jake saw how embarrassed I was and took my chin in his hand. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked into his, seeing an expression of tenderness there that I hadn’t expected. “God, you’re fuckin’ cute,” he said.

He kissed me again and I melted into him. I knew I needed to break away, but I was so horny I couldn’t stand it. I felt his powerful hands grab my tits, kneading them and caressing them passionately. It felt so good, much better than when I had touched them myself. He pinched my nipples and I heard myself let out a feminine yelp. They were so sensitive, and he knew exactly how to touch them to make this body tremble with pleasure.

He broke our kiss yet again. I was ashamed to notice I pulled away only reluctantly. He left a trail of kisses down my neck and chest, heading toward my heaving bosom. Before I could prepare myself, he popped my right nipple into his mouth, sucking on it and rubbing it around with his tongue while he continued to massage my left tit. He switched over, teasing my left nipple with his teeth. I was in heaven. I couldn’t focus on anything but the pleasure. I was only vaguely aware of the loud female moans coming out of my mouth.

I needed to get in control, but Dawn’s body was overwhelming me. What was happening? Suddenly, I remembered what Jake had said. If he had just taken a shower, then Dawn had only been asleep for a few minutes when I had possessed her. If that was true, then I would be at risk of her body overwhelming my control and forcing me to give in to her desires. I would have to summon all my will to have a chance of ending this before it was too late. Jake certainly wasn’t going to stop on his own, judging from how hard his cock was in my hand.

Oh shit. Without thinking about it, I had started rubbing his dick through his towel. It felt huge in my dainty female hand, and it was only getting bigger as I kept caressing it. I was filled with a burning curiosity to see what it looked like. All I would have to do is tug on the towel, and it would be freed. My fingers started creeping toward the knot…

Just then, Jake pulled away from me. I felt humiliated as I realized what I’d been about to do, and that part of me was disappointed to lose my chance. But I didn’t have long to dwell on that. He grabbed me in his powerful arms and threw me back on the bed, spreading my legs and lowering his face to my hot, pulsating pussy. Before I knew it, he was licking my clit.

My pussy exploded with pleasure. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to get eaten out. With expert strokes, he ground his tongue along the length of my slit over and over, sticking the tip deep between my labia at the bottom before sucking on my clit at the top. I writhed and moaned on the bed, mortified at the thought of what I must look like but unable to stop. My juices leaked all over the sheets and Jake’s stupid goatee.

I thought again about how much I hated this man, but somehow that only made me hornier, to be dominated and used by someone I despised so much, totally out of control. I felt a fire growing in my belly. With horror, I realized I was heading for orgasm again. I ground my pussy against his face, desperate for the release I had been denied. The pressure in my womb kept growing, accelerating toward climax. I was so close. Nothing could stop me now.

But then Jake pulled away again. Damn it! Why did this asshole keep teasing me like this? Even as I had the thought, I realized that it was deliberate. This was exactly the kind of technique that kept girls like Dawn coming back to him despite his personality. He knew how to drive them wild with desire, so they would forgive anything just to feel that way again. Now he was doing it to me too, and the worst part was that it was working. I looked up at him with loathing, frustration and intense arousal.

I wanted to throw myself at him, to prostrate myself and beg him to get me off. I would do anything to finally cum, and looking into his eyes, I could tell he knew it. He stood up next to the bed, maintaining eye contact, and released his towel. Immediately, his rock-hard 8-inch dick sprang forward. I gasped audibly.

It was beautiful. I had never had any reaction to seeing a penis before, but with Dawn’s thoughts racing through my mind, I couldn’t take my eyes off it. My pussy started flowing again. His dick was so engorged, it was almost purple. I knew my body had caused him to react like this, and I felt a sickening sense of pride. Without thinking about what I was doing, I crawled off the bed and dropped to my knees in front of him. I was running on instinct. All I knew was that I needed to learn more about this cock. Slowly, I reached up and stroked it with my fingertips. It twitched at my touch and I jumped slightly. I was terrified and fascinated at the same time. I ran my fingers along it, marveling at the heat and tautness of his skin. Inside my mind, I shouted at myself to stop, but I couldn’t. I needed to worship his penis.

“What are you waiting for?” Jake demanded. “Suck my dick, bitch!”

I couldn’t believe it. This asshole thought he could demand a blowjob and get one at will? No matter how strong Dawn’s instincts were in my mind, that was one line I would never cross. I was still a man, damn it, and a straight one. Some things are just too far.

These were the thoughts running through my head as I wrapped my lips around Jake’s cock. It took me a moment to realize what I was doing. It had felt so natural, my mouth had started sucking before my conscious mind could object. I was powerless to resist his commands. I licked the head and sucked his thick, hot shaft, teasing him like he had teased my pussy. It felt so right.

I imagined how I must look, on my knees with my big tits jiggling as I sucked on a fat cock. My pussy started getting even wetter. I hated myself, but it turned me on so much to think of what a submissive little slut I was. I was betraying everything I had ever thought about myself, all because I couldn’t resist the taste of this cock. My hand moved to my pussy and started rubbing my clit as I sucked faster, bobbing my head back and forth. Jake grunted and grabbed the back of my head, forcing me onto his shaft. Instinctively, my throat opened up, and just like that I was deepthroating him. My lips touched his pubic hair as his entire 8-inch length filled my throat. My eyes opened wide in surprise, but it didn’t hurt. It only turned me on even more.

“Fuck, baby,” he moaned. “You’re such a good cocksucker.”

“Damn right I am,” I thought. While still rubbing my pussy, I started fondling his balls with my other hand. I wanted to please him so much. It made me so horny to service this man I hated, to be his willing cockslut. I couldn’t believe the thoughts I was having, but the rational part of my mind was quickly being drowned out by pure womanly lust. I felt so feminine and sexy as I deepthroated his cock. I teased his balls while slobbering all over his dick, desperate to bring him to climax. I could taste his precum on my tongue.

What if he came in my mouth? Would I be able to stop myself from swallowing it all? It sounded really hot, now that I thought about it. He might also want to cum on my tits, or even in my pussy. Oh god. As soon as I imagined him pumping my pussy full of cum, I realized how badly I wanted it. My cunt was aching to be filled by his cock. I needed it more than anything, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I blushed deeply at what I was about to do.

I begrudgingly pulled away from his dick, wiping the saliva and precum off my mouth, and looked up at him. “Please,” I whimpered. “Please fuck me.”

He didn’t say anything. He just smiled that same shit-eating smirk and roughly pulled me to my feet. Spinning me around, he bent me over the bed and positioned himself behind my ass. I felt my tits crushed against the mattress as his strong hands grabbed my asscheeks. In a moment of clarity, I understood that this was my last chance to back out. If I didn’t say something now, I would have to live forever with the knowledge that I had let a man fuck me, that I had begged for it. I tried to remember who I was, but my life as a man seemed like a distant memory. I could barely imagine what it was like to have a dick, but my pussy felt so real.

I could feel the hot moisture along the full length of my vagina. I could feel the blood pulsing through my swollen clit. My whole pussy was on fire, burning with a need to be filled. On cue, I felt the head of Jake’s rock-hard dick rubbing against my labia. I tried to speak up, but I could feel my pussy opening to him. My legs spread of their own accord. I was ready, so ready. What was he waiting for?

All of a sudden, he thrust his full 8-inch length all the way into my pussy. “Oh my god!” I screamed. It was so big, and I was so full. It was a feeling I never could have imagined before. For a second I thought I was going to pass out from the sensation, so intense that it was almost painful. He slowly pulled out, and my pussy desperately grabbed his dick as tightly as possible to keep it inside. I could feel every detail of his shaft as it pulled out of me.

Then, just as his head was almost out, he shoved it all the way back inside. I gasped again. He started pumping his dick in and out of my slippery pussy, slowly and powerfully. It was amazing, like no pleasure I had ever felt. It was so fulfilling to be fucked, to have my pussy completely filled with hard cock. I felt his head bumping up against the back of my clit and I ground myself into it, sticking my ass into the air to intensify the sensation. He slapped my ass and I yelped in pleasure. He was holding me down as he pumped my pussy faster and faster. I felt so dominated, I couldn’t have stopped him if I tried.

His balls slapped against my clit as he sped up. I couldn’t focus on anything but the waves of pleasure emanating from my pussy. I heard a soprano voice moaning, and it took me a moment to register that it was mine. My swollen tits swayed back and forth, almost hitting me in the face as Jake fucked me with deep, rhythmic strokes. At the furthest point of each thrust, his dick reached a place inside my pussy that felt almost too deep. I was scared it would injure me, but it felt so good I never wanted him to stop. I realized this must be the G-spot I had heard about. I guess it is real.

I could feel my orgasm building. Jake must have sensed it too, because just as I neared the point of no return, he pulled out. My pussy gripped his dick, trying to hold him inside (I realized with shame that I was doing it on purpose), but he was too strong. His cock popped out from between my lips with a wet noise, a stream of pussy juice dripping out after it.

I looked up at him over my shoulder, my face a mixture of pain, confusion and arousal. Why had he stopped fucking me? Wasn’t I pleasing him? I tried to remember that this was a man I hated, but in the moment I only wanted to be a good slut for him, to submit to his lust and service him before taking his cum inside me. The rational part of my mind understood that he was just teasing me again, but it was working.

Just then, he grabbed me in his muscular arms and effortlessly lifted me off the bed. I let out a girlish yelp as he laid on his back and lowered me on top of him. Instinctively, I straddled him and started rubbing my pussy along his rock-hard shaft. If he wanted to tease me, I was going to show him I could return the favor. In my dazed state, so horny I could barely think, I rationalized that I was getting some sort of revenge. In reality, I was just savoring the anticipation, knowing I was driving him wild with my feminine body and making him even harder.

But as I felt his precum leak onto my slippery labia, my pussy started quivering for him. It wanted to be filled again, and I couldn’t wait any longer. Neither could Jake, it turned out. We locked eyes, and the lust in his face was so intense it looked like rage. He terrified and thrilled me. Without saying a word, he lifted my hips so he could penetrate me once again. I guided his cock into my pussy myself, and in one smooth motion he filled me all the way to the base of his shaft.

I shrieked. Somehow, he felt even bigger than he had before. Stunned, I hesitated a moment, feeling the full length of his cock stuffing me into my abdomen. He started thrusting and I melted once again. I could feel him rubbing against my clit from behind, and I leaned back to intensify the sensation, grinding on him as I rolled my body back and forth in a sinuous, feminine motion. I purred and squealed at the exquisite pleasure that coursed through me. Jake started grunting and grabbed my hips, putting his own strength into the same rhythm. I couldn’t handle it, it felt too good.

We sped up, my tits bouncing up and down more violently than ever. I screamed and writhed on his dick, trying to drive his cock as deep as possible on each thrust. Every time it hit my G-spot, I almost blacked out from the pleasure, but I couldn't get enough. I started fucking him even faster. I could feel my orgasm getting nearer, and I wasn't going to let him tease me again. If he denied me this time, I was sure I'd lose my mind. The only solution was to make him cum too, to force him to drain his balls inside me so I could finally get the release this body needed so badly.

Lucky for me, I could tell he was close. His breathing was fast, punctuated with deep animalistic grunts. We were both drenched with sweat, fucking as hard as we could to satisfy our primal need to cum. He reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing them so hard I thought he would rip them off as he pistoned his cock into me. "What do you want, bitch?" he barked.

"I want your cum!" I screamed, too horny to be ashamed. "Give me your fucking cum! Fill my pussy! I want it so bad, Daddy!"

"Take it all, you slut!" he spat, grabbing my hips to pin me against him as he shoved his cock all the way inside. I felt it swell and twitch, followed by the indescribable sensation of hot jism shooting into my eager cunt. When I realized what was happening, that I had begged a man to cum inside me, the shame returned, pushing me over the edge.

My pussy exploded in pleasure as a massive orgasm rocked me from head to toe. All I could think about was the feeling of his cock inside me and his sperm filling me up completely. It kept coming and coming in thick spurts, each one triggering another wave of my own orgasm. I collapsed on top of him, my tits crushed against his chest and my face buried in his neck, smelling his manly sweat. I whimpered as I kept grinding on his dick, milking every last drop of cum and savoring the aftershocks in my pussy.

I laid there, nuzzling Jake fucking Becker, and began to drift off, lulled to sleep by his scent and my post-orgasmic bliss. He just laughed, smacked my ass and rolled me off him. His cum dribbled from my pussy onto the sheets.

"Damn girl," I heard him say from a million miles away, "You've never been that slutty for me before. I'm gonna make you call me Daddy every time." I smiled…

I woke up with the worst hangover of my life. My head was killing me, and so was my hand. I realized I was still holding the amulet in a white-knuckled grip. I had to use my other hand to pry it out. I was lying on my back in my own bed, covered in a cold sweat, my dick limpening against my thigh. Cum was splattered in a line all the way up my torso. I groaned and wiped it off with an old t-shirt.

I got shakily to my feet and stumbled to the mirror. My skin was clammy and my eyes were beet red, but worst of all, it took me a minute to recognize my own face. Who was this stranger with the haunted eyes and a dollop of jizz on his chin? I gave my reflection a contemptuous glare.

"Never again," I said, wiping the cum off with a finger.

And then, before I could stop myself, I popped it in my mouth.

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This Story

joannebarbarella's picture

Is as delightfully pornographic as Michele Nylons. Watch it, Michele, this girl is after your tiara.