Marching Orders

Printer-friendly version
003.jpg      

Josh always feared getting caught, but the urge to cross dress was simply stronger. There would be other urges before the day ended and Josh would no longer fear getting caught.

 
Marching Orders

By Mary Beth Sanford

 


 

Memorial day and the parade! It was today! Josh jumped out of bed and nearly fell moving to the calendar on his desk. It was today. His clock said six, his landlady had mentioned dressing at six thirty so they could leave the house by seven thirty.

The parade actually started at nine but that extra time, she had noted, would give them a chance for breakfast. Josh looked at the dress and slip on the back of his door and smiled. He shivered some as he picked up the ruffled bloomers he'd wear under it. Those he held for a moment as he looked over at his cute little girlish Mary Janes.

Another shiver at the shoes and panties. Only those watching him would see the bloomers ruffles and ribbon bows or his shoes because of his petticoats. He was almost faint as he made his way to the bathroom. Josh was playing the role of his landlady's granddaughter today. The water grew hot quickly and bubbled as he poured the bath beads in.

"The rest of that outfit is where that slip was!" His landlady had said catching him stepping into the petticoat. It had fallen from the hanger that held it while Josh was cleaning the attic. It took a few long minutes to decide to try it on and both feet were already inside the waist when he'd been caught.

His landlady had laughed but only slightly so as she had him bring the slip up to his waist. It wouldn't do not wearing panties she'd said moving to the closet. Little Bow Peep's panties she'd noted handing them to Josh as he stood there. The dress, once it was on, was very short but then again Josh, at eighteen, was ten years older than the owner had been.

She would fix that she'd noted as she had him sit to try the shoes on. They were a little snug but those too fit and before long she was tying his bonnet on. His feeble protest that he wasn't into such things brought another laugh since he was already trying on one of those things when he'd been caught.

The rest of that day was spent in trying on the rest of her nieces costumes and play outfits. It wasn't until the afternoon that Josh understood what "she would fix that" had meant when she showed him the diaper and plastic pants. Her granddaughter was a bed wetter and now, it seemed, so was Josh.

Josh looked down at his diaper and plastic pants as the tub filled. He'd been wearing those at night since that day and smiled at that. He wasn't into diapers and plastic panties either he mumbled as he slowed the flow of water and stepped out of his wet diaper and baby pants.

Josh wasn't into any of the things he'd begun doing a month ago, but his landlady was. She, he discovered loved all of those things and more when he was in them and from that day forward he was in one thing or another. Turns out her mother's mother loved dressing her son as a girl and so did her mother. So it was only natural that Josh's landlady would enjoy the same things.

Unfortunately Josh's landlady had only girls and while putting girls into fancy dresses was wonderful it was nothing compared to dressing boys up. Josh's landlady had loved dressing her brother up and a lot of that because he didn't. Josh, when she caught him, started protesting in that same way and that was as big a turn-on as her dressing him.

Fortunately for Josh his landlady knew exactly what it was that made a lot of boys dress as girls. She started showing him some of the advantages of cooperating with the baby oil and powder. Josh closed his eyes then and only opened them when he stood for his slip and dress. The diaper and those plastic pants now his. Everything was his since he was the niece now.

"You started your bath?" Josh's landlady asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes ma'am!" Josh said picking up the lavender razor for his legs.

"OK, call me when you need to be dried and diapered!" His landlady said.

"Yes ma'am." Josh answered with a mischievous smile.

Hugs
Mary Beth

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Proper Categories Not Listed

RAMI

The author, should post the proper categories. There is a category for Diapers/Little Girls. She did not include that in the heading. I am personally not into such stories, and would not have read this story, if I had known the content. This is not a criticism of the story itself, or those who like those kinds of stories, or of the author herself. It's just a request that she include the proper subject matter categories in the future.

RAMI

Are a Newbie? You have never heard of Mary Beth Sanford?

Oh, well, anyway, by your own admission your comment has nothing to do with this story. Hence, you should have used the very easy to use "Write Author" link that just happens to be right next to the comments link.

This is just one of the many stories Mary Beth has written over the years and her artwork has been celebrated and has been given awards all over the net along with many of her stories.

I love her writing and this is another of her wonderful stories thousands of her fans have enjoyed.

Great writing, great scenario, and another wonderful illustration once again Mary! Beth!

Some people can be very sensitive here at the Big Closet about those little key word and theme thingies Mary Beth. If you don't check all that just might apply they get a bit touchy sometimes as you can see.

But, as I said Mary Beth, I love your stories and illustrations as do thousands of others!

Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

You are an Angel

Angel,

Thank you for my defense and you are hugged for as long as I am allowed. However, Rami was right and I've made the appropriate changes. You are a warmth old friend that I look forward to - often.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Thank You Mary Beth, you just keep those stories coming...

...dear friend and don't ever forget those wonderful illustrations! I also want to thank you for giving me permission to use them in my own stories that they have inspired.

One day when my other stories have all been completed I will post them here.

Huggles Mary Beth
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Hi Rami

Hi Rami

You are right and I apologize. Honestly, I completely missed both the elements and categories portion during the "add phase" and should have caught that. I have gone back and made the proper changes and hope that you will accept my apology. I really do adore this place and those (you) who take the time to leave their comments.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

part two

is there to be more to this story it was just getting good when you stoped i hop there will be a part 2

Hi Harry

Harry,

When I had my site I created sections for a variety of reasons boys might find themselves dressed as girls with both images and stories or explanations. Some times I would fashion a image then craft a story around it (as I've done here). Other times I could craft a story and then fashion an image. Size (word count) was never a goal although I can see where this one could easily expand and perhaps should - I will play with that and thank you for the encouragement.

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Marching Orders

OK, I like the story, but seeing a grown wo[man] dressed like a little girl? Or is Josh a boy? Either way, will be fun to see this mis[s]-adventure.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Little Girls

I find myself siding often on the little girl character simply because the fashions so clearly reflect the memories I grew up with. I can easily bring up those moments when my own foot was covered within a black patent Mary Jane shoe and hidden from view by layers of petticoats. Josh, and he is a boy, is going to discover those very same things.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Diapers, night time only?

Forgive if I'm wrong or reading too much into the story, but Josh has got up from bed wearing diapers and plastic pants and after removing his wet diaper he gets into his bath, then his landlady calls him to let her know when he needs to be dried and diapered; does this suggest that Josh wears his diapers for periods other than just at night? In a way I do hope so, as this suggests that there would have had to be additional "persuasion" to achieve this. I really am looking forward to further episodes of this tale, it sounds as if it could get veerry interesting.
Love and cuddles,
Janice Elizabeth