New Werewoman Handbook Pt. 4

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

The New Werewoman Handbook
Part 4
by Werewomaniac

Work was a total drag. Once again I was way off during the presentation, and it was embarrassing. I couldn't get my mind off the book, last night, the change...and tonight. If the book was accurate, and it had been so far, I'd be changing into a woman again at moon rise. Try working with that in the back of your mind!

On top of that, my scheduled confrontation with Heather that evening was being scripted by my brain's writing staff all afternoon. What was I going to say to her? Besides the obvious, “Why me?” and “Is there a cure?” there were other things I wanted to ask. Burning questions such as, "How did you get in and out of my apartment without leaving a trace? Twice!" also entered my thoughts. I just couldn't figure out how to word everything.

At one point near the end of the day, I found myself thinking about...aura's of all things. Remembering the focusing technique I learned, I stared out the interior facing window of my office and locked in on a group of co-workers. Pinks and blues outlined my subordinates. And what's this? It appeared that one co-worker, Jerry had a secret! His aura read pink as a newborn baby-girl's nursery. No wonder he was so good at conversing with women and never related to sports talk. Snappy dresser too. If anything that was a high point in my day, realizing that some people would probably kill to be in my shoes right now.

But I left the office with my heart in my throat, knowing my special time drew near. The afternoon sun didn't have far to travel as I pulled into my lot. Fumbling with my keys, I bumped the door and open it flew. Right. I didn't bother locking up. Upon entering, I glanced at my coffee table. No note was there this time.

The sky was darkening as I disrobed in my bedroom. At least tonight I would be prepared for the curse to take over. I laid calmly on my bed waiting for the inevitable, determined to watch every second of my metamorphosis. I didn't have to wait long. The moon crested the horizon, and the vague arousal throughout my body, the same feeling that enveloped me last night, returned.

I moaned and giggled as the tingling increased. I could feel the bedsheets moving beneath of me, or rather me moving over top of them. They felt softer against my now smooth and hairless skin. I was shrinking as I watched, I could tell because my feet were getting further and further from the edge of the bed. Looking down at my little warrior, I saw him stand at attention. Almost as if to salute his general one last time before retiring for the night. I mock saluted back as the words, 'soldier, you are dismissed.' crossed my mind.

“Why not lend a hand?” I thought, remembering the sensation produced by touching it last night. And just as I had many times in the past, I began to flog the old dolphin as it shrank. It felt incredible, and I was grunting like a cave-man. At first.

Before long, my vocalizations took on a female porn-star quality. It appears that my voice and my male package vanished at the same time in the process. I felt my pelvis rearranging itself, and my midsection began to elevate as my female ass filled in.

I was rubbing my hands over my nipples now, and I could feel them perking up and getting bigger beneath my palms. This was the part I was really excited about. Whereas last night I was screaming, “No God, pleeeeassssse No, not breasts!” tonight I was giddy. “Yessss! Yes! It feels sooooo good!” I declared. The tiny lumps blossomed quickly, it was amazing to watch, and even better to feel. Cupping them in my hands, I felt the soft flesh expand and spill through the gaps in my dainty fingers.

Chestnut brown locks tickled me about the neck and shoulders, and I knew what came next.

Sweet release left me squirming, and produced a wet spot in my bedsheets. It was sheer bliss, the transformation was even better than last nights. Staring at the full moon, now fully risen outside my window, I figured being bathed in it's light must have produced that effect. Maybe the book could confirm that.

But I had company coming over, and I smelled like sex. I had to clean up first, and get dressed. Showering as a female took far longer than as a male, but it was definitely time well spent. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and took advantage of my new body's sensitivity to the wand massager shower-head. Looks like I killed two birds with one stone!

I dressed in the smallest t-shirt and sweat-pants I had afterwards. The material from the shirt irritated my nipples slightly. A thought popped into my head, a bra might prevent that, plus if I strap them down they will jiggle less and look better.

'Where the hell did that thought come from?' I wondered. I was taking this whole scenario far better than I probably should be. Still it wouldn't be long before Heather was due over, and with that in mind I took a seat in my living room.

The knock came 5 minutes later, and took me by surprise even though I knew it was coming. Looking through the peephole, I saw Heather standing in the hall. She wore a red and blue floral print sun dress, a wide derby hat, and a pair of over sized sunglasses, and she looked exactly as I remembered her. Exactly how I pictured her in my dreams. She looked hot.

I opened the door still somewhat embarrassed. I was absolutely swimming in my over sized, made for my male self sweatpants and t-shirt. I was in my own living room, and way under-dressed for the occasion. Ironic.

Heather entered with a smile and a hug. “Look at you my dear, welcome to the sisterhood. You must be positively bursting with questions!” she said. And she was right. “I'm glad to see you aren't angry with me, but I had a special feeling about you.” she continued, raising her delicate brow. “I would have arrived earlier, but the transformation can be a very...how can I put this... personal time for a new sister.” She winked.

I wasn't sure how to take that, but I had a pretty good idea what she meant. My voice stank of nervousness, “Thank you, and yes I have many questions for you. To start with, why did you do this to me?” I asked, holding back tears. I hadn't yet fully adjusted to my feminine emotions, and just seeing Heather seemed to place me on an emotional tilt-o-whirl.

As if sensing my fragile state, Heather made the 'big move' from her chair opposite me over to the love seat. She sat down beside me and took my hand, a welcome gesture of support. “How far did you read into the handbook last night?” she asked

The tears came now, there was no holding it back. I felt like I had so much to tell her, so I began to speak. “I only made it to chapter 3, the beginning of it. I was so tired last night, and I didn't have time to read it today, even though I really wanted to, but it was such a busy day, and I couldn't focus on anything, and...”

“Hush my child, give me a hug.” Heather interjected. I was babbling, and probably not making a heck of a lot of sense. “That's good enough for now. Like I said in my note, I was elated to see you reading it last night.” Her words were soothing, and as we hugged my tears seemed to magically dry up.

“So,” Heather continued, “ you didn't get to the really cool stuff yet?”

“I thought that reading people's auras was way cool. I tried it at the office today.” I protested.

“Oh honey, that's only the tip of the iceberg!” Heather said excitedly. “Check this out!” Heather tensed her face for a split second, and then let out a wicked, “Hissssss!” as she opened her mouth revealing two sharp, vampire-like fangs. Then a second later, they shrank down into normal, everyday human canines.

“Whoa!” I was shocked, Heather giggled in response to my reaction. “What the hell were those?”

“A deterrent against aggressors, something to show if you're ever backed into a corner. And also a way to pass the curse, albeit a painful method. Combine that with our unusual strength, and it's quite an effective self defense system.” Heather remarked.

“Unusual strength?” I inquired.

“Yes my child, all werewomen possess the strength of a full grown male body builder in our female form.” Heather smiled with pride as she spoke, “I can lift more right now than I ever could in my man-skin.” She pantomimed a Venice beach meat head posing in a variety of weightlifter poses. It was hard to tell by the rail thin girl arms she was flexing at me, but I guessed she was telling the truth. I wasn't about to ask her for a demonstration in my own home. That's how stuff gets broke.

I was awed by her revelations, but like a skillful politician she had evaded my original question. “All of that is wonderful, but that still doesn't explain why...why me?” I said trying to get us back on topic.

“Well...” Heather paused “You read the bit about the Aura's?”

I nodded...we'd been over this.

“At the bar that night last month, I'd had a few too many. I was sitting with a sister of mine...ours” she corrected herself and I blushed a little. “And I read your aura.” There was a longer pause. “Aaron, your aura was pink.”

What happens next?

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What is this?

Here is another story whose title throws one off just a mite! half-expecting something really dipped in raunchiness, I get a rather humorous tongue in cheek story with pop-culture vampire overtones. Adult humor to be sure, but not full of humiliation and negative vibes. I find myself enjoying it and looking forward to more. :)

If anyone knows not to judge a book by the cover or in this case the title, it should be me! LOL

Hugs!

grover

OK, So Now

We know why she did it,

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hummm, Pink eh? Just goes to

Hummm, Pink eh? Just goes to show you that everyone can be found out somehow. So I wonder what color co-worker Jerry's aura is? A mixture? Janice

Jerry's aura read pink

At least that was my intention, but I didn't make that clear to the reader. So to correct the mistake I added a sentence to the bit about Jerry to clarify. Thanks for the observation :-)

So...how long until Jerry joins the sisterhood? :)

Well, since a pink aura was how Heather targeted Aaron, it wouldn't surprise me if Jerry is singled out before the end of the tale...

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!