Darling Dainty Donna

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

A story about the wages of intolerance inspired by a picture created by Gwen Lavyril. (included) The last sentence was inspired by Angel O'Hare.

Story:

Darling Dainty Donna
Pic by Gwen Lavyril
Text by Jezzi Belle Stewart
 ©2006 TRP

In all my thirteen years of life, I had never even thought of dressing and acting like a girl, much less done so. Then along came Brandy and I did the head over heels bit. At her insistance, Bobby, me, became Disney Princess Belle for Halloween. As Brandy transformed me, she joked that I was playing both parts, going from the Beast to the Beauty. By the end of the evening, she had made it clear that she much prefered the latter to the former. I didn't really want to be a girl, but I turned out to be good at it - a "natural" as Brandy stated - sooooo ... I became Belle full time. It was worth it.

Surprisingly, there was little hassle at school. I'm sure the fact that Brandy was a black belt and could beat the crap out of boys three times her size had nothing to do with it. At home, my mother was ecstatic; she said she had 13 years of pent up daughter raising she could now indulge in. Even Dad was getting used to "his little princess". The only fly in the ointment was my brother Don. He did not take my change well, and his harassment of me grew more and more savage, and "fairy" and "sissy" were terms of endearment by comparison with some of the language he used. Mom was getting fed up and even Dad rebuked him. However, up to last week, his harassment had remained verbal. Then last Saturday things turned physical. As I started down the stairs, he tripped me, and laughed as I fell.

Fortunately for me, I only received a light ankle sprain and a few bruises. Unfortunately for Don, Dad saw him do it. He tried to pass it off as me tripping because of unfamiliar high heels. When dad didn't buy it, he said - and I can quote because I was listening in - "You're not gonna take the word of that little fairy queen over your real son's are you."

Dad almost hit him but managed to restrain himself; he glared at Don and told him, "I'd rather have a son who has become my daughter but is a good person than a son who looks like a man but doesn't act like one; I don't like bullies and liars, related or not!" and sent him to his room. I don't think I have ever been prouder of my dad. Anyway then he did what he told me later, jokingly, dad's always did in a crisis, he turned the problem over to my mother. She enlisted Brandy. They knew just what to do.

The next evening, Brandy had me dress older and what she called "semi-domme" and led me out onto our front drive. When mom pushed the large, awkward little girl out the front door. I at first didn't recognized her; then it hit and I doubled over laughing (That's when Mom took this pic.)

Isn't Donna's "This can't be happening!" expression priceless? (Brandy told me later that Mom had doused him with valium to keep him docile but aware.) "She" looked just precious and adorable ... and still recognizable as Don ... and we live on a busy street! How unfortunate that just at that moment a carload of his friends drove by ... slowly. Coincidence? Hmmmm. Poor Donny; I almost felt sorry for him. I didn't think things could be much worse for him untill he shifted somewhat and I heard the crinkling-crackling sounds that could only come from plastic panties.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Neat

I think that this story can be summed up best by the statement "Up yours sunshine".Nice I like it.XXXXX

Good un

Jezzi did good with the very short story to act as acaption for the photo.

What photo?

I can't help wondering if the story hasn't been diminished with picture gone. It has certainly lost context.

Was it removed deliberately?

I have read two other rebuttals to this story, one very dark and the other simply strange. It definitely stirred passions.

Oh Dear!

Cute Jezz,
Now I know what "armed and dangerous" really means! :)

Gwennie

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

LOL...

Thanks Jezzi,

This was a very well written short and the ending line was right on the mark using my writing as an inspiration. Typecast as a "Bottom Wiper" writer, how could the last line be any different.

Giggle, giggle
Angel

Be yourself, so easy to say, so hard to live.

You can find my stories by going to. http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/taxonomy/term/39

The ones I deleted from this site are here. (Well, most of them anyway.)

http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/weblink/go

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

LOL!

Angel,
You should read Joseph Campbell.."The Hero With A Thousand Faces" to be exact. It posits the idea of a "subconcious" that is shared by humanity in general. It trys to expalin a lot of things that "migration" theories couldn't quite make the facts fit. It was a great leap but I believe has been proven wrong.

That is to say that while I contend "helpless infantilism" is your genre you hardly invented "diaper" TG stories or little girl themes. Ty and the others did not invent the crosdressed "superhero/ine" either. No theme is better than another. We go places that help us wrestle themes and ourselves and we deserve respect for that. We dare to share and figure and try to understand. I respect your efforts and your stories are well done and artful.

If you feel my ill chosen words diminished your efforts I apologise. Most importantly just follow that quote that posts below your signature and don't hate me for only wearing diapers on Halloween. Once a year whether I need them or not. :)

Gwennie
Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

A funny story,,,,

as long as you don't spend much time thinking about what comes next. A suicidal brother, covered with brusies from the beating he takes when he tries to stand up for himself at school, hears the words from mom ... "Well, you brought this on yourself you know. Take these pretty pills and you'll be as sweet as your sister in a few weeks."

Dad sits back in the chair blankly staring at the TV so he dosen't have to do anything in this crisis, since he's a wimp after all.

Aye, I know it's a story -- tis all fun and games in the world of fiction hur ahh!

Moral reservations

I bet those Montagues and Capulets are sorry now! If they hadn't indulged in all that adolescent brawling none of this would ever have happened! and that Friar Lawrence should be ashamed of himself. Talk about marriage guidance! What on earth was he thinking of?

And that old nurse was no better. At her age she should have had more sense! Encouraging such wanton behaviour in someone for whom she had in loco parentis responsibilities!

Mind you I blame it all on the authorities. Poison just shouldn't be available on demand to minors. Nor for that matter should sleeping draughts! People have a right to expect some protection!

And is it really a good idea for a girl that young to even countenance matrimony! Dear God what is the world coming to!

And that Romeo shouldn't have gone round screwing minors in the first place. Weren't there laws about it then! And even if those dissolute foreigners permitted it, what message does it send to today's youngsters?

I can't condemn Jezzi enough for her casual and potentially criminal attitudes but in her defence I would argue that there are precedents.

And of course it's only, as Suna says, a story.

Fleurie

Fleurie

Sounds like a daytime soap...

don't you think... *smiles* all the government lackies going door to door searching out harlots of all genders to duck walk them down the avenues in a parade for the fruit throwing public ending with a ceremonial dunking til they confess. They do confess don't they ????

Stories with a different slant

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

A loonnngggg time ago in a land faaarrrr away the lived a man. I won't tell you his religeon, but, he worked in the family business, lived at home until he was almost thirty and his mom thought he was god's gift. You might have heard of him, the Mexicans called him 'Hayssoos'. He was known by many aliases (a sure sign of criminal intent) one of them was as some sort of 'savior', but thatwas as a result of the story written by his extremely biased followers with his gang members' 'influence' (If you catch my drift). The truth of the matter was he was a revolutionary, always arguing with or thumbing his nose at the poor but honest authorities.(One story even has him arguing with the leaders of the church when he was still in puberty, talk about a cheaky little kid) He and his gang, he called his 'deciples', went around the country inciting the locals to rebelion. Using cheap, slight of hand tricks and 'miraculous' substitutions, he gathered quite a following. But in almost all cases it was in direct oposition to authorities of the day. When the authories finally caught up with him, partly by turning one of his 'deciples'. Yet despite eye-witness accounts of his crimes and very damning testimony of the most devout of church leaders at the time, he was nearly acquitted of the charges against him, through some slick defence ploys. After all this, the likelihood of such a minor criminal even being remembered after all this time would be infinitesmal if it weren't for the HUGE smoke-screen of his illegal activities and fancy-schmancy PR spin put on his crimes, orchestrated by his followers.

Just a little example of how a story can take a whole new meaning if the author has a 'different' outlook.

with love,

HER

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.