Alexandra's Story Part 4

Printer-friendly version


Alexandra's Story



by


Lesley Renee Charles

Part 4

Christopher was walking the streets of the city when he noticed a sign by the theater announcing the performance of a new play by William Shakespeare. It was a comedy, Christopher decided to go in to see it, thinking it might divert his mind from his current problem of what to do with Alexandra. Queen Elizabeth had told him that Alexandra was being very difficult. She did not want to learn how to be feminine.

Christopher entered the theater and found a sit just as the play begin. It started with the abduction of a drunk who was convinced that he was a noble who abandoned his family. It then proceeded to be about an Italian merchant who had two daughters. The younger one was sweet beautiful and much desired, but who could not be married until a man was found for her older sister who was a shrew. She was a high-spirited opinionated woman.

A man was found that was willing to court her. He courted her then wed her and acted around her as a boor, but in the end she learned to do what her husband wanted. Christopher thought that maybe this could be a solution to Alexandra's willfulness. It may tame her, but not lose her high-spiritness.

He decided to have a meeting with the queen and discuss this.

Meanwhile, at the palace, Alexandra was having an exciting day. She was gotten out of bed and was forced into her corset and dress for the day, after throwing a chamber pot at the hapless maid.

“I do not want to wear these clothes. I am a man not a woman and I want to be treated like one.”

This outburst brought in the guards who were able to subdue her while the maids quickly got her dressed in her gown. Alexandra was then led down to the throne room where she was brought before the queen.

“Alexandra, what am I going to do with you? You have to accept your punishment. You gave up all rights to being a male when you agreed to the plea bargain. Of course if you persist in this behavior, I will have no other choice but to send you to prison, where the males there will turn you into a girl anyway. You will be brutally raped and abused, night after night. Is this what you want? I will give you until tomorrow to decide and live with the consequences.”

Alexandra was led to her room where she had all day to decide what she wanted to do. But neither choice was really appealing. The first choice was to live out the rest of her days, as a woman. She would not be in prison, but she would have to do the will of her husband. She would have to take care of their adopted children, see to the house and take care of his needs. She would always have to act like a lady. She missed the days when she was able to be Alexander and go where he wanted and do what he pleased. If only he had not abducted Dawn and raped her. He realized that a terrible thing to do. He regretted it everyday.
The second choice was even worse, even though he would be a male. He would be locked up with murderers and other hardened criminals. He would be sodomized often by many males. He would have no choice. At least with the first option, he only had to worry about one man. The more he thought about his choices the more he felt that he would do better to go with the first option, but how he hated becoming a female. But if he had to be in a prison, per se, he wanted one where he could enjoy the outside.

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Alexandra's Story - Part 4

Which will be the choice chosen?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good question Stan

Stan that is a good question. Would he choose to be ravaged often by one decent man or ravaged by a lot of savage brutes. If I was in his shoes, I would go with option one. But that is me, I have to see what Alexandra decides, when she tells me. lol

How is justice served?

Andrea Lena's picture

....the Queen's idea of punishment for rape is to offer rape to someone she's trying to gentle, without breaking her spirit? Turning a man into a woman to have her ravaged seems as barbaric as the original crime. Perhaps that's just me.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Andrea

The Queen is a very strong willed woman and wants everybody to do her bidding. She just doesn't know what to do with Alexandra's willfulness. So she is giving an even worse alternative to get Alexandra to do what she wants. Christopher has to step in and try to prevent the Queen from implementing this plan. I do agree rape as punishment for rape is bad. Maybe we must let some events teach this queen some lessons.

I'm sorry if I came off strong...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I really meant the Queen. I wasn't questioning your writing or your story, and I'm sorry that my comment came across as such. I'm relieved of course, but sorry that my heavy-handed comment got in the way.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Andrea

I know exactly what you meant. And I was not offended and did not take it against my writing. So really you have nothing to apologize for. Sometimes, the Queen rubs me the wrong way, but that is how she presents herself to me. lol