Alexandra's Story Part 6

Printer-friendly version
Alexandra's Story
by Lesley Renee Charles
Part 6

Alexandra sent a message to Dawn requesting a meeting the following day.

Dawn was curious as to what it was about and decided to meet with her. She heard from her brother Christopher that Alexandra had really changed. Dawn was curious about seeing how much Alexandra had changed. Dawn felt that if Alexandra had indeed changed, that Dawn could forgive her and try to forget what Alexandra had done to Dawn. Dawn felt that life is too short to hold onto wrongs done to you. Dawn replied that she would meet with Alexandra.

Dawn entered Alexandra's sitting room, and waited for Alexandra to enter. Alexandra swept into the room wearing a lavender and rose gown. Her hair was elaborately done. Dawn was astounded at the beautiful sight. She could not believe that this dainty beauty was the same brash man that raped her just a few short months ago.

“Dawn, I am so glad that you decided to come to meet me today. I have so much that I want to say to you. As you can see, I have decided to embrace my femininity. Your brother, Christopher has helped to convince me that it is better.

I have been feeling really guilty for all the harm I have done to you especially raping you. I realize now that was a truly horrendous thing to do to another person. I know now all the harm that act has done to you. I regret that I only thought of my needs and did not consider your wants and desires. I hope that you can start to forgive me for harming you that way.

Becoming a woman has helped me to see how vulnerable you are to the advances of men. I regret that I was a terrible man. I hope to become a great woman and bring your brother a lot of happiness.”

“Alexandra, I do accept your apology. I am still dealing with the issues from Alexander's raping me and I will forgive you what was done. If there is anyway that I can help you to become the woman that you want to be just ask. I know only to well the hardships and difficulties ahead having gone through a similar situation myself.

I also know how the love of a good man will help through it too. Christopher is a great man who has helped me and protected me now that I am another sister to him. I am sure that you will do your best to love and cherish him.”

They both gave a hug to each other and now Dawn could start to really heal from the rape. She felt like such a weight was lifted. She really meant it when she offered to help Alexandra to become more ladylike. She knew only to well what it was like to go from male to female and to lose a lot of the privileges that men take for granted.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Alexandra's Story Part 6

What happens, next?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Stan, I am working on that

Stan, I am working on that now. I am thinking of going on the sweet romantic side.