Alexandra's Story Part 3

Printer-friendly version


Alexandra's Story


by


Lesley Renee Charles


Part 3

Christopher decided to go to the shop and buy Alexandra the most feminine dresses he could find. He had peeked at how feminine they were starting to get Alexandra. The only thing that might give her away would be her height. Christopher thought that if he made Alexandra look very feminine people would not pay attention to her height. Queen Elizabeth also said that if he was questioned by people outside the city, who knew of Alexander's punishment, that Alexandra was descended from the legendary Amazons.

He was torn on how he was going to punish Alexander du Lac. He at first wanted to physically torture her, but his conscience bothered him. Christopher was a gentle man and hated the idea of hurting others so he decided to be a great man and treat her like a lady. But he also believed the husband should rule the nest so he planned keeping Alexandra submissive and in the role of a gentle lady. He was happy that his sister Dawn was settling into her courtship of Prince Christian. He loved how his wild older brother was settling down. Dawn also was a very beautiful lady.

Alexandra meanwhile was being laced tightly into her corset. She hated this torture. She did not like the tight feeling of it. She hated how it affected her appetite, forcing her to eat with a more ladylike appetite. Her gown of a deep Sapphire blue was placed over her head and guided into place. A little rouge was applied to her cheeks and a little red color was placed on her lips. Her long copper hair was brushed and braided into a French braid that ran down to just under her shoulders.

She was instructed to take her daily medication. If she knew what it was she would have refused it. You see, just like Dawn, she was taking a herbal potion that was slowing feminizing his body. She was being drilled daily on the second class position of being a woman. Alexandra, who was still very much Alexander in her/his mind still was fighting this daily.

She was led to the private rooms of Queen Elizabeth to begin her latest rounds of training.

“Alexandra, today we are going to cover how a lady has to defer to her husband. She has to be guided by what her husband decides is right for her. I am going to play the part of your husband. Okay let's begin.

Alexandra, I want you to work on patching my trousers”

“No, I refuse to do that. I am a man and I will not be humiliated like that. I find it degrading to be dressed and act like a woman. I want to go back to being a man.”

“Alexandra, that is not an option.”

“My name is Alexander and not Alexandra. I am a man, I have a penis.”

“Oh no, dear Alexandra, you gave up that right when you violated Dawn. No, you are now a woman by my royal decree. If you persist on this, I may decide to have you gelded, like a prize stallion. That would gentle you. It also would make the hormones you are taking work faster. It would make your breasts develop faster. Would you like this?”

“No my majesty.”

“Well then, I suggest you start becoming a sweet, biddable young lady.

Guards, take her back to her room and let her ponder what is best for her.”

Alexandra was led back to her private suite. She sat by the window, looking out on the vast royal garden.

I really don't want to be a woman, but if I have to accept I would love to keep myself intact. Maybe if I go along, they will let down their guard and I can escape and go back to being a man. I will court the man who will be my husband, get him hot and horny and ditch him. I wonder who they have got to be my husband.

She was hoping that it was not Dawn's brother Christopher but she really feared that was who was to be her husband to be. She was afraid of what he would do to her in retaliation of what Alexander did to Dawn. Oh why, did I ever do that to her. I should never have done that. Maybe I can convince the queen that I have changed and will treat women better. Maybe I can convince her to let me go back to my former self.

Queen Elizabeth, meanwhile was also trying to decide on how to gentle Alexandra, make her more feminine but yet not destroy her spirit.

I don't want to make her have no fire, no spirit. How can I go about training her but yet not break that spirit. I will have to try to drill the fine points of ladyhood into her, but try not to over punish her.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Alexandra's Story Part 3

This looks to be a battle of wills that the Queen will win.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine