First time 23.......

Printer-friendly version
First time…..

Musings from WannabeGinger

“Wishing for what might have been”….. So it is for me. The story of many of our lives, perhaps - my succession of “First times” has gone on, and on. Returning to my theme of “First times…”, there are a number of events that are difficult to place in a real time-line. Life-changing moments, many of them, the next one I recall was talking with a Lesbian about making love to a woman.

Chapter 23

Everyone, please note - I have deleted the chapter here against my wishes but have been advised that the Agency concerned was too easily identifiable, and consequently, so too were the personnel involved. My apologies if you have come here hoping to read my continuing autobio.... I shall continue undaunted! love, Ginger xxx

One thing changed for me that evening. It was my first time to go OUT dressed. It was my first time to go OUT in costume. But what changed for me, and I have never changed back, is that I sat down to pee, just like the lady I was that night. The effort of rummaging through the costume was so intense, there had to be a lasting effect! And I have ALWAYS sat down to pee, ever since.

It makes a girl a girl.

Chapter 24 hasn’t been written yet, but will explore some of the new sexual experiences that I feel are attributable to that Agency party. Some were fun, some were disasters. Through them all, my dressing has emerged, locked in my psyche, if not in my everyday life.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I seem to be late all the time...

Andrea Lena's picture

...the dress as you really like bus came and went! Oh well, at least I can hope that wasn't the last bus to leave the station. I know the destination remains the same, but I guess it's all a matter of what transportation is available. Always a nice story! Thank you, my dear!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena