Act like a Boy or else . . . Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 15


Alec

I grew up watching Mike my younger brother being miserable. He was always very girly and I knew that he should have been born a girl. He prefered playing with girl toys and was almost always hanging out with the girls in the neighborhood as long as my dad was not around. My dad wanted his sons to be all boys and be tough and aggressive. I was all boy in most things and loved to play sports but my mom also taught me to respect women and girls and treat them as I would any person, and not treat them like second-class citizens.

I grew up and started working at my dad's company. He treated me all right but I hated the way that he treated Mike. My dad was constantly trying to force Mike to be a guy. I could see that Mike tried to give my dad what my dad wanted but his heart was not in it. I tried to encourage Mike to be Michelle and to be happy. I loved my brother and if he would be happier as my sister then I was fine with that.

About a year or so ago, I noticed my father was starting to act strange. He was gone for long periods of time. He really started to treat my mom like nothing more than an object that was there to satisfy his needs. I really started to hate him for that. He treated Mike just like he treated mom, so I was starting to suspect something.

Then about a week or so ago, Mike disappeared and my dad was not concerned about that. I wondered what my dad was up to. I was suspicious that he knew what happened to Mike. A few days after Mike disappeared my dad moved us to this underground bunker. My dad was now treated like a king. He had all kinds of young studs around him. The few women and girls there were there were treated like servants and nothing more. My dad had always believed that women belonged in the home taking care of the man in her life.

A few days after we moved into the bunker, I ran into a beautiful girl who looked familiar to me. After a few minutes I recognized my new sister, Michelle. She looked so happy and she reassured me she was although Dad was forcing her to do this. I liked the results but hated his methods. I decided to see him about some financial irregularities I had discovered.

I marched into his office and confronted him about it. What I didn't realize was that he knew I found out about his embezzling and had changed the books. He ambushed me and made me dress as a woman. He told me that was because he knew I was curious about it, but I knew he was lying. He told me that I better get used to it, because he wanted me to be a sissy for a little while. While I was there, he had someone convincing my girlfriend to dump me, that I wanted to bottom to men and that I was really a homosexual and that my dad was having me dress as a girl to learn my proper place.

I got back to my room and saw that all my clothes were changed into the female equilivent. I realized that my dad was out to transform me like he transformed my brother/sister. I only hope that I could find a way not to surrender.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am glad you enjoyed it. I

I am glad you enjoyed it. I think he will be proud of his sister as he loves her and wants her to be happy.

Let's get Dad Lesley!

Sooner the better!

Hugs

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Rita, reread the end of

Rita, reread the end of Chapter 14, the mother got the dad real good. One way trip to womanhood with no chance of getting back to being a man again.

Wondering what will happen to

Wondering what will happen to the whole situation. Perhaps Michelle can help Alec.. Perhap getting him back together with his girlfriend.

I am waiting to see how Michelle start his journey as he gradually transform into her real self. It would be exciting for she will be able to get pregnant and give birth to her own children.. I bet many will line up for the serum... It is so wonderful.