Perspectives of Romance: Her Birthday

Printer-friendly version

From him...

I met Lisa quite a few months ago through some great stroke of fate. I joined a female to male personals group hoping to make some friends. I was flipping through the ads and came across Lisa's. Everything seemed to change at that moment. Lisa is the most amazing woman I've met and her strength has helped me through my roughest times. Her understanding and encouragement has made my transition easier. We've grown closer, even though we're over 4,000 miles apart. My feelings for her have grown deeper, and I wrote this story hoping in some small way I would be able to show Lisa how much she means to me...

@}~S~~

From her...

Some months ago I joined a group whose purpose was to help Trans-men find people who would be interested in them. When Aiden first contacted me, I was very flattered since Trans-women didn't seem to be in very high demand. He was very sweet and though he lived very far away, he captured my interest. After getting to know him, I knew for certain he was going to make some girl very happy indeed. I never thought I would be the one he would choose to sweep off my feet, but he's had quite a lot of success at doing just that!...
 

Perspectives of Romance:

Her Birthday

by Aiden T. Rushing & Lisa Caitlin Grey


 
Aiden and I are real people with real feelings for each other, but this story was largely fiction, as Aiden and I have yet to physically meet each other. Thankfully this tragic oversight will be rectified this February! He says I'm to be spoiled rotten. As you can imagine, I am very excited. Aiden tells me he chose his name based first on culturaly origin (Gealic), then on meaning, followed by sound. It was all his original idea. I just played along. *hugs* ~Lisa
 
 
 
 
From him...

I met Lisa quite a few months ago through some great stroke of fate. I joined a female to male personals group hoping to make some friends. I was flipping through the ads and came across Lisa's. Everything seemed to change at that moment. Lisa is the most amazing woman I've met and her strength has helped me through my roughest times. Her understanding and encouragement has made my transition easier. We've grown closer, even though we're over 4,000 miles apart. My feelings for her have grown deeper, and I wrote this story hoping in some small way I would be able to show Lisa how much she means to me. She re-wrote it from her perspective, and let me say, this tough guy found himself tearing up with joy. I hope when you read it you can see just how much Lisa means to me and why I care for her so deeply.

--Aiden T. Rushing

From her...

Some months ago I joined a group whose purpose was to help Trans-men find people who would be interested in them. When Aiden first contacted me, I was very flattered since Trans-women didn't seem to be in very high demand. He was very sweet and though he lived very far away, he captured my interest. After getting to know him, I knew for certain he was going to make some girl very happy indeed. I never thought I would be the one he would choose to sweep off my feet, but he's had quite a lot of success at doing just that! When I read this story he wrote for me, I was deeply touched, moved to tears in more than a few places, by his evident regard for me. Truly, I hope that someday we live close enough to explore this romance in more than just prose...

--Lisa C. Grey
 
 
Him...

It was a cool night, at least a cool night by Florida standards. I was running around my apartment excitedly trying to get ready for the evening. It was 4 o’clock and I had about an hour before I had to leave.

After I got out of the shower I walked to the kitchen in my boxers and t-shirt to grab a beer. I love the taste of a cool beer, especially while I’m getting ready for a date. Once back in the bathroom I wiped the steam of the mirror with a towel and filled the sink with warm water. The razor felt cool against my skin as I made clean strokes through the shaving cream. Nothing feels as good as a clean shaven face. I was meticulous, to say the least. After shave, cologne, deodorant. All the right things to make me look, smell and feel my best. She was worth the effort.

I had laid out my outfit on my bed that morning. Needless to say I was excited. Black slacks, a clean starched white shirt, black dress socks and freshly shined shoes. I buttoned, tucked and lined up every crease and button so as to look my best. I even fought off the urge to smoke a cigarette knowing it would spoil that clean smell I had worked so hard to achieve.

5 o’clock flashed on my clock before I knew it. I grabbed the three cream and red roses I had purchased and had wrapped out of the refrigerator. One last check in the mirror and I grabbed my keys and cell phone and headed out the door. I made sure to turn off my cell. I only wanted it in case some dire emergency occurred. I didn’t want any interruptions during our evening.

*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

I luxuriated in the hot water and rich bubbles of the tub as the sounds of my 'Cranberries' CD played softly in the background. I hated shaving but I loved the way my legs looked and felt when they were silky smooth. 'Someday,' I thought to myself, 'I'll get my legs lasered too.' I glanced at my watch and saw that I needed to drag myself from the languid water and start getting ready to go. He would be here in 2 hours or so.

I gently patted my smooth delicate skin dry with the thick soft towel, and then wrapped the towel around my head in a turban to soak the excess water from it as well. Slipping into my soft terry-dressing robe, I went to the kitchen to pour myself a cold glass of Diet Pepsi before I returned to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I ran my tongue over my slick clean teeth and smiled at myself in the mirror. I exalted for a moment at the image in the mirror. It hadn't always been there and it still thrilled me a bit sometimes when I saw it. Shaking myself and laughing a bit at my self-admiration, I slipped into my dressing room. Taking the towel from my head, my long damp brunette hair cascaded down around my shoulders. I gently began slipping a brush through it, taking care not to rip through any tangles. Once the brush moved through easily I picked up the blow dryer.

The hot air quickly removed the moisture from my damp tresses, drying them to a rich silky sheen and bringing out my auburn highlights. Once dry, I then used the straightening iron on it until it hung mostly straight but with a nice gentle wave. Clipping the hair back out of the way, I applied my makeup. Not too heavily, but a little more dramatic than my daytime look. After applying a final coat of ruby red lipstick, I blotted and checked the time. Wincing, I saw I had just over 45 minutes before he would be here.

With an excited sense of urgency, I pulled on my black stretch satin panties and then gently slid on my sheer black hose. Once my legs were sheathed in smooth nylon, I struggled into my black lace bustier, which pushed my modest B-cup breasts into and equally modest display of cleavage. I admired my look in the mirror, smiling at the contrast of my pale skin and the black lingerie. After making a few adjustments, I took down the little black dress from its hanger. I held it up to me for a moment, teasing myself. I couldn't wait to slip it on but I wanted to savor the moment. Finally, I unzipped the zipper in the back of the dress and stepped into it, pulling it up into place.

I used a trick I'd learned with a ribbon to pull the zipper up which pulled the slightly stretchy fabric tight around me, hugging my slight curves, accentuating them. The hem fell to just above my knees, displaying my shapely legs that had often been said were my best feature. I put on my few pieces of jewelry; gold rings, a bracelet, a diamond white gold pendant that hung just above my cleavage and two pairs of earrings in my ears. After I got all the jewelry situated, I then took the clip out of my hair and brushed it out again.

*******************************************************************************************************

Him...

My new Pink CD was playing on quietly on the stereo when I pulled up in front of her house. I had taken my truck in to be cleaned inside and out earlier that day. I would go to any length to make sure everything was just right. I checked the mirror one last time to make sure my hair was in place, grabbed the flowers and headed for the door.

My heart was pounding as I knocked on the door. “I’ll be there in a second,” I heard her say from inside. I listened for her footsteps and placed the flowers behind my back. ‘Nothing like a good surprise,’ I smiled to myself. She opened the door and I had to step back for a second and catch my breath. She was beautiful, actually, beyond that. My brain couldn’t even come up with a word for how she was making me feel. I knew she was gorgeous. But sometimes you can just be so surprised.

I finally collected my thoughts and said, “You look beautiful, Lisa.” God and she did. Nothing fancy, but she didn’t need it, just a simple black dress that came down just above her knee showing off a little bit of her long sexy legs. I handed her the flowers, still stammering through any sort of a conversation. She invited me in and said she would put the flowers in water before we left. On her way to the kitchen she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek which nearly made me faint.

“So, where are you taking me handsome?” she asked from the kitchen.

“Oh, this little place I found on the water. I thought we could have dinner and a cocktail and then head to club if you wanted to. I mean, we could just play it by ear. Whatever we want to do is fine with me.” Of course, I knew this was a fib. I had given her a handful of fibs since I started planning this night. It had started a few months earlier when she mentioned her birthday was coming up.

*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

I just finished applying Poison to strategic places; behind my ears, in my cleavage, wrists, and ankles, when the dog began to bark excitedly. A thrill of excitement and nervousness ran through me. He was here and though he'd been tight lipped about it, it was my birthday and I could tell he had something up his sleeve. I'd caught him looking at me with an odd furtive smile from time to time during the last few weeks. I quickly slipped into my black heels and waited for him to knock on the door.

"I'll be there in a second," I called when I heard his strong masculine raps on the door. I paused to check my hair and make some last minute adjustments to my jewelry before I stepped up to the door.

Aiden's eyes widened and he took a step back when I opened the door. At first, when I heard the catch in his breathing, I thought I had applied too much of the perfume, but then he produced three lovely roses from behind his back and said in an awed tone, "You look beautiful, Lisa."

I blushed shyly and invited him in while I put the roses in water. I kissed him lightly on the cheek so as to not ruin my makeup...just yet, as I took the roses. He petted my dog while I moved into the kitchen. Tsargos loved Aiden, and you know, my dog has some darned good taste.

"So where are you taking me, Handsome?" I asked as I got down a vase for the flowers.

"Oh, this little place I found on the water. I thought we could have dinner and a cocktail and then head to club if you wanted to. I mean, we could just play it by ear. Whatever we want to do is fine with me," Aiden said. I could hear the grin and the barely contained excitement in his voice, but I let it go...for now.

*******************************************************************************************************

Him...

I had only been in Florida for a few months, but we had spent that time growing closer and closer together. We had met a couple years earlier on the Internet. Of course, everyone had said that’s all it was. We were Internet buddies, nothing more. But I think we both knew differently. When I had come down to visit a year earlier, I was taken. Everything I liked about this woman was intensified when I got to see it with my own eyes. She was kind, beautiful, caring, funny, gentle, and smart. The list grew and grew during our short week together.

When the job opportunity opened up, I decided to make the move. I didn’t have anything tying me to Spokane and knew that Florida had some good schools I could go to anyway. We knew there were no guarantees. We were just happy to be close enough to get to know each other even better.

So, a couple months earlier I started planning for her birthday. She wanted something simple, and that’s what it would feel like. Of course, the planning was the hard part. Everything would start with a quiet dinner on the water. But it would only get better from there.

We walked to my truck where I got the door and held out my hand to help her in. She smiled softly at me, something that always made my heart melt. I jumped in and started up my pick-up. It was a running joke that I owned the baby truck. I didn’t mind. She was my truck and I knew I would get a bigger truck someday. I just didn’t have a need for one right now. If we ever wanted to do something that required a big truck, we would just take Lisa’s.

We drove and talked about work, the weather and of course, Lisa’s birthday. She could hardly handle the suspense and kept trying to get me to spill the beans. I held strong, even though the surprise was more likely to kill me than her.

*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

Aiden and I had met a couple of years ago on the Internet. We both had a rather rare perspective on life and that gave us an initial common ground to bring us together. We got to know each other in that unguarded sort of way that only the Internet can make possible and then a year ago he'd come to visit sunny Florida.

Though I'd claimed to be predominately lesbian, I'd often said that if the right guy were to come along, someone very special, then it really wouldn't matter that he was a guy. Well, Aiden was special all right. He was the perfect gentleman. He was sweet, considerate and romantic. He made me feel the way I'd always longed to feel, feminine and delicate, desired and cherished, protected and desired. He had a warm caring heart and strong arms to hold me. That he was devastatingly gorgeous...well, that was pure bonus.

I was beside myself with pleasure when he called to say he was moving here. We talked about it and we reminded each other that we still needed to get to know each other better, but he was willing to take the chance so what did I have to lose. So he'd arrived a few months ago, his truck and a U-haul trailer loaded down with all his worldly possessions. Close now, we had taken to spending nearly all our free time together. The more time we spent together the more we liked spending time together.

We stepped out of the house and I paused to lock the door. He offered me his arm and I intertwined my arm in his as we walked to his gleaming Dodge. We often joked about it being the baby truck, since my F250 extended cab 4x4 dwarfed his little Dodge, but really, I had to admit that his truck was easier to get in and out of in a skirt and heels than my big Ford was. He also got a lot better gas mileage than the 8 or 9 miles per gallon the big 460 consumed while powering the big F250 around in road battle. Still, I had to tease him a little and he took it good-naturedly. Our friends had to tease him too, which he took with equal grace.

He opened the door for me and handed me in. I gave him a little smile in gratitude and he shut the door before moving around to the driver's side. I loved the effect I had on this sweet man. Almost the smallest gesture on my part could produce a blush from him. He got in and smiled at me, which I returned. As we drove off, I put my hand in his and we made small talk as I tried to extract some hint of what the night had in store for me. He remained, however, inscrutable, much to my frustration.

*******************************************************************************************************

Him...

Dinner was perfect. I had called a couple months earlier and reserved a table on the deck. The deck extended out over the water just a little. It was quiet, candlelit and hopelessly romantic, just like me. I made sure to behave like the gentleman I fancied myself to be. I took off coats, pulled out chairs, even ordered her dinner for her. When she excused herself to go freshen up, I spent a few minutes trying to catch my breath and my pulse which both seemed to be out of control.

As dinner came to an end, I asked Lisa if she had any idea what she might want to do. To make sure she would get to celebrate with her friends, I planned a small get together at my house for the following weekend. I knew how much her friends meant to her, but I wanted to spoil her rotten all weekend. Her friends all understood.

Lisa said she didn’t really care, and wondered if I had any ideas. I tried to contain my smile and asked if she wanted to go for a drive. She agreed and mentioned it might be fun to head to the club a little later and do some dancing. I said again that we’d play it by ear as I paid the check and got up to get her chair.

I popped another CD in the stereo before we hit the road. “This is part of your birthday present, I burned this CD for you. Just a few songs that remind me of you.” Lisa tried to convince me that dinner was enough, but I wouldn’t hear of it.

Once on the road, I drove with purpose. Lisa could read my face like a book, which usually didn’t bother me. But right now I was trying to make sure she didn’t catch on to what I was doing. Of course, she kept eyeing me from the passenger’s seat. I would just smile at her from behind the wheel. The sun was almost all the way below the horizon now. Everything was beautiful.

*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

Dinner was lovely. He'd somehow gotten us a table with a fabulous view out over the water. Aiden was the most perfect and gallant gentleman, lavishing me with attention and all those polite things a gentleman is supposed to do for a lady. The food was marvelous. My grilled chicken and fettuccini alfredo was delicious and the view was spectacular as the sun crept toward the horizon and painted the clouds in beautiful pastel pinks, greens, yellows and reds.

Aiden was looking a little bit antsy, so I excused myself to go repair my makeup. Smiling slyly, I added a little extra sway to my hips as I knew he would be watching. When I returned he looked a bit flushed.

"So what would you like to do now, Beautiful?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye. I could tell he was up to something so I asked if he had anything in mind. He suggested a drive and I said I thought that would be nice.

Back in his truck, he put in a CD before he put the truck into motion. He said it was part of my birthday present and he had burned a few songs that reminded him of me. I was touched and I protested gently that all of this wasn't necessary. Dinner was more than enough. He was having none of it. He seemed to have a definite destination in mind, but he only answered my questioning glances with an enigmatic smile.

*******************************************************************************************************

Him...

We got down to the docks and I could tell the wheels in Lisa’s head were turning. She was trying to figure just what I had up my sleeve. I was grinning from ear to ear with anticipation. I could hardly contain my excitement.

We walked down the docks and came to a small yacht. I looked at Lisa and said, “Well, this is it.” She flashed me a puzzled look. “Just trust me,” I said. I helped her onto the boat and then hopped on board myself. We stood out on deck for a few minutes just looking at each other. Finally she asked, “What’s going on Aiden? What do you have planned?”

I could hardly contain my excitement any longer, but I knew if I just followed my plan, everything would work out great. I walked her down below decks, which was quite a feat in the heels she was wearing. I showed her around a little and then finally showed her the bedroom. Inside were a dozen roses and a few personal things I had started getting together weeks earlier. I made sure she had a couple changes of clothes, a toothbrush, hairbrush, and all the other things someone would need to feel at home.

It was finally time to tell her the plan. I had to at some point, because the excitement and curiosity would kill us both. “Happy birthday, baby. I know you didn’t want anything fancy. But you deserve it. Every day that I’ve known you you’ve made my world a little better. I just thought I would make your world amazing for one night. Come back up to the main deck with me, I have something to show you.”

As we headed up I could hear the string quartet softly playing. Once we were back out on deck, I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. We started dancing slowly. After a minute or two, her head was on my shoulder. “So, what’s the rest of the evening have in store?” she whispered in my ear.

I finally gave her the whole plan. We would stay at the dock for a little while, listening to the music, having a drink, dancing, staring at the stars. When I rented the boat, I also made sure we would have someone to drive. I knew how to drive a boat, I had done so for years, but this night was for Lisa and me. I didn’t want any distractions. We would head off shore a few miles and just cruise around until the sun came up. Late in the morning or early in the afternoon we would head back home. “Don’t worry, baby,” I said once I got done explaining everything, “not only do we have plenty of Corona, not only am I making breakfast, not only do we have the ocean to ourselves, but I also made sure you would get a chance to celebrate with your friends. They’re all coming over to my place next weekend for dinner and drinks.”

I looked at Lisa and saw a few tears in her eyes. “Thank you,” she said quietly, “thank you so much.”

*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

I was a bit perplexed to say the least when we pulled into the Tierra Verde Marina. He was grinning from ear to ear as we walked down the rows of slips, finally stopping before what I judged to be a 50' Sea Ray. The name on the transom read "Scottish Adventure" in a blue and yellow tartan. The name was naggingly familiar to me somehow.

"Just trust me," Aiden smiled as my eyebrows rose in question.

Ever the sweet gentleman, he helped my board the small yacht then hopped on himself. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to ask, "What's going on, Aiden?"

He just touched his fingers to my lips and guided me to the companionway. The steep steps down from the cockpit level were tricky in my narrow heels so I was grateful for Aiden's steadying hand. He showed me around the inside of the boat and the tour culminated in the master stateroom. He grandly opened the doors and on the bed were a dozen roses.

He couldn't stand it any longer and turned me to him. "Happy birthday, Baby," he said with a huge smile. "I know you didn’t want anything fancy. But you deserve it. Every day that I’ve known you you’ve made my world a little better." By this time I was about overcome with emotion as my heart swelled with warmth and the tears gathered in my eyes. "I just thought I would make your world amazing for one night. Come back up to the main deck with me, I have something to show you." Dazed, I was led back up to the cool salty air and the strains of a string quartet.

Taking my hand, he turned me to face him, he took me in his arms and we began to dance slowly around the deck. I laid my head on his shoulder and wondered what else he had planned for this evening. He told me the whole agenda. He'd chartered the boat and we would remain in the marina for a bit and enjoy the music, drink and the beautiful night. When the time was right the skipper of the boat would take us out and we would cruise around a few miles off shore. It sounded delightful. Again, I was all but overcome with emotion and Aiden's thoughtful kindness. He'd thought of everything.

"Thank you," I said, with feeling. "Thank you so much." My heart swelled with pride at this wonderful man. Dare I think it? My wonderful man? I could hardly believe that he'd chosen me. I felt so unworthy and certainly nobody else had ever felt this way for me. I thanked god for blessing me with such a magnificent person as Aiden. I hugged him fiercely and we continued to dance.

*******************************************************************************************************

Him...

We danced for a while and had quiet conversation. We finally sent the quartet on their way and told the skipper to get us on our way. I walked down below decks with Lisa and told her to get comfortable while I got us a couple of cold beers.

I sat down and slowly nursed my beer. Lisa and I had never slept in the same bed together, and I wasn’t about to jump to any conclusions. I made sure that she knew the one bed was her bed. I had a couch I could crash on. I was sure we would cuddle a little, probably out on the couch. But I didn’t know if I would go any further than that.

Lisa and I both agreed that sex wasn’t the most important thing. I loved to cuddle, and so did Lisa, although we took our time getting there. We had both been hurt in the past and were very cautious with our hearts and our closeness. I knew I would never make a move with Lisa that I wasn’t sure of. I was respectful and gentle, two qualities that some women didn’t appreciate, but I would never compromise on.

Lisa stepped out of the room in jeans and a t-shirt. She could make monkey suit look sexy. There was just something about her, her quietness, her confidence. I couldn’t put my finger on it exactly, but it amazed me every time I saw her. “Hey handsome,” she called to me. She knew this was one of my favorite nicknames and she teased me with it as often as she could.

I stood up from the couch and held out her beer for her. She walked over and grabbed it from my hand. She was taller than me, but I rarely noticed. I was a pretty short guy, always had been. I had gotten used to be being shorter than the women I dated. My friends picked on me for it, but I took it all in stride. I loved looking up into Lisa’s eyes.

I offered Lisa a seat on the couch. There was a TV we could watch, or I could put on a CD. Lisa said she just wanted to sit and talk for awhile. I asked her if she was enjoying her evening. She said she was, and she was sure it would keep getting better.

*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

After a while, Aiden thanked the quartet and they took their leave. He then gave the skipper the word that we were ready to head out. I hadn't noticed the large man before as he and his mate, a tall, beautiful, Nordic blonde sat on the bow of the boat in deck chairs. Aiden introduced them as Will and Sara. The skipper looked at me funny as he shook my hand. "Do ah know ya from somewhere, Lass?" he said in a Scottish accent. They both seemed strangely familiar to me as well, but I couldn't for the life of my place them.

"She looks like..." Sara said, then looked at Will. "Naaah, that'd be too strange," they both said at the same time. As for me, I had more than enough to keep me occupied, so I dismissed it as just some sort of coincidence and turned my attention back to Aiden.

As the two big Caterpillar diesels fired up, Aiden sent me to go change into something more comfy whilst he got us a couple of Coronas. I kicked off my heels and negotiated the steep stairs down to the stateroom carefully as the boat rocked slightly. Once in the stateroom, I looked in the small case of personal effects that Aiden had thought to provide. I removed the dress, the bustier and the hose and slipped on the black bra, jeans, and the pink t-shirt I'd selected.

"Hey Handsome," I said as I came back into the salon. Aiden jumped up a little too quickly, in his eagerness, but I thought it was cute. He held out a beer to me as his jaw worked trying to find words. I smiled shyly and took the beer, which he had thoughtfully wedged a chunk of lime in the mouth of the bottle. We stood there for a moment, captivated in each other's gaze.

"Would you like to sit?" he asked, shaking himself free of the spell and patting the couch beside him.

He offered to turn on the TV, or put some music on, but I just shook my head slowly and smiled. "Being here with you is enough for me," I said and he blushed a deep crimson.

"Are you enjoying the evening?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I said smiling sweetly at him. "It's fantastic, and you...you are wonderful, Sailor. I can't wait to see what happens next, because it just keeps getting better and better."

*******************************************************************************************************

Him...

We sat on the couch chatting away when suddenly things became quiet. I could hear myself breathing heavily and silently hoped Lisa didn’t notice. I placed my beer on the floor and reached one hand out to touch Lisa’s face. Passion almost made me tremble, but I managed to keep it together. Touching turned into kissing, kissing turned into necking and before I knew it I had started to take Lisa’s shirt off.

I had never felt this close to anyone. Every moment, every touch seemed different and more amazing than the last. We continued kissing until we both suddenly seemed exhausted. I took Lisa’s head in my hand and we slowly lay back on the couch together. We cuddled there for awhile, catching our breath.

Lisa tilted her head back and looked up at me. “You want to come to the bedroom with me?” I wanted to scream, “Of course!” but managed to just quietly say, “Sure. I’d love to.”

The bedroom was like the couch, only with a little more room and a little more intense. We cuddled and kissed and giggled until Lisa finally got drowsy. I let Lisa lay her head on my shoulder, wrapped my arms tightly around her and watched her as she drifted off to sleep. The gentle rocking of the boat made sleep perfect.

I woke up before Lisa. We were both night owls, mainly because we both worked nights, so it was rare for either of us to get up too early. But I wanted to make sure breakfast was ready as soon as she got up. I was wearing jeans and no shirt, frying bacon, making coffee and enjoying the morning. I had slept great and was so eager to spend the morning with Lisa.

Suddenly I felt long beautiful arms around my waist. I spun around and there was Lisa, in my white button-down shirt, with only 2 of the buttons buttoned. She looked hot. And that was an understatement.

“Is breakfast almost ready?” she asked. “Sure is, baby. It should be done in a couple minutes.”

We spent the morning eating, cuddling and sitting out on the deck watching the water and drinking coffee. It was the perfect end to a perfect night. I couldn’t have asked for anything to go any better.

*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

We sat on the couch on this big beautiful boat and chatted until suddenly, we had one of those moments. You know the ones, where you suddenly run out of things to say with your mouth and it gets quiet as your eyes are saying it all. He reached out and caressed my smooth cheek with the back of his fingers. I took hold of his hand and nuzzled it a bit. The passion was palpable as we began to kiss, and then make out.

I felt so at peace in that moment, yet amazingly excited. Little jolts of electricity were traveling through my body at his every touch, stroke, or caress. At that moment, I'd have given him anything, all he had to do was ask. All that I had, all that I was, was his for the taking.

I hadn't even realized he'd taken off my shirt until we slowed and I felt a slight chill. I snuggled up tighter to him and his arms held me a bit tighter.

"Do you want to come to the bedroom with me?" I asked him, grinning impishly. His eyes got wide and his breathing became a bit ragged, but he managed a quiet assent.

I stood and held out my hand to him. He took my hand and we relocated to the bedroom where a bit more fun ensued. Finally, the alcohol and dinner and gentle motion of the boat all conspired to put me into a blissful slumber as we lay close, my head on his shoulder and his arms around me. The last thing I remember before sleep claimed me was that I felt so safe and so protected in his arms.

When the warm sunlight finally penetrated my eyelids the next morning, my gentleman sailor wasn't with me. I lay there for a moment and smiled as I recalled the events from the night before. I forced myself up and to the head, where I relieved my bursting bladder then brushed my teeth. Returning to the stateroom, I located a pair of panties and slipped into them. I saw his shirt lying across a chair and, grinning softly, I slipped it on, fastening a couple of buttons. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was a mess, but it looked kind of sexy so I left it.

I could smell the bacon frying as I came up from below decks. Aiden was standing before the stove in a pair of blue jeans and no shirt. I slipped up behind him and captured him in my arms, tickling his chest hair briefly before he spun about. I stepped back as his eyes roamed over my lithe and not very covered body. When his gaze met mine I was giving him a smoldering look from beneath my fluttering eyelashes. He gulped again.

"Is Breakfast almost ready?" I asked.

"Sure is, Baby," he replied. "It'll be done in a couple of minutes." I smiled happily.

Breakfast was delightful. He'd made us French toast, bacon and a chilled and sweetened bowl of cut up citrus. We spent a lazy morning chatting, being close and enjoying the unseasonably warm February weather as we sat on the sun deck of the Sea Ray. Finally about noon, we headed back in. During the trip we chatted with Will and Sara. They were lovely people, but they kept giving me these funny looks when they thought I wasn't looking. I was still too euphoric from the incredible time I was having to let it bother me.

*******************************************************************************************************

Him...

When we pulled up in front of Lisa’s house she asked me why I went through so much trouble. I looked at her from across the cab and smiled, “I would do anything to see your face light up like it did when we first stepped onto that boat.”

I reached in my back pocket and handed Lisa a folded-up piece of paper. “This poem should explain it pretty well. I wrote this a couple of weeks ago, but it’s how I feel. Happy birthday baby,” I said as I reached across the cab and gave her a kiss. I hopped out of the truck, got her door and watched her walk all the way to her door. I knew in my heart this was only the beginning of something beautiful.
 
 

If I Could

 
If I could, I’d build a tall ship with my bare hands
And take you sailing across the world
We’d watch a thousand sunsets fall into the ocean
I’d point out every star in the sky
And together we’d find one that’s just ours

 
If I could, I’d find the perfect walking shoes
And walk with you across the world
We’d watch a thousand sunrises burst over the mountains
I’d point out every place that made me smile
And together we’d find one that’s just ours

 
If I could, I’d design a perfect home
And hold you in it forever
We’d watch the rest of our lives pass by slowly
I’d remember every moment of every day
And together we’d find that they’re all ours

 
If I could . . .

Then I think, with you

I can

 

-Aiden Teague Rushing

 
*******************************************************************************************************

Her...

All too soon we were sitting in Aiden's truck in my driveway.

"Aiden, I can't tell you how much this means to me." I said. "Why did you go through all that effort, just for me? You know I will never be able to repay you." He made a dismissing hand motion and just looked at me smiling from across the cab of the truck.

"Lisa, I'd do anything to see your face light up like it did when we stepped onto that boat." He reached into his pocket and handed me a folded up piece of paper. "This poem should explain it pretty well. I wrote this a couple of weeks ago, but it's how I feel."

I read the words this wonderful man had composed in verse and I was overcome with emotion. I looked up at him as a couple of errant tears traced their way down my cheeks. He smiled gently and reached out to tenderly wipe the moisture away.

"Happy Birthday, Baby," he whispered and then leaned over and kissed me.

I hugged him tightly as we now stood beside his truck. Reluctantly I let him go and made my way to the door of the house, tears of happiness still finding their way out of my grey eyes.

When I reached the door, I turned back to him. "Call me," I said with a smile.

"Of course," he said with a smile of his own.

I entered the house and I knew that Aiden had unequivocally swept me off my feet. I looked forward to what the future surely held for us.
 

*******************************************************************************************************

@}~S~~

The End...of this episode =-)

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A sweet tale

A sweet story told from both sides. It maybe even summoned a few tears.
Thanks Sephy for bringing another back into the light.
hugs!
grover

Perspectives of Romance

Is a great story. Love how each character gives their viewpoint. Thanks for the story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine