Changing Keys: The Return Of Jillian Tucker - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
Changing Keys-The Return Of Jillian Tucker Chapter 2
By Stanman63
Edited By Nora Adrienne
Synopsis: Jillian meets a caring couple who take her to a local private hospital with psychiatric ward where she is cared for as she mends physically. But her amnesia remains as she tries to remember her past. She also meets a former enemy turned friend who helps her.

[][][][][][]
*DARKNESS*
Jillian is taken to the local hospital where she is tended to by the E.R. staff and becomes a patient of Janice Sorenson, former enemy turned friend.

Janice is a trans-sexual, she was James Moore, one of Jillian's former tormentors when she was Jack. As James, she would bully him and harass him in school, but that changed all too soon.

A baseball crushed Moore's testicles when he was 10. When he began developing as a girl, his family moved away and dressed James as Janice to avoid the torments heaped upon Jillian. They knew that their son had been bullying him and wanted to avoid the same torment for their new daughter.

Janice had a best friend named Jeff who did not torment Jack as he was in the choir, and liked Jack. He knew what other boys said about Jack, but refused to participate. He had a secret love for his best friend that would soon become a reality.

"Jeff, we are moving away," she wept.

He wipes away her tears, "Why James? I thought you guys loved it here."

"Remember that ball that hit me?"

"Yes I do. We had to rush you to the hospital, why?"

"It crushed my gonads. Now I am developing like a girl."

"I don't believe it."

James bravely lifted his shirt to reveal a training bra holding his new breasts, "See?"

"You mean that you will become a girl, now?"

She lowered her shirt, "Yes, please don't hate me Jeff. I can't help what I am becoming!!"

He cups her chin in his hand, "Why are you saying that?"

"Because of how I've been treating Jack Tucker."

"Now don't be silly, James. We have been best friends ever since kindergarten," he laughed.

She smiled at him, "I know, but what about me, now that I'm becoming a girl?"

"I don't care if you become a girl, as long as you are MY GIRL !!"

"Your girl? Jeff, are you sure you want me as your girl? I can never have any kids."

James waited, silently praying for a miracle as Jeff held her chin in his right hand.

"Yes James, I am sure. You are my girl, one day, my wife. Now what is your girl name?'

"Janice Lee Moore. But if we marry, I will be Janice Lee Sorenson."

"But what about Jack Tucker?"

"Jeff, you have not been the one to antagonize him, I have."

"Do you now stop hurting him?"

"Yes, Now that I am like him, I see things differently. Besides, with me moving, I can't very well hurt him now, can I?"

"But what if you meet him in the future?"

"I will do whatever I can to help Jack, even if he has become a woman."

Getting down on his left knee, holding her left hand in his right hand, Jeff proposed.

"Janice Lee Moore, will you marry me?"

Crying tears of joy, Janice jumped into her husband-to-be arms and wept as her fears were released and her soul was cleansed of the pain and anguish of losing her best friend.

"Yes Jeff, I will marry you."
[][][][][][]
Janice kept in touch with her best friend Jeff through letters, phone, and summer vacations where their families saw their young love develop into true love. Janice went on to become a cheerleader and homecoming queen at her school with Jeff as her escort.

Although tempted, they refrained from consummating their love until after graduation from college because of an unexpected gift.

Janice had a vaginal opening covered by her penis and gonads. When the doctors repaired her injury, they were able to redirect her urinal tract into her new vagina. Best of all for her, she needed no dilation.

They married and adopted orphaned twins. Jeff secretly wishes that Janice could get pregnant. Little realizing his wish could soon come to pass. But for that to happen, Janice must make a choice between her career and Jillian.

All during this time, she wanted to find a way to help Jack. Now, happily married, she will find herself facing a moral crisis. Can she be objective with Jillian? Or will she let her heart be her guide.
*SALVATION*
In the E.R. , Jillian is rushed to surgery where her nose is rebuilt, saving her life.

Carrying Jillian into the E.R., Teddy places her on a gurney, "WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!"

Rushing over to them, the crash team wheel her into a treatment room, followed by Teddy and Allison who are both scheduled for E.R. duty at this time.

"Status, nurse."

"Her vitals are green to go."

"Good, keep an eye on her. Emergency plastic surgery like this is very delicate work. I just hope I am up to it."

"James, does she actually need surgery at this time?"

"Yes, if I do not operate soon, her sinus cavity will be compromised. All that I'm going to do is stop the bleeding. I will conduct surgery as soon as the swelling goes down."

Soon, Jillian is under the surgeon's knife as he repairs the damage to her face, unknowingly activating her latent psychic powers. She had never believed in them because of her mother's despising of who Jillian wanted to be, but under the love and support of Sarah, it began to blossom.
[][][][][][]
Meanwhile, in Administration, there is a meeting taking place that will change everybody's lives. The Surgeon General has arrived with the Director of National Science Medicine Organization to discuss the implementation of a new surgical procedure.

"Doctor Braithewaite, you are the Administrator for this hospital, how would you like to be heading an entirely new research department?"

"And why would the Surgeon General want to install anything in this private hospital?"

"Simple, you also have a psychiatric ward here that can help us with the research."

"And why would the N.S.M.O. be interested?"

"Because, we believe that we can help barren women to have children."

"OK, but what does my psychiatric ward have to do with it?"

"We can even make a man turned woman into a mother."

"Well, Janice Sorenson, one of our staff qualifies. If I was you, I'd ask her to participate."

"I will, but do YOU agree to host the program?"

"Director Gregory Nash, go ahead and open up your clinic. In fact, there's the basement that's just been renovated that you can use," she said as she handed over a key.

"Thank you, Beth. We will be set up, shortly."
*ADJUSTMENTS*
Meanwhile, back at the 'Tucker' home, Jenny and Sarah are meeting in the dining room to talk about Jillian.

"Sarah, it's so damned hard to believe that Jill is gone," she sighed into her hot tea.

"I know, she had her whole life ahead of her. Why did she have to die like she did?"

"In a way, it was poetic."

"Poetic, maybe. But still a waste."

"True, But there's at least ONE good thing that comes out of her tragic death."

"Oh?"

"Yes, according to her will and insurance policies, after her burial, YOU are her sole beneficiary."

"But why did she NEVER tell me?"

"Maybe she never had the time with all that's happened. What will you do with her stuff?"

"Jenny, I will use her room to keep her guitars and speakers. As for her clothes, wash everything and put away. I can't handle having a damned garage sale for her stuff," wept Sarah.
[][][][][][]
During her coma, her transgenderism is seen to.

"Will you look at this?"

"This lady is in transition. What should we do?"

Jan said to wait until she is awake and ask the lady."

Jill stirred, "Ask me what?"

"Ma'am. you are in transition, correct?"

"Yes, I am, why?"

"Do you know your name?"

Jillian frowned, No."

"We can 'tuck your manhood up in you and give you a woman's groin, if you wish. But if we do that, you'll have to pee, sitting down, and learn proper hygiene. But that's all that we can do until you remember."

"Why?"

"The operation is reversible. You might not want a girl's groin, later on."

"Yes, please do that."

Jillian's groin is manipulated until it resembles a woman's vagina. No parts were removed. Her man hood was 'tucked' up inside of her, the extra folds of skin layered to create a vagina. Now, Jillian will be forced to live like a woman.
[][][][][][]
Meanwhile, back at the Tucker apartment, there's a meeting of Jenn, Shelly, and Sarah as they are in Jill's room, filled with her guitars.

"Oh, Jill! Why, oh why did you have to go? Why could you not have let one of us go with you?" pleaded Jenn as she caressed an acoustic guitar.

Shelly held her close, as they both wept, "Jen, you know how selfless she was. Jill would never think about imposing herself on other, especially Sarah," Shelly sighed.

"Jenn, I'm changing my family name to Tucker," announced Sarah as she hugged them.

"WHY?"

"Jill and I would have married one day, that’s why. And now I am changing my major to psychiatry."

"Because of Jill?"

"Yes Shelly. There are many more Jill Tuckers out there who need help that aren't getting it. I will help them in loving memory of Jill."

"Thanks, Sarah. Jill would like that. But with her death, my love for Starlust is gone."

"Mine too, but we need a guitarist."

"We'll find one."

"I hope so, Sarah."

With that, they locked her bedroom door, making it a shrine to Jill's memory.

*AWAKENING*
Jillian returns
Looking up to the ceiling, she is at peace. All memories of her life buried in her inner self.

"Well hello there, welcome back. I am Janice Lee Sorenson, your counselor, according to your chart, you're Jillian."

"If you say so, I don't know who I am. But Jillian sounds right."

"Do you remember anything?"

"No."

"Don't worry, we will find the real you together. You will not be alone."

"Thank you Janice, that gives me comfort."

"As your counselor, I can recommend for you to go through therapy to see if you are really a girl inside. All that it would take is a brain scan."

"What about my amnesia?"

"Your amnesia will not interfere with who you really are."

"When can it be done?"

"Right now, if you wish."

"I do."
[][][][][][]
Jan takes her down to the therapy lab and has her to sit in a recliner with amplifiers aimed at her head, Jill, this recliner will ask you questions and record your responses, verbal and brainwave scan."

"Okay, I'm ready, she smiled as she sat back.

Jan activated the test that ran all night as it delved deep into her psyche, revealing inner battles and fight to be herself, showing Jill to be Transgendered.
*FRIENDSHIP*
Jan woke Jill up with a smile, Good news, Jill."

"Oh?"

"I am putting you on a special diet and hormonal treatment to become a woman."

"Thanks."

"And while you were under, you received a course in being a woman, including proper manners. Soon, you will be the perfect model of beauty, grace and dignified poise."

"Glad to know, but right now, I have a killer headache."

"That's a part of the process that taught you to be a woman, Jill."

"Oh?"

"Yes, somebody had installed a hypnodrip program into the recliner. THAT'S why it took so long, sorry about that," she sighed.

"That's Okay. Just let me rest, and I'll host a party for you."

You're on."
[][][][][][]
"That's perfect Jillian, a perfect "Martha Stewart" party. You were the perfect host."

Curtsying, "Thank you Janice. I never thought that I would ever be the "Happy Homemaker."

"Now Jillian, we are giving you a chance while here to safely see which career to choose. Now if you want to be a housewife, stay the course, if you want to be a hooker...."

"JANICE LEE SORENSON!!!!" "IF I EVER HEAR SUCH TRASH COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH...."

"Got'cha., giggled Jan.

"Why You!!!' laughing as she threw a punch on Janice.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!" with that battle cry, Janice launched herself at a laughing Jillian.

After the Food Fight, both are tired and splattered with messy foods.

"Janice, why did you do that?"

"I knew you were in need of release of pent up emotion, a food fight always helps."

"Well, Martha Stewart, You Ain't"

"And am I ever glad."
[][][][][][]
Later that day, Janice is called into Beth's office, "Janice, I hear that you are becoming friends with our new patient, Jillian."

"Yes, I am. I admit that I might be compromising myself, but she needs my friendship, Beth," she sighed as she sat down.

"Don't worry, in fact, your friendship is why I called you in," she smiled.

"Oh? Why?"

"Jillian is doing quite well, but still has a few 'manly' mannerisms that will out her to the public. But they will fade in time."

"Beth, why all the interest in Jill?"

"There is a research program that can give you and her a functional womb. Do you STILL want to be a birth mother?"

"More than anything! But I'd need to ask Jill if she wants to be one, too."

"I fully expect you to ask her, think she might agree?"

"I don't know."
*LEARNING*
Jan goes to Jillian's room, "Jill, are you in?"

She unlocks the door, and it opens, "Come on in, Jan. Welcome to my new home."

"Very pretty, but I have some sad news."

"Oh?"

"Yes, fortunately, even though you still have a few 'manly' mannerisms, they'll fade in time as you unlearn them."

"Jan, why all of the concern?"

"Because, for you to ever succeed in getting out, you need to blend in, or be outed to those who would hurt you."

"You think that is why I am here?"

"All I know is that you were found near an accident site. We don't know why."

"So, do you know who I am?"

"Yes."

"Please tell me."

"You are Jillian, you were driving and skidded on black ice, colliding with a van."

Jill shook her head, "That sounds right. And I have a sister, too. Right?"

"We still don't know who you are, Jill. But no doubt somebody misses you."

"Jan, even knowing this, I still can't recall a face," she sighed.

"That's Okay. You still are recovering."
[][][][][][]
Jillian and Jan bond as friends over the next year as she attends to the many therapy courses and learns many new skills. Her bandages are finally removed, but due to the reconstructive surgery, her face is different, preventing her from learning her true identity.

"Jan, how do I look?" Jill asked as she gazed at her reflection. Now Jill bore a striking resemblance to Lindsey Lohan, except that she was taller and the hormonal treatment had given Jillian a svelte, willowy figure.

"You are beautiful! If I did not know about your secret, I'd swear that you're a woman," admitted Jan.

"But I AM a woman! Just because I have the wrong reproductive organs doesn't make me any less of a woman than you are."

"Jill, I am like you."

"No way!"

"Yes, when I was younger, an accident castrated me, so I became a woman," she sighed.

"Oh! I wish that I was that lucky," she admitted.

Jan hugged her, "Maybe for you, it'd have been the answer, but if not for my best friend, I'd NEVER have made it. Now, we are very happily married, and I love him, very much."
[][][][][][]
"Jill, bad news."

"What?"

"You still need another hypno therapy session in order to ascertain that you are ready to be a woman," Jan sighed.

"Why is that?"

"We need to make sure that under stress that you don't revert to calling yourself by your old male name."

"But Jan, won't that keep me from remembering who I am?"

"Not in the Least. We will simply be reaffirming your choice in your psyche, and reaffirming your identity, too. In fact, you may very well remember, but see those memories as those of another."

"What if that happens?"

"Then, we will help you to merge your two selves."

"Okay."
[][][][][][]
Jan leads her to the therapy room and Jill sits in the recliner, "Jill, this medicine and tape combined will do the job."

"Isn't the procedure dangerous?"

"Hardly Jill, you will have a "king-sized headache when you wake up though."

"Jan."

"Yes, Jillian?"

"Don't you "actually" mean a "QUEEN-SIZED HEADACHE?" she giggled.

"I suppose I do 'Oh Mighty Queen," she laughed back.

"Hmph. You got that right, "peasant."

"Oh, Jillian, you are so much fun to be with. I consider you more a friend than a patient."

Jill took both her hands in hers, "Janice, I can't think of you as my therapist anymore, you have become part of my family."

"Jillian that humbles me. I lost my best girl friend recently. Now, you come along and break through my wounded heart. I can't thank you enough for giving me back my heart."

"Janice, I loved another woman before. In time, I hope to return to my Sarah. Until then, please be my Sarah."

"Jill, I am not a lesbian."

"Don't be on my account, be my best friend while I am here."

"Always my dear Jillian, always."
[][][][][][]
With those words Janice committed herself to a course of events that would shake the world, "Good news Jan, the doctors say that the bandages come off today. Will you be there?"

"With bells on."

Jan heads down to the lobby where Jillian is absently strumming her guitar, playing the solo that she played when she was a part of STARLUST. As she began to remember the chords, she began to cry, remembering her love for Sarah, yet unable to remember her name.

"Jill, that was so beautiful! It must have come from your heart."

"It did, Jan. But, even though I can see her face, and recall her name, I still can't remember our love," she sighed.

"Jill, you've suffered from a head trauma, and concussion. Amnesia is to be expected."

"Will I ever remember?"

"In time, you may, but I must tell you that nobody knows when or if you will ever remember. You may spend the rest of your life, here."

"That's OK. As long as I can call you my friend."

"Of course you can. But please remember one thing."

"Sure. What's that?"

"I am happily married."

"Okay."
[][][][][][]
A month later, Beth calls Jan into her office, "Why haven’t you told Jillian about the procedure?"

"Beth, she has to heal physically and mentally before I tell her about the process. And she still has issues that she's dealing with from her past. Do you want for her to lose her mind because you can't wait!?"

"What about you?"

"I will have the procedure done to me. That way, Jillian will have me to act as her guide."
[][][][][][]
Jillian is now healed up from plastic surgery, having her manhood tucked inside to give her a false vagina, gives Jillian comfort as she live as a woman.

"Well Jill, how does it feel to look like a woman."

"Wonderful, I look in the mirror and I know I can pass as my sister."

"Were you and your sister close?"

"She was more a Mother to me than a sister, my "MOTHER" rejected me after she found my cache of girls clothing. She was about to burn them until Jenny stuffed them in her things."

"Did she get into trouble for that?"

"No, in fact, "MOM" thanked her, said that the clothes were hers now. Jenny let me wear my stuff when "MOM" was at work."

"Sounds like she really hated you."

"Aren't parents supposed to "LOVE" their children?"

"Yes."

"THEN WHY IN THE HELL DID SHE HATE ME?!?!?!" Asked Jillian as she broke down and cried herself to into an emotionless sleep.

Jillian awakens from her hysterical sleep, "Jillian, you must give up the ghost of motherless love and accept your sister as substitute. Otherwise, you will always break when your mother shows. Take that power away from her. You can do it."

As the orderlies wheeled Jillian to away, Jillian pondered what she heard in her heart.
[][][][][][]
But the orderlies take Jillian to an empty room to rape her.

"She may still be a guy, but a tight ass is still a good fuck."

"Stow it Ben, just get it over with."

"Don't I get a vote boys?"

With cat-like reflexes, Jillian crushes the orderly’s testicles. The ruin evident in the blood and semen splattered around the room.

"RAPE ME AND LOSE YOUR NUTS ASSHOLES!!"

The commotion brings others to the room including Janice.

"JILLIAN!!!!!"

"Janice,they were about to "rape" me. Should I have let them?"

"HELL NO!!"

"You just went a bit overboard just now."

Jillian walks over to Janice who guides her to her office, "That may very well be, but as James I was repeatedly "raped" by the "homophobes. This time I FOUGHT BACK."

"With a vengeance, I'd say."

Don't worry Janice, you are safe with me."
*AWARENESS*
She is in the Meadow Room a room set aside for nature and music. Seeing the guitar, she reaches out, tunes it and begins playing. The bittersweet song touches the audience and reveals the truth to Janice.

**My god that is Jillian Tucker!! She was listed as dead after the wreck. Now she is here by some miracle. Now I can make amends for mistreating her back in school back when I was James. I know Jeff always liked James. He never was cruel to him. Jillian, I vow to help you to return to your family, it is the least that I can do for one that touched my heart and soul when I was ready to quit.
[][][][][][]
Janice was tired mentally and physically from the workload she faced ever since Jennings left. Soon, Janice would be a patient too.

"Janice, your taking on too much, you need a vacation,"

But Paul, who will take over for me? I am doing Jennings work load as well?"

"I called in a few favors, only your patients will need your attention. No more clinics for you."

"What about the "Bull?" He won't like it."

"Too bloody hell with him!!! Your sanity is more important than the "BOTTOM LINE!!"

"Thanks Paul, Now I can relax."
[][][][][][]
Janice went to sleep on Paul's couch. She awoke refreshed and went home where Jeff had made plans to attend a concert.

"Hi sleepyhead, Paul told me you finally played hooky. Feels great, Don’t it?"

Hugging her beloved and resting in his embrace, she answered, "Paul rescued me from myself today. [sighing] I owe that man so much. Yet he refuses to acknowledge any friendship.

"Silly girl, Paul loves you as much as I do. But he loves his wife Millie as well."

Looking up at Jeff, "How do you know this?"

Paul told me back when you first started. He was afraid he'd cross the line."

"Tell him that we are friends and get over his angst. I know I can trust him."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, If he tries anything, you will trounce him, but good."

"You got that right."
[][][][][][]
Heading to the meeting room, they both fall in love with Jillian. Never knowing it was James Tucker on stage.

"Well Jillian, where did you learn to play like that."

"Believe me, I wish I knew. All I do know is that I am here," she sighed

"Well, don't worry, we will get you all better."

Then, seeing her guitar strap on the guitar sends her into overload as she remembers. In her final moment, she calls out to GOD.
[][][][][][]
Jillian finds herself in a meadow. She is wearing a white flowing gown. Looking under the gown, she find her lingerie sandals and hose are all white. Walking around, she soon comes to an arbor. She steps into the arbor and sits down. Soon, she senses a presence sitting next to her. The stranger is a gentleman in his prime. He is ageless, yet his eyes are as old as time. His presence soothes Jillian.

"Jillian my child, you have overcome much already. But you still have far to go. Fear not, I have overcome the world."

"Who exactly are you and where am I? Am I finally dead?"

Gently laughing,"No child, you passed out when your past overloaded your mind. Your soul is here with me in Heaven. While here, you are safe."

"Where were you before? I needed you then, yet I only see you now? How can I trust you?"

"I never break my word to anyone. I was always there, even if I was not seen."

"Why are you here now?"

"Because you accepted Me. I am with you always, Even to the end."

"You love me even though I am transiting to a woman? I thought You were against people like me."

"My child, I accept all who call on my name. But many are called, few are chosen."

"Am I one of the few?"

"Yes my child."

"But why were the guys allowed to die in the wreck? That should have been me."

"My child, they were on their way to kill you. They chose death, while you chose LIFE."

"But they died when I caused the accident."

"No Jillian, they ran into you."

"WHAT???"

"When they saw the van, they chose to send you into the ditch. They chose to murder you."

"Did an angel protect me?"

"Yes, The Arch Angel Michael brought you forth, but you had to choose life or death for your self. When you withdrew, you could not choose at the time. So Michael has stayed with you all this time."

"May I see Michael?"

A golden angel appears in front of Jillian, "Greetings Jillian, I see that you are well."

"You look just like my Daddy."

"Jillian, he is in heaven now, he awaits you and Jenny,"

"What about our Mother?"

"She is there too. She finally found the love for you that she forgot."

{rushing to embrace Michael, he scoops her up in his arms}

"Jillian, rest your soul for a while. There are things that will soon put you through the TEST."

"What TEST?"

"Jillian, yours is a special case. You challenge the LAW. You must choose for yourself how to live, as a man or as a woman."

"I thought that was already decided."

"No child, there are certain forces in the world that are going to challenge your choice. But stick with Janice. She will be there for you through the trial."

"Then can I rejoin my sister and "Starlust?"

"Yes my Child."
*ACCEPTANCE*
"Wake up sleepy head, you have had us worried."

"Janice, I remember, I know who I am. I was James Tucker. Now I am Jillian Tucker. I remember you too. You were Jack Moore."

"Yes, I was Jack, but now I am Janice."

"Why did you change genders?"

"A childhood accident removed my testicles. We moved away to avoid the persecution the kids heaped on you."

"Are you happy as a woman?"

"Yes, Jillian, very happy. I am glad you remembered your name. Are you ready to return?"

"Not quite yet, I still need to accomplish a few goals such as becoming a woman and finding a balance."

"Balance?"

"Yes, I wrecked because I was unable to focus. Hopefully, when I have transitioned to a full woman, my hormones will be balanced."

"Well, my friend, you have plenty of time, relax and enjoy the journey, Jillian; I vow to help you in any way that i can."

"But why?

"To make amends to you for tormenting you back then."

"Janice, That was James, not you. James left when Janice came to us. But, I forgive you."

Then the two girls held each other as they cried tears of joy over their new friendship.
HER STORY
Jillian looked at ease in her tennis dress and hose. Her grace was totally different from the former clumsiness from before. Sitting down, Janice noticed that Jillian's crotch was smooth, no bumps from "manly" bits.

"Well Jillian, how do you hide you male parts so effectively?'

"The doctor "tucked" my manhood up inside of me. Now I have the same form as a real girl."

May I see? I never witnessed such an operation.."

Then Jillian simply dropped her panty, revealing a realistic vagina. The grin on her face was worth the dumb struck look on Janice's face. Pulling up her panty, Jillian smugly sat down.

"Next time, I will know better with you Jillian."

Shaking her head, wondering if Jillian would become a "show off."

"Don't worry Janice, I am not a "show off, I just wanted to play a joke on you."

Well, as jokes go, that one went over my head. Do me a favor, warn me when you are about to joke."

"Why? That takes all the fun out of it."

Seeing that Jillian was strong enough to pull pranks on friends, Janice decided it was time to get serious, "Jillian, we have a police report on your accident. I need you to verify what is on the report."

Jillian sat there for a few minutes, wrestling with her inner self, then in an eerie dead voice, she began her story, "Very well, Jillian Tucker was unloved by her mother and fellow schoolmates. Her only friend was her sister Jenny. Jillian suffered from abusive students that forced her to service them sexually. She lost her virginity in the first grade to an eighth grader. She felt shame most of her life. Only her time with Jenny gave her solace until she discovered her love for music. It was Mr. Clark, the music teacher that introduced Jillian to the guitar. Her love of music gave her an outlet for her pain. Soon, she was invited to play at parties. There, she was accepted.

"Soon, her abusers stopped bothering her as much. Jillian had made many friends that kept most of the abusers away. But this was only in her senior year. Her life was a living hell that she endured. When her mother died, Jenny changed the title deed so that both Jillian and Jenny were on it. She did this to show Jillian her love for her brother-sister. After graduating, Jillian began to take hormones. She slowly developed a womanly figure that was hidden by baggy shirts. Her first band at first accepted her unique nature, but she overheard them planning on dropping her, she quit the band.

Back home, she joined "Starlust," her sister Jenny's band. During this time, she fell in love with Sarah. Soon, they were together. Then Jillian had to face down an abusive cop. After she won her case, she slid on a patch of 'Black ice' and collided with her former band mates. She was thrown from the wreckage; the strain of causing the deaths of others overthrew her mind. Jillian Tucker died then, I Jillian Marie Doe was born."

Janice was amazed at the story. It backed up the police report and confirmed many theories she had.

"Jillian, are you saying you are Jillian Marie Doe?"

"I am Jillian Marie Doe. Tucker is too weak to live. As Doe, I am strong enough to fight."

"Have you had the operation yet to become a woman?"

"My surgery is scheduled for the future."

"Jillian, it is getting late, I need to attend a meeting. Take care of your self."

Jillian stood up, then headed for the door, then turned to Janice, "God night, Sleep tight, Don't let the bed bugs bite."

Oh how I am going to dread this meeting. Getting involved with this special interest group has been nothing but trouble. Now they want Jillian for their experiment. How did they find out? There are no "blurbs" on Jillian. They must have tapped my computer, If so, I will quit and to hell with them and their worries.

Jillian disrobed and got ready for bed, slipping on a pair of sheer-to-the-waist nude pantyhose then matching shorts and sports bra, she snuggled into her covers. Meanwhile, hidden cameras recorded her movements while a group of men had wet dreams watching her.
[][][][][][]
For more a detailed account of Jillian's story, please read the original "Changing Keys by Jillian Marie
http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/node/2102
The End Of Changing Keys: The Return Of Jillian Tucker-2
To Be Continued In Changing Keys: The Return Of Jillian Tucker-3

up
28 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Return II

Hi,

There are still unanswered questions that I must wait for a future part to find out about. The people watching the cameras seem to be voyeurs rather than the people wanting to conduct an experiment. Perhaps this will be important in future chapter, perhaps as witnesses to what happens. Longer segments with more detail of what is happening might help too. The original has a mass of detail to what was happening and why.

Part two seemed to have a better flow than part one. It was better spaced and was easier on the eyes. The format still reminds me of a screenplay and that still breaks the sentences too much – please don't take this too much to heart, as the story is more important.

Strange thing is that it doesn't appear to be on the front page and the posted date is well within that range. I hope this is a technical hitch rather than something more sinister. Again it isn't something I noticed appear, which is probably why you aren't getting comments. This isn't nice for a new author who needs the support to continue.

Please continue to write this story and I will keep a more active eye out for future chapters.

Hugs

Karen

Ask Sephy

She, edited the synopsis. Think I shouls ask her to let me edit Synopsis?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

justice

Hard to argue that they didnt deserve it.

DogSig.png