COD15

Printer-friendly version

Story under construction...

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Holy yes!!!

I cant wait for the big battle, this has been waiting for a while. It's time to settle things mew!!!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Yeah, it's going to be a pretty big fight. Hope its worth the hype. :D

Yesss

Tas's picture

Time for exciting things to happen! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I have to wonder, if Bryce uses his blue mana, will that pay the karmic price and allow him to use more red?

-Tas

Sort of...

Using the blue mana will not do it on its own. It's ones actions and intent that pay the karmic price. So, only if Bryce performs acts of compassion, with or without the mana, will he pay the necessary price.

Next chapter soon!

Well...

Tas's picture

For some reason it posted my comment twice, so I guess I'll just have to edit it and speculate more...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the meeting between Sarah and Amber (provided Sarah is home) and the impact the colorless mana will have on the fight. I'm also going to guess that Mr. Calvin and his charge will not meet with Amber any time soon, though that is a reunion I'm looking forward to.

-Tas

No worries!

More comments are always good. ;)

All of that really depends on how the fight goes! Hehe. With acts like Taylor, Haverion, and Wu Lok involved, it can't be anything but crazy and deadly for everyone around. ;) There will be some surprises in there, too. At least I hope they are not too predictable.

By the way, are you the same TAS on Fictionmania?

-Ken

Fictionmania

Tas's picture

Sorry for the delay, I just now found the button to look at the stories I've commented on... not sure how I didn't know about it before haha

As for Fictionmania, the best answer I can give is maybe. It's been a long time since I've been there and to be honest I don't remember what name I used

-Tas

No worries!

Are you talking about the track tab on your profile? That's the only one I know.

On Fictionmania, there was a reviewer for my Amber story that used the signature, TAS as an acronym for Time And Space. Probably someone else, since it wasn't all that long ago. Just a few months.

Anyway, hope are are liking where the story is going!

Nope

Tas's picture

Yeah, I just now discovered the track tab.

And no, that definitely wasn't me then. I use Tas as a name, not any sort of acronym.

You don't need to worry about me liking the story or not, because I guarantee I do and will continue to like where everything is going haha :)

-Tas