Mean Girls 3026 Part 10

Printer-friendly version
Fa_001_p_009.jpg           
“Wait a minute. You’re the girl who got my angel kicked out of school.” he asked.

“No, I’m the girl who your spawn of satan tried to use as a punching bag every chance she got.” I said crossing my arms. “She got herself kicked out of school.”"


Mean Girls 3026 Part 10

Written by Toni Trepasso
Edited by Gwen Brown, with my many thanks to her.

 

Work progressed pretty well on both our projects. I gave Grace a quick lesson on how to use some of the old school metal working tools, and she picked up on the technique pretty quicky. I’d only had a chance to use the English Wheel a couple of times back when I worked for a couple of the fabricators, but I used to be the type that all you had to do was show me once and I could muddle through. With practice I’d always get better, but all it took was one time. Lucky for me, that Grace was the same way. It was also a good thing that I’d done some of this stuff before, since the instructor wasn’t really all that competent on the wheel, or on the power hammer.

While grace was inching toward getting her bike closer to starting paint prep, I was all but done with the chassis of my pro-mod. By the time we broke for Christmas recess, Grace was ready to shoot her newly made tins, while I had my chassis as a complete roller, and only had the fuel plumbing, and wiring left, before I could do my paint. Which I thought would be a good place to pick up after break.

I met mom and dad at the airport, and made sure I had on a bulky sweater, and coat when I arrived in the bitter cold of a Central New York December. Both of them asked me a hundred questions as we drove from the airport to the house, and apparently Samantha had neglected to tell them about how much I’d grown in the past semester. I found this out when I took off my coat and sweater once we arrived to the warm house I’d grown up in.

Both of them looked at me like deer in the headlights. It was quite comical to watch their eyes follow me as the rest of both their bodies seemed frozen. Finally I sat down causing my shirt to ride up a bit and show the belly button dangle I had done the same day Grace had her’s done. Which coincidentally, was the same day I got my tongue pierced too. The girl at the tattoo parlor told us that she wouldn’t do our nipples until we each turned eighteen. So that was a bit of a bummer, but oh well. Once Amanda saw the dangle, she walked over to me and touched it, which made me shiver and giggle.

“Hey, come on, stop. That tickles.” I told her

“When did you do that?” she asked awestruck.

“Around Halloween. Grace, Samantha and I all went as Nurses, and the costumes Grace and I had on, had open bellies. So we thought it would look cool.”

“They grow up so fast.” Mark piped in.

“What? You never complained when I got mine done.” she told him and winked at me.

“But that’s our little girl.” he said complaining.

“And I always will be.” I said kissing him on the cheek.

“It looks like we’re going to have to take everything we got you for Christmas, clothing wise, back.”

“Why’s that daddy?” I asked sitting back down.

“Because Sammy, didn’t tell us you grew THIS much.” Amanda told me.

“Oh. You aren’t mad are you?” I asked.

“Just concerned.” she told me.

“Well, other then having to take extra care when I go for my runs, it really isn’t that bad. I mean if you don’t count the fact that every guy in the school seems to think that my eyes are located near my nipples.” I said with a giggle.

“You get used to it.” mom told me as she shot dad a coy grin, causing him to blush.

All and all the holiday went pretty smooth. We did end up taking all the shirts they bought me back for larger sizes, but the bottoms fit perfect. Amanda and I still went for our morning run, and Mark found out that I could handle a snowmobile better than he could, when we all went out for a ride on New Years Eve day. It was nice to blast down the trails that hadn’t changed in all these years. The only issue I had was that every bump I hit, caused my chest to bounce, and by the end of the day, I was a bit sore. We ended up going to one of their friend’s houses for a party, and I ended up with the keys to the car, since I knew how to drive, and they both couldn’t choose between them who would be the DD.

Have I mentioned that I hate surprises? Have I mentioned that I REALLY hate surprises? I do. I hate them with a passion. If murder were legal, I’d shoot everyone who ever sprung a surprise on me. This list includes Mark and Amanda. The one piece of information they failed to let me in on before we got to the party, where it would be. So here I am dressed in a grey pleated dress that, like everything else I wear, shows off a good amount of cleavage. It’s the dead of winter, and we only took one car between the three of us, since I was supposed to drive them home.

Mark rang the doorbell, and who should come to the door, but the same girl who is solely responsible for my chest ballooning from a 32 B cup at the start of the school year, to it’s now voluptuous 34 GG. That’s right, Angela. She took one look at me standing there and slammed the door in our faces. Mark rang the bell again, and this time, his friend, Angela’s father came to the door, and he explained to Mark and Amanda that there was a slight problem with his daughter.

“Damn right there’s a problem with her. She laced my food with bovine growth hormones.” I said with a bit of anger in my voice.

“Wait a minute. You’re the girl who got my angel kicked out of school.” he asked me.

“No, I’m the girl who your spawn of satan tried to use as a punching bag every chance she got.” I said crossing my arms. “She got herself kicked out of school.”

“Mark, I’m sorry, but you and Mandy can stay.” he told dad with a sigh. “But this little tramp has to leave.”

“Bob, we’ve known each other since kindergarten. You should know me better then to think I’d stay at a party, where up until a minute ago, my daughter was welcome to come to, only to have you choose to send her home, because YOUR brat tried to poison my baby.” dad told him shaking his head. “Give me a call when you get your head clear. We’re leaving.”

And it was just that quick. Granted I started to cry when we got in the car. I’ve been doing that a lot lately. But this time it was because I was afraid I’d ruined a friendship for the man who gave me his daughter’s body.

“Why didn’t you tell me it was Bob’s kid that did this to you?” Mark asked me.

“I didn’t know who she was.” I said sobbing. “All I knew her by was Angela.”

“Oh crap, that’s right, you don’t remember growing up and playing with her and her older sisters as a kid.” Mark told me, shaking his head. “I’m sorry, I completely forgot about that.”

“It’s alright daddy. I just hope things aren’t ruined between you and Mr. Johnson.” I told him as I started to tear up from the frustration I was feeling.

“Bob will come to his senses. He knows how much a bitch his daughter can be.” he let out a chuckle. “After all, she takes after her mother.”

"I thought she was In jail anyway." I told Mark.

"She's out on a plee deal." he told me. "She has to do community service."

For the next couple of days I spent some quality time with Amanda. That is to say, she and I pretty much worked out together most of the day. More than anything though, I wanted to get back to school to finish my project; I mean, come on, how cool would it be to actually race that thing, and have my crew use my ‘68 Cuda for the chase vehicle? However in the mean time, I’d bought a couple of bikes online and mom helped me do some custom paint work on the tanks.

A couple of days before I had to go back to school, I ended up talking mom into going to a shop a friend of her’s owns, a couple of towns over, to get some things I thought Grace would like. That is to say, some things for me, I thought Grace would like to see me in if you catch my drift. We ended up leaving ‘Fantasy Fashions’ with well over $1000 each in sexy clothes and shoes to wear. I finally let mom in on how much money I had in my old account, and once the shock wore off and she finally caved in to letting me buy her some outfits, it became a fun experience to shop for those kinds of things.

Once back at school, it was assholes and elbows as Grace and I pounded out the hours in the shop to get our projects done on time. Since the instructor had never used the paints we both had chosen to use on our new rides, it was up to me to show Grace how to do it properly. Over dinner one night, she informed me just how much she hated using body filler to smooth out her tins.

“I’ve washed my hair like six times and I can still feel the dust in it.” she said between bites.

“I wish I could say you get used to it, but it’s something most body guys never really like doing.”

“Then why is it used?” she asked me point blank.

“Well it’s easier to use than the other way.”

“What’s that?”

“Well on metal work, you can use lead to smooth out the imperfections. But that smells awful, it takes longer to do, and it’s harder to do the right way. And besides, it’s easier for me to show you with body filler, since I can’t use lead on my fiberglass body.”

“Ah, so lead is more old school than what I’m doing?”

“Pretty much,” I told her, and had to giggle a bit. “Lead was considered old school back in my day. It was pretty much a lost art back then.”

“Yeah, we already get enough funny looks from the others in class. We don’t want to completely blow their minds.”

“Oh, their minds will be blown alright. Just wait until they see our rides in action.” I told her with a grin.

“Good point.”

After dinner I showed her the belated Christmas gift I had for her. And like I thought she’d be, she was giddy with anticipation of getting to use it. NO! I’m not talking about the sexy clothes I bought. I’m talking about the two big twin motorcycles I picked up. I found an auction site online and someone had two mint condition Harley ‘Wide Glides.’ Since Grace had passed her motorcycle driver’s test before break, I thought it would be fun to use the bikes to get back and forth from the dorms to the shop.

She simply loved the paint I did on the bike for her. It was pretty cool that she’d be riding on something that sweet to get back and forth to class. She couldn’t wait to take them out for a spin, so we both went to put on our leathers, and we’d take them out. However, she ran into a little snag once she tried to put her’s on. Apparently her breasts had done a bit of growing over break, and she couldn’t get the zipper all the way up. She came into my room to show me, and I about creamed myself from just looking at the vast amount of cleavage bulging from the top of her jacket.

“This sucks!” she exclaimed, struggling with the zipper.

“Actually it’s pretty cool.” I said with a grin.

“I can’t ride like this!” she said back pouting.

“Alright, I’ll get you a new jacket. Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

I ran down to my bike and I could see her watching from the window as I warmed it up, and took off to the bike shop. I had the sales woman in the clothing section look up what size we’d gotten Grace last time, and it’s a good thing they had one a couple sizes up from that. Once I had the new jacket back at the apartment, Grace WAS able to get it zipped, but we both hoped she didn’t grow much more, since her breasts were already straining the leather, causing it to creak if she took too deep a breath. I have to admit though, it was DAMN hot to watch her move in that outfit. Even her ass made the leather look perfect.

We ended up taking the bikes to the other side of the campus to Samantha’s place and she was at the door when we finally parked in front of her place. Apparently, she likes the sound of a large v-twin with open pipes, and once she heard us coming, she was all grins. She had us wait outside, as she went back in the house for a couple of minutes, and when she finally emerged, she too was dressed in a tight black leather pair of paints. The jacket she had on, pretty much resembled the one Grace had on, from the stressed leather across her chest. What really got to me though was when she opened her garage, and showed us the chopper she had sitting there. She fired it up and once her bike had warmed up, and she had her helmet on, we all took a ride around the station.

Now as you can imagine, the site of a woman, dressed in tight black leather, and piloting a motorcycle with a loud v-twin, is enough to cause most men to pitch some wood. But here were three of us, all doing that. I could tell from the looks we were getting from some of the guys we rode past, that either they did, or almost creamed themselves. It felt good for me to get back in the wind after all this time. Once we all fell into a rhythm, I started letting the road come to me. It was as if I’d never stopped riding a motorcycle.

The next day, the reaction Grace and I got when we pulled up to the shop to work on our projects was pretty much like it had been the night before with Samantha. Every guy in our class about jumped out of his skin when they saw us pull up on our bikes. Needless to say, most of the class didn’t get much work done that day, from constantly looking at either Grace, or me in our leather pants, and boots.

For our part, we did finish the paint prep on her tins and my body. We were even able to lay down the base coats on each. I still hadn’t found out how Grace was going to paint her bike, but she as invaluable, helping me lay out the stripes on my car. She told me once we broke for the night, that she wasn’t going to let me see her paint until it was time to take the projects out for testing. I can’t help but wonder what she has up her sleeve.

TO BE CONTINUED...

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Keep up the good work Toni.

Keep up the good work Toni. I still nave no idea of where this is going, but it just keeps getting more interesting with each chapter.

Melanie

christines comments

i love this story. amy is really cool and its good she is adapting to her new chest. guess she isnt going to apt for a breast reduction. id think i would with that and not able to stand for too long without pain as she described in the last chapter.

angela got a plea? guess they dont take poisoning as seriously as they do today.
was that was angels dad that was mad at amy. after she was tested positive for steroids? well some people dont think straight lol.
sad.

To be mean or not to be mean

Four days without a sequel to "Mean Girls 3026". I guess Toni is being mean to us. Or is that: she's NOT being mean to us ? I'm not too sure about that one. I do know I'd like to see the next part. Even someone like me who dislikes motor bikes and doesn't care about engines as long as they do their job of moving the car, enjoys this story.

Hugs,

Kimby

Hugs,

Kimby