SF7

Printer-friendly version

Story under construction...

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another awesome

Chapter to this saga

Thanks!

I've been waiting a long time to post this one.

Just.. Wow..

I must admit I'm positively amazed by your imagination and storytelling skills.. Jeez. How do you even prepare for a story like this? You seem to have a very structured and on point mind:P

I just wish I could read this story from start to end nonstop, I'm superhyped right now!

That's awesome! Thanks so much!

I must admit, I was planning this chapter and the plot twist for some time.

Believe it or not, many of my twists and shockers are not part of my outline. They come to me as I'm writing. Both this scene and Amber's transformation at the end of Whispers were not originally planned. They came to me after writing the first part of Whispers. Glad they satisfy!

Don't worry. After I finish it, you can go back and read it again, from start to finish! :P

Whoa.

So many new revelations in this chapter. No real new mysteries though, just some old ones getting deeper as a consequence of the revelations.

So Visnau was once an amber archon too of the same type as Danaella? But he used his light half to trap the, at that time, pure hate of Teijurzi's mind. And now, that light half belongs to Teijurzi. He may have been more successful in his gambit than he could possibly have expected... Sadly, doing so left him just as big a monster as the one he was trying to stop. Well, at least he's gone for good...

Abigail Drew.

The big twist

This was definitely one of the bigger plot twists in the series, and I hope it paid off. The repercussions behind it will certainly be realized ahead. ;)

As Visnau said, at least he didn't kill a few billion people. Hehe.

Kara

No

But he might have, given enough time and indirectness. I doubt Visnau would ever have DIRECTLY slaughtered a few billion people, but he was by then completely governed by his raw desires, and so, in some indirect way, he could have wound up causing a few billion deaths, and wouldn't have given a shit. He did save the world, but damn, the price he paid.

Abigail Drew.