Acceptance: Spousal - (mild version)

Printer-friendly version

Spousal Acceptance: Perfect wife, perfect life

It was another Friday evening following a hard week at work. Jack was taking his customary after work shower and his wife Joanie was putting the finishing touches on their evening meal; 30 minutes in the oven and dinner would be ready. Joanie would shower after Jack or join him in the shower. It was large, recently renovated and could hold four people. The built in bench seat was a convenient addition.

Hearing Joanie walk near their bathroom Jack called out, “Honey, I’m in the shower… please bring me a new razor?”

Joanie opened the bathroom door, reached into the vanity drawer and withdrew the Venus Women’s Disposable Razor that she knew her husband preferred. Opening the shower door just wide enough Joanie handed Jack the new razor. “Be sure to shave your pits this time as they’re beginning to look gross. And you really need to shave your crotch as your stubble is rubbing me raw” she admonished.

Jackie replied, “Thank you, darling” and took the razor. “Since you offered I would really appreciate some assistance in here. I don’t want to risk nicking any of my hard to reach places. Get in here soon as I’m beginning to prune up.”

While waiting for Joanie Jackie made short work of his legs and arm pits; he was experienced in shaving them. As he was about to apply shaving foam to his crotch Joanie stepped into the shower. “Hey! Stop that! You know I like to foam your private parts.” Jackie stopped and waited for Joanie to get fully wet before passing her the can of woman’s moisturizing shaving foam. Jackie spread his legs and assumed the position.

Cupping her hand Joanie filled her palm with the scented shaving foam, stepped closer to Jackie and slowly lathered Jackie’s crotch. Although it wasn’t needed Joanie also used the foam to lather and wash Jackie clean. Besides being fun for Joanie, soaping and washing Jackie was relaxing for her.

Joanie began deftly shaving Jackie’s crotch; she turned and positioned him for optimum access to what needed shaving. Finished with Jackie’s front side Joanie had him turn around and bend over so she could shave his backside. Jackie bent over placing his palms on the tile shower bench.

Joanie rinsed the foam off Jackie’s backside. She told him to remain still while she shaved a particularly difficult area. Joanie knew the things that Jackie loved.

Pausing momentarily Joanie turned Jackie to face her as she sat on the built in bench. Pulling Jackie’s hips closer Joanie shaved Jackie’s stomach. Joanie knew the things that Jackie loved. They kissed. After taking care of Joanie’s carnal needs the two exited their shower.

Jackie dried off, wrapped a towel around his head and then applied moisturizing crème to his slender legs. Reaching for the panties that Joanie had placed on his towel rack he was pleased to see that she had selected his lavender tap pants. The matching camisole was also waiting for him. Jackie slipped them both on. Grabbing his waist long red silk kimono that had been hanging on the bathroom door he put it on, tied the sash and stepped into his gold lame sandals. The rhinestones added to the girly look Jackie was trying for.

Jackie went to the kitchen, put their dinner in the oven, poured two glasses of white zinfandel and returned to the bedroom to finish dressing. Joanie was already there and was glad to take the wine that Jackie had brought for her.

Jackie had donned his favorite jumper and was sitting at their vanity sipping wine and applying mascara when Joanie walked in. Noticing that Jackie’s damp hair was still wrapped in a towel Joanie suggested that she try a different roller pattern for his ‘weekend’ hair: “It’s time for a change and I’m sure I can get you some more fluff and a cuter shag with little effort.” Jackie nodded in agreement as he finished with his eyelash curler. “OK, work your magic” he said. Joanie took a few sips of wine and then went to work.

In short time Jackie’s hair was tightly wound in larger than usual curlers; the pattern was a bit different too. Joanie sprayed a setting lotion liberally on each curler. The lotion smelled pretty. As she sprayed Joanie stated, “When you have some time off from work we really should put a rinse on your hair and enhance the color; something that won’t be permanent. We can go with a more permanent color if you want.”
“OK, let’s go eat while your hair dries” Joanie said. Jackie took time to insert his gold stud earrings into his pierced ears and apply a light coat of Champagne Mist Crème lipstick before following Joanie to the kitchen.

Dinner was good

When dinner was over Joanie cleared the table and placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. As she returned to the table she felt Jackie’s hair and pronounced, “You’re hair is still damp so we need to leave the curlers in longer. If you’re lucky you may have to sleep with them in… I know that excites you and then it’s just a matter of time before I benefit from your excitement. It’s a win-win situation. Let’s go watch some television and allow your hair to set nicely. I’ll paint your nails while we wait. I just picked us up a bottle of ‘Raven Red’ polish that is perfect for you.”

Shaking the nail polish in one hand Joanie grabbed Jackie’s hand with the other and the two walked into their living room. Jackie sat in his favorite recliner chair while Joanie painted his nails. Thirty minutes later Jackie was relishing his beautifully painted nails; they made him feel special. The television droned in the background.

Being the appreciative husband that he was Jackie dutifully painted Joanie’s nails while Joanie relaxed in Jackie’s recliner. Jackie lovingly blew Joanie’s nails dry. With her nails dry Joanie went to the kitchen to fetch them more wine. Sitting back in his recliner Jackie was watching TV when Joan quietly came up behind him. Joanie had a spray bottle of water and she began spritzing his roller covered head.

Jackie jumped at the first burst of water and then relaxed as he figured out what Joanie was up to. “Oh my,” Joanie lamented, “I guess you’ll just have to sleep with all those nasty old curlers. And I had better re-roll them tighter.” Joanie immediately began tightening all of Jackie’s curlers. She knew the things that Jackie loved.

Finished with Jackie’s hair, Joanie stepped back and took a sip of her wine. Leaning near Jackie’s ear she whispered, “I’m suddenly feeling very tired. I think we should go to bed.”

Jackie got up from his recliner, shut off the TV and gave Joanie a kiss. “I think you’re right. My hair can wait until tomorrow. We need some sack time.” Jackie smiled and thought, “I’m so very fortunate to have a wife that accepts me and accepts what makes me happy. I’m truly blessed.”

Acceptance WITH encouragement is a beautiful thing.

The more XXX version will be posted a week after this milder version. The other version is XXX and is about 520 words longer. Which version do you prefer?

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not Fair

I don't think it's fair to take a survey of which version gets more "votes."

Each version no doubt would appeal to different people. One group may love the "tame" version, while the other loves the "hot" version. I think it's a blessing to be able to treat both groups to their favorite style. Even if one group is smaller than the other, does that mean they don't deserve your best work?

You're right

Donna T's picture

Pippa, I agree. I had just read BarbieLee's blog of 2/11/19 titled "Which Readers Do You Leave Out?" and pondered the thoughts and comments that she and other writer/readers had brought up regarding leaving out readers. It's a thoughtful piece. Does a writer write for them-self or to a targeted audience?

Having completed the other version first I reworked it to this version. I thought I'd see if there would be more or less reads between two basically same stories.

If writers accurately rate their story (PG, Not Work Safe, etc.) it's then up to the reader if they want to read it.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. With you being a long time member of BC and also a BC Top Shelf Featured Author I look forward to your comments on next weeks version.

My inclination is 'write for yourself'. What's your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Donna

I probably won't read the explicite

Wendy Jean's picture

version, There are several authors here I pass on because I don' like explicit. When I read a story I try to comment every time, my way of saying thank you for the gift of the story, Kudos is a no brainer of course.

Acceptance...

Daphne Xu's picture

... support, encouragement, and enjoyment.:-) What more would you want in a spouse? Nice story. I may read the XXX version.

-- Daphne Xu

After one week -

Donna T's picture

2/26/19 - after one week the 'Mild" version had 1197 reads, XXX version had 1036 reads, = 161 difference (less). In case anyone was interested.

Donna