Pen Pals : 4

Printer-friendly version

Pen Pals
by Anistasia Allread
of the Pen Pal Continuum


Hello, Stormy and everyone else in this class with me.

My name is Esther Polk, but everyone calls me Star. Esther was my Great grandma’s name and my mom thought I should be the lucky one to carry on a family name. And NO I am not into synchronized swimming, nor do I have a swimsuit company.

Hmmm. Let’s see. What else can I really tell you? You know, I really hate these introductory bios. I don’t lead that interesting of a life. Really

I’m 17 years old and a junior in high school, well I would be, but I’m in what is known as 'Running Start'. A program for high school students to go to college in place of high school, there by getting our Associates degree at the same time we are getting our H.S. diploma.

I grew up in the Pacific North West, but two months ago, My parents, in their infinite wisdom decided to ruin my life by uprooting everything I have ever known and moved us to this desert no-man’s hole in the ground. :( I haven’t seen a rain drop the whole time I’ve been here. Daddy is a Radiology Tech and my mother is a hairstylist. They could get a job anywhere, and I still don’t know why they picked this spot in South West Utah. Of all the hot places to go, why couldn’t they pick somewhere like Phoenix, or San Diego, or even Las Vegas? No. They had to pick this tiny town.

Poor Puke is dying from the heat here. :( Oh, I should probably tell you. Puke is my Westie. Her real name is Lacey, but she has some kind of genetic eating disorder that caused her to throw up all over the place until we figured out that she needed a special diet. My brothers thought Puke was a better name for her and it unfortunately stuck. Anyway, with all of this heat, I had to take her down to the groomers and get the poor thing shaved. She is adorable, but looks so funny with out all of her fur. :)

Lets see... Oh yeah, you wanted to know our likes and dislikes. I like ice cream, especially chocolate, but I can’t indulge too often or else it will go to my hips. :(

I think I like lightening storms. We had one here last week, and man was it cool. We didn’t get lightening storms in Washington, just rain. but to see the lightening dancing around the sky was really cool.

Oh who can forget shopping. I LOVE to shop. The mall here is okay, not like back home, but there are a few interesting stores. I found the cutest outfit the other day. It was a pink cami with cute detailing on it, and I paired it up with a flowing white summer skirt. It goes great with my flip-flops, or I can dress it up with my healed sandals.

I like watching hockey. My older brother Leo plays hockey and it is really fun going to the games. Some of those players are so hot. They’re tough and cute. My mother says I really shouldn’t date anyone on my brothers team cuz it could cause problems, specially if I were to date someone on his line, which really sucks, because there is this one player, Mike who plays left wing, who is so gorgeous.

Dislikes. Well, I don’t like dishonesty. People who lie just plain suck. I don’t like one hundred degree weather which I’m finding out we get a lot here. :( Oh, and I don’t like old men who always seem to be checking me out or something. It is like totally gross. :(

So like I said, I don’t really have anything interesting to talk about.

See you all around.

<3 <3 <3 *Star* <3 <3 <3

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well

Since NOBODY seems willing to comment, I'll start things off!

I am sorry Anastasia, but so far your character sounds the girly girl ditz of the group. I'm still not sure where ya'll are taking this, but with such an eccentric cast it's gonna be one wild ride I'd guess.

Melanie E.

Oh my

As long as they don't spend all their time discussing Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears, I guess we'll get along...

Lady E

Hey!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with talking about Justin! I happen to think he is very cute, and...

God, now I'M a ditz. Gotta lay off the transformation stories.

A blushing Melanie E.

ICR: from Ginanna


Justin Timberlake, are you F***king nuts?

I suppose he's alright if you go for *that* aging boy band look but cute? Come on!

Now Britney Spears before she went all Loony Toons TM, now THAT was cute and still is when she isn't drunk or strung out on something. I roomed with this girl a couple years back and she looked alot like Britney and was really wild in the ... never mind. Anyway SHE turned all Ms High and Mighty when the word got out I was a dead ringer for this porn actress. I hate you, Angela!

Brett Farve or even an aged Harrison Ford, cute, but Justin Timberlake, gag!

That actor who played Mini Me in the Austin Powers films is sexier that Justin Timberlake. Probably better endowed.

By the way, WHOAREYOUPEOPLE? Are you a bunch of lurkers? I thought this class was less than ten students and hardly anybody who commented on our emails is on the class list? What are you here for, trying to get in the sack with Ginanna?

As I keep telling EVERBODY , I am not that porn actress or the other one for that matter. I am not and never have been a porn model or actress! I only ever did ads for a department store chain, end of story. Got it? ... Morons!

* * * *

Sorry, didn't mean to blow upthere, I meant to comment on your posting, Star. Nice nickname, Girrrl. Real Hollywood in the classy scence.

I'm commenting because you said, and I quote,

>>
:( Oh, and I don’t like old men who always seem to be checking me out or something. It is like totally gross.
>>

Star, you are preaching to the choir on THAT. There was this former head of the Chemistry Department who was mentoring me for a while, a Professor Emeritus, more like a Pervert Erectus. He tried to ... Maybe I'll PM you sometime and we can compare notes? You know, let the older and wiser *veterin* tutor the rookie? And being 17 does not make you a bubble headed ditz just like having a body *built for sin* does not make me lacivious, that means slutty, person. Learn from our mistakes and have some fun.

Oh, and where in South West Utah? You never said. Your name is not the greatest but at least you got a cool nickname out of it. Congrads, Star.

Mine suck, or at least they do now. Maybe I should move to Flyspeck Utah where nobody knows me and I can start over.

You got a University with a decent Chemistry department near by?

Ginanna Agatha Sachs

John in Wauwatosa

ICR: from Star - Justin Timberlake? ewwwe

Only trailer trash 20 somethings think Justin is cute. come on now, you girls, who is the sexiest guy on the screen? . . . Johny Depp! now there is one hot guy. oh, my, in Pirates he is so . . . incredible. I have several of his posters in my room. I know, its a bit childish, but who wouldn't want to go to sleep at night with the last thing they look at being Johny Depp?

I don't know which is worse. Some old guy checking you out, or some old guy checking you out and commenting. yuck!

Btw Gianna, I think Gianna is a pretty name, but Agatha? you should check into changing that one. Oh, I'm in St. George, Utah. out in the middle of F***ing no where. its so hot out around here, that the diners use the side walks as cook tops.

Sorry, Storm, I don't know if its alright to use foul language, but it seemed appopriate.

<3 <3 <3 *Star* <3 <3 <3

I resemble that remark.

Early twenties? Check.

Spent time living in a trailer? Check.

Justin, cute? Check.

:..(

Melanie E.

Them chickins wus organized

See Chicken Run.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

I don't unnnnerstan

So, I have been waiting for some of you to work on your stories an you are doing this?

Maybe I'm jus not old nuff to play with the big kids?

:)

Gwen