On Her Own Petard - part 7

Printer-friendly version

On Her Own Petard
by Ceri

Stevie started her blog to discreetly share her secret identity with the world, never guessing just how successful it would be.

 

Waking up with breasts was a novel experience, if only because it made rolling out of bed unexpectedly difficult. Stevie had fixed the breastforms in place before retiring, partly to save time in the morning, but also to test the claims made by the glue’s manufacturer. Everything seemed to be in order, but before putting on a bra, she jumped up and down several times; though not particularly pendulous, she also bent forward, and swung them from side to side. Nothing became detached, although Stevie acquired a fresh understanding of a bra’s advantages.

Shaking the last few crumbs from the cereal box, Stevie tried to keep any from landing on her new skirt, just as she was sipping coffee from a half filled cup, to guard her new white underwear. Such extra caution would not have been required, had not her four inch heels placed her a little farther from the counter than she was used to, but the skirt hung so much better with them, than without. How different these decisions were, from those of three mornings ago; how different she was.

Her newfound confidence carried her through the main entrance, where Frank greeted her by name. Once again, she was first into the office, and set down her bag beside Daniel’s huge bouquet. Lights on, and coffee brewing, she turned to her latest assignment. Removing staples from waste paper, was pretty much the most menial job Stevie had been given yet, but the paper would be recycled, and doing her bit to save the planet felt good.

“I was told you were an early bird,” Ms Hawker appeared in the doorway, camera in hand, and a document folder tucked under her arm, “what are you up to now?”

“Just saving a couple of trees, you know,” Stevie smiled as she dug out an exceptionally tenacious staple.

“Someone appears to have left one on your desk,” laughing, the head of HR took an extravagant sniff of the blooms, “been treating yourself?” With a shake of her head, Stevie launched into an excited account of Daniel’s visit.

“I felt such a fool for kissing him,” Stevie’s blush rivalled the roses’.

“Oh no you weren’t!” Ms Hawker smiled warmly, “women who receive a gift, kiss the giver; it’s just like kissing each other when we meet. Stand up and I’ll show you.”

“Mwah, mwah!”

“I’ve always wanted to do that,” she said, smoothing down her skirt, after twice grazing her cheek, against the older woman’s, “I feel so sophisticated.”

“You look it too” Ms Hawker stepped back to admire her outfit, “stockings, and those very daring heels. Is the skirt new?”
Stevie admitted that it was, and related the details of her attempts to recapture Steve. Delighted by the football match story, Ms Hawker clapped her hands with joy, but her expression darkened as Stevie recounted her trip to the supermarket.

“You left the house dressed as Steve?" Stevie was amazed by how quickly she became cross, “what if you had been seen by someone from work? You could have ruined everything.”

Stevie stared down at the bows on her shoes, “sorry, I didn’t think.”

“Obviously,” Ms Hawker snapped, “I should spank you for that.”

Stevie had formed a theory about Ms Hawker’s fascination with her bottom. When her Uncle Bob lost his temper, he sent her to the corner; after the first time, it meant nothing. Uncle Bob would cool down, she would apologise, and it was over. Ms Hawker was a bottom smacker, it stung some, but it too meant nothing. Turning quickly to hide the smile creeping across her face, Stevie presented her bottom for spanking - she may even have pushed it out a little.

“Mornin’ ladies, what are you two up to then?”

Penny was genuinely fond of Bob Thornwell, but she had never been so pleased to see him; had he been a minute later, she did not know what she might have done. “We’re about to get a photo of Stevie with her lovely roses,” to Stevie’s silent amusement, Ms Hawker bit her lip before continuing, “and I’ve some emails to show her.”

*****

note: I'd hoped to write a bit more today - Stevie's whole day is plotted out - but I lost a lot of time rewriting the last three paragraphs about ten times. I'm trying to keep up my post a part every day policy, and this seemed a good place for the break. Spanking has sneaked back in I know, but it is vital to something that happens later in the day, which is very important to the story over all.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Brevity is the soul of short entries

I don't mind the length; a lot happens in this episode. I'm glad to see that Stevie isn't playing the victim, and Penny's confusion was also good to see -- "she did not know what she might have done."