A Christmas Party - part 5

Printer-friendly version

A Christmas Party - part 5
Christmas-Party-Girls-Updated.jpg

Bob gets invited to his office's Christmas Party. His colleagues convince him that life is more fun in a dress.

In this part; Bobbi finds it's not so easy to give up being female and he gets to meet Jordan's father.

I convinced Cathy to come with Becky and me when Becky dropped me off to pick up my car.
We went into reception, looking for Julie, but we were told that she had gone for the weekend and wouldn't be back in work until Monday at 8:30am.

When we asked about my stuff; my trousers, the adhesive remover and my wallet, the staff behind the counter said that they knew nothing about it. They were quite unhelpful, I know they were busy, with other guests queuing behind us, but they seemed to be quite dismissive of my problems. I caught one of them giving the other one a meaningful glance, but I couldn't figure out what the meaning was meant to be. The message, whatever it was, was clearly not meant for me.

Our pleas to be given Julie's home number were met with a polite but firm 'No'. When we asked for Lucy it was clear that the lady in reception was beginning to become frustrated with us. Cathy asked if there was a more senior member of staff who might know more about Julie's prosthetics. We had to wait for a while while a middle-aged guy came out from the office in the back. We had to start again from the beginning and his eyes widened as he realised from our story who and what I was.

"I'm very sorry, my dear." he said in a profoundly patronising way, "But I cannot give personal contact details to anyone without their express permission. I can give you Mrs Price's work email address, and it is possible, but unlikely, that she will check it before Monday morning. I'm afraid I do not know this 'Lucy' lady, so I can't help you there. I don't know anything about the prosthetics you mentioned, I leave the organisation of those events to Mrs Price as, to be honest, I find the whole thing a little disturbing. I know it's the 21st century and all that but, no disrespect to you, young lady, I'm a little set in my ways and I find all that sort of thing a bit… weird."

He tailed off at the end and looked apologetic As he clearly realised how lame he sounded, under the circumstances.
We took the proffered email address and left my contact details with instructions that they could be passed to Julie or Lucy.

And that was that. I felt profoundly let down, but we thanked Mr Hall for taking the time to talk to us, then I dropped Cathy back home.

As I drove Cathy home I mentioned my suspicions that the reception staff had known exactly what was going on and had been deliberately unhelpful. Cathy agreed that it seemed that way to her, as well.

Cathy asked me to come in for a moment and she left me downstairs, with a cup of tea, watching the news while she went upstairs with Fiona. They came down after 30 minutes or so with a small case on wheels. It was acid pink.
"We thought we'd better put together a CARE package, to see you through the weekend." Cathy explained. Fiona lifted the case onto the table. Unzipped it and started to explain…
"There's a nighty and a sleep shirt, knickers, bra, makeup, toiletries, shoes, some clothes and a dress - oh, and another work outfit, for Monday, in case you still, you know…, need it."
"Hmm, I wonder how long until these things are stuck for good?" I wondered as I lifted my boobs slightly.
"We can get them seen to on Monday, I'm sure, if not sooner. You can't tell me they haven't started you seriously thinking about which team you will play for in future. I've seen how much more comfortable you have been today!" said Cathy.
"Was it so obvious?" I asked with a wry grin "I thought I hid my pain and humiliation very bravely!"
"Honestly, I will miss Bobbi if you decide not to go ahead with this… You've come out of your shell in a way I couldn't have imagined before. You're quite a girl, Bobbi Smith!" Cathy said.
I was starting to get a bit teary-eyed, so I hugged them both, thanked them for everything and said my goodbyes.
As I tottered down the path to my car pulling a pink overnight bag I wondered what on Earth I would do this weekend?

-0-0-

When I got home and parked in my usual parking space I suddenly thought how I would be exposing myself to ridicule. No one who had seen me before could fail to realise Bobbi was Bob. Then I shrugged to myself. No one on the estate had spoken to me since I moved in. I'm not sure anyone would recognise me as Bob or Bobbi, or care either way. My housemates were another matter but Andrea was away in London visiting her parents this weekend, Amy was always at her boyfriend's place and James… well, maybe I could avoid him if he stayed in his room?

I grabbed my case from the backseat and hurried into the house.

I got to the door and had a moment of panic when I realised my keys wouldn't be in my trouser pocket because I didn't have pockets, or trousers You could almost see the lightbulb over my head as I was struck by sudden inspiration to look in my handbag.
A few moments searching, following a familiar jingling noise, found my keys. A few more moments found me on the other side of the door, with my case, clicking the door home and shutting out the world.

"Click"

With that small sound I felt a measure of relaxation I hadn't felt since yesterday. There was also the smallest tinge of disappointment. This was the first time since yesterday evening that I had been on my own. I had spent a lot of time in my own company at university and since leaving and it had been a thrill to have people constantly just… around. I guess what I enjoyed was just hanging out with a bunch of people who were all cooler than me in some way. The way they all treated me like I was one of them, part of the gang.
Thirty seconds without that and I began to miss it.

Just then, my phone rang, it was Jordan.
"Hey girlfriend! How was your first day on the pink side?" she started.
"It was… good, really good" I said.
"Tell me all about it" Jordan said.
"Don't you want to come over?" I asked, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice.
"Hmmm" Jordan mused "Are you all alone and desperately horny because you've been flashing your knickers at all the boys like the naughty like girl you are?"
"Not exactly" I said "But I'm quite happy to flash my knickers at you if it will get you to come over and play with me… like the naughty girls we are?"
Jordan sniggered but she pulled herself together and went on "I don't think Daddy would like me going to a single guys bachelor pad and spending hours there, but I guess he wouldn't mind my new bezzy, Bobbi, coming for a sleepover?"
"He'll take one look at me and figure it out. If he doesn't figure it out on the spot then he will the moment he sees me out of drag."
"Then you'll just have to make sure he never sees you looking like a tomboy again."
"I was planning on going back to being a guy again this weekend, it's only because Julie wasn't there at the hotel that means I couldn't get the solvent for the adhesive…" I said.
"Well then, all the more reason for my girlfriend to come round, seeing as I won't be seeing her again after this weekend!" Jordan said with a strangely forced-sounding cheerfulness. I'm not saying it was feminine intuition kicking in, but I sensed something wasn't right.
"Ok, when you put it like that… I guess Bobbi is free this evening." I said "What's the dress code?"
"You can't be too overdressed or showing too much skin for me, sweety. Just be your charming self!" Jordan said.
"Give me half an hour to shower and put on a face and I'll be over. Er… what's your address?" I asked.
"I put it on your phone when I typed in my number this morning." Jordan said with a chuckle.
I checked the address, I didn't recognise it but it had a postcode and I had satnav on my phone, well Google maps, you know, like everyone else.
"Ok, I'm on my way!" I said with a smile.
"'urry to me, my sweet!" Jordan said in a bad French accent.

-0-0-

I left my eye makeup alone, removed the foundation from my face and put on a new coat of lipstick.
I chose a clubbing dress, I guess, from the stuff in the bag. I left my work clothes folded in the wash basket, repacked my bag with everything, checked myself in the mirror, brushed my hair and headed to the car. It took a little more than the half hour I had said but I was doing my best to hurry.

James never came out of his room, I could hear his games system with explosions in the background and James' cursing the other players, but I dodged the bullet of having to deal with him.

-0-0-

My phone took me to a leafy suburb of the town down to the end of a cul-de-sac. I couldn't see a house but there was a gate to a driveway. I drove down it as it was clear the other houses had numbers rather than names, I was looking for 'Green Farm House'. As I drove down the drive in the dark I was beginning to wonder if I had gotten hopelessly lost when I turned a corner and saw a large house, or several houses, perhaps, joined together. There were flood lights all around lighting up the driveway and the house. There was a kind of gravelled forecourt or courtyard, with a gated arch leading off behind the house. Possibly to some stables.

Wow.

I got the impression Jordan was not bothered with money worries but this was a little intimidating. I parked my crappy Citroen near what I thought might be the front entrance and got out. I retrieved my bag and made my way to the door.

There didn't seem to be any doorbell, so I knocked smartly on the door. Ratatatat.
I waited and there was no sign that anyone had heard me.

I was beginning to get a little irritated by now, they weren't going out of their way to be welcoming. I dug out my phone from my handbag (how have I managed without a handbag until now!) and rang Jordan.
She answered quickly…
"Hello sweetie!" she said.
"All this property and you can't afford a doorbell?" I asked.
"Oh! You're here already? Didn't you see the buzzer on the gate?"
"In the dark?"
"Oh, right… I'm on my way, keep talking, luvvergal!"
"What do you want me to say? It's a lovely place? Slightly smaller than Longleat but still imposing?"
"Hah! Longleat, nice one. I should get some tigers!"
"Please, tell me you're joking?"
"You're right, of course, the horses wouldn't like them, I guess."

I was floundering, a little. I knew Jordan was teasing me because I was overwhelmed by the wealth on display here, but I didn't know how to respond. It just highlighted how little I knew about Jordan's world and my place in it, if any. One thing that was very clear to me now was that she didn't have any need for a weedy nerd boyfriend. I'm guessing she had rich suitors lined up for days... and bad boy studs waiting in the wings, all stubbly and muscled, like Mark. I was feeling very insecure when she finally opened the door. I was looking at the floor and wondering what I was doing here, dressed this way and looking like this.

"Hmmm, aren't you just the yummiest little morsel!" Jordan declared with a predatory grin, making me shiver, nervously. It was strange, I felt reassured that she did want me here and more nervous about exactly what it was she wanted from me.

She pulled me inside and smooched the living daylights out of me. I was starting to suffer from lack of oxygen, I think, because I was feeling dizzy and I couldn't think straight, it almost felt like I was drunk. It was very wet and there was a lot of tongue action. It was so different from the shy kissing I had done with other girls. This almost felt like Jordan wanted to climb inside me. I didn't feel violated, exactly, but there was something primal in the way she took complete control of my body. I really liked letting her take charge.

When she finally let me draw breath she dragged me to a mirror and hissed "You naughty girl, now you messed up your makeup, and mine! Here l, let me help you…"
She proceeded to wipe my face clean and reapply lipstick with a lipstick that matched hers. Then she quickly did her lips to.
"Now no one will be any the wiser, if we kiss carefully" she said in a stage whisper.
"And how much 'careful' kissing were you planning on?" I asked.
"Good point, let's have dinner with my Dad first, before we try that again?" she said, as she led me deeper into the house.

The house seemed huge to me, and we passed several doors and a staircase in a hall with an honest to goodness chandelier in it before we got to a large kitchen. There was an Aga oven at one end loads of cupboards, granite work surfaces and, at the other end a large, very solidly built, wooden table. Probably it was oak.

At the table sat a man who could only be Jordan's Father. He was a tall, good looking man, with dark hair greying at the temples and horn-rimmed glasses. He looked very distinguished and quite intimidating. He didn't look angry or anything, he just looked… hmm, I'm searching for a word to sum up the quality he seemed to project. 'Competent', that's as close as I can get. He looked like he was ready and able to do anything he set his mind to.
Jordan brought me up to him and introduced me.

"Daddy, this is Bobbie, I met her at the party last night and we got on like a house on fire. Her friends were very kind and gave me a place to stay last night and I'm going to return the favour after we go out tonight." she said.
"Maybe she will be a calming influence on you. I can't understand why you have to go out tonight as well." he said with a rueful smile.
"Err… I didn't realize we were going out tonight?" I said.
"Oh, just into town - there's a Christmas thing at Ococo's. Don't worry, I can lend you some stuff to wear." Jordan said.
"Why don't we discuss it over dinner?" Jordan's Father said.

Jordan and her Father dished up Chicken and rice and vegetables with a delicious smelling gravy. I offered to help but they sat me down at the table.
Jordan’s Father sat at the head of the table and Jordan sat opposite me on his right hand. It all seemed a little ritualistic somehow.

Jordan’s Father introduced himself as James Carr.
“Carr? Seriously?” I asked.
“I know, it’s why I didn’t tell you my last name.” Jordan said.
I hadn’t even realised until that moment that she’d never mentioned her last name.
“Bobbie, Bobbie Smith” I said with a smile.
There was a little small talk then, I’m not great with small talk at the best of times and James was so imposing and Jordan was so naughty I was getting a little flustered. Every time James got up to get some wine or looked away for whatever reason Jordan would do something to wind me up. I found her foot in my crotch at one point and her feet proved to be incredibly dextrous. Of course, wearing a short skirt as I was, there wasn’t that much challenge with regard to access to my nether regions but she must have prehensile toes or something. Above the surface of the table she was all innocence; “daddy” this and “daddy” that. But when he wasn’t looking she looked at me in a way that challenged me, disturbed me and turned me on in equal measure. She was the archetypal wild child incarnate.

After dinner I offered to wash up and James chuckled - “It’s fine, we have a dish washer and Maria will load them in the morning. Just leave the plates by the sink. I’m going to my office and leave you girls to it. Don’t forget your key Jordan and try to be in by 1am at the very latest. It was lovely to meet you, Bobbie, don’t let Jordan be too bad an influence on you (I’m not blind to your many flaws and charms, young lady!)”
The last he directed to Jordan who looked at him in mock innocence, trying to hold a straight face as she tried to mime ‘who, me?’

up
170 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok, significance of the name

Ok, significance of the name Carr in this story?

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

You didn't read part 1?

Jordan's father owns a car dealership, where she also works.

Nominative determinism at its finest.

I used to work in a hospital where the urology consultant was Mr Burns-Cox and the dermatology consultant was Dr. Boyle

I just reread Part 1

and I didn't find the name "Carr" anywhere in it. An auto dealership was mentioned as one of the other companies at the party, but it wasn't named.

Hmm, maybe I need to reread part 1?

I thought I'd made it clear that Jordan was with the Auto Dealership party. The name "Carr" wasn't mentioned until Bobbi meets Jordan's father. It's not that important, I just thought it was an amusing coincidence.

Ok, I just read it as if

Ok, I just read it as if bobbi knew the name, like local bigwigs or the like.

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

Ooh, I like that

That would have been a nice plot point. I wish I'd thought that.

Just caught up

with your story Morgan, Really like the pace of the story, The gradual awakening of Bob into Bobbie is well told and you do feel that this story has quite a way to go.

Sometimes in stories similar to a A Christmas Party you feel that the supporting characters don't get the development that is afforded to the main character, That is very much not the case here, From the almost mother figure of Cathy to the delightful Jordan the girls come alive in a story i will follow and enjoy, Hoping perhaps that in the end Bobbie will realise and accept that maybe just maybe her future lies very much on the pink side of the fence...

Thanks for posting, Off now to read your other stories....

Kirri

Cool! a new reader

Thanks for your comments, Kirri. I hope you enjoy the other stories.

How will she ever figure it out?

Jamie Lee's picture

Bobbie has a decision to make, one that will determine the rest of her life and how others will relate to her. Mom included.

Those who have seen Bobbie then Bobbi say Bobbi is his real self, and should consider accepting that. Bobbie has said he feels more comfortable as Bobbi the longer she is present.

She was to use the weekend to examine her feelings and decide who will appear at work Monday and continue throughout her life.

How is she to meditate on her life if Jordan will likely keep her busy in bed for the weekend? Or might being with Jordan help Bobbi make her choice?

Sooo...chapter 6, etc?

Others have feelings too.

I'm not sure Bobbi thinks of it like that

Bobbi is 'going with the flow' at the moment, she hasn't got to an existential crisis yet because she's still thinking that all this is temporary.
I think it's clear that the reasons for remaining like this are mounting to the point where a decision will have to be seriously considered

Just binge read your story

Robertlouis's picture

Morgan

Really enjoyed it. It’s well written, the sense of panic and loss of control is brilliantly conveyed, but she’s enjoying it most of the time too. And she has a very supportive network around her too. Great fun.

☠️

Great to have another reader

Robert, or can I call you Bob?
Thank you for your comment. I really enjoy getting any kind of feedback, it makes it feel good to know that people are enjoying what I write.
There are 3 more parts left for this story. I hope you will enjoy those, too. I'll release them roughly weekly, depending on how my 'real life' is going.
I've had more comments about Bobbi than any of my other characters, maybe I should write some more about her?

"who, me?"

giggles

DogSig.png