Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.23

Printer-friendly version

Raven was escorted out to the courtroom by the deputy sheriff. She glances over towards Dr. Heath. Memories of what he did to her came back as if it was yesterday. She notices that there were several guards there from the prison and the warden himself.

She places her hand on the bible and raises her hand "I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

“Please sit down, Mrs. Mondragon.” The Judge looks at Raven.

“Yes, ma’am.” Raven sits down in the witness chair.

“Now Mrs. Mondragon, will you be nice enough to tell the court what happened to you while you were incarcerated at Rockingham Correctional
Center.” Carol stands in front of Raven and kept eye contact with her.

Raven takes a deep breath and begin her tell. How she was signal out from the beginning. How the guards looked her over and made comments about how she looked. She goes into how her cellmate at first pretended to be her friend and how that night he raped her. She also tells how she was taken to the doctor and was given a physical and was hooked up to a blood machine that sucked her blood out and replaces it.

“Thank you, Mrs. Mondragon.” Carol looks over towards Dr. Heath’s lawyer.

She could see he was ready to come up and tear her statement apart. She has seen that type of look on a person’s face before. Dr. Heath’s
lawyer looked like he could be a gangster out of the 1950s.

He had a hardened face and looked like he uses to be a boxer or something, from how rough his facial features appeared. He also looked like, he lifted weights and such. He walks over towards Raven with a predator stride.

Mr. Hughes walks over towards the witness stand. He couldn’t believe that the woman sitting at the witness stand use to be a woman. He has
seen many of Dr. Heath’s conversions, but none as beautiful as the Hispanic woman watching him.

“Mrs. Mondragon, you said that you were separated from the group you came in with, right away. You also said that your cellmate raped you
that night after you were examined by Dr. Heath. Why do you think you were singled out? Also, according to several statements from several guards, you begged your cellmate to make you his bitch.” Mr. Hughes had a sly grin on his face.

Raven looks at Mr. Hughes “I have no idea why I was singled out as for your other statement from the guards. I guess they would say anything to cover up the fact that they enjoyed some of us convicts since they weren’t getting any at home.”

Raven figures she would turn the tables on, Mr. Hughes. She knew something like the statement he said to her would be used. Carol warned all of them.

Mr. Hughes continues to try to make Raven seem like she asked to be changed and such. However, every time he attacked Raven or try to make it seem her fault, she would turn the tables on him. She’s finally allowed to leave the witness stand and is taken back to the room she was in before.

Clair was worried about Raven when she left the room. She hopes whoever was defending the people who turned Raven into a girl, wasn’t hard on her. She is relieved when Raven comes walking in after an hour or so. She noticed, that Raven looked a little upset.

“Come, mere sweetie.” Clair opens her arms for Raven.

Raven walks over and hugs Clair. She relaxes against her, once she feels Clair’s loving arms wrap around her.

“What was their lawyer like?” Clair was curious.

“He was an asshole. He tried to make it seem I asked for everything done to me.” Raven holds tighter to Clair.

“Well, I hope you returned the favor, sweetie.” Clair just holds Raven to her and strokes her hair.

The next few hours seem to drag on as each of the witnesses are taken out one at a time to testify. Dianne comes back into the room, crying and a nervous wreck. She was being comforted by Beverly.

Senator Bigg’s son tore into Mr. Hughes when he questioned his statement. They had to restrain him and have him calm down several times. The people who Carol hired to investigate Dr. Heath, the Warden and several others gave their testimony as well.

When the court dismisses for the day, they are taken to a different hotel for their protection. The other guards that were ambushed were
checked on by Mr. Blake himself. He was in town and heard what happened to them. He requested some forensics specialists and mechanics from a company he owned to figure out why the SUV’s had acted as it did.

Beverly was informed about her partners being killed during the attack. She excused herself when they arrived at the hotel and cried in the bathroom. Frank and Charlie have been her partners for two years and she knew their family. Frank had an older sister he spent time with, and his parents lived in Denver, Colorado. Charlie had a big family and she met them at their local family gathering. His mother and older sister were nice people.

When they get back to their new hotel room. Raven and Clair fill the tub up and sit together in it. Clair holds Raven in her arms as Raven leans against Clair.

Raven had her eyes closed as she rested against Clair’s chest. She felt more relaxed as she felt Clair’s loving arms surround her.

“Feeling better, sweetie?” Clair places a kiss on Raven’s left cheek and caresses Raven’s breast

Clair so loved Raven’s melon-sized breasts and couldn’t believe that Dr. Heath had managed to give them to Raven. She continues to hold
Raven until the water turned cold. When they get out and start drying each off.

Clair looks at Raven “let’s get married after all of this is over?”

“Are you sure? It’s not like I’m a complete girl.” Raven looks down towards her groin area.

Clair walks over and tilts Raven’s head upward towards her “I’m sure and with the settlement, your lawyer will get for you. You can use some of the money to fix that problem.”

“What happens if there isn’t a settlement?” Raven didn’t think there would be anything.

“Then we will save up the money so, you can have the surgery. All I care about is you.” Clair places a kiss on Raven’s lips.

“I better let our bodyguards know, we’re hungry.” Clair walks out of the bedroom to let their bodyguards know.

Raven looks at her reflection in the mirror. Telling Mr. Hughes what was done to her, opened old wounds, she wishes she didn’t have too. She
hopes her testimony and that of the others will put Dr. Heath, the Warden and the guards involved in jail.

She looks deep into her eyes and wonder is she ready to become a full-fledged woman and a wife. She loves Clair and enjoys being the little woman to her. The question remains, is she ready to be a wife?

up
245 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The news outlets

Wendy Jean's picture

would love this story. It has everything, including a Senator

I think Ravin

Samantha Heart's picture

Is ready to be a full woman & wife. I know what she's been through has been tough. But the end is in sight.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Shock factor

Jamie Lee's picture

Those who hired Juan to kill the witnesses aren't going to be happy he failed. If they were in the courtroom they might have messed themselves as each witness was brought into the courtroom.

Um...Juan has some explaining to do, before his life is shortened.

Others have feelings too.