Thunder Creek Ranch Chp. 2

Printer-friendly version

Letno holds Rebecca against her body as Rebecca suckled from her breasts. Rebecca’s lightly tanned skin was bright against her deep black skin. She was mindlessly engraving a mystical symbol into Rebecca’s skin. The one she did a few years ago has faded from Rebecca’s skin and she needed to renew it.

Rebecca laid naked against her mother’s naked body. She could feel her father lying next to her mother as she suckled from her mother. Erin’s breast milk was okay, but she liked the taste of her mother’s milk better. It was the only thing keeping her young and immortal.

At first, she needed her mother’s breast milk to keep a disease she was born with at bay. She would have died if Letno hadn’t saved her. It was unusual for a Dark Elf to take an interest in a human child. It was also unusual for a Dark Elf to be on the surface as well. They normally kept underground, unless they were hunting.

Andrew turns onto his right side to look at his wife and daughter. He smelt the blood from Rebecca’s shoulder, where his wife was craving the magical symbol into her skin. It was in the same spot as always and was surprised that Rebecca hadn’t stopped suckling from her mother. He knew his adopted daughter had a high tolerance for pain and he also knew his wife has been craving that same symbol into her skin for centuries.

He reaches over and caresses his wife’s leg. He knew her legs were spread open so; Rebecca could lay between them.

“How’s is our little girl doing this morning?” He rubs Rebecca’s back.

“She’s being a little piggy.” Letno could feel the pressure from Rebecca’s mouth sucking hard on her nipple.

Rebecca switches breast and starts sucking again. She had her eyes close as she was sucking on her mother’s breast.

“You know since Karen healed her of that disease she was born with. You can start to wean her off your breast.” Andrew knew Letno would never do that to Rebecca.

“I could, but then she would start aging like a normal human girl would, but at a slower rate. She also would lose her immortality as well.” Letno strokes Rebecca’s shoulder-length hair.

“Well, you could turn her into a baby.” Andrew knew Letno knew the spell for that.

“No thanks. She was a smelly baby.” Letno remembered changing Rebecca’s diapers when she was small and no matter what food she gave her. She always would have smelly diapers.

Rebecca stops suckling from her mother and turns her head to look at her father. Andrew has been her adopted father for the past hundreds of years.

“I don’t want to be a baby again, daddy.” Rebecca jumps onto her father.

Andrew catches his daughter and holds her up. He starts tickling her as Letno grabs a few baby wipes to clean her nipples. A smile appears on her face as she watches her daughter and husband play.

Letno joins in on the fun, as the three of them play.

Erin and Job Bedroom:
Erin was snuggled next to her husband. Their son was sound asleep in the nursery. Erin had breastfed him at 0500 hrs. and had gone back to bed. She had adjusted well to her new life. She still couldn’t get over the fact that this time, last year she had been a male chasing after paranormal stories and building her suit. Now, she was married to a powerful Werewolf, has a unique female body and a beautiful son.

Job reaches over his wife's body and grabs her breast. His wolf was near the surface as he buries his nose in the crook of her neck and shoulder. He slowly starts to change into his hybrid form.

Erin feels her husband grab her left breast and squeeze it. She felt his nose buried at the base of her shoulder and neck. The next thing she feels is his body starting to change into his man-wolf form.

She wiggles her naked behind against his huge penis. She knew what was coming next. Any time Job turned into his hybrid form. The other aspect of being married to an extremely powerful Alpha is that they have a powerful need to mate.

She feels his massive manhood, shoves right up into her vagina. A low moan escapes from her mouth as he starts going in and out of her. She feels him going deeper and deeper into her body. She knows his knot will enter into her and swell up.

Erin asked her husband once why male Werewolves swelled up inside their mates’ bodies. The answer he gave her, was when a female werewolf or mate like her was in heat, it was to guarantee they get pregnant

Hundred Feet from the Entrance of Thunder Creek Ranch:
Clair wipes the sweat from her forehead as she drives down the road. She needed to find some work if she wanted to get her operation and to go to college. She wasn’t paying attention to the temperature gauge in her old Volkswagen rabbit as she drove down the road. She didn’t notice as it started to slowly raise.

She had bought the rabbit herself from a car auction for five hundred dollars. She had used her tax return to buy the car, so she would have some wheels to get along. Unfortunately, she should have saved some money, instead of spending it all. The first day she showed up at worked dress like a girl. She was immediately told that she either dress as a male or quit.

She told her manager that he couldn’t do that and showed her carry letter she got from her counselor. So, instead of firing her that day. Her manager and several other people at the company started turning the working environment at the store she worked at into a hostile environment.

When she called human resources to complain, they didn’t do anything. Sure, they sent someone down to the store to see what was going on, but the person didn’t do anything, except take the store manager's side. So, she told the bastard to take the job and shove it up his red neck ass.

She spots steam coming out from under the hood. She pulls the car over off the road and turns the engine off.

“Crap!” Clair gets out of the rabbit and walks around to the front of the car.

She pops the hood to see what was causing the problem. She wasn’t a mechanic or anything, but she did know the different parts of an engine. The steam from the engine blocked her view. She waits until the cloud subsides and looks down at the engine. She could smell the antifreeze, as she continued to look for the leak. She finally finds where the leak was coming from.

The water pump pulley was at a weird angle. Clair shakes her head, as she kneels to see how bad the leak was. She spots a puddle under the front of the car. She pulls out her cellphone to call the insurance company she has to see how much it would be to tow her car to a friend’s house.

The problem was, there was no cell signal “damn!”

Clair looks around and spots a driveway entrance. She starts walking towards it and hopes they have a house phone she could use. Not that it
would do her much good. She had nowhere she could take her car to get work done on it.

She looks up at the top of the entrance and noticed the name of the place was called Thunder Creek. She wonders where they came up with the name and if they had any jobs available. She starts walking down the long driveway.

Rebecca had managed to escape from her father and mother and stepped outside onto the balcony. She listens as her mother and father kept playing. She didn’t bother to put any clothes on.

As Rebecca was standing on the balcony, she notices a figure walking up the driveway. She wonders who it was and why they were coming towards the house.

“Mom, Dad, a person is walking up the driveway.” As she turns around to face her parents.

She spots her father in his hybrid form, having sex with her mother. Her mother was on all fours on the bed with her father behind her.

“There are two black moons out this morning. Also, be careful dad, mom is on her heat cycle.” Rebecca knew because her own body was in sync with her mother’s.

Her own body has been in sync with her mother since her first period. She thinks the reason her body is so in sync with her mother, is because she has been dependent on her mother for centuries.

“Your father knows that, sweetie. As for the person coming up the driveway, go tell Honey and let her deal with it.” Letno lets out a low moan as her husband buries himself in her vagina.

“Okay, mom.”

Rebecca gets dressed and tries to locate Honey. Honey was their newest member. She was a forced changed werewolf who had been attacked by a rogue werewolf, while she was hiking.

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder

Samantha Heart's picture

If Clare will.be changed by choice or if she'll have her car fixed there at the ranch. Look foward to the next installment of this story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.