The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 24

Printer-friendly version

Christine moans as her head feel like it weighed a hundred pounds. Her vision was blurry, and she felt sick to her stomach. She looks around and spots her husband next to her, but they weren’t in their bedroom or on their bed. She notices that both of them were naked as well.

Knock, knock, knock as the door of the room they were in open slowly. A humanoid feline looking girl with short silver hair and dress in a French maid outfit enters. She looked to be no taller than five feet tall and had a nice curvy body.

“Oh good, you’re awake. How do you feel?” Asia had been sent by her mistress to check on their guest.

“My head feels extremely heavy and I feel sick to my stomach. What did you do to us and who or what are you?” Christine wonders if the girl was a furry or something.

“I’ll get you something to counter the drugs used on you last night. My name is Asia and I have been assigned to look after you. Everything else will be explained by my mistress when you are feeling better.”

“So, were prisoners, then?” Christine looks at the young cat-like girl.

“Oh, no. You’re not prisoners, you can go any time you want to. However, my mistress would like to talk with you and your mate.” Asia knew her mistress wanted to talk with this woman and her mate.

The HSL tried to kidnap them last night and they had to rescue them. Her mistress wants to know why the HSL would be interested in such an ordinary person. There wasn’t any supernatural energies or nature about these two.

“Let me go and get you something for your head and stomach. There are clothes in the closet and dresser that should fit you and your mate.” Asia turns and leaves the room.

Christine tries moving and the room starts spinning and her stomach makes her want to puke. She could barely remember anything from last night. She and Lache went out to dinner last night. They decided to try out a place one of her co-workers recommended.

The food had been good, and the place had given them a free bottle of wine. Normally, Christine wouldn’t have drunk any, but she figured one glass wouldn’t hurt her. The wine was so good, she had a second and then a third glass. After the third glass was when she started to feel extremely tired, that she called a cab to pick them up.

She remembered getting into the cab and giving the driver the address. After that, she passed out and fell against Lache. Just before her eyes closed, she heard something from the driver, but she couldn’t recall what he said.

After ten minutes, Asia returns with a tray in her hand. She did knock before entering. She walks over to the bed and set the tray upon a portable stand as they used in restaurants.

“I thought you might be a little hungry after you get rid of your headache and settle your stomach.” A smile appears on Asia’s face.

She was also examining Christine’s body as well. She wouldn’t mind pleasing her and seeing how her mate was as well.

“Thank you.” Christine reaches for the crystal-clear glass sitting on the tray. It had some sort of purple fluid in it.

She looks towards Asia as she stood and watched her. She wonders what was inside the glass. She tastes it, and it tasted like it had grape in it. She takes another sip of the juice and another. She could feel it sliding down her throat and into her stomach.

Asia watches their guest. She loved undressing them last night and wanted to explore their bodies more, but her mistress told her she couldn’t. The tattoos on the man’s body were interesting and she wanted to learn about them.

“Is there anything you would like for me to help you with?” Asia had mischief in her eyes.

Christine noticed how Asia was looking at her. She didn’t mind her looking at her, she wasn’t really into other women.

“I’m fine, Asia. Does this room have a bathroom?” Christine felt her stomach-settling and her head-clearing.

“Yes, ma’am. If you like, I can start a bath for you.”

“That would be fine, Asia. I could use a bath.”

“Okay.” Asia turns and heads towards a hidden door and opens it.

As she was walking towards the bathroom, she puts a little wiggle in her walk. She walks inside the hidden bathroom and goes about getting a bath going for Christine. She wonders what she needs to do to get the human woman interested in her.

Christine couldn’t believe that the little feline woman was trying to seduce her. She shakes Lache’s shoulder gently to wake him up. She hopes he is okay.

Lache didn’t feel too good when he woke-up. His stomach and felt just like Christine did. He felt her hand on his bare shoulder. He turns to look at her because he could feel her sitting next to her.

“Where are we?” Lache was feeling sick and confused.

“I don’t know, but if you’re like I was. You might want to drink this.” Christine hands the second glass to him.

“What is it?” As Lache accepts it.

“I don’t know, but it will make you feel better.”

Lache takes the glass and slowly drink the juice. He wasn’t a big fan of grape juice, but there was more to it. As he drinks the juice, he spots the humanoid feline girl come walking out of the bathroom. He looks towards Christine with a confused look on his face.

Christine just smiles at him “she’s real. Her name is Asia.”

Asia heard Christine as she spoke to her mate “Ah! You’re awake, good. You and your mate can take a bath together.”

Lache still couldn’t get over that a humanoid cat person was talking to him. He did notice he felt better after drinking the juice in the glass.

“Thank you, Asia. I think we’ll take it from here.”

“Okay. Here’s a bell you can use to summon me. Just ring it and I’ll come.” Asia pulls out a bell and gives it to Christine.

Christine accepts the bell “thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Asia picks the tray up and the stand and leaves the room.

“Come on, let's go and take a bath. I want to meet with her mistress and find out why we are here.” Christine gets up off the bed.

Lache gets up as well and stands next to her. He looks at Christine and agreed with her. He wants to know what happened as well.

The two of them walk into the bathroom and get into the tub, which was already filled for them.

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder

Samantha Heart's picture

Whats uo?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Wrong turn

Apparently the wrong turn was taken at Albuquerque and we are now cruising through the Twilight Zone.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Sudden shift

Jamie Lee's picture

Wow, that kidnapping attempt came out of the blue. Bet the next time free wine is given a bit more caution is used in accepting it.

Soo...where are they? And who pulled their butts out of the fire?

Others have feelings too.