The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 27

Printer-friendly version

Ikaika looks at Lien “Lien, go and tell your aunts to pack a bag. Your mom just texts me and she wants all of us to go to the airport and come to the States.”

“Mom, text us?” Lien looks at her father.

“Yep, she texts us and said she loves you. She wants everyone to pack a suitcase and head to the airfield.” Ikaika knew Lien missed her mother.

Tizzy always made it a policy to say good night to her. She also promises to keep in touch with Lien.

“Who’s going to take care of Simba and Shur-Khan while we are gone?” Lien was curious about that.

“Your grandmother has people she trusts to tend to them. Trust me, they will be taken good care of while we are gone.” Ikaika has met them and even spoken to them for a research paper he did for his degree.

“Oh?”

“Go get your aunts and afterward we’ll get a bag ready for you.”

“Yes, daddy.” Lien heads towards the dance studio first.

Dance Studio:
Catlin looks down at Krisha as she straddled her waist. They had gotten up early to practice their hand-to-hand combat skills. Catlin knew Cheshire would make her spend four days in the woods without anything if she didn’t practice.

“You didn’t have to toss me so hard.” Krisha looks into Catlin’s eyes.

“Your mother said, we shouldn’t hold back when we are practicing.” Catlin stands up off Krisha and extends her hand to help her up.

Krisha grabs Catlin’s hand and pulls herself up off the mat. She looks at Catlin “you’re going down.”

“You said that last time and you ended up on the mat.” Catlin jumps back because she knew how Krisha operated.

Krisha attacks Catlin and is pushed away from her. She tries to regain her balance as she pivots to strike Catlin. She feels her arms caught by Catlin and thrown to the mat again.

Catlin watched Krisha’s moves as she attacked her. She could predict what Krisha would do. When Krisha went to strike her, after pivoting around. She used Krisha’s momentum to throw her to the mat.

Catlin looks down at her girlfriend “I told you, your moves are predictable.”

“You need to change up, how you respond. Now, get up, and let’s try that move again.” Catlin helps Krisha off the mat again.

Just as Krisha stands up off the mat. Lien comes walking into the studio “Aunt Catlin, Aunt Krisha, daddy said to go and pack a bag. Mom sent
a text saying were going to the mainland.”

Catlin and Krisha stop what they were doing. The two of them watch Lien as she comes walking into the studio.

“Is everything okay?” Krisha wonders why they were going to the mainland.

“Don’t know, daddy didn’t say. He just said that everyone needs to pack a bag. Where’s Aunt Omphile?”

“She’s out in the garden, trimming the flowers.” Krisha knew Omphile liked the flowers and vegetables she planted recently.

“Thanks, Aunt Krisha.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie.” Krisha liked Lien.

Lien heads out the back door of the house and walks along the pathway to Omphile Garden. She spots her Aunt Omphile kneeling and snipping some of the plants she planted. Lien walks up behind her aunt and hugs her.

Omphile knew Lien had come out to the garden. She smiles as she feels Lien hug her from behind “what are you up to, little monkey?”

“Dad sent me to tell everyone to pack a bag. We’re heading to the mainland.”

“Is that where mom and Tizzy are?” Omphile wonders why they were heading there.

“Don’t know. Mom texted dad and it didn’t explain anything.”

“Alright, let's go and get ready to leave.” Omphile stands up.

“Okay.” Lien follows Omphile into the house.

Eight Hours Later, Private Airstrip, Jack Bounty’s Ranch:
Tizzy, Debbie, Cheshire, Cain, Lady Joyce, and several of the wolves were waiting inside the hangar. They were watching as the private Lear Jet that belonged to Jack started to approach the landing strip. Debbie couldn’t get over how young Cheshire looked. She has known Cheshire for a long time and knew how old she was and what she looked like.

As for the two new people who had arrived with Cheshire and Tizzy at the ranch had been introduced to her. The wolves instantly didn’t like them at all. Which struck Debbie as weird, because they normally ignore people, unless they threaten the family.

Cain and Lady Joyce look at the three wolves that were in the hangar with them. An evil grin appears on Cain’s face. He knew the wolves could smell what type of cat he was. However, he was amazed at how big these wolves were. He has never seen any wolves that weren’t supernatural, being this as big as these wolves were.

“I wouldn’t test them, Cain. These wolves don’t fear anything.” Cheshire reaches over and scratches the top of Texas’s head.

“How can that be?” Lady Joyce looks at the wolves.

“Because their sire has that trait and it always passed onto his offsprings.” Debbie looks over towards Dallas and Sebastian. Among the three
of them, Texas was the biggest wolf.

Inside the Lear Jet:
Christine was watching as they begin to land. She looks over at Ikaika “who’s ranch is this?”

“One of the most dangerous persons around.” Krisha looks over towards Christine.

“And that would be?” Christine thought Cheshire was the most dangerous person around.

“Mr. Bounty. Cheshire’s partner and best friend.” Krisha remembered her last visit to the ranch.

“Okay, I’ve met Mr. Bounty before.” She couldn’t believe the layout of his place.

Everyone feels the Lear Jet touch down and slowly come to a stop. The door is opened, and everyone starts departing. Lien is the first one out and runs to her mother. Krisha, Catlin, and Omphile follow behind her. Christine and her boyfriend Lache exist from the Jet.

The Lear Jet had landed in California to refuel and to pick up Christine and her boyfriend. The last person to exit from the Lear Jet is Ikaika. He spots his wife, holding Lien in her arms. He also notices that Cheshire was standing near her, but she didn’t look the same anymore.

Lien hugs her mother and notices that there were three wolves and her grandmother standing nearby. There were also three people she didn’t recognize standing near them. She looks at her grandmother “Grandma, what happened to you?”

Cheshire looks at Lien “it’s a long story, sweetie.”

“So, these are your children and their mates?” Cain looks at everyone.

“Yes, this is my youngest daughter Omphile, my next oldest Krisha, and my student, Catlin. My granddaughter Lien. This is Christine and she
is part of my extended family. She is also Nora’s oldest daughter. The gentleman standing next to Tizzy is my son-in-law, Ikaika, and Christine’s boyfriend Lache.”

Krisha looks at her mother and wonders what happened to her. Even Catlin looks at her teacher and wonders what happened to her.

“Mom, what happened to you?”

“Why don’t we head inside the house and talk about this matter.” Debbie figures that everything should be explained inside the house.

Lien looks at the wolves and back at the woman who spoke “are those wolves?”

“Yes, sweetie. Those are wolves.” Tizzy answered for Debbie.

Debbie snaps her fingers and starts walking back towards the main house. The wolves start following her.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ahhh.

WillowD's picture

Another of my favorite Lady Dragon stories.

Its going to be a tail

Samantha Heart's picture

One that will be hard to swallow, but... its true. As for the supernatural (wears) in the group..... its going to be an intresting experience for them as well with Jack & Cheshire's family.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.