The Surgeon's Lodger Part 3

Printer-friendly version
radiogram.JPG

There was a chill in the air by the time they walked through the front door. Sam went into the kitchen to get glasses and a cork screw. Michelle lit the old log effect gas fire and turned on the old radio gram. It took a few seconds to warm up as it was the pre-transistor valve type. Michelle loved it as it had a deep rich sound.

She flicked through her LP's and selected Lou Reed's Transformer. She loved collecting classic vinyl albums. She put the record on the turntable and closed the lid.

The music started as Sam came through to the living room with the wine and some nibbles on a tray.

"Classic, Lou Reed, don't tell me you like this type of music too?"

"I love Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Iron Maiden, Fleetwood Mac, ELO and many of the 70's and 80's bands."

"I can't believe it. I love that era too. Vinyl gives such a warm feel, I love hearing the crackle between tracks."

"That radiogram must be fifty years old, but I love the sound."

They chatted about music they liked and disliked for a few minutes, then Perfect Day was playing.

"Thank you so much for today Sam, it was my perfect day. You made me so happy. I got to experience a day as a woman."

"You are a woman Michelle a very spec..sorry I have to stop calling you that. You are a wonderful person. Why does it have to be just for today. Stay here as a woman full time."

"I can't I need a job to pay the rent. I'm down to my last few hundred pounds. I have to be a man to work."

"Michelle, I'm your landlord.For your sake and mine, stay as Michelle. I'll pay the bills. I want you to be happy. I want Michelle in my life."

Michelle sobbed, and Sam moved closer and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her in close.

"It's ok, just let it out."

Michelle told him about all the pain she felt growing up. The encounters she had with boys when she thought she may have been gay.

"It's understandable Michelle, many trans people go through the same thing. These names like trans,Bi, gay are just labels though. If you look at a mouse or a dog, can you see if it is male or female without looking between it's legs? Do they act differently? No. As I said to you before, It's just what we humans do. We put things into boxes to understand the world. Some people get scared if you don't stay in your little box. it's bullshit really. You are a woman and you should live as one if you wish."

She turned her head and kissed him, her tongue exploring his. He lent into her pushing he back into the sofa. Her hand fell down to his leg and found the hard protrusion there. Her eyes widened.

"Did I do that?"

"Sorry Michelle, I can't help it. I'm attracted to femininity. You exude it."

"I'm flattered. Let me see if I can help you with it."

She started to unzip his trousers,but Sam stopped her.

"You don't have to Michelle."

"No please I want to, I owe you, let me do this for you."

"You owe me nothing, I just enjoyed a day with a beautiful woman."

She kissed him and undid his belt. Their breathing became heavier. Sam's hand caressed her stockings, and moved up as high as the suspenders. She grabbed his wrist.

"No please, I'm don't want you to touch me there. Just lay back."

Sam relaxed and lay back. Michelle gently caressed his ridged member. She pulled his trousers completely off, then went to the bathroom to retrieve a bottle of baby oil. She coated his member and his balls and gently resumed pleasing her man. He right hand was stroking his twitching penis in slow sensuous movements, while her left gently massaged his balls.

Sam had never had this from his wife. Sex with her was like a chore, she just kept asking him to hurry up. Michelle was driving him wild.

His eyes were growing wide and his breath quickening. She knew he was close. She lent down and took the head into her mouth, sucked and swirled her tongue around . He exploded, pumping his seed into her mouth. She swallowed it, and licked him clean.

"Oh god that was amazing, please let me do something for you."

"You already have. Just treating me and wanting me as a woman has given me the best day of my life. Were you serious about letting me live here as a woman?"

"Yes Michelle, I'll buy you whatever you need. You can keep the place tidy, shop, cook, clean. Play the housewife if you like. I certainly want you as my girlfriend."

"No Sam, if you like. Do you want me chained to the kitchen sink? Are you into bondage?"

She laughed at his feigned shock.

"When I said I'd get you whatever you needed I didn't mean chains. You can help with the renovation though, it needs a woman's touch."

©Leeanna19 2022

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Short but sweet

Glenda98's picture

Keep it going please, a shopping trip and hair salon would be in order.

Glenda Ericsson

Relationships and identities.

It's good when one finds (or more correctly 'determines' ) one's own identity and then reconciles it to one's sexuality. I liked your brief discussions about this element of life's pathway for trans people and your acknowledgement of the variety to be found on those paths.
As to describing intimacy, (or reading about it,) I don't go there much. Relationships can be difficult or complex and often require lots of energy/effort.
Good story though, especially where it describes self discovery and sharing life's pleasures.

Bev..

bev_1.jpg

Thanks Beverly. I appreciate

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Beverly. I appreciate your comments. I have blogged on other sites and most of Sam's opinions are my own. The label thing was from a forum post I did on another site. I'm still getting feedback after months. There are many against what some of us do. And many in, I hate to say "community" that look down their noses at those that don't fully transition. I understand everyone has their own take, everyone thinks they are right. I try to accept others point of view, or just bite my tongue.

Most of the gender roles and rules are made up by humans, we are all humans. So whats wrong with seeing them for what they are. They were perhaps necessary to protect the tribe/country. Men grow up to be physically stronger so we give boys guns and engineering toys. Women have the ability to produce and feed the next generation, so we give girls dolls and tea sets.

Surely we are passed that now? There must be room for variations without the hate?

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

i'm with

Maddy Bell's picture

Bev - long descriptions of 'intercourse' don't do anything for me, it's not what I want to read and I tend to skip past them. I'm sure there are some voyeurs reading who enjoy it and clearly you enjoy writing it so whatever floats your boat. The actual storyline is following the usual format and provides a pleasant few minutes diversion.

Ps - the good old radiogram, we of course had a couple back in the day but of course the whole TV/radio as furniture thing is long gone, driven by technology and ever decreasing living spaces.


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

Hi Madeline, I'm putting it

leeanna19's picture

Hi Madeline, I'm putting it on F/M also. I have noticed tastes here are much different. Michelle who asked me to write this from her basic idea asked me to include sex. I may edit it for here.

I have been surprised though by the reception an F/M to the first part that had no sex. It was very positive. I shouldn't assume really.
A possible solution is just allude to the act. To many though sex is an integral part of a relationship. I think as we get older we realise it's not everything.

I loved those old radiograms, the smell of the valves burning off the dust, the bouncy turntable, and AM radio sounded deep and rich. Going to have to buy one now.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Satellite of Love

laika's picture

I'm not really into long detailed sex scenes but one short paragraph about sex didn't seem excessive to me at all. It was the perfect culmination of their perfect day; and when handled like this it's more like character development than porn. How people react during sex, what they like don't like (the sex scenes in the TV series Jessica Jones for example are just so her---animalistically unromantic and self centered, totally consistent with her addictive personality---they're more humorous than arousing- especially when she breaks the bed with her super strength...), can reveal a lot about a character's personality. At least when the scene is done right; centered on what they're experiencing + what they bring to the encounter---gentle or rough, greedy or accommodating, joyous or dutiful, confident or clumsy and shy, romantic or just satisfied with plooking any old nameless stranger---rather than just what their bodies are doing.

When Michelle protested "don't touch me there" as Sam tried to reciprocate and fondle her penis I went "Wow... I've said that too; That's ME!" It was kind of how I started to figure out I was trans instead of gay (I'm a slow learner); realizing what I was imagining in my head was more like a heterosexual female and not much at all like what my partner was experiencing, and so their wanting to "return the favor" would actually wreck it for me; though I realize not even every trans person is the same when it comes to body image, sexual proclivities etc.

So I really hope you don't shy away from the occasional sex scene in an attempt to tailor your stories to the BCTS readership; I think you have a good sense of what's good storytelling and what would be excessive. Anyway great little chapter and I loved the references to Transformer, their mutual musical tastes being another sign that they're gonna be just right for each other.
~hugs, Veronica

.
[When I realized I'd been here 10 years and had never
written a romantic or erotic story I started this series:
https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/74835/72-hours-merman...
My characters Greg and Lori sort of remind me of the couple
in this story + how they both found their perfect match;
Except with their strange obsession my 2 lovebirds
aren't nearly as normal as Sam + Michelle... ]

Thank you Laika. One reason I

leeanna19's picture

Thank you Laika. One reason I did it was Michelle wants to keep her bits atm, but in the future? Her boyfriend can refer her to a gender specialist further along .

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Good Things Coming?

joannebarbarella's picture

A lovely developing relationship.

Michelle and the Surgeon

Leeanna. Thanks for the genuine and so, so real take you are creating. The relationship is developing so well, and a sign of a well written work is when the reader (me) can envision herself as part of the narrative. Well, you're nailing it with Michelle and the Surgeon. As always, including your thoughts in culture, life and emotions is greatly appreciated and adds to the creation of "real" dialogue between " real" people. Reading this, I want to be there, now. I'm eager to see what life has in store for Michelle. Will she fulfill her dreams as a woman? Will she accept the doctor's offer to be his girlfriend, housekeeper or more? Regarding the sexual component of their relationship, yes I agree that dime a dozen "wham, bam" sex scenes are ho- hum. But, in a living relationship like you're creating, well, the sex takes on a whole new meaning. It can fit nicely into the story. I'm sure wherever you go with this, it will be aces! PS, vinyl is still cool. Michelle xxx

Michelle

Thanks Michelle. I'm away on

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Michelle. I'm away on my own next week. Hoping get some serious girl time in. May do some more then. I have something I need to get down tonight if I can.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

One sided?

Jamie Lee's picture

I remember stereos like in that picture. It did take time to let the tubes warm up, so if at a party it needed to be turned on before guests started arriving.

Saying thank you as Michelle did to Sam, appeared to be one sided. Is Michelle unsure of letting Sam do to her as she did to him? Has she been physically abused and her fears are still vivid? Or, has she been mutilated in some way, and embarrassed to let Sam see?

Sam needs to take care and not pigeonhole Michelle as what's been accepted of women and the home. There'd be nothing wrong with Michael having a job, since Michelle could return in the evening. At some point Michelle will get bored and want to have a job, even if she helps rehab the house.

Others have feelings too.