The Surgeon's Lodger Part 22

Printer-friendly version
lights_0.JPG

Sam went to Hertford police station on the way home from the hospital. He made his statement and learned Fiona was being held at HMP Bronzefield. With Suzi's statement and Sam's along with the evidence they were likely to charge her with attempted murder. He had fractured her jaw when he hit her, but as this was done in self self defense it was unlikely he would be charged.

After he got home, he rang the hospital to check on Michelle and was told she was sleeping, and her vitals were strong. Sam made himself some soup and went to bed. The house was so empty without Michelle. He shook his head to clear away the tears. He had nearly lost her.

He couldn't imagine coming home every night to an empty house. The idea of Fiona roughing it in prison cheered him up slightly. She had always lived a life of luxury.

He was over Harlow hospital early the next day. He was rested and shaved. He had a slight limp caused by the wound in his leg. Michelle was beaming when he arrived. She looked beautiful. One of the young nurses, Sarah, had helped her with her makeup.

"Oh, yes Michelle. I see what you mean. If you ever dump him, let me know."

"Oi, hands of Sarah. That's the man I'm going to marry."

"Don't I get a say?" Sam said.

"No, you just do as you're told." Michelle said, and blew him a kiss.

When they were alone Sam sat at the end of the bed and looked serious.

"Has the specialist seen you yet."

"Yes Sam, he has. There is is a lot of damage to the muscle in my penis. It won't ever get hard again. The head and the nerve bundle are still intact though. I lost one of my testicles. I don't care, the hormones would have done some of that anyway."

"The thing is Michelle, if you weren't trans they would try to find a way to make your penis function again. They would give you a false testicle and hormone tablets. You are going the other way. I need to know if you want to transition fully or stay as you are."

"I was coming around it it Sam, but this has decided it for me. I want to be as much of woman as I can be for you."

"Listen to me Michelle. I love you. I would love you if transition fully, or stay as you are. I love what's between your ears, not your legs."

"At the moment, I feel fate has spoken. I want to go all the way Sam. What do I do?"

"I need to make a few calls. You need to recover first, but I can call in a few favors and talk to Suzi about your psychologist agreeing that you should forego the rest of the real life test. It may be possible to get your operation in the next six months. "

"If I can Sam how long until you can make love to me Sam?"

"About twelve weeks. Why?"

"Because I want to be able to make love on our honeymoon silly."

"Michelle, this is just me talking. It will take a lot of work. We will start when we get you home. Are you Ok about going back?"

"Why wouldn't I be? It's the place where I met you. I love it, especially now all the monsters are gone."

Three weeks later Michelle was well enough to go home. It was the end of November and Sam thought he'd surprise her. As the car drew up outside Michelle gasped. The whole house was lit up with Christmas lights.

"Oh Sam it's beautiful, but why?"

"It's for you Michelle . You have had so much darkness in your life, but as your fiance , I intend you to have your share of light. I'm going to give you the best Christmas you ever had."

Michelle looked at Sam with watery eyes and kissed him.

"You remembered what I said about never having a proper Christmas since my mum died."

"Hey of course I did. Come on lets get you inside."

Michelle went into the living room and sat down, while Sam made them some tea.

He came back with a tray with two mugs, biscuits and a letter for her.

She opened it. It was from her psychologist, he wanted to meet her next week. She showed Sam the letter.

"Oh good, I thought that's what it was. I've been a busy boy for you my love. If he recommends it, I have found a specialist who will operate on you early next year. That's if you haven't changed your mind?"

"Oh that's just wonderful. I'm going to be a woman!"

"Michelle, how many times do I have to tell you. You are a woman. If you want to change what's down there to feel right, do it. I will love whatever you want to do."

"You won't say that when you're banging my brains out on our honeymoon."

"Oh my god Michelle. Face of an angel, language of a navi."

She giggled and said;

"You know what the only downside to this is?"

"What?"

"How do I tell people that my fiance got me a sex change for a Christmas present?"

©Leeanna19 2022

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorry it's so short.

leeanna19's picture

Sorry it's so short.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Short but sweet

Lucy Perkins's picture

And a "sex change" or more properly gender confirmation, is a hell if a Christmas Present!
Been there, seen that, got the matching set of dilators..( you don't want to know..)
Lovely story!
Lucy x

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

Thanks Lucy, "banging my

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Lucy, "banging my brains out " is more properly called "making love" , but that's Michelle talk. LOL

xx

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

So Much Love

And they lived happily ever after!!

Please?

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Proper

English, please, Michelle. After all, you're going to be the wife of a surgeon! That's gonna mean attending social functions.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Yes she is a naughty girl!

leeanna19's picture

Yes she is a naughty girl! All the baddies are in prison now.
Hmm, except for her long lost trans hating step brother!!!!

Not really though!

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Nooooo!

Robertlouis's picture

Oh Gawd Leeanna, not another villain lurking in the darkness. We need a straight run to the happy ending now. Please!

☠️

The Perfect Christmas Present

BarbieLee's picture

Some people like material things. Others want comfort, family, happiness. Too many want power and wealth. Michelle wants to be a whole woman, not for herself but for the love of her life, Sam. Now that's true love. I'm sure there is a reward in there for Michelle also.
Hugs Leeanna
Barbie
Life is a gift, don't waste it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Thanks Barbie, I remember

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Barbie, I remember when I was young. i was all about earning money. People came second. When you are struggling to put food on the table and pay your bills your mindset is different. Now my mortgage is almost paid and I have money in the bank, I care more about people.

I don't know if it is age or the fact I now have a "cushion" I feel this way. This way of thinking would mean millionaires would be the nicest people on the planet.

Leeanna x

cs7.jpg
Leeanna