The Surgeon's Lodger Part 17

Printer-friendly version
table.JPG

Michelle was beaming when Sam arrived home.

"Good news love?"

"Yes, the clinic have approved me to start hormones. They emailed me the letter today."

"I told you it would be ok Michelle. Are you going to see your G.P. about getting a prescription?"

"Yes my appointment is Thursday. I still feel bad about jumping the queue like that Sam. I know you pulled a few strings, still it's not fair."

"I know, but it’s very underfunded. The way they see it, it's not life threatening, but in some cases it is."

"They told me they had over 9000 people on the waiting list! Those poor people. They only see around 700 cases a month. Some of the people in the waiting room were referred in 2017!"

"Sorry love, when I said I'd do anything for you I meant it. I called in a few favours."

"It's no wonder so many trans people go to Thailand. I dread to think how long I would have to wait on the NHS for surgery."

"So you have decided on surgery then?"

"No Sam, I'm still a little scared. I would like my own breasts though. I'm fed up with packing them out."

Sam walked up behind her as she put her mug in the sink. He wrapped his arms around her grabbing her padded chest.

"Oh lovely, a nice pair of 46 inch double D's."

"You can bugger off Sam. I'd never see my feet again. I want 36 inch B's or C's. It's will depend on how elastic my flesh is."

"I know love, just joking. When are you thinking of getting that done?"

"Well I thought I'd give the hormones a try first, but about 9 months? Can you wait that long? Anyway since when have you been a breast man?"

"I'm not really, I'm a Michelle man."

"Oh you are such a smooth bugger, how can any girl resist you?"

"You do know how the hormones will affect you don't you. Decreased libido, you won't get hard very often. It will all start to shrink."

"I don't care much about that. There's only one erection I care about in this house. If it shrinks it will mean I won't have to worry about tucking it back in my knickers."

"On the plus side, they should stop you going bald later."

She smiled at that. She had teased Sam about having a thinning patch of hair on the top of his head. She told him he would look like a monk in a few years. She had kissed it better for him though.

"Your breasts should develop, that will begin in about 3 to 6 months. How much by, we will have to wait and see. Your body fat will build up in different places. Your bum and thighs will get bigger along with your breasts."

"That will be nice. It will give me a nice womanly shape. I have read up about it you know. My skin may get softer and my hair growth will slow down. Well I never had much of that anyway. Before you mention it, I know the risks too."

They hugged and Michelle felt safe in the arms of the man she loved. He moved his head down and the kissed. Their tongues danced and tickled each other’s mouths. Michelle felt him grow hard. His member was pushing against her stomach.

She slipped downwards, out of his embrace. Her hands worked quickly on his zip and belt. Soon he sprang free from his confining underwear. He gasped as he tongue traced his glans. Soon she engulfed his whole length. She was proud she could do this now. Practice makes perfect, she thought.

She felt him twitch, he won't be long she thought.

"I want you in me now! Take me over the kitchen table."

He was shocked, he had never seen her like this. She stood up and lifted her knee length skirt over bottom and on to her back. She was bent over the kitchen table, with her legs apart. He took in the whole site of her. She was wearing her favourite leather, high heeled boots. She had black stockings, held taut by a lace suspender belt. Her thong had a silky bow at the top. This was all framed buy the black nylon and lace trimmed full slip. He knew he couldn't resist.

"Quickly I want you now Sam."

He had the urge to just take her, but he knew it would be painful.

"Michelle we need lube. I don't want to hurt you."

She stood up quickly and grabbed a bottle of cooking oil from the counter top.

"Use this, and hurry."

Sam had never seen this side of her before. He had never had a woman that really wanted him. He was used to going slow and gentle with Michelle. He practically had to beg Fiona. This is what it's like to be desired then. He looked back at Michelle, as his worked the oil into his rock hard member. Stepping out of his trousers, he stood behind Michelle and dribbled a little oil between her buttocks.

"Oh yes Sam, now take me!"

He didn't know if it was the oil or that Michelle was so willing. He slid in, in one smooth movement.

They both let out a sigh, Sam started to pump into her. She pushed back to meet his thrusts. Soon the room filled with the sound of grunts, sighs, and a rhythmic slapping. Sam held Michelle's shoulders as he pushed deep inside her. He felt himself grow even larger, then let out a cry as he gave one last hard thrust that knocked the salt and pepper pots onto the floor.

Michelle felt her man filling her up with his seed. The thought and feel of this drove her over the edge. She screamed and felt a wave of pleasure flood her body. Her knees gave way and she felt Sam's body press her into the table.

"Oh my god Michelle. That was intense. I've never seen you like this before."

They stood, started to dress and adjust their clothing. An odd thought stuck Michelle. Women's clothing allowed sex without undressing. She had never thought of that before. She had just had the overwhelming need for sex with Sam. She had enjoyed it, so had Sam.

"You better get used to it Sam. I'm a woman that knows what she wants now. "

"Well Mrs Assertive what do you want to eat tonight?"

"Indian, now off you pop, while I clean up."

Sam walked out the door with a huge grin on his face. He loved being lusted after.

©Leeanna19 2022

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Kitchen Table

joannebarbarella's picture

Is likely to get one hell of a working out.

Michelle and the Surgeon

Wow. Best chapter yet. The storyline from the prior chapters made the "action" in this chapter even more compelling. As she proceeds with her transition and their relationship develops, I can only imagine their love. Great read......Michelle

Michelle