The Surgeon's Lodger Part 7

Printer-friendly version
matalan.JPG

Sam rushed through the front door and saw Michelle waiting. She choked on her words.

"I'm so sorry Sam. You treated me better than I have ever deserved, and I threw it back at you. I'll go if you want."

Sam wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. He kissed her forehead, and said.

"I'm sorry too Michelle. I should not have assumed you wanted to change gender completely. I just thought I was helping. Now I see how thoughtless I have been. I would love you to stay. My offer to help you with your new life still stands."

She hugged him tighter. It was going to be ok. She would talk to Sam and explain how she felt and being Michelle.

"I haven't cooked. I wasn't sure if you were going to throw me out until I read your note. It was beautiful. The song had me in tears. I haven't had the chance to shop."

"No problem, pizza alright?"

Sam ordered a pizza and they sat talking, eating and drinking wine until well passed eleven o'clock. Michelle told Sam she would like to take things slow. Cutting parts off was a huge step from dressing as a woman. She did feel so much more comfortable living as woman. Sam suggested that she might consider breast implants as they were reversible, but would help her body image.

"So you're a breast man are you?" she gave him a wicked smile.

"I guess you could say I'm a Michelle man."

They kissed and hugged and their breathing grew labored. Michelle's hand brushed Sam's groin. Her eye's widened when she felt his hardness through his trousers. She started to unzip his fly. He stopped her.

"No, you don't have to. I just find you so attractive."

"I won't lie Sam. I have been wanting to do this for a while now."

Sam eased back into the sofa while Michelle slipped between his legs. She took him slowly and gently into her mouth and looked up at his face as she did. She watched his expression change as she tried different things. She remembered what she liked from the few times someone had done this to her. She quickened her pace.

"Michelle I'm going to..."

Michelle kept going as he finished. He helped her back onto the sofa."

"That was wonderful. Can I return the favor?"

"Another time perhaps. I'm still not sure how I feel about that part of my body. I am happy I can take care of my boyfriend that way. I promise I'll get better."

"So you're my girlfriend now? That saves me asking you."

Sam got up and went to the hall and got out his wallet.

Michelle pretended to look shocked and put on a high pitched voice.

"Well guv, I normally charges fifty quid for da murth, but as I kept me draws on you can av it for forty."

"Very clever Eliza Doolittle. Here take this credit card. You can spend forty five pounds without the pin, but over that you will need my pin number. I'll write it down for you."

"Why do I need that?"

"Your vintage clothes are nice, but I want my girlfriend to be stylish. You can't tell me you don't want to go clothes shopping."

"What girl doesn't. Are you sure it's ok . I'll be careful, and won't spend much."

"You get what you need my love. If you saw what my wife used to spend every month, on god knows what, you wouldn't believe it. Get something nice. I'm booking a restaurant for tomorrow night. I want to show you off."

She kissed him and they hugged.

"I need to work a few things out Sam, but soon I would like you to share my bed."

"In your own time. I will never rush you again."

As they went to there own rooms Sam called out.

"I should be home a little earlier tomorrow. Goodnight darling. i Love you."

He closed his door.

He loves me. Michelle felt like her heart was going to stop. No one had said that to her since her mother died. She went to bed feeling better than she had in days

She got up early and woke Sam with a cup of coffee, just as he liked it.

"What did I do to deserve this?"

"I want to look after my boyfriend, that's all. It feels right. Do you want toast or porridge? That's all we have."

"Toast would be great, and another cup of coffee please. If you get a chance today could you do a big food shop?"

She left him to shower while she busied herself in the kitchen. She felt very "domesticated". She thought back to when she admired her mother flitting about the kitchen, humming to herself. She was doing a thousand things at once, but seemed so happy, taking care of her family. She had always wanted to be like her mother.

After breakfast they kissed goodbye at the front door. Just before the door closed she called after him.

"I love you!"

Your turn she thought.

She hurried to shower change and do her makeup. She really needed new makeup. Some of what she had must be years old. She looked at her hair and wondered if it was long enough for a women's style. She thought in a few more weeks, possibly.

She went to a chemist to get some makeup and paid by tapping the card. She thought to get a bottle of Armani perfume, but it was almost twice the online price. She was smiling as she strolled towards Matalan. This was the first time she had ever shopped for women's clothes openly.

She was like a kid in a toy shop. She tried on at least ten different dresses, as well as skirts blouses and tops. The thing she enjoyed most were the shoes. She tried on a pair of black stiletto boots. They had a three inch heel and a buckle on the ankle. They just looked so sexy. After buying a selection of French, bikini, and string knickers she picked up several bra's. Lastly she headed to the hosiery. She picked out four pairs of stockings. She had already found black and a white suspender belts, so she got stockings to match.

She struggled with the bags walking home. No one during the whole trip had given her an "off" look. As far as everyone was concerned, she was just another women on a shopping spree.

After opening everything and put it away. She checked the time. It was nearly three! Had she really spent all day clothes shopping. She giggled as she thought typical woman. She had better go and get the food Sam asked for. She couldn't resist wearing her new boots. She loved the way they shaped her feet. The pointed toes looked so feminine.

Standing in the hall with her bags in hand she checked her refection. There was a knock on the door. Must be a delivery for Sam she thought.

She opened the door.

"I'm here to see my step son, where's Micheal."

A thousand thoughts raced through her head. Not him, not now! Perhaps he wouldn't recognize her.

"He doesn't live here, You must have the.."

Tommy, her stepfather shoved her inside and slammed the door.

"You fucking little freak. Do you think I wouldn't recognize you. You're a sick excuse for a man. I should have beat this shit out of you when you were younger. Well I'm going to do it now. "

"Don't you dare touch me you evil bastard. I'm a woman!"

"Well after I beat that out of you, you're going to sign over your half of the house."

"I'll never do that. You can rot in hell."

Michelle pushed away from him, but he caught the back of her dress, ripping it. He back handed her, splitting her lip. Then slapped her.

"I'm going to beat you like I used to beat your mother, you little freak."

Michelle struggled, but Tommy has a heavy set man, years of being a laborer on building sites had given him above average strength. A punch to her face left her nose bleeding. She was losing consciousness.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

YiKeS!!!!

laika's picture

OH SHIT!!!

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!!!!!!

Hey Leanna.
Can you please have Sam come home early and kill the motherfucker?
Or better yet have Michelle find something she can go upside his head with?
(Charges dropped, self defence!) Or a piano, or perhaps the giant Terry Gilliam
Cartoon Foot-of-God from Monty Python descending from the heavens + squishing his ass?!

I don't usually speak so cavalierly about ending a life but I REALLY don't like this guy! When Michelle spoke so fondly of her mother in this chapter I wondered if her dad had always been such an evil pile of puke, or whether grief over his wife's death had turned him mean and bitter and there was at least some small thing I could sympathize with him a bit over. But when he said he used to beat her too I realized he's always been just plain rotten, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. So... foot!

I'm glad you post these chapters as frequently as you do because
this is one hell of a cliff hanger you've closed this one with! YIKES!
~hugs, Veronica

Stepfather

leeanna19's picture

Hi Veronica, evil stepfather. The house was paid off when Michelle's father died when she was a few years old. (not put that in the story yet)His mother remarried Mr Evil. I think by your reaction I may have made him a pantomime villain LOL.

It's pretty obvious what may possibly, probably, happen, Or is it?

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

No Transfer Of Ownership Will Stand Up

joannebarbarella's picture

Michelle only has to go to the police and show her bruises and scars and anything she has signed will be set aside as forced under duress.

However, I really hope Sam comes home early enough to intervene, perhaps with a scalpel!

Michelle and the Surgeon

Delicious, line"I guess you could say I'm a Michelle man." Wouldn't we all like to hear that for ourselves? This Michelle would! Delaying their sleeping together, nice touch. Waiting for what should be inevitable, leaves us longing for more. Shopping trip, excellent. I just maxed out my imaginary credit card. Scalpel on the stepfather? Interesting. On to the next installment...... Michelle xxx

Michelle

Realization and urgent need

Jamie Lee's picture

That Sam was big enough to admit he'd made a mistake and he wanted Michelle to stay, shows how much he cares for Michelle. And that he can give Michelle time bodes well for their relationship.

Step-prick overstepped boundaries by forcing his way into the house. Perhaps there is a law dealing with that. He definitely is under the law as he beats Michelle, one he isn't going to get out of. Someone, maybe Sam, needs to either hear what's happening or come back because he wasn't needed at the hospital. And be carrying a cricket bat, and apply it where it will do the most good. Then get out a shovel and bury the piece of crap.

Others have feelings too.