The Witch Hunt Chapter 01

Printer-friendly version

Zack hated summer school.

The whole point of summer vacation was to give kids a two-to-three month break from school, wasn't it? So why even have summer school? That just totally defeated the purpose. But Zack's parents insisted that he needed it, so here he was, sitting in the classroom while listening to Mrs. Swanson drone on and on about math.

Of course, it wasn't all bad. Zack's best friend Miles was in summer school too, and he had the same class as Zack. Both Zack and Miles were in the same grade, and they went to the same high school, so it made sense that they'd be grouped together. But, unlike Zack, Miles didn't have overbearing parents that were making him do this. He lived in a foster home, since his parents had died a long time ago. And Miles went to summer school because he wanted to get better credit for his college application.

Towards the end of class, Mrs. Swanson gave the students some time to get a head start on tonight's homework. Zack only made it through four out of the fifteen math problems before he gave up. "I hate this," he grumbled. "I hate math."

Mrs. Swanson made a tsk-tsk noise. "You know hating isn't allowed in my classroom, Mr. Wright," she said.

"Well, then, I really, really, REALLY don't like math," said Zack.

"Want me to help you?" Miles asked.

"Sure," said Zack.

Miles, who was way better at math than Zack was, looked over what Zack had done so far and then started to help him with the remaining math problems. Unfortunately, they only made it halfway through the worksheet before the bell rang. "We'll finish it later," Zack said, stuffing his worksheet into his backpack.

"I'll ask Mr. Al if you can come over to the foster home," said Miles.

"You know he's gonna say yes anyway," said Zack.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Zack and Miles left Mrs. Swanson's classroom and went down the hall. Since school was over for the day, that meant all the kids could go home and have some real summer vacation time. Well, except for the homework that the summer school provided. But it was a lot less homework than they had during the regular school year.

As they were going down the hall, Zack faltered by the bathrooms. "Hang on a minute," he said. "I've gotta go to the bathroom."

"Alright," said Miles. "I'll watch your backpack."

Zack gave his backpack to Miles and reached for the boys' bathroom door handle. But, to his surprise, it was locked. "What the heck?" he asked. He tried the door several more times, but to no avail.

"Uh-oh," said Miles. "I think the janitor left it locked again."

"That stupid janitor," Zack grumbled. He looked around, trying to figure out what to do next, and his eyes fell upon the girls' bathroom. "Wait a minute..."

"What?" Miles asked. But he followed Zack's gaze and saw the girls' bathroom, then said "Oh, no. No, no, no, man."

"I know," said Zack, "But I don't know if I can hold it all the way to my house."

"So? You can't go into the girls' bathroom!"

"I think I'm gonna have to," said Zack. "Just keep watch out here." Before Miles could argue, Zack tried the girls' bathroom door and found that it was unlocked. He dashed into the girls' bathroom and came face-to-face with a row of four stalls. He peeked under the stalls and saw no feet. Good, he thought. As long as Miles kept watch outside, and as long as he made it quick, he'd be okay.

Zack locked himself inside one of the bathroom stalls, pulled his pants down, and sat on the toilet seat. He let out a sigh of relief as his poop fell into the toilet bowl. But as he was doing his business, he felt a strange, warm feeling in his butt. Zack looked down and was surprised to see his legs lengthening and smoothing out, with their hair retracting into the skin. Zack looked at his hands, and he saw that they were shrinking, and his fingernails smoothing out. His eyebrows, nose, and lips tickled, but before he could register the feeling, his red hair grew out and fell in front of his face. "What's going on?" Zack asked. But as his words left his mouth, he realized his voice was higher now. "Wait. Was that...my voice?" As he said it, he felt a swelling occurring on his chest. Sweeping his hair out of his vision, he looked down and saw...could it be? Were those...boobs growing inside his shirt? Zack grabbed at his right breast and gasped at how sensitive it was. It was real! But there was still the final change left. Zack felt a pulling sensation from his groin, almost as if his penis and balls were folding in on themselves. Zack wasn't sure if he wanted to see what was going on down there, but his curiosity got the better of him. He craned over to see past his boobs and saw nothing between his legs-just a smooth vagina covered in curly red pubic hair.

"Oh no," Zack gasped. "I...I just turned into a girl!" All of a sudden, he, or now she, started to pee. "What?" she screamed, shocked. "I'm peeing as a girl, too?" It felt so weird not having to aim or anything with a penis. Just...sitting down and letting the pee out. But when Zack was done peeing, she wasn't sure what to do next. "Now what?" she cried. "I can't go out like this. I can't..." She trailed off. She was seeing yet another weird sight before her eyes. Her boxer shorts were shrinking down and morphing into a pair of thin white panties. Her shorts shortened slightly and turned into a smooth skirt. Her shirt's sleeves disappeared, allowing it to turn into a tank top while a bra formed underneath it. Zack's socks and shoes also shifted to accommodate her new feminine feet.

Zack stood up, pulled her pants back up, and went out to wash her hands. Seeing her new female face in the mirror was surreal. She looked so different, and yet also kind of...pretty. She looked like the kind of girl she would've masturbated to as a boy.

Once her hands were squeaky clean, Zack nervously walked out of the bathroom door to where Miles was waiting. Mile's eyes widened when he saw Zack leave the bathroom. "What the...who are you..."

"Hi Miles," Zack said awkwardly.

"Wait a minute." Miles squinted at Zack's new face, as if he was trying to make out minute details. "There wasn't anyone else in that bathroom, was there?"

"No."

"Oh no," Miles asked. "This is bad. This is very bad..."

"What is?"

"You're Zack, aren't you? That bathroom-it turned you into a girl somehow!"

There was no point hiding it. "Yeah," said Zack. "I don't know how, but it did."

Miles hemmed and hawed. "We should go talk to somebody," he said, "Figure out what to do next."

"But what about my parents?" Zack asked. "What are they gonna say?"

"I don't know," said Miles. "Just go home and tell them what happened."

"They won't believe me!"

"Well, you have to try. But in the meantime, I think I know who to talk to about this."

To be continued...

up
189 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That’ll teach him

to use the wrong restroom. This is going to be awkward when she gets home.

Hmmm

Girls always use the wrong restroom, because the line is soooo long.
And nothing happens and complaints were brushed of with a we don't look.

Tschau Freggel Buster

That’s a nice trick

Julia Miller's picture

For a boy using the girls bathroom. I wonder what Zack’s new name will be? Lol