Kim To Kimberly - Ch. 4: "Kimberly" Meets Scott

Printer-friendly version

chinese dress.jpg

Kim To Kimberly

Chapter 4: “Kimberly” Meets Scott

One evening early the next week, Kim was sitting on the living room couch when Karen walked in.

“Hey, little sister,” she called out, “are you ready for another fabulous, feminine adventure this weekend? I’ve got something special in the works.”

“I’m not sure, Karen.” Kim answered sadly. “It’s been really exciting dressing up, and I love how realistic I can look. It’s fun to fool the lunkheads, too. But acting like a girl with them is getting too real for me, which means maybe it’s time to stop.”

Karen sat next to Kim and took both his hands in hers. Concerned, she asked, “I don’t understand. You’ve been a real flirt, it’s true, but you’re just having fun. What’s the matter, sweetie?”

“Well, I’m a little over it, fooling the macho guys. They’re jerks, but maybe they still deserve a chance at a real girl. It seems unfair.”

“Ha! So, you think you’re unfair competition to real girls!”

Kim blushed. “That’s not what I meant,” he laughed back. “For one thing, I shouldn’t punish them for things other guys did to me. I’m starting to feel sorry for the poor dears! They seem so – hungry, I guess. I’m wasting their time.

“Second, it’s because of what I’m starting to feel when I sense their hunger for me. Last week when I got kissed, I let him do it because he made me feel special. It was almost like I had feelings for him. A girl’s feelings. It was so confusing, and it frightens me. What if I get to like this little game too much? What if one time I lose my head and let the guy I’m with go too far and – remember the drive in? I don’t want to do that again! I better stop before I get myself into trouble.”

He shook his head. “Maybe it’s time to start getting back to normal and find work.” He pulled a lock of hair and looked at the back of his hands. “It’s funny. I’m starting to think that since I’ve lost so much weight, my hair is so long, and my nails are so nice that it would easier to get a job as Kimberly than Kim right now. I better get a haircut and some protein. Get into a gym.” He lifted his arm and tried to make a muscle. He frowned.

Karen merely grinned at him. “Well, Mr. Gym Bro, before you go off and get all macho on me, can I keep my little sister for at least one more week?”

“Oh, right. You said something special came up for this weekend. What’s going on?”

“You’re going to enjoy this so much, Kimberly,” his sister said, emphasizing the name. “It will be your chance for you to sear something really dressy. I recently got back in touch with a friend from college who suggested we meet for some cocktails and dinner Saturday night at a very upscale restaurant. There’s one more coming who I think I might have met before, but I’m not sure. So, it’ll be just the four of us for a quieter weekend than you’ve had lately. More of a social event.”

Kim’s eyes were wide. “But do you think they’ll believe I’m a female, being up close and personal with them for an extended time?”

“Yes, I do. I wouldn’t suggest it if I didn’t have all the confidence in the world in you, dear.” She squeezed his hands in encouragement. “You’ll do fine, and you’ll have fun. I promise.

“And,” she continued, “because you’ve lost so much weight around your middle, I have most wonderful dress for my darling, demure little sis to show herself off in,” she sang out.

Kim couldn’t wait for Saturday to arrive. It would be fun to go out on the town looking truly ladylike in an elegant dress, especially for the last time he’d be Kimberly. His excitement rose to a new level after his shower that afternoon, when Karen threw a towel around his shoulders and grabbed some scissors. In a few moments she had trimmed some rough edges off his unkempt mane to give it a truly feminine shape, then pinned it back while allowing a few dangling locks. It made the boy’s heart race to see himself crowned with a female hairstyle and soft curls that framed his cheekbones and accented his oval-shaped face.

He slipped on his concealing, high-waisted control thong and sat down to do his makeup. He was getting quite skilled at it by now, and at Karen’s direction created a more subdued and subtle look than he presented at the meat markets. Then, while still at the vanity, Karen handed him a package of pantyhose from a very expensive brand.

“You’re going to love these, Kimberly,” she said, remembering to use the feminine name once her brother had started his transformation. “They’ll make you feel sexy from the skin out.”

Kim slipped them up his smooth legs and stood up to wiggle the top over his hips. They were sexier, silker than any hose he had worn before, and he was thrilled at knowing they were just part of the sophisticated look he’d present that night.

“Oh, my gosh, Karen, these make my legs tingle!” Kim waved his hands in excitement.

“Now let’s get your top shaped up,” his sister said, handing him a full-coverage underwire bra. She watched her brother hook the band around his waist and spin it around, then snuggle the breast forms into the cups, pulling some soft flesh into the middle to let them settle into a natural silhouette on his slender chest.

“Your dress will look better with some compression on top, so I’m going to put it on the last hook so it stays in place and tighten those straps for the look I want,” Karen added as she made the adjustments.

Then she brought out the dress. Kim’s eyes popped open at its luminous silk and shimmering embroidery. It was sleeveless with a high neck, snugly tailored at the bodice as Karen had mentioned, all in deep sky blue and featuring a brilliant gold dragon rampaging over the top with its tail curling down one hip and across the flared skirt to the other. Kim’s heart skipped a beat while Karen stood behind him zipping it up as he felt the dress tighten around his modest curves and watched his female image take shape in the mirror. He felt a rush of gratitude toward his sister for letting him experience this.

Karen suggested his accessories, choosing understated amethyst bracelets, dangling bead earrings, and a single ring on his left index finger. After stepping into matching gold slingback heels, Kim felt more feminine than he had ever imagined he could. He admired his sister’s good taste and stared at the lovely – if disbelieving – young woman in the mirror. Karen stepped forward next to him, smiling with pride at her creation.

“Thank you for letting me experience this, Karen,” Kim gushed. “Why are you so good to me?”

Karen reached across her brother’s slender shoulders and pulled the feminized boy to her side. Her voice was passionate. “I love my little sister!” she said with a sigh.

Kim sighed back, staring at himself with a dazed smile on his pretty face. “I feel so wonderful. It’s like magic. It’s going to be really hard to stop doing this, Karen.”

“Yes, it will be, Kimberly,” Karen replied with a sly smile. “Yes, it will.”

Ending their embrace, Kim – now feeling completely like a Kimberly – picked up a coordinating purse, dabbed on some perfume – a different scent from what Karen was wearing – and clicked along behind his sister as they left the apartment. He never felt more girlish, prettier, or more confident.

He imagined the evening ahead with great anticipation. Instead of the high-pressure, sexualized atmosphere of the meat markets, he would be able to enjoy a more relaxed event with Karen and an old girlfriend from school and her friend. Those three would carry the conversation while he went along for the ride, a pretty and pleasant companion there to fill out a foursome of elegant ladies out to dinner.

Kim was dazzled by the elegant ambiance when Karen pulled up to the valet parking at a swank resort hotel in Bayport Beach. He was hit with a series of quick impressions – the shining marble entry, the smartly dressed people passing in and out, the young hunk rushing to open his door. Keeping his knees together, he pivoted and rose into the warm air, feeling the breeze caress his legs in the silky hose and under his dress up to his hip bones. He had to repress a shiver at the feminine sensations sweeping over him.

His sister joined him and took his arm. They strode into the entry toward the restaurant.

“Gosh, Karen, it’s like I’m in a fairy tale,” he said.

Karen squeezed his arm and squealed girlishly. “Ooh, yes! I know just what you mean! But which one of us gets to be Cinderella?”

Kim was thrilled to that she acting like he was her real sister. His heart racing, they turned into the restaurant. A cute young woman at the podium grabbed two menus and stepped out to greet them. “Good evening, ladies. Table for two?”

“Actually, we’re supposed to meet someone at the bar,” Karen replied.

“Of course,” the woman answered, waving her hand that way. “Enjoy your evening.”

In the low light Kim scanned the room for two women dressed up in fancy outfits like he and Karen were, but apparently, he and his sister were there first. At the low tables along the side of the room there was a group of six around one and two couples talking quietly by themselves, and at the end of the bar were two young men in sport coats and open-collar shirts.

Trained by Karen these past weeks in man-watching, Kim quickly categorized them. On the left was dark, muscular, a strong jaw, intelligent eyes, not a lunkhead but really built. A Tarzan. On the right was taller, sandy hair over his forehead, easy-going expression, wide shoulders. A Surfer.

The pretty boy was startled when Tarzan seemed to look right at him and a smile spread across the man’s face. He elbowed his friend just as Karen sang out, “Scott!”

Kim was dazed. This was a completely different situation than he expected. Two women might ignore him, being lower in the pecking order, but two single men, never. He gritted his teeth and smiled to keep a sudden surge of nerves under control. He knew he would quickly have to figure out what to do and how to act to pass as a girl under their up-close inspection for the next couple of hours.

The four converged; Karen hugged Scott Kirk, the Tarzan. Scott introduced his pal, Michael Kean. Karen introduced her little sister Kimberly, first to Scott, who smiled brightly and gently squeezed the boy’s offered limp hand for several long seconds, then to Michael, who clapped two large paws around Kim’s small hand with a friendly grin.

The next hour and a half was mostly a blur to the feminine male. The guys shepherded the ladies to seats around a low table. A server appeared; white wines for the sisters and refills for the gents. Drinks quickly came, and a toast “to us.” Kim caught his sister’s eye and made a scared face before he took the first sip; she only smiled calmly in return.

Kim’s mind was spinning, but the scene soon became clear to him. Scott had dated Karen in college. Now he was setting up his best buddy with her. Karen must already be interested to agree. Kim understood he was only here for company for Karen, but also saw that this situation could easily become very complicated. What if the two of them start seeing each other? Will he get mad and break it off when he learns the truth about Kimberly, although their relationship was truly meant to be? What a tragedy! Yet he was certain that if the two did get together, she couldn’t hide his real sex from Scott and Michael forever. When the truth comes out, what could Karen possibly tell them to explain why her brother goes out in public as a convincing woman?

Tonight, however, Kim had a more immediate issue to worry about. What if Tarzan gets interested in little sister?

To Kim’s relief, the other three went off into an excited conversation about college, remembering odd professors, big games, and the like. Their chatter continued after they were seated at their table and through dinner. Kim was grateful he could get by with an occasional laugh or comment. The guys seemed satisfied to merely learn that Kimberly is an aspiring illustrator looking for work. Time flew by, and Kim finally found himself walking out of the restaurant next to Scott, while Karen and Michael went a few steps ahead, laughing like schoolkids. The boy was glad the stressful evening was ending, when Michael suddenly stopped and turned, pointing toward the lounge where music had begun.

“Hey, I just remembered they’ve got a DJ starting right now. Let’s extend this delightful evening, shall we. Do you ladies dance,” he asked with a knowing smile.

“Yes! That will be fun,” Karen exclaimed without consulting her “sister.” Kim knew she wanted to spend more time with Michael, even though that would entangle him and her further in this crazy scheme. Neither he nor Scott could refuse them, however, so the perfumed youth was trapped as Kimberly for a while longer.

They found a table near the back where it would be quiet enough to talk, but as soon as the four got there, Karen and Michael gave their drink orders to Kimberly and Scott and hit the dance floor. Oh great, Kim thought, I’m left all alone with Tarzan.

Already, the man's eyes seemed to be boring a hole in the pretty boy. From his time at the clubs, Kim recognized that Scott was becoming attracted to Kimberly, which started a wave of panic to rise inside him. Despite his fear, Kim decided it would be suspicious if he didn't get friendlier with Scott, or the man might wonder what's wrong. He’d have to act like a real girl. After all, he was supposed to be a real girl, a girl who hoped her future included a man. What better type of man than a tall, dark, muscular – and successful – guy like Scott? He had no choice. He didn’t want to, but he knew he had to flirt with the older male. First, however, he’d have to overcome his nerves.

The waiter brought their drinks, and Kim eagerly took a swig of his wine. He glanced at his nails, they looked fine. He felt his ear and made sure his earrings were still in place. He hoped his boobs were on straight. He took out his compact to check his makeup. Everything looked perfect. Well, here goes nothing, he thought, time to start being nice.

He took in Scott’s imposing figure. It occurred to him that Tarzan looked pretty good in that jacket. He reached over and rubbed his manicured fingertips over the fabric, wondering if his hands looked as shaky as they felt.

"That's a handsome jacket, Scott,” he said. “I love how there's so many colors in the fabric, but it’s so subtle."

"Thank you, Kimberly. You know, I'm very glad to make your acquaintance this evening. And I’ve been meaning to say you look lovely."

Kim felt himself calming down at Scott’s words, but it was more the way he spoke them that had a soothing effect on the boy's raw nerves. The boy -had been hoping to avoid Scott’s attentions, but began to feel at ease with him. The man was being quite the gentleman, so different from the meat market lunkheads and locker room jerks.

"Kimberly," Scott continued, "I can't help notice you seemed a little ill at ease just now. I hope everything's alright."

"Oh, everything's just ducky," Kim replied. The sound of Scott’s voice was almost mesmerizing, like he was wrapping the boy up in a warm blanket. Relaxing further, Kim's smile opened up and he turned toward Scott. He looked into the man’s eyes, which seemed very kind. Yes, this is going to work out, he thought, everything is going to be fine.

Scott took a long look at Kim, and smiled. He leaned in and spoke in a confidential tone.

"You don't do this very often, do you? I mean, dress up like this and go out?"

Kim was almost floored. Scott knew he was a boy! His mouth went dry but he maintained his composure just enough to ask, "What do you mean, dress up? Like what?" He forced a smile.

Scott’s face was relaxed. "The flashy dress. Deluxe resorts, fancy restaurants. Now, you look wonderful – sensational, actually – but it seems to me you're not so girly-girly as you appear tonight.” Kim’s blood pressure jumped up. Scott continued, “No, you’re more of the natural type, not so vain, like most other women I meet. Too much makeup, too much jewelry. I like your style better. You have a sort of innocence, a sweetness that I find attractive.

“So, what I meant to say was, I guess you don't get all dressed up fancy and go to nightclubs all the time."

Knowing Scott hadn’t “read” him, Kim sighed in relief. On the contrary, he liked Kim's style! Kim stammered back, "Th- thank you. For the compliment. You're right, I'm not used to this. Actually, I'm very nervous." Kim wasn't lying.

Scott chuckled and softly rubbed Kim's smooth cheek. "You don't have to be nervous with me, okay, Kimberly?"

Kim smiled and shook his head in agreement. He did feel more comfortable now. As a matter of fact, a sort of happy glow was coming over him. Scott made him feel special; the man seemed to truly like Kimberly as a person. And since Scott liked his girl self, for the first time in Kim's life he was glad he was so feminine. It seemed strange to him, but he wanted to be feminine – for Scott.

"You know, Kimberly – may I call you Kim?" Scott asked.

Kim felt a strong urge to let Scott use his real name, as it felt more honest. Then he decided to stay en femme. "Well," he said smiling, "you can call me Kimmie."

"Okay, Kimmie. That sounds so sweet." Scott turned up the wattage on his warm smile, and Kim wondered why his heart started thumping.

"Like I was saying, the whole ‘meat market’ scene doesn’t interest me.”

“Oh, I know what just you mean,” Kim blurted, shaking his head.

“Yeah, right,” Scott replied, nodding agreement. “I'm more of an old-fashioned guy. I want one love for my life, and I want to settle down with her and raise a family."

Kim sighed at the romantic scenario. "Yes, Scott, that's what it's all about. It would be so great to find that one special person, and make a life together. I think it would be wonderful to have kids, too, maybe three or even four. With more kids there’s more love to go around."

Scott was amazed that any modern woman would admit she wants kids, and a big family at that. Most only want to have one baby if that – as if a child were the perfect lifestyle accessory. But here was a very attractive young lady who felt the same way he did about children. He had almost given up on finding one. Could Kimberly be the woman he was waiting for?

"Gosh, that's just how I feel, Kimmy. More fun and more love. It's terrific that you feel that way," Scott answered. He looked into his companion's deep blue eyes. "I think that making a family is the perfect expression of true love between a man and a woman," he added.

Scott’s expression told Kim that this conversation wasn't just theoretical – Scott was talking about him in particular. Or “her” in the man’s mind. It was too indirect to be just a pick-up line, and it was far from being an actual proposition, but Kim knew what he meant, and knew he meant it sincerely.

He was a little flattered, until he saw himself as Scott saw him and pictured what Scott imagined the two of them doing in bed as man a woman. The sissy suddenly felt uncomfortable, intimidated by Scott’s manly presence. He remembered the locker room and the drive-in. A hot blush rose to his cheeks. He wondered if he would ever find a girl who would do that with him, who would love him for what he was. He looked down and smiled sadly.

“Yes, true love is so precious.” he replied. “I'll always believe in true love, although I know I'll never find it."

Scott’s eyes narrowed in appreciation. This girl has really got her head on straight, he thought. He also figured that when he mentioned making a family and true love, her blush was a good indication that she was still a virgin too. Karen must have been keeping her little sister in a convent. But her last comment made Scott think that there was a sadness, a depth to her character behind the innocence. There's more to Kimberly than meets the eye, he thought.

"What I like about you, Kimmie, is that you don't play the little mind games, like other girls, to impress a guy. You seem sincere, genuine." Scott flashed that smile again, and Kim felt a tug at his heart. For a second, he wished he were genuine – a genuine female.

"Gosh, I don't know what to say,” Kim answered. “That's very nice of you, Scott. I guess I am a little naive, about men, I mean."

Scott patted him on a stockinged leg, where the skirt had fallen open to expose Kim's thigh. Kim took a sharp intake of breath at the tingle of Scott’s touch on his silky hose but, like a real girl would, accepted it and smiled.

"You just stay that way, Kimmie,” Scott insisted. “I don't want anyone to spoil you. Except, maybe me," he grinned. He held out his hand. "Would you like to dance?"

Scott had always considered himself a connoisseur of feminine beauty, and on the dance floor he took stock of Karen's little sister. She was a cute, leggy kid and had a heart of gold. She had a sweet face although her eyebrows were a bit heavy, but her eyes were large and a deep shade of blue, framed by luxurious dark lashes. She had soft, full cheeks and high cheekbones, and a little chin that completed the delicate oval of her face. Her lips were a bit thin, but her smile was wide and bright. She had Karen's turned-up nose and little ears. She obviously wasn't used to wearing makeup, because her look was a little simple, but maybe with too much blush.

Her body was thin, and Scott noticed that she had to be a little flat on top. She must be a little self-conscious about it, too, judging by the high neckline on her dress and because she must be wearing a padded bra. He could tell that because there was no outline of a nipple on her bosom and it didn’t jiggle when she danced. She didn't have a lot of curves, and was a little heavier than her sister in the upper body, neck and face. She wasn't really used to high heels, either, judging by her occasional awkwardness. Her shoulders made her look a little boyish, but her voluptuous derriere above her long legs was certainly her sexiest feature.

In spite of her naiveté and inexperience, Scott knew she still had a sexy streak, because the lack of panty lines meant she was wearing thong panties. Scott smiled imaging Kimmie's sweet bottom, clad only in her thong. Was it black? No, red! he decided. So, there are some girly-girl things that innocent little Kimmie enjoys! Scott concluded that she was a real doll, and if she lost that baby fat and polished her image, she would be a total knockout.

They danced together several times, and during the slow dances Scott held Kimmy firmly, confidently, without the sneaky grabbing like other men. Kim appreciated being treated like a lady. Back at their table, Kim was surprised how easy it was to talk to Scott. He made Kim laugh, and was nice and polite. He was very concerned when Kim explained how hard it was to find a job in graphics, and said he wished he could help.

During their last dance, Scott saw she was staring into his eyes. As he returned her affectionate gaze, she smiled sweetly in response. Scott knew that Kimberly was a very special girl. He wondered if he were falling in love. Then, just as that thought came to him, a dark cloud crossed Kimmy's face. Her smile faltered, her eyes looked away from his face, a look of sadness swept over her. The man felt a surge of concern for this darling creature; he wanted to protect her from whatever that hidden pain inside her was, this intruder into their beautiful evening. He wondered what her secret could be.

Scott had never met a girl like her. She was like an angel that had come down to visit from another planet. But she's an artist, Scott reasoned, they're more natural, not always trying to be glamorous. Perhaps that also explains her mood shift. And it would account for her naiveté – artists look at life from a unique perspective, not being wrapped up in social conventions and trendiness.

When they sat back down, Scott took Kim’s hands in his. “Kimmie, I’d like to get to know you better. Can I see you again some time?”

Not being a real girl, Kim did not see this coming or know how to handle it. His conscious mind knew he was playing with fire, but the desire to have this warm feeling again overwhelmed him. Before he could stop himself, the words came out on their own.

“That would be great, Scott,” he replied. He regretted it as soon as the words left his mouth. He hoped that Scott didn’t really mean it and would forget about Kimberly by morning.

On their way home, Kim expected Karen to tease him for being the object of Scott’s attentions. But Karen was interested in the effect of romantic attentions from a real man on the development of Kim's female persona, and wanted to encourage it. She reasoned that nothing would make Kim more girlish than that special experience, even more than being the object of random guy’s lust at the meat market. She spoke to him as if they were real sisters.

She began by talking about Michael and that she always liked the surfer type, she was impressed with this technical expertise, and how they both loved bicycling. She mentioned that she gave him her number, and that they might go bike riding at the beach soon. Then she talked about how Scott had always been a real gentleman, what a hunk he was, and how successful he was in his new start-up business.

Along with a few gentle questions, her sisterly sharing got Kim to open up about Scott. Completely in his Kimberly character, first "she" gushed about how good-looking Scott was, and how great he looked in his jacket. She said that although Karen liked the surfer type, she preferred guys who were tall and dark with wide shoulders, but not muscle-bound. She loved the way Scott made her feel, like she was the only girl in the room, how he seemed genuinely interested in her as a person, he treated her with respect, and he was thoughtful and caring. Playing make-believe but still speaking the truth, she said she never got along so well so quickly with any guy before.

As they discussed the two men, Kim almost felt as if they really were two sisters talking about their new boyfriends. He was glad Karen didn't tease, because he really liked Scott, as a friend. But in this lovely dress, feeling like a fairy tale princess, it seemed natural to talk about Scott like a prospective boyfriend, and to express the girlish feelings and impressions the man stimulated in the boy’s imagination.

Eventually Kim fell quiet, and Karen noticed tears running down his cheek.

Shocked at this sudden change in Kim’s mood, she asked, "Kimberly, honey, what's the matter?"

"Oh, Karen. This can't be happening! It can't. I can't believe it!" He took a tissue from the center console and dabbed at his mascaraed eyes.

"Kimberly, what's wrong? Didn't you have a good time? You liked Scott, didn't you?"

"Scott is wonderful. It was fantastic, the way he made me feel. Like I was special. He liked me for myself, at least my pretend self, not just because I was the nearest available female. When we danced, it wasn't like with other guys, who just wanted a feel. We really danced, one of my hands on his shoulder, one hand in his, and he was leading me around the room.

“So, there I was, dancing backwards, and he was so gentle, but masterful. He's a terrific dancer, and I felt like I was floating. Then I thought to myself, this can't be happening. Everything can't be this perfect, and I can't be enjoying it so much, being waltzed around the room in the arms of a tall, dark, handsome man.

"It was like we were standing still as the room whirled around us. I was staring in his eyes and I thought he must be the most handsome man I've ever met. And then he smiled as if he could read my mind, and I thought, 'If I were a girl, I would be falling in love with him right now.' "

Karen wasn't sure if she was with Kim or Kimberly now, whether this was make-believe girl talk or something deeper. "Now, Kim, eh, Kimberly, sometimes a girl's imagination...."

"It wasn’t my imagination!" Kim retorted. He continued in a flat, emotionless voice. "Right when I thought that, about falling in love, a voice came to me, inside my head. It was so loud it blocked out everything else, every thought. It said, 'You can't have him. You're not what he wants!' "

Karen was silent. She didn't know what to say or do, except wait for Kim to continue. His voice became more emotional, almost desperate as he went on.

"Karen, I don't want a man, a boyfriend, but when I realized that I can't have Scott I felt like crying and running out of the lounge. When that voice said that he doesn't want me, it felt like a knife in my heart. It's so sad that I'm not what he thinks I am. It feels so terrible, because what might have been so beautiful – if I were a girl – was and is a complete dead end.

"But the worse part was – is – I'm frightened that I care about any of this. Why should I care? Why should I feel responsible for his future happiness? He never said he wants me, he never said he loves me, and of course he doesn't even know who I really am. Or what I am. So why do I feel like I'm letting him down? Why should I feel sad that I'm not a girl because I can't be – his girl?" His voice was shaking now. "Why does it hurt?”

The boy's bottom lip was trembling as he fought to regain his composure. His voice became a flat monotone as he continued. "And now he's going to call me and ask me out, so I can go through this pain again. It's so wonderful to be with him. But it's so sad."

Karen stared ahead at the road. It seems like her "little sister" had fallen in love, just as she had predicted. And now her heart was broken, and it was all big sister’s fault.

Back at the bar, Michael joked with Scott. "Hey, I guess you like the young ones, Scott."

"She is young, but such a sweet kid."

"Well, she does have a real fine ass, boy." Michael laughed and punched his buddy on the arm. "I knew you would go for that! You've always been an ass man."

"And her legs – long and lean. Mercy!" Scott laughed and signaled for two beers. "I'm calling her next week. She's really a nice girl. I never met a girl like that before – you know, artistic, unpretentious. She's what I call genuine."

"Well, her big sister impressed the heck out of me. Brains, beauty. Say, buddy, why don't we take the girls to the basketball game next Saturday? It'll be a good way to get to know them better."

"Sounds like a plan, Mike. Gosh, the two of us dating sisters. We haven't done that since, what, high school? Let's drink a toast – to the Reynolds girls."

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow!

Love the dress!!!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin