The Adoption of Little Orphan Danny (Part 9)

Printer-friendly version
The Adoption Of
Little Orphan
Danny

By K.T. Leone
(Little Katie)

 
Part IX: Doctor Day

Danny woke up in his new usual fashion. His bare feet touched the cool hallway floor as he made his way to the kitchen. He didn't care that Carol or Peter would be able to see him in the short, sheer baby nightie or the diapers he wore underneath, in fact, the idea of him been seen like such gave him a peculiar pleasure.

“Morning Pumpkin,” Peter greeted with warmth as he stood by the kitchen.

“Good morning Peter.” Danny gave the towering man a hug. Since hearing about his upcoming adoption, Danny showed his affection unabashed. “Can I have a Grandma apple,” he asked, trying to sound as cute as possible.

“One Granny Smith apple coming up,” Peter announced as if an important order was given to him. He received a kiss on the cheek for the spectacle.

“It's not going to work today,” Carol said from her chair at the table.

Danny walked over to the large lady and sat on her lap. “What's not going to work today?” Danny asked innocently.

“You know, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away.' I know it's kept you safe these past days, but today we're going,” Carol said in a somber mood, trying to imitate the child's disappointment.

“Maybe he'll call in sick,” Danny said hopefully as he took the apple that Peter offered to him. “Or they could go on strike.”

“They could.” Carol giggled. “But I wouldn't count on that one.”

“Keep up the hope little miss,” Peter said as he sat down across from the two girls. “But you really have nothing to be afraid of.”

“Yes I do!” Danny said emphatically and then took a huge bite out of the large, shiny green apple.

“What are you so scared of?” Carol probed.

Danny swallowed his chunk of apple. “Needles! Real big needles that are longer than my arm that the doctor wants to poke me with and turn me into Swiss cheese.”

“I think when you're there, you'll find out that things aren't quite as extreme as you imagine,” Peter replied honestly, even though he found the child's exaggerations completely hilarious. “Besides, who would want to turn such a pretty little girl into Swiss cheese.”

“Big, mean doctors,” Danny answered without missing a beat.

Peter and Carol both laughed. “You'll be okay, Princess,” Carol reassured.

Danny found himself being passed off to the other adult. “Now you two play nice, we don't want a repeat of the other day,” Carol said as she stood up.

“It's okay today,” Danny said as he was being bounced on Peter's knee. “I'm still wearing the diapers.” Danny noticeably blushed in embarrassment as he remembered the previous morning he wasn't so fortunate and his bladder didn't hold as Peter tickled him mercilessly.

“Still,” Carol said sternly. “Make sure you behave.”

“Yes ma'am,” Danny said glumly.

Carol laughed. “I wasn't talking to you princess, I was talking to the other child, the really big one with no self control.”

“Oh,” Danny said as his eyes grew big. A smile soon appeared on his face.

“I promise I'll be good ma'am,” Peter answered with a grin as he watched the large lady retreat out of the kitchen.

“I'm sorry I got you in trouble yesterday,” Danny said as he stood on the man's lap.

“You didn't get me in trouble, Pumpkin. It was just something that happened.”

“Well I'm safe today, so ha!” Danny stated proudly.

“That you are,” Peter said, amused at the child. “I don't think the doctor will turn you into Swiss cheese. He doesn't need to.”

“Why not?” Danny asked in confusion.

“Because you're tasty enough to nibble already.” With those words, the kitchen was filled up with the sound of the small child laughing like crazy.

After a short while, Danny settled down, glad that this time he was able to control himself and keep the diaper clean. In addition to the apple, Danny ate a bowl of Apple Jacks and drank a sippee cup of orange juice.

“I see you're still in one piece,” Carol said as she re-entered the kitchen with an armful of clothes.

“Yes ma'am.” Danny grinned as Peter cleared the table

“That's good,” Carol said, “because we're running behind on time and we don't need to be giving you another bath. I brought your clothes with me so up on the table little miss.”

Danny stood on the chair and was helped as he stepped onto the table. He knew he was being treated like a little kid, but he preferred it that way. He liked it when Carol removed the nightie and diapers, even though he did blush when Peter whistled at his naked body in jest. It was equally as comforting to be covered in the yellow panties. He also wore a red dress that was designed more for play than show. The yellow short sleeved t-shirt and matching ankle socks made for a nice contrast. The pink and white sneakers finished off the outfit and Danny found himself ready to go.

“I'll be here when you get back,” Peter told Carol as he led them to the door. He gave Carol a light kiss on the lips and Danny a peck on the cheeks.

“Bye hon,” Carol said as she walked through the door.

Danny slowly waved goodbye as he pouted. He liked being carried and liked driving around with Carol, it was just the destination that scared the happiness out of the child and the closing of the car door seemed to finalize his doom.

The ride to the doctor's office was over far sooner than Danny would've liked. The white face building with dark, almost black, tinted windows didn't seem that scary, but Danny could only guess of the horrors behind the double doors. He slowly walked to those doors, which gave no hint that the place was a doctor's office or any other type of business, holding Carol's hand and shivering. The sterile air hit Danny hard once they were inside and for a moment the child felt faint.

“Hello Mrs. Adams,” a lanky man with salt and pepper hair greeted with a musical quality to his voice. His stethoscope and long white lab coat informed Danny that this was his doctor.

“Good morning Dr. Wilhelm,” Carol answered as the child cowered behind her leg.

Dr. Wilhelm squatted and did a funny duck walk towards Danny. “Hewwo,” he said in a high squeaky voice. “You must be Danny, I've heard so much about you.”

Danny didn't mean to laugh, but he did anyway. “Are you a real doctor?”

“Only when I need to be,” the doctor spoke in his normal voice. “Fact is, I'm a specialist and I'm going to help you the best I can. Come with me and we'll get this over soon and get to the happy parts.”

“The happy parts?” Danny asked. He didn't know why he placed his hand into the doctor's tender grip or why he was following the man down the corridor with Carol not too far behind. All the same, he was doing just those things.

“Didn't you know you get a lollipop at the end that's almost as big as you, and maybe a puppy if you're really good.”

“A puppy!?!” Danny asked excitedly.

“If you're really, really good,” the doctor said in his high, squeaky voice. “First, I need to ask you some questions.”

“Okay,” Danny said as he sat down by the desk and smiled at Carol, who took sentry at the doorway.

“Question one,” the doctor started. “Is it true that you are really a fifty year old double agent spy only pretending to be a cute little girl as part of your plan to take over the entire universe?”

“No!” Danny laughed out loud.

“Then how old are you really,” the doctor looked at Danny suspiciously.

“I'm eight, Sir,” Danny answered and watched the doctor jot things down.

The doctor went through the list of allergies, known surgeries, broken bones and vaccinations. He always would add a joke in with the list or would make up things that didn't exist to keep the child guessing and laughing.

“Okay Danny, now for the fun part,” the doctor said as he closed the file.

“I get my puppy now,” Danny said with child-like eagerness.

“No, but I get to take blood,” the doctor said and then laughed maniacally.

“Are you going to use a big needle,” Danny's voice quivered.

“No. These.” The doctor put in a pair of fake vampire teeth and brandished them.

Danny gave out a small yelp of fear.

“Got you!” the doctor said as he removed the dentures. “Actually, what we're going to do is take a small finger prick with this little thing here.” The doctor held up a metal square that had a point sticking from the middle. “It'll only hurt a very little. I promise.” The doctor went back to his cartoonish voice, “finger pwease.”

Hesitantly, Danny extended his index finger and in a flash the doctor stuck him. Danny watched as a few drops of blood was placed on the glass slide.

“Awl done,” the doctor said as he let go of the child's hand. “I told you that it wouldn't hurt much.”

“A-huh,” Danny murmured as he sucked his finger.

“I need to talk to this big person you brought with you, but I have a job I need you to do while I leave you in here alone.”

“What kind of job?” Danny asked with his finger still in his mouth.

“While we are gone, I need you to take off all your clothes, that includes your under-stuff and socks and put on one of those gowns over on that table.” Dr. Wilhelm pointed to the area in question. “Do you think you can handle that while we talk?”

“Yes. That's easy,” Danny said as he finally took his finger out of his mouth.

“Do you think you can reorganize my files too then?” the doctor joked.

“No!” Danny said in a drawn out whine.

“It was worth a shot,” the doctor said. “We'll be back in then to fifteen minutes, so that gives you plenty of time.”

“Yes sir,” Danny said and then watched the adults leave. He slowly untied his sneakers and pulled them off, along with his ankle socks. He placed one sock in each sneaker. The dress came off next, followed by the t-shirt and pair of panties. Danny found himself standing in the middle of the room wearing only the golden locket he received the night before. On one wall he saw a mirror and couldn't resist the urge to look at himself undressed.

“I see what you were talking about, Mrs. Adams,” Dr. Wilhelm said as he viewed the child through his end of the one way mirror. She is definitely well behind the growth curve for her age, but hopefully we can figure that out without too many test. As for the little gender thing, we can start treatment on that as soon as she wants to.”

“Knowing Danielle, that'll be immediately,” Carol said with certainty as she grinned at the naked child who was doing ballet poses to the mirror.

The doctor waited until the child was dressed in the mid-thigh length yellow hospital gown. Though he had already viewed the child completely naked, he didn't want to cause any undue embarrassment. “I see you're all ready for me,” the doctor said in his high pitched comical voice.

“Yes sir,” Danny said as he sat back in the chair.

“Well there's no time to relax,” the doctor said as he gently tugged the child's arm, causing Danny's bare feet to hit the tile floor. “Walk this way, please.”

Danny mimicked the doctor's duck-like walk in the best manner he could, laughing all the way down the hall to the examining room with Carol not that far behind them. He stood in the center of the room and waited to see what was next on the agenda.

“Danny, I need you to step up here so I can get your height and weight,” the doctor instructed as he motioned towards the scale.

Danny stepped onto the little platform and watched as the doctor manipulated two sliding metal blocks on top. Though Danny knew what was going on, he was in no position to read the numbers. A moment later, a metal stick was lowered on top of his head to get his height.

“Very interesting,” the doctor mused to himself as he jotted the information down on the chart. “It seems your body decided to quit growing sometime when you were very young, young lady.”

“Some parts quit even before then,” Danny added slyly.

“Yes, I've heard.” The doctor made sure not to mention that he saw as well, protecting from the Freudian slip was almost impossible, but he managed. “Your Aunt Carol brought that area to my attention and that was one of the reasons in particular she brought you to me. I know you're young and this may seem a tad embarrassing, but I would like to examine that area.”

“Okay,” Danny whispered. He knew there was something wrong with 'that' and figured that it might have something to do with why he was so tiny. Though he wished he didn't have that particular piece of equipment and found pretending to be a four year old fun, he definitely didn't want to stay looking like a toddler forever.

“It'll be okay,” the doctor said in his squeaky duck voice as he lifted the child onto the awaiting leather examining table. “All you need to do if you start feeling uncomfortable is tell me. I also need to know if certain areas hurt or feel weird. Okay?”

“Yes sir,” Danny said as he was positioned with his legs dangling off the table and him laying on his back. His gown was raised above his belly, showing the world all that he had to offer, which wasn't much.

Dr. Wilhelm walked over to a large stainless steel basin and scrubbed his hands clean. He allowed them to air dry for a moment after shaking them off. He grabbed a metal toll from off a prepared tray and walked towards the child. “The first thing we are going to do is take a few measurements,” the doctor informed as his slightly moist hands parted the child's legs.

Danny could feel the doctor touch the tip of his penis and move the clamp like measuring device into place. Danny wondered if the instrument could measure something so small. Though it felt weird to be touched in such an area, Danny found the doctor's strong hands on his small body to be peculiarly nice, and exciting, and pleasurable, and confusing.

“Hmm,” the doctor said after measuring the area by both height and width. He jotted the information down on the chart. “Tell me Danny, has this ever gotten excited?” Dr. Wilhelm asked as his fingers gently caressed the child, trying to elicit some sort of response.

“Um,” the child gulped. “No,” he answered in a confused tone.

“You've never had an erection in your life?” the doctor probed as he looked at the child's appendage knowing that even in infants, some response was expected by the anatomy being stimulated.

“No, never,” the child answered, confused that he found what the doctor was doing quite enjoyable.

The doctor stopped stroking the child, knowing there was a professional line with dealing with a patient this way that he didn't want to cross. “You do know what an erection is, correct?” the doctor wanted to clarify.

“When a boy gets a stiffy,” Danny answered with a blush.

“That's correct.” The doctor jotted more notes on the chart and knew that finding a reason why the child's anatomy didn't respond in the usual way was going to
be a daunting task.” Okay, let's continue,” the doctor said in his funny voice once more.

Danny could see the top of the doctor's head as he felt his penis being lifted. “The boys at the orphanage said that I wouldn't get hard until I was older like them,” Danny offered an explanation just to take his mind off from being touched.

The doctor was busy looking at a scar running the length of the penis to remark to the child. “Danny, do you remember having surgery or perhaps being cut down here and getting stitches?”

“Ut-ah,” Danny said. “I would've remembered that.”

The doctor laughed. “I'm sure you would've.” He wrote more notes down on the chart. “We're almost done with the examination, just one thing more.” Dr. Wilhelm noticed the child's testicles had yet to descend and he wanted to make sure that they were okay and were not the culprit for the child's under development.

Danny felt the doctor's two fingers probe his testicular sack. As the fingers moved further in, Danny felt strange in a new way and felt more than a little uncomfortable. Danny adjusted his hip to help the doctor find what he was looking for that much quicker, and found in doing so that the pleasure intensified.

Dr. Wilhelm was perplexed. The testicles weren't even in the per-descended position and he carefully pushed his finger slowly deeper trying to find where they could be. He was even more confused as he found a shallow chasm inside the boy that a boy wasn't meant to have, even internally. Finally he felt something hard, but he was unsure if he found one of the testicles.

Danny slightly squirmed on the table, but not enough to effect the doctor. He could feel he doctor's fingers rubbing around on something inside him and whatever that something was felt good. Danny could feel his face get hot as the pleasure radiated through his stomach. “Ooh, ah,” Danny cried in ecstasy as his body responded on it's own. His legs and arms quivered as he felt his head spin inside him. His whole body felt like it were on fire, and he liked it.”

“Oh my!” Dr. Wilhelm said as he backed away. He had just discovered an important truth about Danny, one in which he was sure he was the only one who knew. “Are you okay?”

Danny had no clue as to what happened and why his body responded in such a way. “I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!” Danny cried in his confusion.

“You did nothing wrong, there is no need to be sorry, it's all part of nature,” the doctor reassured. “I apologize myself, I didn't know I was having such an affect on you. I'm going to talk to your Aunt Carol in the hallway and give you some time to compose yourself. Remember, you did nothing wrong, and you aren't bad for feeling the way you did. It was a natural response. Okay?”

“Okay.” Danny trembled, only half-believing what the doctor said.

The doctor walked out of the room followed by Carol. He carefully closed the door behind him as he stood in the hallway.

“Was that normal?” Carol started. “I mean, I know what that looked like, but I didn't see you do anything to facilitate such a response.”

“It was a normal response for her, and yes, it was as you suspected, an orgasm.”

“But how? I didn't see an erection, you weren't touching his penis, not then at least. I might not be an expert on such things, but I know the fundamentals.”

“Mrs. Adams,” the doctor started in a comforting voice. “I think Danny is more of a girl than you first assumed.”

Carol looked at Dr. Wilhelm quizzically. “What do you mean?”

“I couldn't say for absolute certain until I run more test, but I believe Danny is inter-sexed and her response was probably due to me coming across her female parts.”

“You mean Danny is actually both? Wow!” Carol found the news exciting, but not completely surprising. “I wonder how Danny will take to the idea.”

“She'll probably be confused and maybe a bit relieved. My guess is she had hypospacia at birth, and maybe both genitals. Her birth parents probably arbitrarily turned her into a boy, not the common choice, but not one out of the realm of possibilities.”

“I'm sorry,” Carol held up her hand for the doctor to pause while she digested all of the information. “You said the word 'hypospacia,' I'm not familiar with the term.”

“Hypospacia is a condition where the urethra comes out at the base or underside of the penis. Usually it's a minor operation to place it at the tip to restore the look of normalcy. Danny probably had the operation early on in his infancy and that's why he doesn't remember it. The scar it leaves behind is so faint that it's practically invisible to the untrained eye, that may be why previous doctors didn't pick up on it, and without knowing about the other items that were covered up at birth, a regular doctor wouldn't suspect Danny as being inter-sexed.”

“This is a lot of information. I don't know if Danny could grasp all of this and the implications. You mentioned other tests,” Carol purposely diverted the conversation as she found herself happily overwhelmed. “Which other tests?”

“In the near future, I would like to run an MRI so we can see what's going on inside. If things are as I expect, we can discuss surgical procedures to return her back to normal.”

“You mean sexual reassignment surgery. I thought we'd have to wait until Danny was eighteen before we decided on that?” Carol asked.

“In this case, it wouldn't be sexual reassignment, it would be assignment,” the doctor said with a wry smile. “The laws are much more liberal when it comes to such a situation. Of course, there will need to be discussions and psychiatrist and that whole nine yards, but let's take things one step at a time.”

“What is the next step?” Carol asked as images flashed through her mind.

“I believe the first thing I need to do is inform the patient.”

“Do you think that's wise?” Carol asked with evident concern.

The doctor thought for a moment. “Considering the role in which Danny has chosen to act, I think that she may actually find the news to be a great relief. I know on the outside Danny has seemed like the most happy child in the world ever since giving into her feminine side. But, I have worked with a lot of transgendered children, remember, that is my area of expertise, and have come to discover that no matter how happy the child appears, no matter how supportive the family and community structure, no matter how convincingly they pass for the opposite gender, there are always internal questions about whether or not there is something totally wrong with them mentally and whether they're bad for not conforming to the gender in which they appeared to be born. Now, with Danny, she was born both, but she doesn't know that yet and these questions will abound. With the new news, it will alleviate a lot of that guilt.”

“I can see your point,” Carol resigned herself to the facts as the doctor put them. “I'll wait out here as you tell her.”

Dr. Wilhelm strolled into the examining room. The little child was sitting on the edge of the table, the gown was still raised above the waist. Danny perpetually stared between his legs, trying to figure out what had happened to him.

“Are you okay?” Dr. Wilhelm asked, trying to divert the child's attention.

Danny looked up. “Did Aunt Carol leave because of what I did?”

“Of course not.” Dr. Wilhelm comforted. “You didn't do anything bad, I told you that already. Come here.”

Danny found himself being lifted off the table and was led over to the desk. The doctor sat down and placed the small child on his lap. “Danny,” he spoke softly. “What happened to you happens to a lot of girls when they are touched in certain ways. I didn't realize exactly what I was doing to you, but if I made you feel uncomfortable then, for that, I am truly sorry.”

“It wasn't uncomfortable, it felt really, really good. But,” Danny paused.

“It was a new experience, you'll figure things out in due time. You're still young and there's a lot for you to learn.”

“But what's wrong with me to do that?” Danny cried out.

“Danny, do you know what inter-sexed is?” the doctor asked.

“Yeah,” Danny's eyes sparkled. “The guys talk about that.”

“What do they say it is?” the doctor asked amusingly.

“That's when a girl likes other girls and boys. The guys say that's cool.”

The doctor laughed. “I believe you're thinking of something else. Inter-sexed is a person who is born both a boy and a girl, like you are.”

“But I'm not a girl, I don't got a girl thing here.” Danny placed his finger on the spot where he saw Cynthia's private parts.

“Actually, there is a good chance you do. Only yours is on the inside, hidden. When you were born, you probably had both for all to see, but those doctors and your parents thought it best to make you a boy on the outside.”

“They picked wrong,” Danny said glumly.

“It appears so, Danielle. But I don't think they picked wrong on purpose.”

“Can you turn me back?” Danny asked hopefully.

The doctor smiled. “I can, in due time. But I need to run more test and we need to make sure it's the best choice for you.”

“Do we have a lot of test today?” Danny asked.

“Actually, we're done for the day. We'll do other tests on another day. For now, we're done.”

“Do I still get a puppy?” Danny asked excitedly.

“You certainly do. You stay here and change and I'll bring up the box for you to choose.”

“Yes sir,” Danny couldn't contain his smile.

“I told her,” the doctor said as he walked past Carol. “She's ready to change back into regular clothes and probably needs to talk.”

“Thank you, doctor.” Carol walked into the examining room with the child's clothing. “How do you feel princess.”

“I'm a girl,” Danny stammered as the news registered with his brain. “A real honest to goodness girl, Aunt Carol.”

“Was there ever any doubt,” Carol smiled at the little girl.

“I knew it all along.” Danny grinned and allowed his guardian to dress him.

A few minutes later, the doctor came back with a litter of puppies in a large cardboard box. “Which one do you want, Danielle?”

“That one,” Danny excitedly pointed at a black and tan Cocker spaniel.

The doctor pulled the small puppy to of the box and placed it in the child's hand. Immediately the dog began to lick at Danny's face as it happily wagged it's tail.

“I think she likes you Danielle,” the doctor cooed.

“What are you going to name her, Danny?” Carol asked.

“Hazel. I think her name is Hazel,” Danny announced.

“A perfect picture of a girl and her dog,” the doctor said as he placed the box down and grabbed a camera.

“A real girl,” Danny said with a huge smile as her picture was taken.

AUTHORS NOTE.... I hope this answers some questions. I was a little hesitant with the scene, but I didn't know how to introduce the new information

up
165 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I suspected...

Danny may be intersexed a while ago - nice to see confirmation :)

So in a way, Carol's got her wish for a girl - not a TG boy (as she first suspected) but a real girl, albeit one with a rather cunningly shaped extra bit of tissue 'down below'. So presumably within the next month, Danny will have the extra tests and, armed with a subsequent medical report, can get Danny's birth certificate corrected. She can then presumably be enrolled in a school, albeit with a games exemption until after she's had the surgery and it's healed. Alternatively, depending on when in the year this is taking place, Carol might find it easier to arrange private tuition until the start of the new school year (by which time the adoption and medical interventions will have succeeded), then get her enrolled.

Just thought - I wonder if the specific form of intersex Danny has is stunting her growth, or if there's something else involved?

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Intersex

How about that for a prediction - I've just found where I made that speculation, and it was way back in the Chapter 1 comments: "there's even a hint Danny may be intersex..."

Nope, that didn't surprise me at all. What did surprise me was the giving away of a puppy afterwards (evidently one with a brown coat - so likely breeds could include chocolate Labrador or a spaniel (Cavaliers are cute, Cockers are fun, Springers are mad)) - that's not an offer you'll find every day!

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

You stumped me

You stumped me for sure. I didn't see that one coming. Good thing it wasn't a train.
Very nicely presented. All in all it didn't require a stretch of imagination to follow. My wild guess as to the growth issue is related to hormonal causes
possibly. If I remember correctly girls nomally have their growth spurt earlier than boys,
but after that I'm clueless. Maybe I need to troll the internet for info.

I'm guessing the surgery needs to be performed A.S.A.P. due to the whole thing with
'health issues' to use delicate terms.

Bill

The Adoption of Little Orphan Danny (Part 9)

Wonder if Danni will start to grow once she has had her op?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

THOUGHT SO!

Okay, but why isn't Danielle growing? Since she is a girl, shouldn't her development be ahead of normal for boys? Maybe she's just naturally small? Maybe she has something else wrong? Or maybe she's an elf that somehow fell out of the sleigh and lost her memory? I dunno. Whatever, as long as we can read more about her.

Wren

“A real girl,”

i thought this would turn out to be the case. I hope they can find out why she isnt growing though.

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

YUP, Just pump her full of Testosterone !!

It almost sounds like her willy is actually an enlarged Clitorus?

I know a couple people who were not growing as children and the docs just pumped the Testosterone to them. As it turned out both are now Trans, and the Testosterone royally screwed them up. Hopefully, in the future, Docs will know more.

I must say that I really like your writing style and expertise. The only thing that bothers me is that the child is in crappy diapers and this is chapter 9? No moralizing here, the story is great save the diapers at age 10 bother me.

Much peace

Gwendolyn

Nothing wrong at all.

If it genuinly helps the kid come to terms with her condition and reality then it can only be good.

This was a genuine medical for heaven's sake. How else was the quack going to find out? Even an MRI scan can't determine if the child can function properly in her brain and respond to the appropriate sexuality!

The unexpected reaction was probably the most successful aspect of the whole examination.

Nice read.

Beverly.

bev_1.jpg

Diapers?

WebDeb's picture

I really don'nt understand the fixation with the diaper theme(nappies?)but each to their own.
I personaly was brought up in a kid's home in the U.K and was a constant bedwetter untill the age of 9.
The matron of the home's solution was to smack me every morning thatI wet the bed
All to no avail as desperate as i was to waken up in a dry bed.
The cure?She retired hence no stress on my part.Hey! I stopped wetting my bed.
Love the story.(I can dream can't I?)

Very Intresting

Renee_Heart2's picture

To quote Sigmund Freud (If he said it) "Very Intresting, Very Intresting Indeed" I'm glad that Cariol knew the Dr, & that he is a spelicest in child gender disforia & that he knows how to put a child at ease & the puppy was a nice touch too I must say. No an MRI won't be able to tell what is on a childs (or person's) brean but it can give the Dr an idea of what is going on internaly & in this case I thik it is a very wise decision. As for her little orgasm well unforchantly things do happin unintenchionaly the Dr was trying to find Daannies testicals but ther wern't where they shoul be & as the dr probed for them (albiet he should have stoped) well he found some other things that didn't make sence & as a good scientest(which medicen is it's a science, but it not a perfict science is & That is why ladies & gentlemen we PRACTICE medicen because it is not a perfict science something is always changing. [sorry I'll get off my soap box now] NO I'm not a docter I'm an EMT so I do have a medical background). HE contuned to serch for the right answer & unforchantly well she orgasmed. So now things are going to get intresting for Danny now to say the least I do beleave.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart