Bliss Behind A Stalk of Rose Part 6

Printer-friendly version
ayukebayao.jpg

Hazrin, born Azrina, was born a boy and was genetically a boy. Then his mother registered him as a baby girl. When he was 2, his mother sent him away to live with his aunt, deep inside the vineyards of France. Without knowing anything, he lived almost twenty years of his life as a girl. Now he has returned home, to his home country, and decided to care for his little brother and sisters, as a man.

Can he untrain himself of all feminine gestures and become a real man?

Enter Iskandar, the nephew of one of the wealthiest tycoons in Southeast Asia. He had a plan, of becoming independent from his uncle, but that would cause him to betray the only one he holds dear. Will he sacrifice all for Azrina's love? Or will he sacrifice Azrina instead?

Then comes Max, a german man from an impoverished noble household. For the past fifteen years, Rina Sofiana de Havensall, has always been in his mind. Now that he had fulfilled his promise, he came to find Rina, to ask her to honour her part of the promise.

Bliss Behind A Stalk of Rose
Part 6


By Shinieris


"Hello?" Zulkifli said into the phone.

"Hello, Zul," the voice in the phone said.

"Lila?" he asked as he recognized the voice on the other end.

"It's me. How are you doing, Zul?" Lila said.

"Lila, where are you? Where have you been for the past two years?" Zul asked desperately while his hand gestured for his assistant to start tracing the call.

"I am leaving the country, Zul. Do not try to stop me and do not try to find us ever again," she said firmly.

"Lila, stop. We can discuss this," Zul pleaded as he spied his assistant setting up the equipments next to the phone.

"It is too late to discuss anything, Zul. Remember how you and your family threw me out and ruined my life? Remember how your family ensured that I would never work a respectable job again? Go back to your wife, Zul. I'm sure she's waiting patiently for you to repent."

"Lila please, we can work this out. I'm the head of the family now. I can take care of you and our daughter," Zul pleaded.

"It's too late, I'm too dirty to be near your noble self now. You will never see me nor my daughter ever in your entire life."

"Lila, please..."

"Goodbye, Zul," she said as she hung up.

* * *

"Hello?" Zulkifli said into the phone.

"Hello, Zul," the voice in the phone said.

"Lila?" he asked as he recognized the voice on the other end.

"It's me. How are you doing, Zul?" Lila said.

"Lila, where are you? Where have you been for the past two years?" Zul asked desperately while his hand gestured for his assistant to start tracing the call.

"I am leaving the country, Zul. Do not try to stop me and do not try to find us ever again," she said firmly.

"Lila, stop. We can discuss this," Zul pleaded as he spied his assistant setting up the equipments next to the phone.

"It is too late to discuss anything, Zul. Remember how you and your family threw me out and ruined my life? Remember how your family ensured that I would never work a respectable job again? Go back to your wife, Zul. I'm sure she's waiting patiently for you to repent."

"Lila please, we can work this out. I'm the head of the family now. I can take care of you and our daughter," Zul pleaded.

"It's too late, I'm too dirty to be near your noble self now. You will never see me or my daughter ever in your entire life."

"Lila, please..."

"Goodbye, Zul," she said as she hung up.

"Did you get the location?" he asked the man who was untangling a mass of wires. "Nevermind then," he said.

He dialed a number and said into the phone, "Dato' Zulkifli here. I want you to send everyone you have to all international airports and exit points out of the country. Get them to search for Lila. And file a missing persons report to the police, tell them whatever you want. I want her found and brought back, you hear me? Don't mess this up," he said before he hung up and went to prepare for his meeting.

* * *

"Were you looking for me, Is?" the man said as he dropped a pile of papers onto Iskandar's desk.

"Yes, I did," Iskandar produced a plastic folder from his drawer and pushed it to the man in front of him.

"You're finally letting me quit, Is?" he said as he picked up the folder.

"Don't be silly, Joe. You're working for me until the day you die," he smirked.

"Bills?" Joe asked when he recognized the contents.

"Yes, please pass it on to Ms. Yong," Iskandar said as he typed something into his computer.

"You're asking the accounts department to do your bills? Who the hell is this Mohamad Razak guy anyway?"

"Just someone you don't need to worry about. Now go," he shooed.

* * *

"Madame, je suis désolé de vous informer qu'il ya un problá¨me dans les villages (My lady, there are reports of a problem in the villages)," said the elderly man after he took off his hat and held it on his chest.

"Quel est le problá¨me? (What is the problem?)" the mistress of the house asked.

"Un homme est posé beaucoup de questions au sujet de la jeune maá®tresse dans les villages á  proximité, madame (There is a man asking a lot of questions about the young mistress in the villages, my lady)," the elderly man said.

The mistress of the house dropped her knitting and looked at the old man. "Quelles sont les questions? (What kind of questions?)" the mistress of the house demanded.

"Questions relatives á  la localisation de la jeune femme et de sa vie ici, madame (Basically questions about the young mistress's whereabouts and her life here, my lady)," he explained.

"Quelqu'un at-il dit quelque chose? (Has anyone spilled anything?)" the mistress enquired.

"Non, madame. Mais les propriétaires de fermes d'autres vous demandent ce qu'ils doivent dire s'il va vers eux, madame. (None, my lady. But the other farms are asking you what they should say if he goes to them, madame)," he said.

"Dites-leur de faire semblant qu'ils n'ont jamais entendu parler de Rina. Apportez les malfrats, je veux cet homme capturé et amené á  la cabine.Vous pouvez commettre des violences, mais ne faites pas de dommages permanents. Aprá¨s cela, attendre de nouvelles instructions. (Tell them to pretend they've never heard of Rina. Get the men, I want this man captured and brought to the shack. You may commit violence, but don't do any permanent damage. After that wait for further instructions)," Sarah, Rina’s aunt commanded without getting up from her rocking chair.

"Je compris, madame. (Understood, my lady), " the man bowed and left through the back door.

* * *

"I'm sorry, sir, we're closing," Hazrin said to the businessman with his back to him.

Iskandar turned around at the sweet voice speaking to him. His eyes widened at seeing the pretty boy who dropped coffee on his shirt a few days ago. The boy was really quite pretty, with long eyelashes, smooth flawless skin and high cheekbones. He noted that the boy's hair was cut unevenly, long in some places, short in another. It was a messy hairstyle, but Iskandar knew that certain kinds of girls love that tragic badboy hairstyle. Iskandar used to play computer games in his youth and the boy's hairstyle reminded him of Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.

"Sir, the restaurant's closing. Are you waiting for your food order, sir?" Hazrin repeated.

Iskandar made a smile. "No, I'm just wasting time here. Have a seat," Iskandar said as he pulled out the seat next to him.

"I really shouldn't, sir. I'm still working," Hazrin refused as he recognized the customer as the same guy who groped his - Rina's breasts last night. Hazrin had to fight the urge to cover his chest.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Eric and I, we go a long way. I actually helped him start this cafe," Iskandar said with a wink.

This pervert helped boss start the cafe? "Please forgive me if I can't take your words at face value, sir," Hazrin refused.

"You don't believe me. Alright then. Hey Eric!" Iskandar bellowed to the big chinese guy cleaning the bar.

"What?!"

"Can I borrow your staff here for a bit?"

"Shouldn't you be home already, Iskandar? Don't you have a party to go to?"

"I'm here exactly because of the party, Eric. So can I?"

Eric took one look at Hazrin. Hazrin shook his head. Eric thought, Here's my chance to cure my homosexual friend and tomboyish best friend's daughter. Eric then said, "Sure, if she - he doesn't mind."

"Excellent," Iskandar said as he patted the chair right beside him.

Hazrin groaned inside.

*Hello there everyone. Sorry for the slow update. Been too busy with everything that I ended up not doing anything. On a plus side though, I have a Sony Tablet S now, so I should be able to do something at work too.

As always, comments and feedbacks are very appreciated. Praises helps me write faster but constructive criticisms helps me write better.

*Dato' or Datuk refers to a class of non-hereditary and hereditary minor nobilities in the Malay royalty culture granted by the king (sultan). It is the equivalent of Lord (non-hereditary) and Baron (hereditary). While there is no restriction on non-malays in being granted the title, hereditary Dato' are purely used by those of noble blood. The current Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato's Sri Najib Tun Razak is hereditary Orang Kaya Indera Shahbandar of a noble family of Pahang, and would be called Dato' even if he wasn't granted the title Dato's Sri. Dato' Sri is a non-hereditary title that is higher in rank than the hereditary Dato' in the greater context of the Malaysian Federation. This is different from 'datuk', which means grandfather.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice

Thanks for the update, I was hoping this didn't become an orphan story, and the plot continues to thicken. Thank you Shin Eris.

Draflow

Orphan

shiinaai's picture

Not going to let it become an orphan story, but I must admit with so much things to do these days, that i'm finding writing to be more of a hassle than normal. I'll try to continue the other stories soon too.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bliss Behind A Stalk of Rose Part 6

Oh no! Looks as if things are going from bad to worse. Waiting to see what happens, next.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh no

shiinaai's picture

Things will get a lot worse before it gets better. Please patiently wait for the happy ending.

Thanks for supporting me.

Well writen, gripping tale with RL not so nice characters

I feel so sad for our hero/heroine.

NO ONE truly cares for him, only what they think SHE is or as a pawn in the fight between the former mistress and the creep businessman.

NO ONE cares what our hero/heroine wants.

And his/her gender problems are all her mom's and aunt's fault.

Unless he has a medical problem or is intersex or such, he was given hormones and other medicines from an early age to feminize him. And why?

As a reader I want to know WHY and so far what I see is sad, misguided, even cruel.

The mom was abused socially by this man, kept from decent employment yet why must the son suffer? To get back at the creep in some sick way? IE "I can't get even/justice with you but I can kick your puppy dog?"

And the creep, his/her biological dad, though he implies he was forced by elders to shun her and wreck her life is clearly a nasty bastard behind the scenes.

The very few times she met her half siblings the male one thought she was some homosexual pervert! If I recall an earlier chapter correctly. At least some of them like him but even they see him as an older sister.

I can't see anything but a train wreck of lives coming here and at best a very bitter sweet life for the innocent child. A life as an effeminate, poorly socialized male or as a pretty, graceful woman who is incomplete and at danger from assault by the unsympathetic/the anti LGBT types.

This is BC and some will say "but being a woman is the greatest!" True if that is who you are in your heart and soul. It is hell, purgatory at best if it is forced on you. He was forced to be transgender. And it is in many ways worse in that it was not due to a physical accident that say, mutilated his manhood but was done with socialization , drugs and lies by so called loving family! The proof is still there that he is a man yet can he ever be one even if that is what HE wants?

What kind of life can he have? Can he even father children? Or have satisfying sexual relations assuming he/she can find a kind lover and not just some obsessed fool?

Look at the well intentioned match making by the manager of the restaurant to see the nightmare his life is becoming. Even when being kind people are in effect conspiring against him.

A gripping tale of nature vs nurture and of the harm people can do others by good intentions and ill.

Well done yet painful at times to read.

Almost TOO real to life.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Tell the truth...

shiinaai's picture

I'm actually happy that you feel sad. It just means that someone can sympathize with the main character. I try to put as much emotion as I can, which means that I try to tell everything and let my readers decide what's important to their understanding of the story.

I'm sure plenty of people care of about Rina/Hazrin. It's just that with Rina/Hazrin's gender confusion, it's quite hard to keep it grounded. Heck, if I'm Hazrin, I would not care much about myself too.

No doubt that it was her mom's and aunt's fault that she's in this mess. They do love her, just that their sense of morals has been slightly twisted off its hinges. They know it's wrong, but in their minds, they're doing something good.

Rina's biological father was a real creep. This is nothing, really. If you think that he's probably good, wait til you read about his past.

This will ultimately be a story with a happy ending, I promise you that. It's just that Rina will have to go through a lot to reach that happy ending. The happy ending was actually written before the second chapter.

As to what he wants. Even I don't know. The story will eventually reach the pre-written ending, but what happens in between will be anyone's guess. Reader comments can affect the storyline, though not significantly so.

Thank you for your comments. Please continue to give me feedbacks as you can.

Escape

terrynaut's picture

Yay! Thanks for another chapter. I'm trying not to bite my nails as I wait to see who Hazrin ends up with and ends up being.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Yeah!

shiinaai's picture

Finally, another chapter. I'm pumped as it is, too. Story has been in my mind for weeks, but hasn't put them on paper or digital. Finally some improvement! Yay again!

Thanks for commenting. Keep supporting me.