Reward of Wishes

Printer-friendly version

Reward of Wishes

by Bill Hart

A twist on the old fairy-in-the-spider-web


Part 1

I awoke, sweating profusely, with a start.

It was dark outside.

And for a moment or two, until I realized I was in my own bed, I did not know exactly where I was.

"What a strange dream." I mumbled. "Just too fucking unreal and yet, something about it seemed very real.

But why, I wondered, would that incredibly beautiful woman in my dream want to give me the power to grant wishes to other people. But when I closed my eyes again I could see her pale light green complexion, which, along with her pointed ear and cat-like eyes, could be nothing else save a dream.

And then I heard her words again. "Hear me, favored of mortals and ken thou reward shalt be granting the wishes of others for a time of mine choosing, but also ken thou mayn't grant thyself thine own desires."

It must have been a dream, I reasoned. What else could it have been? No one spoke like that. No one looked like that and wishes... I smiled... there was no such thing as wishes.

It had to be my subconscious working overtime. Perhaps my mind was trying to rationalize some reason for the actions of that strange bug I had freed from the spider's web. It might have looked like a girl, but my mind had obviously been playing tricks on me. I didn't know any girls who were only two inches tall or any that had finely crafted diaphanous wings. It really had to be dream.

That had been weird enough, but I could have sworn I heard her, for I can't help but think of her as a her and not an it, say "thank thee, sirrah. Thou shalt be rewarded." And then she kissed me.

I yawned, rolled over, and went back to sleep.


There was an insistent knocking at my door. And even though it woke me, I wasn't interested in finding out who was there. But after several minutes, it became apparent that whoever was banging on my door was going to keep banging on it until I answered the door or my whole neighborhood was awake.

I came down the stairs and opened the door. It was my sometimes friend Dick Waynor, who tended to be my friend whenever he wanted something from me or had some kind of trouble with one, although generally more, of his girls.

"Jeff, old buddy." began Dick. "You just gotta help me."

"Help? How?" I replied sleepily.

"It's Lisa. She's really pissed at me." replied Dick. "She found out that I was sleeping with Rachel Anderson while she was away visiting her sick grandmother."

"You turd." I exclaimed. "Tell me you didn't?"

"Don't give me none of your 'holy than thou' shit, Jeff." he replied. "You'd have done exactly the same thing, if you were me."

"I doubt it, Dick."

Dick began to laugh. "That's right. I forgot you aren't me. You're you." His laughter deepened. "But then I also forgot that you've got the hots for Lisa. I don't know why you even bother. She's not interested in you at all. You're way too bookish for her tastes. And you always seem to have your nose in one strange book of fantasy after another."

"So, I like Lisa." I knew there was no way of denying the truth now, but maybe if he thought it didn't bother me, he'd lay off. "What do you want, Dick?"

"Something really easy. I want you to hide me for a week or so." he started to explain. "I mean, you're always helping out somebody with their problems. And I thought you'd be willing to help your good old buddy Dick with his problem. All you gotta do is keep Lisa from finding me until after she cools off a little bit."

I shook my head. "No can do, old buddy." He looked stunned by my refusal. "You know, as well as I do, that the very first place Lisa is going to come looking for you is right here. Face it, Dick. Where else do you run whenever the two of you have a fight?"

"Damn it, you're right, Jeff. I never even stopped to think about that." Suddenly Dick looked worried. "Hell, Lisa's probably on her way over here right now. I'd better make tracks and get the hell out of here." He turned back towards the door. "Shit." he swore. "I sure wish there was someplace close by that I could hide out for a while. It would have to be someplace where Lisa would never find me and someplace with one really foxy babe in it."

"Maybe I can help ... after all." I didn't know why I suddenly wanted to help him, because I really didn't want him hanging around. But very suddenly and quite inexplicably, I really felt compelled to help him. "Take your bag up to my spare room." I told him. "You know where it is. You can hide out there for while."

"But what about Lisa?" he asked worriedly. "You said ..."

"Never mind what I said earlier." I told him still under that strange compulsion.

There was a knocking at door.

"That's probably Lisa now." exclaimed Dick. "What'll I do?"

"Just be calm." I replied. "It'll be okay, you'll see. I'll take care of everything." For some reason, I smiled. "Now get upstairs. You don't want to be caught down here."

"You got that right." Dick picked up his bag and ran up the stairs. At the top he turned for a minute. "Thanks, Jeff. I owe you one."

"No problem." I told him. Then as I watched, he continued on his way down the hall to my spare room. And moments later, I heard the door close. "Now to remain hidden." I mumbled, not knowing why I did, as compulsively I began to smile again. Dick had made a wish, I suddenly thought. Why am I hoping he really enjoys it. Could there actually be something to that strange dream of mine?

The rapping at the door became louder and more insistent.

"Hold on." I shouted. "I'm coming." I yawned as I opened the door. "Lisa. What a surprise."

"Can the shit, Jeff." she said. "Where is he?"

"Where is who?" I asked. "You just woke me up."

"Bullshit." she replied angrily. "I want to know where that dipshit friend of yours, Dick Waynor, is. I'm sure you remember him. You know, sometimes when I'm around he tells people he's my boyfriend. And other times, he's off fucking some other girl."

"I haven't seen him." I told her simply.

"Quit covering up for him, Jeff. He's not worth it." She sighed. "I know that he's here. He has to be here. He's so damn predictable. Where else does he ever wind up when he's in deep shit up to his neck?"

"Did you guys have a fight or something?" I asked innocently.

"Would you cut the crap, Jeff? He's been here." said Lisa. "You and I both know it. My guess is he's probably still here. Perhaps I should go up and take a peek in that spare room of yours."

I didn't know why I wasn't worried. I should have been, since Dick really was in my spare room, but I wasn't. Hell, she wanted to look ... "If you think Dick's really up there, then why don't you just go up and take a look for yourself. Be my guest."

Lisa smiled. It was one of those "I got you now" smiles. "Thanks, Jeff. I think I just will."

Lisa stormed up the stairs. As I followed close behind, I was reminded of a predator stalking her prey.

But as she invaded my spare room intent on mayhem, Lisa ran directly into and knocked down a buxom green-eyed brunette, who'd been staring at herself in the mirror with a totally dazed expression spread across her pretty face.

I noticed immediately that this girl was wearing the same clothes that Dick had been wearing when I sent him upstairs. Only now, his, or was it now her, pants were far too long. And every button on his or her shirt had been undone and the shirt itself had been pulled over to cover her, I'd decided her was the proper pronoun, ample breasts.

"I'm terribly sorry, miss." exclaimed the bright red Lisa. "And so embarrassed." She helped the fallen girl to her feet. "Can you ever forgive me? I thought my boyfriend was hiding out up here." But as she noticed the still dazed expression on the girl's face, she asked, "Are you alright?"

"I think so." replied the girl. She walked unsteadily to the bed and sat down on its edge. Then she gaped again at her reflection.

I had to think quickly. I couldn't let this girl tell Lisa she was really Dick, even if Lisa wasn't likely to believe any of it. But I really wondered why Lisa hadn't noticed the girl's disheveled male apparel. "Lisa, this is my cousin Cheri Wilters." I told her, hoping the apparently transformed Dick would go along. "She's visiting me for the next couple of weeks." I turned to Dick. "Cheri, this is Lisa, the girlfriend of one of those disreputable friends of mine that I told you all about earlier."

Dick shot me a look of disgusted annoyance, but silently indicated she'd go along with everything I'd just told Lisa.

"Then you really haven't seen Dick?" asked Lisa.

"Not in the past week, at least." I replied. "It might even be a little longer."

Lisa looked disappointed. "I suppose if I'm going to find him, then I'd better keep looking for him." She turned back to Cheri. "I really need to apologize to you again. Dick - that's my supposed boyfriend - he just makes me so mad sometimes. I wish I could make it up to you." She paused then smiled. "And I know exactly how. You and your cousin Jeff can be my guests at the party tonight."

"I'd love to go." replied Cheri. When I looked at her, I could tell she was just as surprised at her answer as I was. "It sounds like it'll be loads of fun."

"It should be." replied Lisa. "Even if I don't manage to catch up with Dick wherever he might be." She turned back to me. "Dick was supposed to take me tonight, Jeff. If I don't find him, would you mind terribly if I come over and go with you guys tonight?"

"Well ... um ... sure ... I guess." I stuttered. I looked at Cheri, who shook her head. "I suppose it'll be alright." I turned back to Lisa. "As long as it doesn't bother you, it won't bother me."

"That's great, Jeff." she smiled at me. "I'll probably drop back by here later. I have this funny feeling that Dick is going to be hiding himself away from me for a while." She turned to Cheri. "It was nice meeting you, Cheri."

But Cheri, who had become engrossed once more in her reflection, didn't answer immediately. Fortunately, Lisa must have thought that Cheri's marked hesitation in replying to her was a direct consequence of her being knocked down earlier. But suddenly, Cheri realized that Lisa was speaking to her. "I'm sorry, I was thinking about something else. It really was nice to meet you too, Lisa."

"I guess I've taken up enough of your time." said Lisa apologetically. "I really must go out and see if I can find wherever Dick is hiding. Don't worry about me, Jeff. I can find my own way out." She moved quickly towards the door.

"If I see Dick later, then I'll tell him you're looking for him."

"Okay. Thanks Jeff."

Cheri watched Lisa leave the room. Then she stared angrily at me. Even though she was nearly speechless, I could she was really pissed at the recent turn of events.

Then I heard the front door close.

"What the fuck happened to me?" swore Cheri.

"How should I know?" I replied. There was no way in hell I was going to say anything to her about granting wishes. I knew if I did, it wouldn't be long before she was her normal male self again. Not only that, but it wouldn't be long before those massive mammaries of hers were hanging from my chest. "Would you calm down Dick?"

"Calm down?" he screamed. "What the hell do you mean calm down?" he screamed again. "As soon as I came up here and closed the door, I began to feel awful strange. As I watched in the mirror, my hair suddenly spurted out several feet in length. It feels really weird to have it swish across the middle of my back. Then my hips widened. They feel like bookshelves. My face softened and reshaped into this unknown pretty girl's face. And then my tits began to inflate like balloons. As they swelled, they felt really peculiar. But it wasn't a bad sensation; it was actually sort of pleasurable. And they kept on growing. Finally, they got so big the buttons exploded right off my shirt." Cheri pulled the shirt away to expose her bountiful boobs. "Look at me, Jeff." she screamed. "I've got massive jugs." I could only stare as one of her hands lifted one of her breasts. "These have got to be the biggest knockers I've ever seen in my life for Christ's sake."

"Wow." I started to reach for one of his breasts. "Can I touch one of them?"

"Shit no, you little dickwad." she hollered. "Keep your god damn fucking hands to yourself, you sick pervert." She stared daggers at me. "And if these tits weren't bad enough, then ..." She reached down and unfastened her pants, then pulled both them and her shorts down, "... look. My balls and dick are gone." Once again, I stared at her, but this time it was the fuzzy slit between her legs. "I've got a pussy. Somehow, I've become a fucking cunt, Jeff." Dick looked like he was ready to bawl. "Then to top things off, you made a date with my girlfriend while I was watching. And you want me to fucking calm down."

"C'mon Dick. What could I do?" My eyes keep darting back forth between her buxom breasts and her dampening maidenhead. "You were one who wanted someplace to hide around here where Lisa would never be able to find you. Well. She talked to you. She looked right at you. And she never even recognized you. But you wanted that hiding place to house only one hot babe. And it really looks like someone gave you your wish." I couldn't help but smile. "Only you're not with a hot babe like you thought, you are the hot babe, as well as the sole occupant of your hiding place." Dick wasn't happy at how I spoke to her. "So chill out. Just relax and be Cheri for a while."

"That's easy for you to say." grumbled Cheri. "Why did you pick the name Cheri, anyway?"

"Why not?" I replied. "I had to tell Lisa something. Cheri was the first name that came to mind and Lisa knew that Wilters is my mom's maiden name. And I certainly couldn't tell her that you were her boyfriend Dick. Now could I? She wouldn't have believed it. I mean, would you believe a story like that?"

Cheri looked at herself in mirror again. I watched as she sullenly frowned after glancing down at her crotch. She pulled her pants up again. And after another gaze into the mirror, she shook her head. "Probably not." she sulked. "But what about that date with Lisa."

Now that irritated me. "Would you take it easy?" I told her more brusquely then I had intended. "You were standing right here. And you must have heard her. Lisa made the date, if that's what you really want to call it. And besides, you're going with us; remember?"

"I suppose, Jeff. I’m just not thinking to straight right now. I guess it'll be okay." she replied with a scowl. "But whatever possessed me to agree to a party looking like this." She held her arms out and her buttonless shirt flew open exposing her bountiful breasts. "I don't want people to see me like this." she whined.

"And why not?" I was almost certain she break out in sobs at any moment. "When someone looks at you, they're not going to see Dick Waynor at all. No one would ever believe it even if you stood up and shouted it to the world. People looking at you will only see my pretty cousin Cheri Wilters." She stared at me. I don't think she liked it when I called her pretty. "Besides, maybe while you're Cheri you can find out from some people what think of you and why." I really hoped he learn something.

Cheri suddenly began to smile. "You know, Jeff, that might have some real possibilities. I just might be able to find out a few things that'll help me get some dates with some of the other girls there."

So much for her learning anything, I thought.

"But there might be one problem." she mused. "I might have trouble remembering to answer to my new girl name. Just a few minutes ago, when Lisa was talking to me, I almost forgot to respond because she'd addressed me as Cheri. That could be a real problem if I forgot to respond to the name Cheri or even forgot to tell people my name was Cheri Wilters." She looked worried. "Damn." she swore. "I sure wish I'd never have that problem."

Oh, oh, I thought. She made another wish. I shivered for just a moment, but when I looked over at her, Cheri once again looked dazed and slightly out of it. But the odd expression on her face quickly passed. She seemed normal again. "Cheri?" I asked.

"Yes, Jeff." she responded quickly and very naturally.

I wondered if she might think of herself as Cheri. There was a simple test. "Tell me your full name."

She looked at me for a moment. "Sure Jeff. My full name's Cheryl Linley Wilters, but everyone just calls me Cheri." She shook her head. "But you already that, Jeff. Can you tell me why you asked?"

"It was ... just a test, Cheri." I stammered. "I wanted to see if you remembered your name."

She gave me another funny look. "And why shouldn't I remember my name?" she asked.

I had no reason I wanted to tell her, but I thought of one. "I wanted to make certain you weren't suffering any unusual aftereffects from Lisa knocking you down earlier."

"That was nice of you, Jeff." she answered. "But everything seems perfectly normal."

I really don't know how much more of this I can take. Maybe if I went back to bed, I'd wake up and find this had all been one weird nightmare. "Cheri, I'm going back to bed and get some more sleep. Why don't you try to get some too. Maybe you'll feel better after a little sleep."

"That sounds like a real good idea to me, Jeff. I'm tired." She stretched her arms and gave me another wonderful view of her large and rounded breasts. "I didn't really get much sleep myself. What with getting it on last night with Rachel, then having to worry how Lisa would attempt to exact her revenge, sleep was the furthest thing from my mind."

Cheri turned and went up the stairs.

This is a dream, I tried to convince myself.

Isn't it?


Part 2

It was several hours later before I finally crawled out of my bed again. I was absolutely certain that I must have dreamed all of the events that I thought I'd witnessed earlier this morning. After getting out of bed, I went downstairs to get a drink of water. That sure was one hell of a weird dream. Dick Waynor, a buxom girl? I couldn't contain my laughter.

"What's so funny?" asked Cheri as I reached the bottom of the stairs. "I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get out of that bed of yours. I was actually beginning to think that you might have a girl up there with you."

I stared at her. She was still wearing the same pants as before. They didn't really fit any better now, but she'd cuffed them just above her ankles so they wouldn't drag along the floor. But she had replaced the shirt that had become buttonless with a tightly fitting pullover T-shirt on which was embossed "I love big boobies." The shirt stretched tautly across her breasts, prominently displaying her nipples underneath.

"Cheri?" I asked amazed at the vision of beauty I saw.

"Yes, Jeff." she replied without a thought or even the slightest hesitation. "Please don't laugh." she implored. "This was the only shirt in my suitcase that fit," she clasped one of her breasts, "over these."

Suddenly it struck me. I hadn't been dreaming this morning. It was all true. Dick really was now a girl. He'd really made that wish and it had somehow come true. It must have something to do with that first weird dream I had this morning. But what kind of a reward was granting other people's wishes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's after four already." replied Cheri. "You really must go to bed earlier at night, or else you wind up sleeping the whole day away."

"I'll think about it."

"You want to know something, Jeff." she said shyly.

Never having heard Dick say anything shyly before, I smiled. "What's that, Cheri?"

"It's really weird being a girl and having this body. When I was trying to sleep earlier, my hands ... all by themselves ... kept wandering up to my tits or down to my clit." She reddened slightly. "And when I ... well ... you know ... it felt really weird. Not bad exactly. Actually it was kind of nice." Her already red face began to darken considerably. "You know, Jeff, I've got these really big boobs."

"Yeah, I noticed." I told her then watched as her face flared to an even brighter crimson shade.

"While I was waiting for you to get up, I tried to practice walking around the room in this form a little bit. But when I did, these big tits bounced up and down, back and forth, and all over the place. My long hair swished across both my back and my tits. And all the time it feels like there's something furry on my shoulders. My hips feel so wide and my ass keeps wanting to swing back and forth like a girl. My center of gravity is totally hosed. And I'm having a one hell of time just walking from here to there without falling flat on my face, that is, unless I really concentrate.

"You want to know something else, Jeff? I don't have the slightest idea how girls get along with bodies like this or tits this enormous. I'm really damned uncomfortable. Damn. If I'm going to have to be a girl and stuck with this body, then I sure as hell wish there was some way I could feel completely natural and totally comfortable with this body."

Oh no, I thought, she's made another wish. But within minutes, she was casually strolling, with a very decidedly feminine gait, about the room, just as if she'd been walking that way for years.

"This is really wild." she exclaimed. "All of a sudden I feel really great. And I no longer have to think about walking or fear falling down." She fluffed her long hair with both hands. As she placed one of her hands on her hips, she then stuck that same hip out in a very feminine, possibly even seductive, pose. "Do you like this look, Jeff?"

I caught my breath. "You're beautiful, Cheri." She smiled back at me. And then I decided to test my ability, or lack thereof, to grant myself my own wish. "I wish you'd kiss me." I stated firmly.

Cheri frowned, as her previous smile quickly disappeared. I could tell she was pissed. "In your wet dreams, asshole." she spat. "I may look like like some really sexy bitch to you, Jeff. But in my head, which is the only place it counts, I'm still me." She sneered. "I'm still that handsome stud, who gets any girl he wants, that you and every other guy on the planet has always been jealous of. I'm just momentarily packaged a little differently right now." She posed again. "I'm still totally me, Jeff. I'm still Cheryl Linley Wilters just like I've always been."

Now that was totally bogus, I thought and what a total fucking disappointment. Why let me grant wishes to others, if I couldn't grant my own. This was no damn reward, it was fucking hell. Dick wished himself into a sexy girl and, unless he wished it, I couldn't take advantage of her like he's taken advantage of so many other girls in the past.

"The party starts in a just few hours, Cheri." I reminded her. "Maybe you should start thinking about getting ready now, since you're not used to being a girl and it might take you a while to dress your new body."

"Sounds like a good idea to me, Jeff." she replied. "I'm still not sure why I agreed to go this party tonight. But I did tell Lisa I'd go, so I guess I'm going." She turned back to me. "But I really don't have a thing to wear."

"But you brought a whole suitcase with you this morning." I reminded her.

"Duh, Jeff." she began laughing. "None of the stuff packed in my suitcase fits any better than what I'm already wearing. Besides, it's all guy stuff. Don't you remember, Jeff. I was a guy when I arrived here this morning." She frowned sullenly. "I had no idea when I left my place this morning that I was going to be a girl this afternoon. Had I known, I'd have packed a completely different set of clothes." Cheri began to laugh again. "I sure wish I'd packed my suitcase full of girl stuff this morning."

I felt another shiver pass through my body, as she made her wish. "Maybe you should go up and check what's in your suitcase again."

"I can't see why, Jeff. I know exactly what's in it?" she said. "But if it'll make you happy." She turned and quickly went up the stairs.

I stared after her until she disappeared into the upstairs hallway. "I wonder just how long people are going to continue getting their wishes granted just being around me." I grumbled. "It's not fair." I headed for the kitchen. I needed a really stiff drink.


It must have been close to an hour later when I finally decided that I'd better go upstairs and find out what was keeping Cheri. Knowing her odd state of mind, I really should have checked on her earlier, but now I dreaded the thought of entering her room and finding she done herself harm.

Instead I was stunned on entering her room.

She was now dressed in a loose fitting skirt that just barely reached the tops of her knees. Boots with one-inch heels climbed halfway up her legs. And the long sleeved light green cotton blouse, which she wore tucked in at the waist, highlighted her waspish waist, while at the same time displaying her ample cleavage over the top two buttons, that I guessed had been purposely left unbuttoned.

She'd left little to the imagination.

I couldn't help myself. I stared at her.

And Cheri noticed.

"Do you like this, Jeff?" she asked. "It was the least sexy thing in my whole suitcase. I can't even believe this was in my suitcase. In fact, all the stuff inside it was girl stuff, right down to that makeup case on the dresser." She looked worried. "I don't remember packing any of it. And I don't remember ever having seen any of it before. I must have been totally spaced out, or something worse, this morning. I wonder if any of this stuff belongs to Rachel.

She stared at the makeup case sitting on dresser. "I'll probably look completely out of place tonight, if I'm not wearing any makeup. But I don't know have the slightest idea how to put it on." She glanced at her reflection in the mirror, then back at the makeup case. "You know Jeff, I bet I'd look really great with just a little makeup. Don't you?" Somehow I knew where this was leading. "Damn." she swore. "I wish I knew how to apply this stuff to make me look really hot."

I felt the familiar shiver pass through me as she made her wish. And then, in what was becoming commonplace, I watched as Cheri sat down at the dresser, then expertly applied the makeup from the case, just as if she'd been doing it her entire life.

"There's nothing to it." she bragged. She smiled as she gazed at her handicraft in the mirror. "What a total babe I am." she exclaimed. "I don't know why girls take so much time putting this stuff on. Do you, Jeff? I mean, it didn't take me very long at all. I think I look really hot. And I don't even know the first thing about putting any of this stuff on."

I continued to stare at her.

"Now don't you go getting no ideas buster." she scolded me playfully. "I'm still a guy. I hope you remember that."

"I remember." I answered.

She gave me a devilish little grin. "Are you sure, Jeff?" she asked. "From that bulge in your pants, I'm not convinced that all of your body parts remember I'm a guy." She began to laugh.

I felt my face redden.

And fortunately, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I told her. "It's probably Lisa."

"Just go on ahead, Jeff. I'll make my grand entrance in a couple of minutes." Cheri ran her fingers through her hair. The way she smiled made me nervous. I couldn't help thinking that she might be up to something. "When I come down, I'll really lay it on thick and heavy to Lisa about her boyfriend not taking her to party. I'll give her a real hard time and make her feel really bad." she sneered. "I'm sure you know exactly what I mean."

I made no attempt to answer her tirade before going down the stairs to answer the door. What she was planning totally disgusted me. I would have wished her plans away, but I knew that I couldn't so I didn't even make the effort.

And, just as I'd expected, when I opened the door, I was greeted by Lisa's smile. "Hi Lisa." I smiled back at her. "Come on in."

"Thank you, Jeff."

"Since you're here, I take it that you didn't find Dick."

"No, I didn't. I looked everywhere I could think of." she replied trying to hide her anger. "But he must have found himself a new hiding place somewhere. I wonder who she is?"

"What makes you think he's with another girl?" I asked, curious about her logic.

"Your loyalty to your friend is very admirable, Jeff." she replied calmly. "Even if it is misguided; But, to put it simply, Dick isn't here right now. No one has seen, or will admit to seeing, him for the past several days. He's not getting any action from me." she scowled. "And that, very simply, adds up to another girl to me."

A nice bit of deduction, I thought and almost true. Dick wasn't with another girl, he was another girl. "Maybe something bad happened to him."

"If something happened to him, then it had better be something really serious." she declared. "And if it didn't require hospitalization, he'd better make a reservation in the emergency room." she fumed. "Damn him anyway. You and I both know how infuriating Dick can be at times. And he makes me mad enough to shit bricks sometimes." She paused for a minute before continuing. "You know something, Jeff. Lately, there have been an awful lot of times that I really wish I'd never met Dick at all."

I shivered again.

"Is your cousin ready to go yet?" she asked me with no trace of the anger that had been present only moments before. "We should be going soon. I want to get to the party before all the single good-looking hunks are taken."

"Oh." I mumbled sounding more disappointed then I'd intended.

But I never could fool Lisa. "What's wrong, Jeff?" she asked.

"Well," I stumbled, "I thought ..."

"That since I was going with you and your cousin that we had a date." she finished for me.

"Well ... yeah." I said. "Kind of."

"Now that's really sweet, Jeff." she said. Here it comes, I thought. "You're a really nice guy and all, Jeff. But I just don't see the two of us as a couple." she tried to explain. "You're just too good a friend to ruin what we have by trying to be more than friends." And after dashing my hopes, she smiled at me. "Now don't you worry Jeff. It'll be alright. I know you'll find the right girl for you."

Shit, I thought. If that wasn't the story of my life, which, if anybody took the time to write it, would be a very short and boring story, then I didn't know what was. But at that exact moment, I must have appeared disappointed and depressed because Lisa gave me a little hug in, what I assumed to be, a gesture of that friendship of ours. However, I wanted more.

"It'll be alright, Jeff." she told me again. I was already sick and tired of hearing that phrase. She gave me a quick little peck on cheek. "Better?" she asked in a motherly tone.

It wasn't. But not knowing what to say, I simply nodded. I silently wished I could make a wish, but, as I'd expected, nothing happened.

"You know Jeff, for your sake," began Lisa, "I really wish I could be the girlfriend you've always wanted, but ..." She looked at me very strangely. It was almost as if she'd never seen me before. Then suddenly, she kissed me with a great deal more than just friendship on her mind.

"Wow." I exclaimed as we broke from our newly impassioned clinch.

"What did you expect?" she smiled, a lustful fire burning in her eyes. "I am your girlfriend. Aren't I, lover?"

But before I could answer her, we had resumed kissing once again.

We might have remained locked in each others embrace all night, except Cheri, who I'd all but forgotten was still upstairs, picked that very moment to come down the stairs. She cleared her throat. "Excuse me, guys." She coughed. "But if you two are going to carry on that way, then we're going to be really late arrivals at the party."

We reluctantly broke from our embrace.

Lisa greeted her warmly. "Hi Cheri. Damn, but you're looking good tonight." she exclaimed. "You must know that all of the guys will be drooling after they get their first glance of you. They're all going to want to know you better before this night is over."

"Yeah, right." she grumbled. I smiled as I heard her mumble, "That's just what I fucking need - drooling guys. Why the hell am I going to this party anyway?"

"We'll take my car." said Lisa, who, if she heard Cheri's mumblings, said nothing. "It's just outside." She began nibbling on my ear. "C'mon. Let's go." And very calmly, she turned and walked out the door.

"Way to go, Mr. Stud." remarked Cheri after Lisa had left.

"What?"

"Don't you remember, Jeff? I told you this morning, right after I met that sexy babe, that you and Lisa would be the most totally perfect couple of all time together. And from what I just saw," she grinned from ear to ear, "it looks like the two of you be will having a really good time tonight." She nudged her elbows into my ribs. "C'mon Jeff, let's not keep Lisa waiting."

I watched Cheri stroll out the door. But before I followed her out to Lisa's car, I couldn't help but think that it might not be all that bad letting other people do all the wishing.

And with a big smile spread across my face, I left and closed the door behind me.


When we arrived at the party, I was totally fascinated by everyone's reactions. Everyone came over to Lisa and me and greeted us as if we were old friends and a long time couple. Everyone knew that Lisa was my girl. And whenever Dick Waynor was mentioned, Lisa made no indication that she'd ever known him, just as she'd unknowingly wished.

Then there were the reactions to Cheri. Just like Lisa had predicted, Cheri was probably the most popular and the most sought after girl at the party.

And she was absolutely furious about it.

Watching Cheri's attempts to mingle was downright hysterical. I very quickly lost count of how many times some guy had groped her breasts or pinched her ass. And with each unwanted touch, Cheri grew more and more angry. If it had been another girl, it wouldn't have been funny at all. But it wasn't another girl, it was Dick. And this was poetic justice of a sort, since if Dick Waynor had been here in his flesh instead of hers, he would have been groping and pinching some other poor girl. And he would have loved it almost as much as Cheri hated it.

Cheri angrily stomped over to join Lisa and me. "I can't believe all these guys. What a bunch of assholes." she fumed. "Don't they understand that I don’t want them grabbing my breasts or pinching my ass? Or aren't they intelligent enough to understand what no means?"

Lisa smiled sympathetically. "That's just the way guys are like, Cheri." she replied. "That is, except for my Jeff here." She kissed me with fervent ardor.

"Have you found out anything tonight that you might find useful later?" I asked Cheri, enjoying her discomfort.

Cheri glared daggers back at me. "No." she said emphatically. "I've been far too busy trying to keep guys from fingering my boobs or grabbing my ass." She looked directly at me. "Only some of the guys here are real asses."

"Maybe you should go back out in the crowd and mingle some more." said Lisa as she huddled closer to me. "You might be missing out on that all important meeting with Mr. Right, right now."

"In this crowd?" she replied derisively. "I doubt it." She shook her head and, as she stared off into the crowd, mumbled in a barely audible voice, "Not that I'm at all interested in finding Mr. Right anyway." I didn't think that Lisa heard her, but I wasn't sure. And when she saw Lisa kissing me again as she turned back to us, I heard her sigh. "It looks like you guys want to be left alone. I'll just go back out there and try to mingle some more." She turned and headed back to the anxiously waiting crowd of young men.

I had begun to feel sorry for her and her situation. "She doesn't look like she's having much fun."

"I think she's just far too uptight and worried about what's right and wrong to be having any fun." replied Lisa. "I wouldn't be too surprised if she comes back here in another few minutes in a complete huff and just as pissed off as she was before. She really needs to try mellowing out a bit."

"Do you think we can help her?" I asked.

"I don't think so." she answered. "The best thing that could happen to her would be to find some guy. You know, if I could, I'd wish she'd loosen up, then find some guy that would keep her occupied for the rest of the party."

I shivered again.

As Lisa and I watched, Cheri was approached by Dawson Richards, the president of the chess club and one of the biggest, in more ways than one, computer geeks on campus. We were taken completely by surprise as Dawson and Cheri began talking to each other. She began to ignore all the other guys around her then started laughing at something Dawson had said.

He slid an arm around her waist. And when his hand slipped down to her ass, she smiled at him and made no objection whatsoever.

"It looks like she found that guy she needed." said Lisa smugly.

"Dawson Richards?" I queried. "I would have never believed it, if I hadn't seen it."

"I don't think she's going to come back for awhile after all." said Lisa with a grin.

"It doesn't look like it." I agreed.

"She'll probably be very busy for the rest of party."

"Probably." I agreed again.

"You know, Jeff." She cuddled closer to me. "As long as she's going to be occupied for the rest of the night, why don't you and I find something we can do together." She kissed my cheek. "Why don't you check with our hosts and find out if one of their spare rooms is available." She smiled at me provocatively. "That is, if you know what I have in mind."

"I think I've got a good idea." I smiled at her. For a moment, I stared into her beautiful eyes then I slid my arms around her waist.

And after a kiss that lasted for who knew, or cared, how long, we sauntered off in search of some privacy.


Part 3

When, after some unknown amount of time had passed, Lisa and I returned, Cheri and Dawson were standing in almost the exact place they'd been standing in when we left. What surprised both of us was Cheri letting Dawson kiss her and seemingly enjoying it.

"See I told you, Jeff." said Lisa. "All she needed to do was loosen up a bit to have a good time, although, I would have never picked Dawson Richards to provide my entertainment, but I guess if she's happy being with him, I can't complain."

"Me neither." I agreed.

But I wondered what thoughts were running through her head as they continued kissing. I just found it very difficult to believe that she was a happy camper right now. It didn't look like I'd have to wait very long before I found out what she was thinking. As soon as Cheri spotted us, she walked over to where we stood.

And Dawson followed her like a little puppy dog on a leash.

"Can I talk to you, Jeff?" asked Cheri.

"Of course." I replied. "What's on your mind?"

"I meant alone." said Cheri.

Lisa quickly shrugged her shoulders as if to okay. "I can talk to Dawson for a few minutes. That should keep him occupied for a little while."

"Thanks, Lisa." I replied. I turned to Cheri. "We should be able to talk over there." I motioned to a vacant corner near one of the doors into the room from which Lisa and I had just returned.

"When are we going home?" asked Cheri in a fluster. "I need to get out of this place."

"Aren't you having fun." I asked.

She stared at me askance making me wonder if I might have pushed her to far. "Fun?" she asked. "Hell, I'm having too much fucking fun." she admitted. "Today has been one hell of day, Jeff. Somehow I've been changed into a girl. And now I'm at a party that I would have avoided like the plague as a guy, but don't have the slightest idea why I decided to come as a girl. Now toss into that odd mix one Dawson Richards, computer geek.

"While you and Lisa were off doing whatever it was you were doing, Dawson and I have been ..." she rapidly scanned the room, "... having loads of fun. We've been ... kissing ... a lot." she sounded worried and very frightened. "I can't believe this Jeff. I'm actually kissing some guy ... and, even worse, liking it." She blushed brightly. "I think I'm going off the deep end, Jeff. Now, can we please go home, before something else weird happens to me."

"I suppose. I'll go over and tell Lisa that we're going." I smiled. Maybe Cheri had learned something useful tonight after all. "What about Dawson?" I asked.

"What about him?" she shot back callously. "I don't give a shit about him. I just want to go home."

But on the other hand, maybe she hasn’t learning anything tonight, I thought. "Wait here. I'll be right back." Then, leaving Cheri behind, I rejoined Lisa and Dawson."

"Where's Cheri?" asked Dawson like a little child wondering where his mother was.

"Little girl's room." I answered.

"You want to know something, Jeff?" Lisa asked playfully. "Dawson has it really bad for your cousin."

"Cheri is just so fabulous and beautiful." There was no mistaking that look in Dawson's eyes when he spoke of Cheri. Dawson was in love. "I can't even believe she's talking to me, let alone ignoring all those other guys and getting it on with me." I wondered what Cheri would think of this admission. "She's almost perfect." exclaimed Dawson.

"Almost?" Lisa and I simultaneously queried.

"Almost." repeated Dawson. "She's almost exactly the girl of my dreams." he sighed. "There's only one thing wrong. It's her hair. If I had a wish, then I'd wish she had long flame-red hair instead of her brunette shade.

As soon as I felt the familiar shiver, I looked back to where I'd left Cheri. It was startling to watch her dark hair redden to a fiery red. And I don't believe that anyone, other than myself, even noticed the change. But even I had to admit that that hadn't been such a bad wish, for the plain and simple reason that she really looked better with red hair.

"Cheri does have gorgeous hair." said Lisa.

"And the color's so totally perfect for her." added Dawson.

"So what do the two of you have planned for the rest of the night?" I asked Dawson.

"Stop prying." said Lisa. She turned to Dawson. "You don't have to tell nosey here anything you don't want to tell him."

"That's okay." replied Dawson. "I was planning on asking Cheri if she wanted to leave the party and go back to my place."

I smiled. "She did say something about wanting to leave."

"Then, once we get back to my place, I'm thinking of asking her if she'll ..." continued Dawson with a slight blush, "... well you know."

"You should wish." I laughed, not thinking about how I had phrased what I'd just said to him.

"Now that wasn't very nice, Jeff." reprimanded Lisa.

Dawson looked angry. "Yeah, what's wrong with that anyway. You know, if I want to wish that Cheri goes home with me and then has mad passionate sex with me for the rest of the night, then that's exactly what I wish for." He stuck out his tongue at me. "So there, smart ass."

I shivered, then felt oddly compelled to motion towards Cheri to join us. If she ever returned to being Dick again, I'm sure she won't even have to think twice about killing me.

Cheri strolled over to join us. "Are we leaving now?" she asked.

"I think so." I replied.

"Cheri?" asked Dawson.

"Yes, Dawson." she replied in a sexy tone that caught her completely off guard. She looked at me in a near total state of shock. "What now?" she mouthed.

"Would you go home with me tonight, Cheri?" asked Dawson.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask." she replied in that same sexy voice. She looked back at me again with a very confused 'what the hell is going on' expression on her face. But then she slowly turned back to Dawson. She slid her arm around his waist, while he slid his around hers. "I hope you guys don't mind me going home with Dawson tonight."

"Not at all, Cheri." I replied. But then I couldn't have stopped her anyway. And I didn't think Lisa, who had thought Cheri too uptight in the first place, would wish her into doing something else.

"Go for it girl." encouraged Lisa.

"And don't wait up for me either." said Cheri, as she and Dawson left together arm-in-arm.

I stared after them in stunned disbelief as we watched them leave. I knew now I'd have to find some way to keep her from ever finding out I was responsible for any of the things that had happened to her. She'd been worried about getting kissed by a guy and liking it. And now, it appeared she was going to get fucked, and probably enjoy it, before the morning came. I just knew she was going to kill when she became himself again. But my worried thoughts quickly dissipated as Lisa began gently rubbing her hands across my chest.

"Well, lover." said Lisa sexily. "If your cousin is going to be getting some hot and heavy action tonight, then I think the two of us should go back to your lonely place tonight so that I can get some more of that kind of action too." She gave me a wickedly sensuous grin. "What do you say? Are you up to it, stud?"


I guess I must have been up to it. After arriving at my place, Lisa and I humped madly for several hours. It was wonderful.

Deciding to take a small respite from our lovemaking, Lisa's head rested comfortably in the crook of my arm. "You're a fantastic lover, Jeff." She kissed my chest then slowly worked her way up to my lips.

I smiled at her. "Who am I to disagree with you?"

"You know something, lover?" said Lisa.

"What's that?" I replied.

"I wish we were married and could be together always like this."

I hadn't expected that. But when the shivering passed, I felt something on my finger. When I raised my hand to look, I saw a wedding band on my ring finger. And, on Lisa's finger, was the matching band.

I quickly scanned the room. It, as well as everything in it, had changed. It was no longer my room, it was ours, Lisa's and mine. I couldn't totally believe that Lisa was now my wife.

"Honey?" asked my new wife Lisa.

"Yes dear?" I replied.

"Have you given any more thought to what we were talking about last night?" Lisa cuddled closer.

I wondered what we'd talked about last night. Playing it safe, I answered, "No. Not really."

"But you promised you would." she whined. "You know how much I want children."

Oh, oh, I thought. "But I'm not certain I'm ready to be a father."

"Don't let that worry you, honey." pleaded Lisa. "I know you'll be the perfect father, honey." She kissed me again.

"I just don't know, dear."

"But you know I'm right." She kissed me again. If this continued much longer, I'd probably agree to anything. "You know how much I wish to be the mother of your children."

I shivered again, then watched as Lisa's belly swelled. From her size, I guessed she must be at least three months along, unless ... hadn't she said children.

I was going to be a father ... of at least one. What else could happen, I wondered. And Lisa, still lying in the crook of my arm, had fallen fast asleep, a vast smile of contentment spread across her sleeping face.

But sleep certainly sounded like a great idea.

I closed my eyes.


An incessant pounding on the door woke both Lisa and me up. A quick peek at my clock radio told me it was 4:15 in the morning.

"Don't worry about it honey." I told her. "I'll go down and see who's there."

"Be careful, honey."

I wondered who could be at the door at this time in the morning. But by now, I probably should have been able to guess. For as I opened the door, Cheri bounced across the threshold.

"You just got to let me in, Jeff." she said sounding worried.

"Can you come back later?" I asked. "Like, sometime after the sun comes up."

"Please, Jeff." she pleaded. "You just gotta hide me from Dawson for a while. He wants to marry me."

"So what did you tell him?" I asked sleepily. "Yes. Or no."

"That's not funny, asswipe." she replied angrily. "I don't want to marry him, or any other guy for that matter. I'm a guy myself - don't you remember. This has been one really fucking weird shit of day, Jeff.

"I've been changed into a girl. I dressed up and went to a party as this girl I became, even though I still have no idea why I ever wanted to go in the first place. Guys have pinched my ass. And they've groped my breasts. Every fucking one of them at that party came on to me. And I could see it in their eyes that they all wanted to have their way with me.

"I was able to resist until Dawson Richards that chess playing fucking computer geek extraordinaire came along. Then all of a sudden, I can't control myself. I kiss him. And I like it. For some totally inexplicable reason, I go home with him. And once there, we have almost non-stop sex for several hours."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"No. I didn't like it, Jeff." She stared at me angrily and quite embarrassed. "I loved it. I loved getting fucked, Jeff. What the hell is going on here?"

Lisa stood at the top of the stairs.

Cheri spotted her. "Now I know why you wanted me to leave. Although I didn't know you had it in you. Should I ask why is your girlfriend is still here?"

"Girlfriend?" queried Lisa in surprise. She came part way down the stairs. "Just what are you talking about Cheri. I'm not Jeff's girlfriend, I'm his wife."

"Wife? How?" questioned a very confused Cheri. She took a long look at Lisa. "And how did you get pregnant?"

"The same way all girls do, silly." she replied. "Hasn't anyone ever explained the facts of life to you?" She sounded a little annoyed. "And yes, I'm pregnant. And I have been for the past two months with our first babies. The doctor says I'm going to have triplets." she proudly beamed.

Triplets? I felt faint.

"But this isn't possible." she remarked. "There is no fucking way in hell that this can be possible."

Lisa backed up to the top of the stair, obviously afraid of Cheri's continued rantings.

"Would you calm down, Cheri?" I demanded.

"I don't want to calm down. And I don't have to calm down if I don't wanna." she screamed back angrily at me. "There is something totally fucking weird going on around here today. And I've got to find out what it is before that geek Dawson Richards gets another chance at knocking me up."

"But you'd love being a mother, Cheri." shouted Lisa from the top of the stairs.

Cheri stared at Lisa. "Don't you understand, bitch." she screamed. "I am not a girl. I'm really a guy." she explained. "I don't want to be a girl. I don't want some guy inside me. I don't want to become pregnant. And I sure as hell don't want to be a fucking mother."

"But Cheri ..." began Lisa.

"Don't 'but Cheri' me, bitch. My name's ..."

"No, Cheri." I yelled. "Don't say something you'll regret later. Just calm down. Please."

Lisa looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Maybe you're right, Jeff." said Cheri in a calmer voice. "But it's been a really weird day, you know. I sure as hell wish I knew the answers to whatever the fucking shit has been going on around here today."

I felt myself shiver. Damn, I thought, I'm in deep shit now.

Cheri's eyes filled with surprise before turning ice cold with anger and resentment. "This is all your goddamn fault, Jeff. Ever since yesterday morning you've been a 'grantor of wishes.' And just because you saved some strange fairy bug that looked liked a miniature girl from a damn spider's web, all of the people around you are having their wishes granted. It's all because of you that I'm a girl now."

"But you wished ..." I said.

"Shut up, Jeff." she hollered. "And it's all your fault that I've been kissing and fucking Dawson Richards ... and loving it." Cheri stared at me maliciously. "Now it's pay back time, soon-to-be-babe."

"But Cheri ..."

"Shut the fuck up, Jeff." she ordered again. "Now, unlike you, I'm going to explain exactly what I plan on doing to you." She sneered angrily. "I'm going to make you over into one hellaciously beautiful sexy nymphet, old buddy. I'm going to give you tits that will make mine seem tiny by comparison. I'm going to see to it that every campus low-life, geek, and nerd like Dawson Richards lusts after your luscious body, exactly like you'll be lusting after each and every one of them. You won't be a happy girl unless you're getting fucked." She gave me an evil smile. "How does that sound, my old buddy?" she spat.

"I don't think I'm going to like that at all."

"Good. Not that I thought you'd enjoy it anymore than I have." she grinned. "Now, are you ready for your total change of life, Jeff? And once I finish changing you, I'm going to try and get my old life back."

"Wait!" I hollered.

"Why should I?" she asked with a sneer.

"That wish granting was given to me, Cheri." I said far more calmly than I felt. "It was for something I did." I paused, but Cheri didn't seem to understand my meaning. "And while I'm sure you feel totally justified, and I suppose I can't really blame you, in wanting to punish me for helping you become who and what you are now, have you given any thought about what might happen if you made me someone else? If you transformed me into that girl as you've planned, you might also negate whatever it is that allows me to grant the wishes of the people around me. If that happened, you would never be able to get your old life back. And you'd be stuck exactly the way you are right now - forever."

I'd cried wolf. And from her startled expression, I knew I'd struck home. Fear showed in Cheri's face, as she said, "I hadn't thought about that." I had hoped she'd take a lot of time to think over what I'd just said, but my very simple expectations were quickly dashed. "That just means we'll have to change me first." she smiled smugly.

I'd bought myself some time.

Not much, but some. Would it be enough?

"Let's see. I don't want to mess this up." said Cheri. "I know. I've got it." she exclaimed. She looked me squarely in the eye. "I wish ... I was now the person that I've always been ... and always will be ... Cheryl Linley Wilters."

As I shivered, I saw a look of both confusion and panic spread across her face. She knew she'd made a mistake, but she didn't realize what it could have been. She'd totally forgotten one of her earlier wishes to remember to tell people her name was the girl's name I'd given her. And when her look of confused panic vanished, her mistake became totally and forever irrelevant.

"What am I doing here, Jeff?" asked Cheri in surprise.

Before I could answer, Lisa came down the stairs again. "Are you alright, Cheri?" she asked with concern.

I breathed a sigh of great relief.

"I don't really know, Lisa." she replied shaking her head. "The last thing I remember was waking up at Dawson's place." She smiled warmly at the thought of Dawson. "We had a really great time last night. And he asked me to marry him."

"He did?" said Lisa. "Why that's wonderful, Cheri."

"Where is Dawson anyway?" asked Cheri. Is he here? Did he bring me back here for some reason? I sure wish Dawson was here with me."

There was a persistent knocking at my door.

"I wonder who that can be at this time of the morning?" asked Lisa.

"Don't worry, dear. I'll get it." I told her. But, by then, the familiar shivering had passed. And anyway, I already knew it was Dawson pounding on my door. "Good morning, Dawson." I said just before I opened the door.

On hearing his name, Cheri's mood brightened considerably. And when she saw that it was really him, she ran to him. "What happened?" she asked.

"I don't know." answered Dawson. "I was so worried when I woke up earlier and discovered you were no longer next to me. I figured ... no, I hoped ... you might be here. I ran over here as quickly as I could."

"You did that because you were worried about me?" said Cheri in her best little girl lost voice.

I smiled. She had Dawson hooked. Now she was slowly reeling him in.

"Of course, I did." replied Dawson. "I love you, Cheri."

"Oh Dawson." she sighed. "You're just so wonderful." She hugged him and kissed him. She stared into his eyes with big soulful doe eyes. "Are you really sure you want to marry me, Dawson?" She smiled.

Gaffed and netted, I thought, but wisely I said nothing.

"Of course, I do, Cheri." he answered quickly. "You know, if I could have a wish right now, then I'd wish we were married and on our honeymoon in my parent's condo on Maui."

That was a nice wish, I thought, as I watched the two of them, locked in a passionate embrace, fade slowly away. I hoped Dawson and Cheri would be very happy together. I wished I could wish them happiness forever, but I knew that wasn't the way this wish-granting thingy of mine worked.

"Honey?" asked Lisa. "Why are you out of bed so early this morning?"

"I was just thinking, sweetheart." I replied.

"Are you coming back to bed, dear?"

"In just a minute or two."

"You know, Jeff. There's no reason you should be worrying about Cheri and Dawson. I mean, Dawson Richards is not the guy I would have ever thought she'd elope with." She smiled at me. "But she really must love him otherwise, she would never have run off to Hawaii with him."

I smiled back at Lisa. "I suppose that's true, dear."

"But, when she does get pregnant, I sure wish she'd have an attitude more like mine concerning motherhood and pregnancy."

"I don't think you'll ever need to worry about her attitude on either subject ever again, dear." I told her as the shivering passed.

"Let's go back to bed, honey."

"You go ahead. I'll be up in a bit."

"Are you sure you're alright?" Lisa asked me.

I could tell she was worried about me. "I'm fine. I just need to think a few things out."

"Don't take to long." She walked to bottom of the stairs then turned back to me. "I love you, Jeff." she told me.

"And I love you, Lisa." I replied.

She smiled then walked slowly up the stairs.

She loved me ... now. But I had always loved her. And yet I couldn't help but wonder how long this love of ours could possibly survive, when all it took was an errant wish made in my presence to alter forever what now was true.

I slowly walked up the stairs knowing that this might well be our first and last night as husband and wife.

But the woman with the pale green complexion and the pointed ears had said in my dream that I'd grant the wishes of others for a time of her choosing. I could only hope she considered one day a satisfactory period of time.

I know I did.

But only the passage of time would tell.

THE END

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now it is fairy talesm huh?

This one is a bit different from the average fairy tale, just like your last one, Once Upon A Frog. But just as enjoyable. I hope we don’t have to wait long for the next fairy tale by Hart.

Holly Logan

One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness.
It usually comes back to you.

Holly

Superb

Wonderful! I don't usually go for magical transformations but this is a refreshing viewpoint from a different angle. Light-hearted but with a suitable tension - what on earth will who wish for next? And will it undo or scramble that which has already happened?

Very well written. Thank you very much.

Susie

Cute story. ^_^

Cute story. ^_^

Wishing

Very nice. Hope to see even more.

blue imps?

joannebarbarella's picture

What if the fairy/imp hasn't withdrawn the power?
Joanne

Well.......

OOPS!

shalimar

lets see

If the wife is now pregnant and it gets tough, would she wish that it was him carrying the babies?

Or during birth and the pain she was experiancing, that she wishes it was him giving birth, finding out about the pain?

Or early in the morning when she has to breast feed the children, she wished he had breasts, to breast feed the children instead? Especially since the children are tripletts.

Could be interesting scenarios. Will she figure out about the wishing and make it an interesting relationship? During the early years sharing the mom's role by swapping their positions and roles within their relationship? Also wishing they were well to do and didn't have to worry about working, so both of them could stay in the female role until they decide to go to the bedroom, then they choose who becomes the top and who will be the bottom in the relationship for the evening.

Lots of interesting scenarios to be sure. Cherie will never remember she was ever a man, and loves being a woman and a mother to her children. If she decides to make some wishes about her husband inadvertantly, it could make two families very interesting. It could be a true girls night out for four women.

Hugs
Joni

Interesting story... But

Interesting story... But it's rather strange that they didn't figure out by themselves that Jeff was granting wishes. And Cheri was really stupid. She should have asked how she could become a guy again. Well whatever.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,

Beyogi