Healing Cousin George - Part 5 Girly Fun

Printer-friendly version

“So how can I help” she asked.

“Well” I hesitated “We can’t go back now, god knows what would happen if she found out, Melissa might end up in care or worse” I said.

“So what are you going to do,” I paused,

“Well I need to become Alex the girl.”
 

Healing Cousin George

Part 5 - Girly Fun

by Karin Roberts

 
Just before ten I heard the sound of Debbie’s four wheel drive, screech to a halt outside the farmhouse. I walked to the door and opened it Debbie climbing the couple of steps up to the door she said “Hi! What’s the emergency?”

“You better come in,” I said, stepping back to allow her to pass.

“You want a drink” I asked,

“Bit early is it not” she replied.

“You might need one” I said with an edge to my voice.

“Eh just a coffee then, no sugar just a spot of milk” she continued. I walked to the kettle and flicked it on the amber light glowing as the water heated. Pouring the hot water into two mugs I picked them up and returned to the lounge Debbie was looking in at Melissa who was gurgling incomprehensible as she scratched at her chest.

“Absolutely lovely kid” she said turning and sitting on the settee. I put her coffee down and sat opposite.

“So what’s the problem?” she asked.

“Eh I need your help, it’s a little difficult” I began.

Ten minutes later Debbie was in fits of laughter the words struggling to come out between giggles. “It’s not funny” I said a bit angry at her. “Oh it is, I’d love to have seen the look on her face a young woman looking after her boyfriend’s child, she must have been spitting feathers” she said before breaking down into the giggles again.

“I think I fooled her” I said.

“Must have done she would have been in touch with George by now if you hadn’t” she said.

“So how can I help” she asked.

“Well” I hesitated “We can’t go back now, god knows what would happen if she found out, Melissa might end up in care or worse” I said.

“So what are you going to do,” I paused,

“Well I need to become Alex the girl.” I said, hardly believing I had just said that.

“You mean full time?” she asked with a surprised tone.

“Well while I’m here looking after Melissa anyway” I said continuing “So that’s where you come in. You need to turn me into Alex.”

“You’re serious about this?” she asked sipping her coffee before putting it back on the table. I nodded.

She sat considering what I had just asked looking me over in silence “Stand up” she said I stood “Do a little twirl” she said I turned full circle. “Yeah I think it could work,” she said.

“You’ll do it then?” I asked.

“Yeah it’ll be fun and if it gets up Miss Social Workers nose then so much the better,” she said.

“When?” I asked, nervously.

“Well there’s no time like the present, let’s go to my place,” she said draining the last of her coffee and lifting our two mugs she headed to the kitchen, calling over her shoulder.

“You get Melissa, and I’ll meet you at the car.” I walked over and lifted Melissa still not quite believing that I was about to do this but somewhere deep down I had the feeling that it would turn out alright and it was the right thing to do. I walked out into the sunlight and met Debbie.

“You better get in the back, and keep low she said in case we run into Amanda.”

“Ok.” I said climbing in and carefully putting Melissa on the back seat in her small carry cot I held on to it ducking down to be hidden from the outside world.

“You ready?” she asked.

“I guess so.” I replied.

“This is going to be fun” she said as she started the engine and we began to head down the driveway away from the farm.

We must have been driving for 10 to 15 minutes when the car began to slow and then stopped.
“Were here” Debbie called form the front “You can get up now.” I rose a bit cramped and picked up Melissa as the door opened and I stepped out.

“Lovely house,” I commented, looking at the modern structure in front of me.

“Oh, we rebuilt it about three years ago. I would love to have kept the old farm house like yours; just done it up a bit, but structurally it was a mess so it was best to rebuild. Anyway, let’s get moving. It’s going to be a busy day." We went inside and upstairs to the main bedroom. “Put Melissa down on the bed. I'll watch over her while you have a bath”

“Eh, a bath?” I asked, as she handed me a bottle.

“Rub that all over your skin but not on your head” she said. “Oh and take this,” she handed me a light lemon bathrobe trimmed with white “I’ll meet you back in here in half an hour, now shoo!”

I walked to the bathroom and stepped inside to find one of those large old style tubs in the centre of the room. Turning on the hot water I let it run looking around I spotted some bath salts lifting the bottle I tipped some in the smell reaching my nostrils, I looked at the bottle.

Scent of a Woman it was called. “Hope it works. I need all the help I can get.” I said to myself as I began to strip off my clothes. Naked, I rubbed in the cream that she had given me all over my body before stepping down into to the hot bubbly water. I lay there thinking about what I was doing. "I must be mad," I thought. Just then, the door opened, and Debbie stepped in picking up my jeans and shirt.

I said, “Hey! A bit of privacy! And where are you going with my stuff?”

“Well you won’t be needing them and you’ve not got anything I haven't seen before” she said with a grin, before leaving the bathroom.

Half an hour later, I patted myself dry and pulled on the dressing gown. Padding back to the bedroom, I found Debbie was searching in her drawers for something as I entered.

“You used that cream I gave you?”

“Yes.” I replied.

“So you’re nice and hairless and smooth now?” she asked with a grin.

“Yes."

“You used it everywhere?” she teased.

I knew what she was trying to get out of me.

“Yes” I said again for the third time.

She giggled.

“Not to worry. I’m commando down there as well.” she said

“Debbie, I don’t need to know that!” I blushed while looking at her.

“It’s ok. Its only girls here together. We tell thing’s like that to each other” she said with a smile before handing me a pair of light blue panties. “Here put these on. They’ll be a bit tight. And go sit over by the dresser. I’ll be back in a minute” she said leaving me alone.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the soft silky panties up my smooth legs. I’d expected some sort of reaction in my groin, but there was nothing. Maybe it was the nerves of sitting half naked in Debbie’s bedroom. I don’t know but there was nothing. I pushed my flaccid penis back between my legs. Looking down, I could see the outline of a female. Just then Debbie returned with what looked like a large toolbox.

“Eh I hope there’s no surgery involved in your plan” I said with a nervous laugh.

“No, this is my beauty box, which is going to turn you into a ravishing female. Now get over here and sit down,” she pointed to a dressing table with a small stool.

I rose and walked over towards it sitting down. She crossed behind me and gleamed, “Now we can begin.”

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I love this.

Your writing is just so nice. Pst. Longer chapters.

This is a very engrossing story though.

Gwenellen